NAME OF A GAME I CANT REMEMBER HELP MEEE!!!!

I think i played it 7 years ago on addicting games website. It's about a gray colored robot rescuing a yellow female robot, and the gray colored robot is going through challenges to be able to rescue the yellow robot, and it was a weird game. But i'd like to play it again. HELP ME!

Going to shuffle this across to the advice forum.
It'll be at home more there.

Also there's a thread sticky-ed to the top of gaming discussion where someone could help you out mate.

Dr.Susse:
Going to shuffle this across to the advice forum.
It'll be at home more there.

Also there's a thread sticky-ed to the top of gaming discussion where someone could help you out mate.

sorry im new to the site. I created this account just so i could ask this question.

slimshady35:
I think i played it 7 years ago on addicting games website. It's about a gray colored robot rescuing a yellow female robot, and the gray colored robot is going through challenges to be able to rescue the yellow robot, and it was a weird game. But i'd like to play it again. HELP ME!

Hey, sorry I can't help you with the game, but like the moderator suggested, you might try to repost the question on the following thread in the "Gaming Discussion" section of these forums:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.166417-Old-Games-you-remember-playing-but-cant-remember-the-name-of

This subforum doesn't get that much traffic, so more people would see it there.

slimshady35:

Sounds like Gateway.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/struma/gateway-i

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or