I'm new here; how should I introduce myself?

Any suggestions/salutations are appreciated.

Well, you have an avatar, so thats good. Alot of people identify others based on avatar better than username, or atleast I do.

Just start posting. This community knows much of eachother, which means we will likely notice new people, but try not to let that bother you.

I recommend starting with gaming discussion and off-topic. I dont know if you're "politically inclined" but being new wont protect you from being disagreed with, should you perhaps start posting in the Religion and Politics forum.

I would like to get in contact with the editorial staff but it seems no one has an email address. I realize they are all busy but still . . . isn't developing networks with writing people part of the process?

MichaelWolff1982:
I would like to get in contact with the editorial staff but it seems no one has an email address. I realize they are all busy but still . . . isn't developing networks with writing people part of the process?

Not really. There aren't many people here now, and they usually aren't free to deal with people. Go ahead and post in the forums!

MichaelWolff1982:

If you scroll down the page, there is a link to a contact form at the very bottom left. Have you tried that? Also, if this is about pitching an article idea, there's an email address listed: pitches@escapistmag.com

You could also try sending them a private message via their profiles. As far as I know, Joshua Vanderwall is still the Editor-in-Chief: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Encaen

Ron Whitaker, Senior Editor: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/ffronw

StatusNil, seems like you are more active.

KMills:
StatusNil, seems like you are more active.

You bumped a 2 month old thread to say this. Your only other post is super generic too. Hmmm, something seems fishy here. Shocking to say, but...

I think there might be a bot on these forums!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here