Updating my forum avatar

So I got bored of the fallout mascot as my picture and want to add a different image.

As you can all see, the quest is not going well likely due to the image not being the requisite 115 X 115 size. So now I need you lot to do the thinking for me. Is there a way I can crunch the image down or, failing that, is there a large archive (not the escapist's rather limited list) someone can point me towards where I can find another image?

Post a link to your image, uploaded to something like imgur, here. People like me with free time will mess with it.

Frezzato:
Post a link to your image, uploaded to something like imgur, here. People like me with free time will mess with it.

Maybe something like this

https://nasecafe.deviantart.com/art/9S-Nier-Automata-669299666

or this

https://priemtierra.deviantart.com/art/FANART-9s-Nier-Automata-687832296

Yeah, I just finished E ending for Nier: Automata and to celebrate, want a 9S avatar.

Little surprised the forum software does not just do the job a fix the image when you upload it.

Gauche:

Huh, not working.

I try saving the image in multiple formats, the image itself is clearly the right size.

I'm doing something wrong here. I'll see if I could take this up with the mods or something.

BTW, really appreciate the work you did there, I saved all three to my HD.

jademunky:

Gauche:

Huh, not working.

I try saving the image in multiple formats, the image itself is clearly the right size.

I'm doing something wrong here. I'll see if I could take this up with the mods or something.

Try clearing your web browser cache

Pixlr looks to be a solid web-image-editor tool

No problem

Gauche:

jademunky:

Gauche:

Huh, not working.

Pixlr looks to be a solid web-image-editor tool

No problem

Thanks, I got it now.

Wow, internetting is hard work. I really should try that editor out a few more times over the next few days. Might come in handy again.

Really appreciate you and Frezzato coming to the aid of a stranger like this.

Weird thing is, when viewing it from my phone, everything looks just normal. My PC OTOH, not so much.

Gauche:

That was the problem the whole time, coulda saved myself an hour of work and just did that. Oh well, learned a new thing about image editing.

**Edit** also feel slightly foolish

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here