I have been mind fucked.

So i just finished (finally) watching Neon Genesis Evangelion and both endings...
And as the title suggest my brain is a mess. I just took a drink from my Jägermeister bottle to clear head and i am listening Drunken sailor by Irish Rovers... BUT IT DOESENT HELP

So i need suggestion from alcholical brewerages to good non hip hop music and anything between two things to clear my head from this head ache.

captcha
Save it

and it is me

Haha, NGE can do that. I felt ok after I finished the regular anime, but once I went and watched End of Evangelion I was quite drained. What I did after that was just listened to some Oasis and munched on ice cream. :)

Anime usually doesn't have an affect on me but sometimes it does. In this case, the whole of the story made me a touch sad deep down. Just do enjoyable activities is my advice. Comedy also works too. :)

Hope this helps!

Aylaine:
Haha, NGE can do that. I felt ok after I finished the regular anime, but once I went and watched End of Evangelion I was quite drained. What I did after that was just listened to some Oasis and munched on ice cream. :)

Anime usually doesn't have an affect on me but sometimes it does. In this case, the whole of the story made me a touch sad deep down. Just do enjoyable activities is my advice. Comedy also works too. :)

Hope this helps!

Song is good and i have ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie good my god tastes good ice cream in da cold box.

perhaps the box of that and next 10 repeats of the song will do the trick

StrangerQ:

Aylaine:

Hope this helps!

Song is good and i have ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie good my god tastes good ice cream in da cold box.

*peeks* Did it work? I can keep linking other songs. :3

Aylaine:

StrangerQ:

Aylaine:

Hope this helps!

*peeks* Did it work? I can keep linking other songs. :3

YEEEP i feel happy and mentally balanced nao :3

Well the series ending is rather okay in the "making sense, even if it takes some serious lateral logic" department. EoE? Well that's just something Hideaki Anno likely wrote when he got off his antidepressants or something.

I don't mean that in a bad way, mind you. It's a mindfuck, but it's still a rather good mindfuck. I had trouble sleeping the first night tho. Eventually, what got me over it is my hatred for Shinji, really. He has to still be my most despised anime character ever.

Vegosiux:
Well the series ending is rather okay in the "making sense, even if it takes some serious lateral logic" department. EoE? Well that's just something Hideaki Anno likely wrote when he got off his antidepressants or something.

I don't mean that in a bad way, mind you. It's a mindfuck, but it's still a rather good mindfuck. I had trouble sleeping the first night tho. Eventually, what got me over it is my hatred for Shinji, really. He has to still be my most despised anime character ever.

Really?

I liked him. He was very believable as a weak, confused teenager. At times it felt way too real. :P

I imagine that kind of personality could put people off, though.

Vegosiux:

Personally i thought Evangelion 1.0 solved the Shinji Problem. it made a much more stronger character while not cutting out the drama and angst.

EOE is great to watch after a major earthquake like in March 2011.
You get mind f@@ked three times overtah usual. LOL

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked