how can I deal with my father's attitude?

I love my father but lately I don't understand anything he does. He mutters something and yells at me or my brother because it was apparently directed to us, he smothers what I want to do with what he wants me to do, and when I try and talk to him about it he never lets me speak my piece.
I don't know what to think or do about any of it and I'm just about at the end of my sanity over it. I need advice on how to handle it so anything that is sane is welcome.

If you're not an adult, there's little you can do, except wait and move out when you are. If you are an adult, then you can do what ever the hell you want regardless of his input.

There's not much info to go on, so my advice is probably shit.

Princess Tzelda:
snip

Unfortunately we would need more info, there are too many factors that could cause a person to act up, especially if it's out of character for him to do this. It could be anything, family, culture, stress, a midlife crisis. Any advice I give you probably wouldn't help without a better understanding of the situation. You've already tried talking to him and as you've said he won't listen.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked