Skyrim trouble

Ok, so basically, my character is moving really slow. A few things, I'm not over encumbered and I didn't accidentally hit caps, I do not have a disease. This started happening on my 4th file when I got the Dragon Stone from Bleak Falls. I am moving the same speed sneaking when I am in stand mode.

Did you turn it off and reload it? Once my guy got stuck in sneak mode and that fixed it. I also got stuck in sprint mode but never used any Stamina. That was fun.

You could also try killing yourself, that might help too. That's how I got out of infinite sprint mode.

White Lightning:
Did you turn it off and reload it? Once my guy got stuck in sneak mode and that fixed it. I also got stuck in sprint mode but never used any Stamina. That was fun.

You could also try killing yourself, that might help too. That's how I got out of infinite sprint mode.

I think I got stuck in sneak curiously enough after turning back into a human after one of my many werewolf bandit hunting sessions, and I think turning it off worked. Try that.

What platform are you on? As I understand it, some platforms have certain bugs, and some don't, so it might help someone more knowledgable than I if you said.

Doclector:

White Lightning:

I think I got stuck in sneak curiously enough after turning back into a human after one of my many werewolf bandit hunting sessions, and I think turning it off worked. Try that.

What platform are you on? As I understand it, some platforms have certain bugs, and some don't, so it might help someone more knowledgable than I if you said.

I'm on PC.
I tried turning it off.
I'm not necessarily stuck in sneak mode, but when my character stands back up, he moves the same speed.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked