What gaming device should i play chrono trigger on?
IOS
25% (1)
25% (1)
DS
50% (2)
50% (2)
Pc
25% (1)
25% (1)
Want to vote? Register now or Sign Up with Facebook
Poll: Chrono trigger confused

I am looking to get Chrono trigger but since I have no idea where my SNES is and the fact a copy on the SNES is 200 area i have a few options
1. get it on ios but i have no idea if that version is good but it would be handier and cheaper
2. get it on DS which would cost me about 60 for game and DS however heard they changed some things about the game in DS version
3. Get wii and get it on a virtual console even though i would have no idea on how to do that
4. use pc emulator that my friend recommended me to do but like wii i would not have a clue on how to do that and the fact that my pc is outdated and broken

so those are my options just looking for the best experience overall

I recommend getting it on an emulator since you can save your game anytime easily. It isn't very hard, just ask your friend.

AWAR:
I recommend getting it on an emulator since you can save your game anytime easily. It isn't very hard, just ask your friend.

Yes it sounds nice however like i said my pc is horrible and outdated i highly doubt it could work on my laptop so fixing my pc (or getting a brand new one that isint horrible) could cost alot more than all the options combined

Ryanrulez5:
Yes it sounds nice however like i said my pc is horrible and outdated i highly doubt it could work on my laptop so fixing my pc (or getting a brand new one that isint horrible) could cost alot more than all the options combined

I played it on my computer made in 1998 and it ran fine at full speed. So yeah, anything from the last decade won't have any trouble. I also played it on my phone last year and that was great too (Xperia Play at the time), though it would probably struggle on low end devices so you might have some trouble if you're using an iPhone 1 or something.

I concur with the above.

I only played Chrono Trigger on DS, but from what I can tell, it's a pretty loyal port of the game, and I absolutely loved every minute of it. The portability is nice too, and I just kind of prefer having analog controls handy for older games like that.

I say the DS. It has some bonus content, plus I've just always thought JRPGs work best on handhelds for some reason...

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked