11.1% (1)
Persona 4
77.8% (7)
77.8% (7)
Virtue's Last Reward
11.1% (1)
11.1% (1)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Bought a vita, now the big question!

simple question but a tough one, one that i cant decide apon, i can only buy one game for it this month, but which one?

Disgaea 3 , Persona 4, or Virtue's Last Reward

So i leave it to you fellow escapists,which game should i buy.

If you're even slightly into the genre, go Persona, I've only heard positive stuff about Persona 4 Golden.

Persona 4 Golden
I heard good reviews about it, other than that, the Vita has no games.

Go with Persona 4, I have it and it's a really good dungeon crawler/simulator. just find it for a cheap price.

If you only get one, go for P$G. A fantastic game with a metric fuckton of replay value. I'd really recommend playing Virtue's Last Reward if you can though. It's got some really great puzzles, a ton of different endings, a pretty good amount of replay value and an absolutely stellar story.

Get 3 months of Playstation Plus. The "Free" games are worth it, and usually you get a new one around once every 1-2 weeks.

Right now Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, and Gravity Rush are all on the menu.

Out of those grab Persona 4 because it is as good as all the review say.

But get Gravity rush man. It is so very good!

Hell buy it twice.

Persona 4 Golden! It is the Vita's finest!

Judging from the other responses, you should already be out getting a copy now!

So apparently Persona 4 has disappeared as an option.

Disgaea 4 is really good but for the sake of in-jokes and practice for future mechanics I recommend playing all other Disgaeas before it, even if 3 isn't quite as good.

I just finished watching a stream of 999 and VLR seems fucking mental if that game is anything to go by. It's also very text-y, being a visual novel and all.

thought i might as well update this went for persona 4, not regretting a thing. So freaking awesome, IT FINALLY HAS A LOG FUNCTION WOOT! (not the extra that i should be excited about but hey)

might avoid virtue last reward completely im hearing it takes alot of its twists from the infinity series, would make it to obvious.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked