Cleaning Palate after bad movie

I recently started seeing Nostalgia Critic after hearing about him in comments of Movie Defense Force for Waterworld, just before his return, and after a few very good reviews(I loved the Conan one in particular or anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger) I mistakenly looked at Perl Harbor and right below that was Twilight.
I absolutely hate 2 guy one girl love triangles, and I usually avoid them. The main reason I hate them is that there is nothing to clean my palate after the experience. I am left angry for several hours or maybe even the rest of the day. Almost the same happened with Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and Dead Space 3.
After another futile search for titles to balance this out, I decided to post this.
Is there any (possibly good)movie with a love triangle between 2 girls and one guy?

I remembered one Wicked Science.
It was actually very interesting because the guy and one of the girls were geniuses and the girl is completely crazy and almost kills her entire class once.

Clerks? Clerks 2?

Both great movies with 2 girls and 1 guy triangles. They're just not the focus of the entire films.

shephardjhon:
I recently started seeing Nostalgia Critic after hearing about him in comments of Movie Defense Force for Waterworld, just before his return, and after a few very good reviews(I loved the Conan one in particular or anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger) I mistakenly looked at Perl Harbor and right below that was Twilight.
I absolutely hate 2 guy one girl love triangles, and I usually avoid them. The main reason I hate them is that there is nothing to clean my palate after the experience. I am left angry for several hours or maybe even the rest of the day. Almost the same happened with Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and Dead Space 3.
After another futile search for titles to balance this out, I decided to post this.
Is there any (possibly good)movie with a love triangle between 2 girls and one guy?

Is it so bad if there aren't? Maybe the genre isn't for you.

What is it about MFM love triangles you don't like?

Oirish_Martin:

shephardjhon:

Is it so bad if there aren't? Maybe the genre isn't for you.

What is it about MFM love triangles you don't like?

1. It is just forced in when they can't find another way to add conflict.
2. One guy is almost always left alone
3. It makes men look terrible fighting over a woman.
4. There are almost no FMF ones to balance it out(mainly this).
5. Yes the genre isn't for me but I hate that it gets into genres that I actually do like. Like Dead Space 3, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood or Pirates of the Caribbean.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked