Locked Out of My E-Mail, HELP!!

Well, for whatever asinine reason, this morning when I tried logging into my Yahoo account, I got the message that since they didn't recognize the device I was on (even though I have been logging into my account on this computer for over a year), so that in order to continue, I needed to answer my security question.

Problem is, I have no idea what the answer is. Or rather, the answer that I need to type in. I failed to get it right this morning, so I was put under a twelve hour lock, and I still didn't get it right when I tried getting in again. I tried getting help through Yahoo so that I could access my account, but in order to do that, I need to answer the stupid security question that I don't know the answer to.

HELP.

Contact their customer support, they'll likely be able to get you your account back.

soren7550:
Well, for whatever asinine reason, this morning when I tried logging into my Yahoo account, I got the message that since they didn't recognize the device I was on (even though I have been logging into my account on this computer for over a year), so that in order to continue, I needed to answer my security question.

Problem is, I have no idea what the answer is. Or rather, the answer that I need to type in. I failed to get it right this morning, so I was put under a twelve hour lock, and I still didn't get it right when I tried getting in again. I tried getting help through Yahoo so that I could access my account, but in order to do that, I need to answer the stupid security question that I don't know the answer to.

HELP.

contact support. they might have your i.p. somewhere saved to identify you..

and what is the security question? just relax and think what it might be.

Yeah, just call them. Probably the best option. Not sure why'd you ask on the Escapist though XD

Well obviously there is only one answer.......KILL EVERY ONE CONNECTED TO YAHOO can't block you if they have a bullet in their head...........or you could call them whatever
captcha:hear hear

The system can do crazy stuff. Customer services should help you for sure.

Wait a day and see if still having that problem and if you are then call customer services.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked