The escapist is playing the wrong video

So here's the deal, about a week ago, I tried to play Yatzee's latest video review. But the video wouldn't load when I hit play. . . nothing would happen. ( also I couldn't see the forum's latest posts on the right side of the screen)

The folowing day, I could see the forum posts, and I could hit play and a video would start playing. I would see the title screen for the correct video, ( Zero Punctuation Reviews: xxxx) and then an ad would start playing. When the ad was over, a video would start, it appears to be a video highlighting various older video series on the escapist ( such as Mayes Muses, and whatever that live action Mario-crime series was) And it's been doing it ever since.

Every time I try to play an escapist video, be it Yatzee or anything else, it always show the same stupid ancient promo video, and never the one I selected. Why is it doing this? Can I fix it, and if so, how?

Sorry for the double post, but can anyone help me with the video problem?

You could try contacting the Tech Team here

Also getting this problem. Thoroughly irritating, would appreciate a solution of some sort.

Semitendon:
-snip-

Our servers identified a bot connection from your location. I'll clear the block, but if the servers see it connecting again from your location, they'll put the block back up. Recommend you do a thorough spyware and virus scan on your system.

paulgruberman:

Semitendon:
-snip-

Our servers identified a bot connection from your location. I'll clear the block, but if the servers see it connecting again from your location, they'll put the block back up. Recommend you do a thorough spyware and virus scan on your system.

Thanks for the info

i have the same problem since a few weeks.
a virus check has found nothing.
but still the same video

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked