Trans folks and partners of trans folks (Adult Subject matter)

Pages PREV 1 2

Not tired of you by a long shot, and I'm glad to see he figured it out in the end :-)

I meant it about the indiegogo campaign!

archiebawled:
Not tired of you by a long shot, and I'm glad to see he figured it out in the end :-)

I meant it about the indiegogo campaign!

Thank you for letting me continue... as i said I really don't have anyone in my life to talk about this with (although my ex-wife seems to enjoy my tales of my insanity).

haha indiegogo?! I have a feeling that wouldn't get very far.

Best of luck with it but I will always preach caution with any long distance relationship, no matter the gender-alignment of those involved in it.

Then again my standard for a relationship being stable is if you can stand waking up next to each other.

Abomination:
Best of luck with it but I will always preach caution with any long distance relationship, no matter the gender-alignment of those involved in it.

Then again my standard for a relationship being stable is if you can stand waking up next to each other.

thank you, and yes.. we talked last night a bit more about it, and we will go slow, and let things come as they may. He struggles more with the "I want you now" thing, than I do.

final update-

it's over.. he's gone, i have moved on, and i am actually stepping away from the internet for some time.. weeks? months? no clue... i need to reset my brain.

take care everyone

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked