The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . . . 874 NEXT

"Name's Ram, the Mighty Warrior of the Thundar Tribe, and this is the lovely Samii the cow." he said, indicating the cow.
"Say, perhaps we can help you with your quest of death!"

"FOIL, First Outer Inner Last. Heh i guess ill join you, i can make inverse matrices to summon taboo noise at my will to aid in combat! But if you get in my way consider yourself iterated!" he said smiling. "So where to next?"

The Slightly Lager Bush rolled out of bed, he had a nasty hangover.

"Ugh... get me some coffee dammit!!"

One of the Isreali boys ran to the kitchen. He babbled something, handed The Slightly Lager Bush a cup of joe and ran off.

"Thanks kid." The Slightly Lager Bush said as he walked out onto the porch, "Ram, what the hell happened last night? Why were you making so much noise in your bed and who is the cow?"

"What the factor?!? Are you underestimating me by not wondering who i am? Well ill tell you what, Some trees drop an apple, Ill drop the freakin moon!!!" Yelled the agrivated Sho. "By the way, why is a bush talking?!?" But before the bush could answer they all heard the sound of menacing heavy footsteps approaching.

"Hey! Don't you yell at me! I talk because thats how I roll!"

Suddenly heavy footsteps stopped The Slightly Lager Bush, the house had arisen from the ground and was hungry.

"Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally, but what are we gonna do, in this form i cant summon a noise big enough to fight a fricken house!" Yelled sho.
"We Must feed it!" Exclaimed the ram.
"But what do houses eat?" asked asked the cow.
The group began to panic with their lack of ideas to defeat the house

"Do not fear creepy little girls, for eating a few of these berries..." The Slightly Lager Bush shook and the berries popped up, "Will make me grow into a mighty Evergreen!!"

The Slightly Lager Bush ate the berries and put his branches up, nothing happended,

"Erm... A MIGHTY EVERGREEN!!!" The Slightly Lager Bush looked at his body, "God dammit!! Why didn't it work?... RUN!!!!"

The Slightly Lager Bush began running away from the house.

"What the factor, what kind of power was that, a dear could beat you in a fight! And what do you mean creepy little girls?!" The house begins to growl "Wait up stupid bush!!!" After escaping "okay so now what we just ditched the cow and the ram, should we go save them or just not and say we did?"

"Psh, from what I've seen, Ram can run plenty fast, as for the cow... well... I don't know her, not my problem!"

The house saw The Slightly Lager Bush running and went after him, forgetting about Ram and Samii he chased after him.

"Dammit all!!! He's after us! What the hell do we do?!"

"Stupid zero, isnt it obvios we keep our asses running untill were away from it!" after saying this sho passes out in exhaustion.

(OOC: Hey, sorry to interrupt, but do you have room for one more?)

(Join in, mate .. Here nothing is sacred .. Or serious)

(OOC: Right... *Ahem*)

(Samurai) Huey casually strode along the side of the road until a group of strangers brushed right past him. There wasn't much time for him to ask a question to the strange group right before the unasked question had been answered by the sight of a house running up to him.

"What the...?!" Was all poor (Samurai) Huey could get out before the house gobbled him up.

"Okay, this is weird...."

Opening his eyes "What the hell... Oh god damnit i was eaten by the house wasnt i!!! Stupid damn bush, somehow this is his fault..." Noticing the small samuri "Maybe this kid'll help me get out of here... Hey Kid, any ideas on how to get out of here?"

The Slightly Larger Talking Bush was eaten by the house.

"Hey!! This is not my fault, maybe he tried to eat you because your so damn creepy!" The Slightly Larger Talking Bush looked at Samurai, "Great, now we've got some punk who thinks he's a ninja!"

Maddawg was couped up in his office all afternoon and decided it was time to find a vaction spot. Of course since Maddawg is evil he decided that only the biggest and baddest house would do. So he and his Lawyer (Who is a boomer) Went to find this house.

"Boom" said the boomer Lawyer. "Why are we here in Isarel? Can you think of anywhere else where theres more violence?" "Boom,Boom,Boom." "Look I already told you the civil war on mars is over,Pluto is to cold so my oil bills will go through the roof,and I'm not living in uranus." They strolled along until they came to the living house. "Boom" "I don't know seems to...Nice for me". Without warning the house came alive and ate the lawyer boomer whole. "Did you just eat my lawyer?Maybe you aren't so bad after all" The house growled at Maddawg. "Hey don't you growl at me" The house contunied to growl and tried to eat Maddawg. Maddawg saw this coming and qucikly dived out of the way. Spotting a chest high wall he quickly dove for it. "HAHAHA while I am behind this wall you can not touch me I am invincible." The wall then vanished below the ground and reappeared in front of the house. "Oh it was part of the house" The house used the pipes that make up it's irragation system and hit maddawg with it."Okay that's it." Said Maddawg while whipping out a phone and pushing speed dial."Hey Gordon. Ya listen I'm gonna need a lightmass bomb. Ya.Ya. Alright i'll stay on the line." Suddenly a giant missle appeared nukeing the house and it's occupants. Parts of the house and it's occupants went flying throught the air. "HOLY SHIT! That was a bigass explosion." Maddawg began walking back to nexus sitll talking to Gordon. "Hey Gordon you know what I don't understand. How can I be having a conversation with you when you're mute?"

"Im creepy, your a talking bush, something about that just isnt right! And he doesnt think hes a ninja, ninjas where black masks, stupid! Hey look were out of the house!" But the explosion had blasted the three all the way to Japan

maddawg IAJI:
Maddawg was couped up in his office all afternoon and decided it was time to find a vaction spot. Of course since Maddawg is evil he decided that only the biggest and baddest house would do. So he and his Lawyer (Who is a boomer) Went to find this house.

"Boom" said the boomer Lawyer. "Why are we here in Isarel? Can you think of anywhere else where theres more violence?" "Boom,Boom,Boom." "Look I already told you the civil war on mars is over,Pluto is to cold so my oil bills will go through the roof,and I'm not living in uranus." They strolled along until they came to the living house. "Boom" "I don't know seems to...Nice for me". Without warning the house came alive and ate the lawyer boomer whole. "Did you just eat my lawyer?Maybe you aren't so bad after all" The house growled at Maddawg. "Hey don't you growl at me" The house contunied to growl and tried to eat Maddawg. Maddawg saw this coming and qucikly dived out of the way. Spotting a chest high wall he quickly dove for it. "HAHAHA while I am behind this wall you can not touch me I am invincible." The wall then vanished below the ground and reappeared in front of the house. "Oh it was part of the house" The house used the pipes that make up it's irragation system and hit maddawg with it."Okay that's it." Said Maddawg while whipping out a phone and pushing speed dial."Hey Gordon. Ya listen I'm gonna need a lightmass bomb. Ya.Ya. Alright i'll stay on the line." Suddenly a giant missle appeared nukeing the house and it's occupants. Parts of the house and it's occupants went flying throught the air. "HOLY SHIT! That was a bigass explosion." Maddawg began walking back to nexus sitll talking to Gordon. "Hey Gordon you know what I don't understand. How can I be having a conversation with you when you're mute?"

[Wow, I can't believe you just made a Uranus joke :| ]

"Gah!! The Slightly Larger Talking Bush yelled as he flew through the air, "Hey! Thanks man!! We were sure to be eaten alive in there!"

"How do i get myself into these situations...?" (Samurai) Huey asked himself.

Oh well, at least it's better than putting up with Riley or Granddad's nonsense

"JAPAN?!! How the hell did we end up here?!" asked The Slightly Larger Angry Talking "Well, at least you guys will fit in, if there is one thing Japan has, its creepy little girls and Ninjas. This place is so industrialized, I'll stuck out like a sore thumb!"

Buuuuut, this strange group find themselves crashing through a large house. When they come to, they wake up to the site of a school girl. One with long blonde hair with small red bows, crimson eyes and a high hair line. The girl studies the group curiously, then makes a series of hand signs.

"What the hell's she doing?" ask the Slightly Larger Angry Talking Bush

"It's called Sign-language" Answers (Samurai) Huey. "I think she's a mute"

"Psh, sign-language my ass! She is just trying to creep us out!" warned The Slightly Larger Talking Bush, "Hey! You!! Talk or I will call the police or something along those lines!"

The girl looks at them quizzically and makes more sign language, then suddenly they can understand what she's saying... or signing.

-But we live here...- She retorts

Deciding to talk for the first time in a while "Fine, then well kill you and call the police to report suicide!!!" suddenly somone else entered the room

"HATSUMI!" another feminie voice yells.

Before they could react, (Samurai)Huey knocks the other two aside, draws his sword and blocks an incoming attack from another school girl bearing a tachi(long sword katana). The girl, whose raven hair holds a bluish tint that matches her eyes furiously yells "I won't let you hurt Hatsumi!" and viciously attacks (Samurai)Huey who can only defend her sword

The Slightly Larger Confused Talking Bush watch the ensuing battle, "What the hell is going on here? Your swords are as big as your bodies!"

The sword fight was epic, but the girl yelled something in Japanese and transformed into a dragon.

"Oh shit!!"

The blonde girl looks to the girl with the sword in shock.

-I didn't know she does that...- She signs.

"Damn..." (Samurai)Huey mutter just as he dodged a tide of flames

"What in the Samuel Jackson hell is going on here?" cried Ram, picking himself up from the debrie. "One minute I was talking to this guy, next thing I know the damn house ate me! And I thought we we're in a hotel." He looked around. "Where the hell is the hotel?!"
He looked around some more. "And why is a little afro-samurai fighting a dragon?"

"I swear to god that if I live through this I will never go drinking again!" Samii the cow cried looking around hysterically. "And how the hell did we get to Japan so quickly?" Samii asked.

"Ram! You gotta help us here man! Eat one of my berries!! Ram did so and then The Slightly Larger Talking Scared Bush followed. He began growing and growing until he was The Mighty Evergreen Tree again.

AWESOME!! he bellowed as he ran at the dragon.

But, before anymore could be done, the blonde girl, apparently 'Hatsumi' runs between them and the dragon.

-Please don't hurt my sister!- she signs.

"...."

"...."

".... Bullshit!" The Slightly Larger Talking Bush yelled and charged the two.. Only to be kicked aside by (Samurai)Huey, who then took to the air and landed a strike that whacked its head off.

"Finished." Sighed (Samurai)Huey as he sheathed his weapon.

The blonde schoolgirl wept for the slain girl until

"Oi, Hatsumi? What's with all the noise?" The very girl (Samurai)Huey just killed poked her head through the door

[Hey! Thats The Talking Mighty Evergreen Tree to you buddy!]

"Hm, what a delicious berry." Commented Ram. He then saw what little afro-samurai did to the dragon. "Woo! Dragon slaying! My favorite sport, next to Bear Wrestling and Piranha Diving!"

Ram looked at the new group. "Soooo...maybe we should introduce ourselves, hmm? My name..." Ram started, but quickly jumped on a nearby rock "Is Ram, Warrior of the Tundar Tribe!" he cried heroically, striking a pose.
Suddenly, many small children came to surround his rocks.

After a few minutes of silence, he turned to look at them. "This is the part where you cheer and celebrate and HOLY SHIT!" he finished, for he saw that the school children were the same as the creepy cat kid in that one movie where a white-girl go's into a haunted japanese house, and why always white girls, what, a black girl can't handle herself in a fight? let me tell you, they have quiet the punch when they get riled, like this one time...

ANYWAYS! The creepy school kids start to grab Ram. "Gahh! Someone help!"

"Ram!" Yelled Samii, running toward the creepy school to help out Ram. Trying to get the creepy school children off of Ram, Samii used her gigantic ass to crush the creepy kids, and rescue Ram.

With one swipe of his brach, the children were gone.

"THERE YOU GO RAM!! THEY ARE GONE!!" he bellowed. He felt an odd feeling on his back.

"Oh no The Talking Mighty Evergreen Tree! They are gnawing away at your back!" warned Ram.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! GET THE LITTLE BASTARDS OFF ME!!"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 . . . 874 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or