Can anybody help me

Im new to the site snd i dont know how to go to my profile and edit it like my avatar

D.g.6:
snip

So to the right and up you see the three blue rectangles that say: BOOKMARK-TOPIC INDEX-REPLY? Right below that in red is Messages- My Profile/Settings- Search Forums. Hit My Profile/Settings.

Also welcome.

Can help you even further. A conversation that your in and it's getting hostile, put that person on ignore. Really no need to engage them because you both will get in trouble. Not sure what the moderators are smoking here, but it seems to me that they just blindfold both people and start firing ban bullets everywhere. I might even get banned for writing this. Very last conversation I have on here it better be good. I want the people to know I tried my best. Never give up, never give in. Everybody out there, keep a thought and a prayer that I survive the ban hammer of doom, lol.

Shawn MacDonald:
Snippy

I find the mods here are pretty fair and forgiving. They let Karutomaru run rife for a long time.

OT: Welcome to the Escapist OP. CLick on your name up at the top and look through the options in the box (such as change avatar). Also stay out of the basement.

D.g.6:
Im new to the site snd i dont know how to go to my profile and edit it like my avatar

Website just got a redesign, you can still get to it by hovering over your avatar image and clicking on "profile" under there.

Also yes, welcome.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked