Having troubles with the font around here...

First let me apologize if this isn't the right place to be posting this, but I seem to be having an issue with the way text appears on the forum.

Specifically, numerous letters are faded out to being nearly invisible. This only happens when reading a topic/article/etc. As I type this, the letters are all appearing fine and legible in the text box, but upon posting it, it'll look to me like I'm missing a whole bunch of letters and even spaces.

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this issue? This seems to be the only site that it's happening on and it just recently started happening (within the last couple days or so).

Finally, someone else who is having this problem. I wish I knew what to tell you dude, but I don't. All I can offer is the solace that you're not the only one.

That's really weird.

Have you ever been able to use the site without this happening and it only recently started happening to you? (The site went through a layout change, maybe you've encountered a new problem.)

Do you get the same problem using a different web browser?

Screamarie:
Finally, someone else who is having this problem. I wish I knew what to tell you dude, but I don't. All I can offer is the solace that you're not the only one.

xP To be honest, I was kinda hoping that I wasn't the only one experiencing this problem, no offense but it's good to know I'm not alone. :P

Eclpsedragon:
That's really weird.

Have you ever been able to use the site without this happening and it only recently started happening to you? (The site went through a layout change, maybe you've encountered a new problem.)

Yeah, it just recently started happening, but didn't happen right with the massive overhaul of the site's appearance. It worked fine for a few days. If I had to place my finger on it, I think it started happening when that ad for D&D took up framing the webpage.

I haven't tried using a different browser, though, I'll give that a shot.

RJ 17:

Screamarie:

xP To be honest, I was kinda hoping that I wasn't the only one experiencing this problem, no offense but it's good to know I'm not alone. :P

Eclpsedragon:
That's really weird.

Yeah, it just recently started happening, but didn't happen right with the massive overhaul of the site's appearance. It worked fine for a few days. If I had to place my finger on it, I think it started happening when that ad for D&D took up framing the webpage.

I haven't tried using a different browser, though, I'll give that a shot.

Well RJ I got semi-good, semi-bad news for you. My font has cleared up and I can read things just fine on the forums, so that's the good news. Bad news is I have no idea WHY it changed back, so I can only hope that it's something that if you just wait it out, it'll go away.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked