Trying to do something new with my hair...

Basically I'm trying to copy the hairstyle that David Tennent used in Doctor Who, sort of that forward spike/sweep kind of thing. How do I do that? By the way I have quite thick curly hair that I've never really done a whole lot with, although when I do need to it's pretty receptive to styling.

I know that @TimeLord does the same with his hair. He might have some tips.

And from personal experience, I just went to the barber with pictures of the haircut. A good start.

Quaxar:
And from personal experience, I just went to the barber with pictures of the haircut. A good start.

This is some great advice, right here. Just go to a decent barber with a picture of David Tennant, tell them that's what you want, and ask how you would maintain and repeat the style on a daily basis.

Quaxar:

Lilani:

Quaxar:

This is some great advice, right here. Just go to a decent barber with a picture of David Tennant, tell them that's what you want, and ask how you would maintain and repeat the style on a daily basis.

Would any haircut place do, or would I need to go somewhere little more professional?

renegade7:

Quaxar:

Lilani:

Quaxar:

Would any haircut place do, or would I need to go somewhere little more professional?

I just went to the one I ususally go to, who are professional in the sense that they do this for a living but are not exactly in the city's top 10. And it turned out alright.
Just be sure to get some good pictures from front, side and possibly back. But fortunately, internet fetishes have you covered: http://davidtennantsawesomehair.tumblr.com/

And for the continued front styling try youtube tutorials. I can't help you there because I just couldn't be arsed to do that daily so I just have that part hanging down.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked