This week in drama: Alex Jones goes to divorce court

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

I'm sure you know Alex Jones, everyone's favorite conspiracy theorist and defender of frog heterosexuality:

It turns out that he's been going through a messy divorce and his ex-wife is suing him for custody of their children, with Kelly Jones claiming that his over-the-top attitude and conspiracy theories indicate that he is "not a stable person" and expressing concern that her children are not safe in his presence. For his part, Alex Jones claims that he doesn't really believe these things and that it's all just an act for money.

http://time.com/4743025/alex-jones-infowars-divorce-donald-trump/

So either Alex Jones actually is a crazy person, or he is part of the exact same lying media that he and his followers endlessly crusade against. Just when you things can't get any weirder...

...Someone married that mess?

Totally off-topic, but are the chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay the same one's in our juiceboxes meant to turn our kids gay? Is that all part of the same rant?

jademunky:
Totally off-topic, but are the chemicals in the water turning the frogs gay the same one's in our juiceboxes meant to turn our kids gay? Is that all part of the same rant?

Water bottles, actually, but I guess it could be in juiceboxes also.

Basically, it was found that when certain plastics break down, they leach a chemical that, in sufficiently high doses, could in theory mimic estrogen. So when too much trash ends up in rivers, it leaches enough estrogen-like chemicals to accumulate in the tissues of small animals and cause birth defects. Hence "The chemicals turned the frogs gay."

In humans, there is some weak evidence that it can lead to male infertility, and in mice and rats there is evidence that exposure to these chemicals can disturb the normal functioning of the reproductive systems. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A#Safety

But heaven forbid Alex Jones should blame the companies that actually make this crap and sell it to children or the politicians who refuse to do anything about it, clearly FEMA is trying to depopulate the Earth by making everyone gay with chemicals.

Saelune:

. And the divorce took this long to happen?

Saelune:

Rush Limbaugh has now been married 4 times if that helps

Saelune:

And took this long to divorce him?

renegade7:

jademunky:

Water bottles, actually, but I guess it could be in juiceboxes also.

Basically, it was found that when certain plastics break down, they leach a chemical that, in sufficiently high doses, could in theory mimic estrogen. So when too much trash ends up in rivers, it leaches enough estrogen-like chemicals to accumulate in the tissues of small animals and cause birth defects. Hence "The chemicals turned the frogs gay."

In humans, there is some weak evidence that it can lead to male infertility, and in mice and rats there is evidence that exposure to these chemicals can disturb the normal functioning of the reproductive systems. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisphenol_A#Safety

But heaven forbid Alex Jones should blame the companies that actually make this crap and sell it to children or the politicians who refuse to do anything about it, clearly FEMA is trying to depopulate the Earth by making everyone gay with chemicals.

Wow, that was an amazingly succinct analysis. Sir, I am impressed.

After the case is over, expect rants about the courts and how his lawyer told him to say things.

renegade7:
[quote="jademunky" post="528.949106.23953327"]snip

I guess my question would be wouldn't one suffer poisoning before being androgenized? Plastic (and other shit we use) carry a lot of harmful chemicals.

My favorite part of the mess involving this horrible human being:

Jones' divorce lawyer states Alex is a performance artist just playing a character while trying to maintain custody of the kids.

I wonder what mental gymnastics the idiots who actually believe the bullshit he spews are having to go through currently.

Dude looks like humpty dumpty. That's all I have to say about that.

Avnger:
My favorite part of the mess involving this horrible human being:

Jones' divorce lawyer states Alex is a performance artist just playing a character while trying to maintain custody of the kids.

I wonder what mental gymnastics the idiots who actually believe the bullshit he spews are having to go through currently.

My guess is that it's going to be something to the effect of "He had to say that because the courts punish anyone who refuses to pay lip service to the 'official story' to hide THE TRUTHTM." Probably a dash of misogyny and weird masculine angst thrown in for good measure.

Frog heterosexuality?

Isn't the animal kingdom just sexual open anyways? Gay, straight, multiple partners and rape is part of that. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

Wasn't there a video floating around of him turning up at some protest event completely bombed? Sounds like he has a whole mess of problems.

I don't know. I find it hard to think he can believe half the crap he spouts but this is Trump's America so nothing really surprises me these days.

Saelune:

Top quality post but a little too long, by four words.

Anyway, I hope this destroys Alex's career and burns the bridge so he can't come back. As far as I am concerned, he is and has always been a fraud leading people on for his own enrichment. Comparing his work to that of an actor is ridiculous.

It's beautiful how he has to undo his entire public image, whether invented or real or a mix of both, just to maintain a workable defense in court. Hah! The facade crumbles in hypnotic ways. I hope that it gets through to enough of his flock that they're being duped; the humour may be fleeting, but the damage is far reaching.

Parasondox:
Frog heterosexuality?

Isn't the animal kingdom just sexual open anyways? Gay, straight, multiple partners and rape is part of that. THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!!

i believe it was Stephen fry that said. homosexuallity has been observed in several species in the wild however homophobia has only been observed in one species.

lionsprey:

Parasondox:
Frog heterosexuality?

i believe it was Stephen fry that said. homosexuallity has been observed in several species in the wild however homophobia has only been observed in one species.

More or less. It depends on the species. I think there are only a handful of species that have sex for fun (Humans, Dolphins, Bonobos) with most either jut waiting for the mating season, or in the case of short lived species, the last thing they do before death.

Dogs is more of a dominance thing when not in heat, so a discussion for another day.

Yeah, there are some surpsising things that animals do that were otherwise though only a human thing.

Case In Point:

As for someone married this guy: 6 someone's married King Henry the 8th. It could be worse.

I don't understand why it matters that frogs are gay in the first place. Doesn't really affect my life that two animals out there in the world are docking at the moment. It really doesn't.

Xsjadoblayde:
I hope that it gets through to enough of his flock that they're being duped; the humour may be fleeting, but the damage is far reaching.

No-one who pays attention to Alex Jones is ever going to hear about this. They don't read "mainstream" media. They only take their news from Breitbart and Infowars and /pol/.

bastardofmelbourne:

Xsjadoblayde:
I hope that it gets through to enough of his flock that they're being duped; the humour may be fleeting, but the damage is far reaching.

No-one who pays attention to Alex Jones is ever going to hear about this. They don't read "mainstream" media. They only take their news from Breitbart and Infowars and /pol/.

So...Trump?

(I wish I was joking...)

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/04/donald_trump_uses_alex_jones_as_an_actual_news_source/

See in a normal world this would make me have some respect for him, he's ready to sacrifice his entire career just to keep seeing his kids.

Bu then this is a world where Trump was elected by the very same people who follow infowar, so they'll probably never even hear about is defense, and even if they hear about it they'll just ignore it or will believe it's all fake or something like that...

Wow, first he apologizes for Pizzagate and then this? This isn't Alex Jonesian at all!

Oh no, the lizard people really DID get to him and are wearing him like a skin! The real Alex Jones' innards is probably in that latte we liberals like to swirl like wine in the glass of a mustached villain! :o

But no, seriously, Saelune has the right question here:

Saelune:

It has to be because of the government putting black helicopters into the water. There's no other explanation.

lionsprey:

Parasondox:
Frog heterosexuality?

Well, building a functioning high tech civilization is also unique to one species. How about we not pretend we are the same as dogs and monkeys?

bastardofmelbourne:

Xsjadoblayde:

I went to his live stream yesterday and while the chat was going by really quick, many were saying that he is a fraud. Not much opposition either.

Meiam:
See in a normal world this would make me have some respect for him, he's ready to sacrifice his entire career just to keep seeing his kids.

Bu then this is a world where Trump was elected by the very same people who follow infowar, so they'll probably never even hear about is defense, and even if they hear about it they'll just ignore it or will believe it's all fake or something like that...

I am more the independent type and lost interest in Alex Jones when he decided to endorse and never shut up about Trunp. To me, an independent who decides to endorse a Republican to the point that Alex did is no longer an independent. I even joked that his YouTube channel should be changed from The Alex Jones Channel to The Donald Trump Channel.

Anyway though, the real reason I quoted you was for this part:

This is confusing, you would respect him for admitting that he is a fraud or because he lied in court? Those are the only two possibilities here and neither are worthy of respect. Maybe you could respect the insane amount of money he made by defrauding his audience but I wouldn't.

people marry serial killers behind bars so it doesnt surprise me he found love

I wish there was a drink that could turn people gay. Imagine how fun that would be at orgies. You could start with a bunch of straight people, then they all get gradually more homosexual the more wine they drink

Make your whole career out of acting like an asshole and insist it's real, then try to plead you were just kidding when you finally suffer consequences for acting like an asshole? Fuck Alex, I hope she soaks him.

Parasondox:
Frog heterosexuality?

Not really, some individual animals have specific sexual preferences.

A considerable amount of male swans are gay for instance, and if I recall correctly, they've been observed using deception to obtain eggs to take care off with their mate, which implies they are aware of their inability to produce progeny.

WeepingAngels:

lionsprey:

Parasondox:
Frog heterosexuality?

Well, building a functioning high tech civilization is also unique to one species. How about we not pretend we are the same as dogs and monkeys?

it was in response to someone saying "Gays are unnatural"

He kinda reminds me of a Starship Troopers character. Fascist, fact-free, blustering, angry. I mean he needs to go full hog and just start screaming about arachnids and how Trump needs to invade Klendathu.

I mean is it really any less silly than Jones?

WeepingAngels:
I am more the independent type and lost interest in Alex Jones when he decided to endorse and never shut up about Trunp.

Dude is a 9/11 and Sandy Hook Truther and it wasn't till he endorsed a Republican that you lost interest in him?

Jux:

WeepingAngels:
I am more the independent type and lost interest in Alex Jones when he decided to endorse and never shut up about Trunp.

Dude is a 9/11 and Sandy Hook Truther and it wasn't till he endorsed a Republican that you lost interest in him?

Who do you like to watch so I can go dig up something silly that they might have said to use against you. At the end of the day no one is perfect but Alex being different from the rest of the MSM was refreshing until he wasn't different anymore and I lost interest.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here