So... when is Scribblenauts Unlimited coming to Europe?

I consider myself to be a fan of the Scribblenauts series and are thus eagerly awaiting for the latest one to appear on the Wii U I spend so much money on. Sadly, I live in Europe, so games tend to be a few days late.

I checked in with Wikipedia today and I noticed that it didn't display any sort release date for Europe, only America and Australia who already have it. A brief search on Google only yielded some news-items that mentioned that "it has been delayed" with no window or reason given. Does anybody know where it's at?

If there's no public date then you probably won't get an answer here, either way it's probably quicker to import it from a compatible region. Since you're in Europe you'll probably need a PAL region one...should be fairly easy to get one from Australia. At the moment I suspect it's the only PAL region where it's released, just be prepared to pay substantially more than $60 (plus postage). Otherwise considering there's not even a date available you might be waiting a while for a local release. Apparently they have to change something before they release it there so depending on when they realized there was a problem the disks mightn't even exist yet.

xXSnowyXx:
If there's no public date then you probably won't get an answer here, either way it's probably quicker to import it from a compatible region. Since you're in Europe you'll probably need a PAL region one...should be fairly easy to get one from Australia. At the moment I suspect it's the only PAL region where it's released, just be prepared to pay substantially more than $60 (plus postage). Otherwise considering there's not even a date available you might be waiting a while for a local release. Apparently they have to change something before they release it there so depending on when they realized there was a problem the disks mightn't even exist yet.

Thank you very kindly and I suppose you're right, not sure what I was hoping to accomplish here. Import is indeed an option, though Australia is kinda far off and I heard a lot of rumors about the pricing there. If my choices are either taking the financial cock up the bum or playing the waiting-game, then I suppose I shall level up my patience skills for a while.

Thank you for your time.

The game is released in Europe in PC, though the wii u version is delayed.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked