Need new RPG/s for december

Im pretty bored this December because of the lack of any games being released in december so I need a new Rpg for december to kill some time before any of the january releases kick in i only own an xbox 360 and a laptop that isint really that powerful (it can run spore)i have already played the following Rpgs
All 3 deus ex
kingdom hearts 1 and 2
All three fables
dishonored
witcher 2
borderlands 1 and 2
dragons dogma
skyrim and oblivion
dust an elasyian tale
kingdoms of amular
kotor 2 the sith lords
thats just to name a few of the Rpgs i have played this year i need a new one so i can play it through december
p.s no Jrpgs sorry i just dont like them and yes it is weird i mentioned kingdom hearts but thats an exception

What about older rpgs? Why don't you head over to gog.com and see if there are any older games that suit your fancy. Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, or Fallout 1 and 2 are highly regarded for good reason.

porous_shield:
What about older rpgs? Why don't you head over to gog.com and see if there are any older games that suit your fancy. Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, or Fallout 1 and 2 are highly regarded for good reason.

This, but be warned that you're going to need to use mods to get the best experience, and some form of guide is almost essential to get started.

I'm also going to throw in Morrowind, with the same stipulations as above. It's a really hard game to get into, but once you do, it's almost impossible to get away from.

I also want to add the first two Gothic games. They're outstanding, and unlike the other games I mentioned, there are no essential mods, and you probably won't need a guide. Definitely worth checking out.

I seem to like running around suggesting Dark Souls. And so I will for you, but understand that it may not be for everyone. If you can get past the difficulty and large amout of player participation, it will suck your time up and make you beg for more. Also, I second Morrowind. Ah, Morrowind, the timesink that you are...

Jade Empire. Its dirt cheap and pretty fun

If you're into the MMO scene at all, I'd recommend Guild Wars 2. The way it handled questing was brilliant and the way it boots you down to a zone's level helps keep all the lower level settings worth exploring.

If older rpg's are fine for you then Dragon Age with expansion, and Neverwinter Nights feat expacs.

Try Legend of Grimrock if you an old-school RPG style game - it has the feel and difficulty of an old one but doesn't look as ugly. Its a good price on steam. I don't know how long you have been a gamer but if Lands of Lore or Eye of the Beholder mean anything to you that gives a good hint as to what you are in for.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked