Cosplay Help

Every year in Belfast, there's a convention at my university called Q-Con, I've been meaning to go last year, but my friends couldn't go, so this year we are planning to go. But there's just one problem, cosplay. I plan to go as Ichigo from Bleach, I can get the outfit no problem, it's just getting his zanpakuto that's the problem. Is there any website that's based in the UK that sells replica anime weapons?

I am not familiar with Bleach, but is this what you are looking for? It's the only one from the UK I could find.

If you mean this sword, then I have found plenty in the USA, but none in the UK.

Bear in mind that these are actual metal ones, and would be illegal to carry out in the open for something like a cosplay.

Legion:
I am not familiar with Bleach, but is this what you are looking for? It's the only one from the UK I could find.

If you mean this sword, then I have found plenty in the USA, but none in the UK.

Bear in mind that these are actual metal ones, and would be illegal to carry out in the open for something like a cosplay.

Those are the swords yes, however as you stated, they're metal, I was hoping for it to be made out of wood or some other material as due to convention rules on weapons and props, they wouldn't allow me in if I have a real sword

Kitsune Hunter:

Legion:

Those are the swords yes, however as you stated, they're metal, I was hoping for it to be made out of wood or some other material as due to convention rules on weapons and props, they wouldn't allow me in if I have a real sword

Why not find a fellow student who is good with their hands and has access to wood-cutting tools?

I'm sure they wouldn't mind helping out.

Then you just need to paint it.

Kitsune Hunter:

Legion:

I found wooden ones on eBay but they are from America and China. The prices are not too bad, but custom charges might be a pain. I am at work right now, but if you like I could get some links a little later.

Ah I used to have his sword. I sold it to a friend two years ago who cos-played. Bugger. Why didn't you ask two years ago my friend?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked