alternate reality anime?

Hey all, I thought I would pose a question to all you anime lovers out there. Can you guys recommed alternate reality anime for me? I'm looking for something more subtly different than reality versus something fundamentally different.

When you say something more subtle versus more fundamental, do you mean a series that is mainly in our (or a relatively similar) reality, or is there a preferred setting you would like it to be in? I have a few suggestions, but I'm not sure what realities you are specifically looking for. :)

Steins;Gate and Paprika are my suggestions. :)

However, with a little searching, I did manage to come across this thread on MyAnimeList. In it, the thread creator is asking a question similar to yours. It might be a good idea to read the subsequent posts and see what people there recommend. That's one of the bigger anime websites too, so it's a good bet you will find something there. What's even better is most series have their own page for you to visit! :)

I hope this helps!

right right. I mean something very similar to our reality. Like steins;gate :D I count that as a more subtle difference to reality since it's not universal for everyone. Thanks for the info too.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked