The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 . . . 875 NEXT

The Hooded Man looked over his shoulder to see if anyone was following him.
He didn't see anyone behind him but also didn't see Wesker Re-appearing him front of him.
The Hooded man took a massive strike to the face and was knocked into a wall.
Nemesis finally caught up to him, only for Wesker to shout "TAKE THE GIRL TO STORAGE! MOVE!"
He nodded and chased after Stella.
Wesker walked over to the Man and grabbed him by the throat and choked him.
"Now then, Tell me who you are..." He demanded as Stella was taken to her Cell.

Reisen turned back to the continuing duel. "I've never been one for swords myself," she admitted. "Prefer not to let them get close enough that I'd need one. Don't get me wrong, I can punch pretty well, but..." She pulled the rifle she'd found in the armoury out of her pocket. She hadn't looked at it before - no scope, hardly any sights at all...Old, but hopefully reliable. In one movement she snapped it up to firing position and shot at a target on the far side of the room, hitting it about two inches left of the bulls-eye. "Seems I'm a little rusty..." she said to herself.

The hooded figure sighed "Well if its that important to you i guess i could tell you a name to call me by". He pulled out his glock from its holster and held it up, he then said "my name... AMERICAN is shadow" he then fired off several rounds and backed up.

Wesker took the bullets to the chest but barely felt them.
"I have no time for this..." Wesker said as he teleported in front of Shadow and went to kick him in the face.

He used his enhanced reflexes to dodge the kick to the face. "even with my enhanced reflexes i can barely keep up with him". He threw a counter punch at him and pulled out his knife.

Wesker takes the Knife to the wrist, It becoming embedded in his flesh.
He grabs Shadow by the Neck and Proceeds to choke him again.
He began to tighten his grip and awaited for Shadow's Wind-pipe to break.

Using his whole body shadow wraps his legs around his arms and twists causing them both to fall to the ground.

Wesker Breaks the Hold, rolls away and pulls his gun out.
"Just accept your fate!" He shouts as he fires at Shadow.

Shadow flinches from the bullets to the leg and slows down a bit. He continues to shoot at him. Realizing it was no use he pulls out his rifle and starts shooting.

Wesker teleports at every shot and soon is back in Shadow's Face.
He grabs the rifle and jams it into Shadow's Gut and then throws him into a pipe, breaking it and sending hot steam all around the room.
"Is that all you have?"

The match ended.
He turned to see Amaya
"Good I wanted to see you, I need to talk to you about that something."
the two found a more private area
"What's the matter?"
Dillon made sure no one was around to hear.
"Have you felt weird since we destroyed Dracula?"
"What do you mean weird?"
"I guess I can't tell you I have to show you."
Dillon Placed Amaya's hand over his heart she could feel his heart beating, rapidly perhaps it was from training maybe it was something else.
"Focus on it, close our eyes."
Amaya closed her eyes, she could hear the heart beat, When she opened her eyes she saw there was a silver chord that had one end on his heart and another on hers.
"What is this?"
"You created this connection when you entered my mind and gave me your genjitsu.
There are connections between that were proven when we resonated like we had.
The Five of us had powerful connections through our souls, that's how Stella wielded Excalibur.
If we can resonate like we had before, we'd have incredible power, Not just Me and Excalibur, I know that Genjitsu is based off your soul, which means that with us resonating the power of your genjitsu would increase by tenfold."
"That's Great so what's the problem?"
"Souls are chaotic, It takes a lot of effort for me and Excalibur to resonate on the same wavelength, this connection makes it easier, but I fear there's a downside."
"And what's that?"
"Your in the most danger, I don't know what will happen to you if Stella dies, We're almost at the cliff's I want us to try and see if we can use this connection to resonate our souls on the same wavelength."

Kazuya was on the Radio with Bison as he stared at the incoming Airship.
"The assets have arrived Master...Rest assured, they have no idea about Adel...I'll try to break him out, but try to have a Plan b just in case...understood..."
He hung up and got his Men in position.
He awaited him his Purple Combat Gear for the Heroes.

Shadow drops a smoke grenade at his feet and pulls out his second pistol and starts firing as the grenade goes off.

Wesker appears to Shadow's Left and presses his gun to Shadow's head.
"It's Over, Drop your Weapon and perhaps I'll let you Live..." He said as he held his hand out to take Shadow's hand gun.

Shadow had no choice, he slowly hands over the gun to Wesker. "What do you want american" he asked.

"To stay out of my way...but I have a better Idea..." Wesker answered as he crushed the gun in his hand and threw it away.
"Get Walking..." he orders Shadow, Gun trained on his skull the whole time as he forced him down a hallway.

A few minutes later, They came to the Room from earlier, The Coffin and the Ripped off Arms removed.
2 Majini came in and forced Shadow into the restraints as Wesker went though a drawer and pulled out a Needle with a Micro-Chip inside.

Shadow did not like where this was going. "A chip, what for...?"

"Then we have to save her. Its no longer just a goal, its a deadline." Amaya said with a confident voice. "I'll try anything, she as much of a sister to me as Akasumi was by blood."

Stella was be nearly pushed down the hallway. her arms had been healed by the first aid and she was thinking. It would take three seconds to react if she ran; two more if it was an intersection, another 3 more to acquire the target. Maybe two more seconds if she rammed him. She waited until there was a suitable section.

They came to an intersection, glancing to her right was a dead end with a door, but to her left was the ongoing conversion, put on hold by recent events. It was to convert the place to umbrella from aperture. She waited until they were almost past it and rammed herself into the thing...
She took off down the hall as the nemesis regained himself and came around the corner.

four seconds left... she said hearing sloppy footsteps around the corner. Reaching a hole in the wall almost too late, she swung around it as bullets tore up the floor behind her.Looking around after closing the panel, she was in a tunnel, outside of sensors of the facility.

Stella followed the tunnel and found herself standing in a ruined and inoperable part of the facility; so far off the grid, the computers don't even know it exists..

"Oh This?...Nothing personal...hold him down..."
And with that the Majini held Shadow's head in place.
He trashed and tired to break free but it was no use.
Wesker walked behind Shadow and said "I tell you, These New Chips are well worth it, can just INJECT-" He jammed the Needle into the back of Shadow's Skull, causing massive pain.
"And your problems are gone, Goodbye Shadow..."
Wesker injected the contents into Shadow's Brain.
He cried out and shook madly until he clamed and a blank look came across his face.
"Unit respond: Order: Topside patrol..."

Sithmorack's Idea, Even Ask him

Diablo1099:
"Oh This?...Nothing personal...hold him down..."
And with that the Majini held Shadow's head in place.
He trashed and tired to break free but it was no use.
Wesker walked behind Shadow and said "I tell you, These New Chips are well worth it, can just INJECT-" He jammed the Needle into the back of Shadow's Skull, causing massive pain.
"And your problems are gone, Goodbye Shadow..."
Wesker injected the contents into Shadow's Brain.
He cried out and shook madly until he clamed and a blank look came across his face.
"Unit respond: Order: Topside patrol..."

Sithmorack's Idea, Even Ask him

I did have that idea.

Nemesis ripped open the Panel and motioned for the Two Majini with AK-47's who were talking to follow her.
As they went in, He looked for another path.

Stella soon heard cries of anger from the Majini on her trail.

Stella decided not to hang around longer than necessary. She began climbing down but fell. She hit a few things but landed on a bed when she stopped. Looking around, it was like a bad 1970's representation of a resort room.
Looking to the left, Stella found a skeleton with a pair of boots on, still clutching a very odd looking weapon. She took the boots off of it and looked at them. They seemed to be of use so she put them on. Taking a look at

she pointed it at the wall and fired. There was a glowing blue round splotch on the wall. She pointed it at the other wall and and orange one appeared, but was staring at herself, other than the orange tinted wall. She walked through it and came out of the blue one.

It was her first triumph all day, she only had one reaction.

He sensed something taking over, tried to resist it, but every second he seemeed to be able to resist it less and less.

Stella thought herself alone down beneath Aperture Science. But besides the hunting Nemesis and Majini, there was also another. One that had been contained until the facility broke down, and harboured a resentment towards its owner...

Stella's laugh had caught her attention. She started walking towards the source of the noise, every second footstep louder than normal.

Stella heard the footsteps and then two loud thumps of the manji bodies hitting the ground aways off. She backed up and pointed the portal gun at the noise. "Hello?" she called out nervously. She took a step back before she was at the ledge.

Okuu found herself at a door that seemed to lead into another world. A representation of a tropical resort, with a strange girl holding a stranger gun inside it...The hole in the back wall broke the illusion, though. "Who are you?" she asked. "And how did you get down here? I'm going to show the people up there a thing or two when I find them..."

"I was running from the man running the place. He nullified my powers. I know allot about how you feel." Stella said lowering the gun. "The name is Stella. I have a few things after me right now, two of them hit the ground a few minutes ago."

"It seems we have something in common," Okuu replied. "I also have a vendetta with the person in charge. They locked me up down here for a while..." She shook her head, rubbed her arm and spoke again. "Just call me 'Okuu' for now."

Dillon and Amaya sat opposite each other eyes closed.
"LET'S GO SOUL RESONANCE!" they said as one
Their souls began altering tuning into each others wavelength
If Amaya focused she could look into the room in Dillon's mind

With the music in her mind she could easily tune in onto his wavelength.
The two could feel the others emotions, and the raw power that coursed through themselves was amazing

Reisen simply stared at what the other two were doing. Why are they just staring at each other like that...? she wondered to herself. Suppose it's best not to ask just yet. Breaking them out of that trance would be a bad idea right now... She got up and left the training room. Neither of them noticed her go.

Shadow awakened in the room, he did not know who he was or where he was. Not being able to move he looked around the room and took in his surroundings.

Amaya smirked as she placed a hand on the Id's shoulder. "You know, you not that much of an asshole when you're calm. Pretty damn good pianist too..." she said and began looking around. "The others will be here shortly, right?"

Stella smirked. "How'd you survive down here all these years? I can only assume by powers but assumptions don't always end well for me."

Okuu turned her head sideways. "No, I haven't been down here that long. I don't know exactly, but it can't have been more than a month." She waved her covered arm over the expanse below. "Besides, if you know where to look and don't mind the taste, there's ample wild food down here."

She started stroking the orange thing covering her right arm with her left. "And as for my power...this is what lets me use it."

"You sure the food is alright? I may be immortal, but i know its been over a month since i was last here with my Father, when they were just starting to change this place to a company called Umbrella." Stella said taking a seat on the bed. "Its good to know i'm not alone down here though."

ignore this

Pages PREV 1 . . . 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 . . . 875 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or