Deus Ex: HR side quest *Possible spoilers*

Hey guys,

I wonder if any of you can help me out here.
I'm just about to complete the side quest Cloak and Daggers, did all the stealth stuff and got every objective for the quest. I decided to take out O'Malley for Jenny and after doing so tried talking to her in the alley.

However, I can not initiate a conversation with her, she just sits on the ground and looks at me. I can however knock her out or kill her, but that obviously fails the mission.

Anyone know if there is a solution to this?

EDIT: Obviously looked around the internet for a solution, but couldn't find one. Am I the only one experiencing this bug?

Behazard:
Hey guys,

I wonder if any of you can help me out here.
I'm just about to complete the side quest Cloak and Daggers, did all the stealth stuff and got every objective for the quest. I decided to take out O'Malley for Jenny and after doing so tried talking to her in the alley.

However, I can not initiate a conversation with her, she just sits on the ground and looks at me. I can however knock her out or kill her, but that obviously fails the mission.

Anyone know if there is a solution to this?

EDIT: Obviously looked around the internet for a solution, but couldn't find one. Am I the only one experiencing this bug?

Try loading from a previous save, if you have one. If not, try waiting around for a few minutes. She should go back to normal. That's all I have, sorry to say. Hope it works!

CM156:

Behazard:

-snip myself -

Try loading from a previous save, if you have one. If not, try waiting around for a few minutes. She should go back to normal. That's all I have, sorry to say. Hope it works!

Thanks for responding, I waited for about 5 minutes and she finally managed to break out of her staring at me blankless state.

Damn my impatience.

Behazard:

CM156:

Behazard:

-snip myself -

Thanks for responding, I waited for about 5 minutes and she finally managed to break out of her staring at me blankless state.

Damn my impatience.

Quite alright. Hope the game works out for you. It's a very fun game, my friend.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked