Looking for a Cheap Notebook

I'm about to go to university and it would make things a lot easier for me if I were to get myself a notebook laptop. It wouldn't be for playing games on since I have a rather nice custom desktop for that (though if it could still handle some very low fidelity stuff like most indie titles that's always a plus). I'm looking for something insanely cheap and light if possible though weight isn't a real issue at all, if it'll save money then weight isn't a factor.

If I were you I'd do something like this and scroll down until you find something acceptable. That's how I generally buy things and it tends to work out well.

xXSnowyXx:
If I were you I'd do something like this and scroll down until you find something acceptable. That's how I generally buy things and it tends to work out well.

This'll sound stupid, but I'd searched ebay for an hour before posting, but I didn't know I could have it sort by price. That would have saved me a lot of time. Thanks.

Baron_BJ:
This'll sound stupid, but I'd searched ebay for an hour before posting, but I didn't know I could have it sort by price. That would have saved me a lot of time. Thanks.

Yeah the interface on eBay is a giant clusterfuck, the international version especially (the .au one I use is slightly friendlier). I use it all the time and still often struggle to find things.

xXSnowyXx:

Baron_BJ:

Yeah the interface on eBay is a giant clusterfuck, the international version especially (the .au one I use is slightly friendlier). I use it all the time and still often struggle to find things.

I'm an Australian so I use .au as well, but all that the search gets me is a ton of listings for parts and stupid crap because wankers screw with the listings with things like "Awesome Mickey Mouse Sticker, For walls, desks, beds, computers, yolo, swag, easy bake ovens, sewing machines, grow your penis 13 inches and Brangelina have new child!". Is there an option for computers only? I've searched under computers and I'm still getting page after page of this crap.

Baron_BJ:
I'm an Australian so I use .au as well, but all that the search gets me is a ton of listings for parts and stupid crap because wankers screw with the listings with things like "Awesome Mickey Mouse Sticker, For walls, desks, beds, computers, yolo, swag, easy bake ovens, sewing machines, grow your penis 13 inches and Brangelina have new child!". Is there an option for computers only? I've searched under computers and I'm still getting page after page of this crap.

Unfortunately not. Your best bet is to add more keywords that what you're looking for is guaranteed to have and add -keywords for things you don't want to see.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked