"Market survey" for school; Please help!

Hello. Me and my friend are working on a project for school where we have to come up with a business pitch to investors (other classmates). We decided to settle on a game store/arcade. We would sell new and used games, and game accessories, as well as any old school games we could get our hands on. In addition to the sale of games and game accessories we would make a portion of the building into an arcade. We want to have a mixture of modern and classic arcade cabinets. We hope that this combination of interests would make an interesting business. As part of the project we are required to create a market survey and study the results to see if the business might succeed. I would be very grateful if you would fill out our survey and help us out. Please also state your age and gender for market research purposes (If you do not wish to reveal this information, that's fine, just say so.)

Here is a link to our Survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L8R3L37

Thank you so much for your help and time! :)

Male Aged 22

About how much do you estimate you would spend on a regular visit?
30-40 or $45-60 on games depending on new releases.

How often would you visit to our store?
Once a month.

How often would you visit the arcade?
Perhaps once every six months but then I'm not that big of a fan of arcades.

How much money do you predict you would spend at the arcade (25 cents to $1 per play)?
5 or $7.

What suggestions would you name our business?
Pretty sure that's your job :)

Hope it helps.

Gender and age: Female, 23

$90, enough for a new release and maybe a used, or a bunch of used and no new releases.
I rarely buy games at launch price.

Twice a month, depending on distance from me and how bored I am.

Not often if ever.

How much money do you predict you would spend at the arcade (25 cents to $1 per play)?
Almost nothing, I have no interest in most arcade games.

Sorry I can't think of anything clever right now. Maybe I'll edit if I can think of something later.

20.00-40.00 dollars I hardly ever buy newly released games. With all the DLC I wait till a full copy of the game is released. It has to be pretty special for me to buy new.

Once a month.

I prefer an arcade environment I would say 1-2times a month.

50 cents on average. I mostly play classic arcade games not many newer more expensive ones.

ZAP POW

I'm also thinking of getting a lease space in or near a smallish mall with currently no game store in it. Would that change how often you guys would go to it?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked