The ever terrifying 'friend-zone' problem

Pages PREV 1 2

You were "friend zoned" a long time ago, be it a missed opportunity or she never saw you as more.
Unless you make some humungous changes in your appeal that will change her view of you then no don't press the matter, yes she is the comfortable and safe choice right now but if she isn't drawn to you in that way then she is most certainly the wrong choice.

Phasmal:

James Ennever:

Common courtesy Would suggest otherwise.....
I know there are people that rile you up but as long as they are friendly towards you, then they are not the one with the problem, and hell they are useful idiots
In short being bitter is the road to loneliness and if you scare away potential lovers with a there wall of flat out rudeness and then confusing them with silence then you are not really hot property on the romantic scene. A friend who hate your partners no matter who they are is only doing it out of care for you, really.If you rejected one nerd who was your friends for another he WILL hate him but in a way that is good keeps him on his toes and hey, if it does not work out he will be there as A friend or something else if your tastes have changed....

Silence is confusing to you?
If you asked someone out and they instantly stop talking to you, that means the answer is `No`.
Being friends with someone you know will be holding out hope for `your tastes to change` is tiring and often fruitless. People who are yearning after something more from you do not make good friends. When you ask a friend out and they say no, unless you can pretty much drop the idea, its going to put a massive strain on the friendship.
And having a friend who hates your boyfriend simply because you chose them instead of your friend is also reeeeeally unpleasant.
Its not `out of care for you`, its out of selfishness, and believing you know what is best for them when you don't.

I have been there, done this, worn the T-Shirt and I can tell you that a friend pining, hating your boyfriend and secretly hoping for something more is NOT a friend. If you truely care about your friends, you can stand to see them happy, even if it is with someone else.

Have you ever been in love? silence can be confusing at the best of times and downright infuriating at worst, What gives you the impression that silence is always 'no'? If you are shy like me when someone asks you out you are tougne tied at best and at worst it take weeks to say simple thing to said person.

Silence creates more problems than speaking so To all women reading this, just give us a straight answer.

James Ennever:

Have you ever been in love? silence can be confusing at the best of times and downright infuriating at worst, What gives you the impression that silence is always 'no'? If you are shy like me when someone asks you out you are tougne tied at best and at worst it take weeks to say simple thing to said person.

Silence creates more problems than speaking so To all women reading this, just give us a straight answer.

Yes, I have.
And I wonder about what kind of guy thinks an immeadiate blocking on facebook and ignoring is a `maybe`.

I agree its better to have a straight answer, but sadly, thats not what happens sometimes.

Btw: I am a woman. If a guy isn't brave enough to ask a straight question, does he deserve a straight answer to hinting?

Btw: I am a woman. If a guy isn't brave enough to ask a straight question, does he deserve a straight answer to hinting?[/quote]

Every shy man who truly loves someone....

Yes as it removes confusion, and in short makes the world a more eficient place.

James Ennever:

Every shy man who truly loves someone....

Yes as it removes confusion, and in short makes the world a more eficient place.

So does just asking the lady in the first place.

If you are allowed to be too shy to ask a girl out, the girl is allowed to be to shy/grossed out/uncomfortable to answer.

And you keep quoting me wrong.

Phasmal:
[quote="James Ennever" post="538.353421.14077227"]

And you keep quoting me wrong.

sorry

I can't even tell if you are joking now....

Most of the friend zone issues can be solved by making moves early.
I've started doing that and waste a lot less time.
I say try one more time, if it doesn't work move on to someone else, who knows maybe after youre done with that girl this girl will realize what she lost and come to you.
But you're always better off making the move than not doing it.
Just don't wait for a girl who doesn't want you.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked