The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 . . . 830 NEXT

Shadow had finished picking up supplies and just then entered the room with Dillion and his evil self to search for a exit. He sighed to himself as started whistling and casually walked across the room towards the broken elevator.

Amaya couldn't take it. a blast of pure chakra sent the "evil" Dillon flying, well everyone in the room was knocked to the ground. A wall of pure black flames formed inbetween the dillons, so thick you couldn't see through it. She used shadow clone jutsu, sending one to see to the good dillon.

The real amaya, moved so fast, all that registered to people's vision was a yellow flash. She kicked the evil one into the air, sending him soaring. Just before the peak of his flight, she appeared before him in a yellow flash as before. In both of her hands, swirling balls of chakra formed. Burying one into his chest, the rasengan drove him back down into the ground. As his body bounced off the ground, she was atop him again, burying the second rasengan into his gut atop the other, causing the attack to vastly expand.

when all was said an done, Amaya was panting heavily, her right eye bleeding.

The room was simply empty, nothing in it. Johnson's voice came over the intercom. "I don't even know where the computer core is. you think any of the shrinks gunna know? not in the slightest chance. anyways, i pointed a superconductor at you guy to see what would happen. now i'm going to rop a bunch of steel girders behind you." he said, dropping them as they began to fly at the two of them.

Each began dogding and did so until the barrage was done. They had become trapped inside a massive pile of girders, like a needle in a haystack. "By the way, this was a salt mine." he said as the floor dropped out from under them and another door closed over the first.

Hiryu stayed clam and fired up his Plasma sword.
He leapt out cutting though the trap and landed on the floor.
It started to drop so he sprinted out of the room.

Noticing that her foot seemed completely healed, Reisen left the sick bay, returning to her nearby quarters to get properly dressed again. She didn't bother re-arming herself this time. There didn't seem to be anyone else around at all, besides the servants - who quickly hid themselves every time she spotted one. "Hello?" she called out at intervals. "Is anyone here?"

Being alone, with whatever was making the hairs she didn't have on the back of her neck stand up, was a feeling she wanted to be rid of as soon as possible.

Shadow finally got to the elevator after being knocked down. He jumped and grabbed onto the rope he climbed up the shaft until he got to the top.

Tomoya had not followed the battle, he saw most people leave, but he knew that he was left empty in the room with Dillon, "We gotta get you out of here Captain" Tomoya said as he ran up to Dillon and examined his wounds. There was multiple lightning wounds, Tomoya huffed, "I doubt the copy had any information on how to control it" Tomoya said as he tried to heal Dillon with the extra power he had recovered in his other journey into the lab.

bluerocker:

ARTHAZ says run gollum run.... gollum starts to run at shadow while he is least exspecting it...... ARTHAZ LAUGHS IN A DEEP TONE...SHADOW WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW, LETS NOT FORGIET THE MINIONS AND THE FIRE LORDS AND ICE LORDS TO HELP OUT GOLLUM.... after ARTHAZ summons and realses the demons and ghost he turns into some kinda of skeletal creature of the dark and says:SHADOW IF YOU SOME HOW GET PASS MY DEMON ALLIES I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU.....ARTHAZ MINIONS ARE ALL SPREADED OUT ACRROSE THE AREA SHADOWS SHIP CRASHED, LOOKING FOR SHADOW, WAITING TO KILL AND HOPEFULL TEAR HIS LIMBS APART TO TAKE HIS SOUL BACK TO THE SHADOW LANDS.....ARTHAZ LAUGHS AGAIN......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. COME GET ME NOW SHADOW!!!!!

Shadow laughed at the threat and said "stupid stupid American dog". He then shot 4 minions and killed them before being rammed by he gollum. He pulled out his 50 cal revolver ( more like a hand cannon) and shot it 5 times causing it to die. He then inner down a couple more minions before the first demon showed up, he pulled the pin on 5 grenades and threw it at the demon sending it strait back to hell. But there were still more coming, he laughed at the new enemies and said "be demon monster man angel or minion i don't care I'll still fight you". He continued to gun down many minions and demons as they aproached.....

HAHAHAHAHAHA SHADOW U WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME OR ANY OF MY MINIONS....ARTHAZ STARTS TO SUMMON MORE AND MORE QUADROPALING THE NUMBER OF MINIONS THEIR WERE AT FIRST.....ALSO ARTHAZ SUMMONS 3 GALLUMS TO ADD TO RAID OF TERROR BUT ARTHAZ SUMMONING POWER IS TO LOW SO HE CANT SUMMON ANYTHING ELESE FOR 2 DAYS BUT HE DOES USE THE REST OF HIS power to grow himself in to a ultamite ARTHAZ......EVIL MINIONS SAY:brothers help we are dying.....kill the human...charge....horn blows in the back

Reisen looked out one of the windows on the ship, seeing someone in a very large, very ornate suit of armour down below. She didn't know for certain, but from his actions - summoning things, then growing larger - it seemed like he was up to no good. She decided to run down to the armoury and pick up a sniper rifle - even with the movement of the ship, he was an easy target. As she slung it over her shoulder, she asked a nearby servant if he had any armour piercing rounds.

"What on earth do you need them for?" he asked, giving them to her all the same.

"Someone down below. Wearing a massive suit of armour." She ran off back to the window she'd been staring out of before, taking aim. Now all I have to do is get these sights lined up...

Shadow had just finished off the group that was coming at him. He placed explosives ahead of time and loaded his 50 cal revolver. When the first 2 gollums showed up and shadow activated the explosives and blew them to high hell. Then used his 50 cal to gun down the last one. He kept firing at demons and minions alike and was nearing Arthaz.

ARTHAZ SAYS:impossoble..how is shadow beating all my minions.... very well it will come up to me to kill him...ARTHAZ takes all the metal that his minions took from shadows ship and make a double layer of armor from head to toe making him almost invinsible to kill but their is 1 part of him exspose his eyes and mouth... ARTHAZ SAYS:HAHAHAHAHAAH SHADOW TRY TO KILL ME NOW... AND I SEEN THE GIRL IN THE WINDOW FROM AFARE BUT I DIDNT ATTACK HER BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW SHE WILL TRY TO KILL ME BUT IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE.....arthaz realeases force so strong that blows a giant whole in the ground that goes straight to hell were he came from...ARTHAZ SAYS: shadow if u and ur friend want me u have to come and get me.......another laugh ecose in the air coming fromt he whole.....

Shadow sighs..... "number one that person is not my friend number 2 I don't even know that person and number three I am going to kick your ass". Shadow shoots Arthaz a few times and finds out he is nearly indestructible. Right after that he threw a grenade at him and it still had no effect "damn" he thought. Shadow knew he had to have a weakness he just didn't know what it was.

The longer Reisen waited to take the shot, it seemed, the more her target seemed to protect himself. First by adding even more armour to the point where she wasn't sure if the special bullets would help, then he turned around, leaving his only weak point facing away from her... She didn't have much of a choice. Holding the rifle down as hard as possible to prevent its recoil from throwing her aim, she fired straight at his head.

The bullet bounced off his helmet, as she'd expected. He turned around to face her, said something she couldn't make out and pointed at the ship. As he did, she aimed at his exposed mouth and fired another shot. She didn't have time to see if it had worked, though.

Something had landed on the ship, making a loud noise in the room directly above her. Leaving the rifle, she picked up a pistol she'd also taken from the armoury and headed upstairs to deal with the problem.

ARTHAZ JUMPS ON THE SHIP WERE REISEN IS RUNING, NOT KNOWING WHAT IS ON TOP OF THE SHIP AND ARTHAZ START TO REACH FOR REISEN BUT SHE IS FAST.. ARTHAZ FINNALLY GETS HER AND HE STARTS TO TORCHER HER BUY TAKING HER WEAPONS BUT HE HEARS A LOUD THUMP FROM SOME WERE IN THE SHIP SO HERE HURRYIES UP AND PULLS HER BODY APART AND TAKING HER SOUL AND SENDING IT TO HELL AND ABSORBING HER BODY TO RESTORE HALF OF HIS SHADOW POWER....ARTHAZ SUMMON THE BIGGEST AND POWERFULLIEST DEMMON TO HIS KNOWLEDGE NAMED DEADHORNZ THAT MAKES THEM BOTH INVINSIBLE...ALSO ARTHAZ MOUNT REISEN WEAPONS ON HIM SO IF ANY MOION IS MADE HE WILL KNOW BUY THE WEAPONS SHOOTING AT THE MOTION..ARTHAZ LAUGHT AND SAYS:COME ON SHAODW IM WAITING ON YOU, AS SOON AS I KILL YOU I WILL TAKE OVER THIS UNIVERSE AND BE THE SUPREM RULER..ARTHAZ DOES A EVIL DEEP LAUGH AND SAYS WITH ME AND DEADHORNZ TOGETHER NOTHING CAN STOP US...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tomoya had dragged Dillon out of Aperture Science and onto the ship's med bay, he put him onto one of the beds and placed one of the ship's many healing devices on him. A sigh came from him once more as he exited the med bay and walked towards his room.

A loud thump was hear all around the ship, a large monster or creature had landed on top of the ship, Tomoya ran out of his room and onto the side walkways outside the ship, the wind blew violently, as Tomoya jumped on top of the ship he saw the violence taking place, Reisen's body being ripped apart and sent to hell. The fear hit Tomoya hard, his body couldn't move as the giant turned invisible, but before a giant gush of wind could hit him a bright light consumed him and took him in front of his master, light surrounded the room he was in.

"Lord, I couldn't do anything" Tomoya said to the light surrounding him, "I know my son, but I will grant you the power to stop this man, he has broken too many rules already, he cannot break them anymore" The lord almighty said to him, Tomoya nodded as a giant beam of light consumed him again, it gave him infinite power to the masses.

Arthaz sat on top of the ship invisible with his demon pet, he laughed as he awaited for his next prey, Shadow, but before he could think for another second a giant beam of light hit his best Demon, destroying it instantly and sent it to hell, then all in no second to waste a giant punch hit the visible Arthaz and sent him into the lush green of the hills surrounding the labs, but him hitting the Earth made a crater. Arthaz laid in the center with chunks of his amour off, he saw the light being float down to the ground. The light wore off as the being took it's human form.

All life surrounding the Archangel formed into lightning which he absorbed, he laughed, "Oh geez, I wish people like you would stay in hell, hehe" He said while brushing his hand through his black and white hair. Lightning surrounded the being, and held a sword made from death in one hand and a gun made from pure lightning in it's most dangerous form. Dark energy surrounded Arthaz as he was going into full power mode, but a piercing sword suddenly stuck inside of him and cut him in half easily, "Told you should of stayed down...wait, I didn't, hehe" His laugh rang through life itself, "Whhy, I alm..ost...ughhhhh..." Arthaz said, half dead, but refusing to die. "Go back to your master...Dog...puh, too easy!" Tomoya spat as he pulled out his gun and shot the man into a billon pieces which sent him straight back to hell, but contained within a cage made out of pure light itself, the man had no chance of escaping for all eternity.

As the darkness faded and the man's body with it, a familiar person appeared, it was Jack the Reaper, he walked up to Tomoya, "Hey Tomoya, I found someone in hell that wasn't suppose to be there" He said as he shoved Reisen out from behind of him, "You still up for movie night this Friday?" Jack asked Tomoya, "yeah, yeah, don't worry I'll pick you up with the others" Tomoya said to him in a friendly manner, "cool, see you later" he said as fire surrounded him as he went back to his job.

Tomoya turned back into himself as he was left with Reisen, "Oh, it was you" She said, "Yeah, lets go back to the ship" He said walking back to the Rising Dawn with the girl following him from behind.

Shadow laughed to himself, "well that was easy" he said to himself. He then walked up to Arthaz's destroyed body and only found the helmet left. He said his goodbyes "goodbye devil dog" he then planted the last of his C4 in the helmet. He walked up to Reisen "well since he gave you so much trouble I think you should be the one" he said as he handed over the trigger. "On three" he said "one... two...." he threw the helmet in the air. "Three" he yelled out.

Not very many people know this, but being brought back to life is one of the most painful experiences it's possible to have. More so if the death was also painful. Even more so if the soul in question was violated before it was restored. And in that case, a full recovery is even less likely. However, the pain didn't stop Reisen from pushing the explosive trigger Shadow gave her. The explosion didn't entirely destroy the helmet - but it did look a lot more battered as it fell over the side. I get the feeling we haven't seen the end of that guy, she thought as she followed Tomoya and Shadow back below decks.

Moving up beside Shadow, she asked him, "Didn't you shoot me before?" She wanted to know if she'd have any more trouble with him.

"I thought you were one of the American dogs," he replied. "Besides, I had something more important to do than answer your questions." He paused for a while, then continued, "And the person I was talking to is none of your concern anymore. He's too dead for me to be contacting him again." Neither of them spoke again until they got back into the cafeteria.

Shadowlaw, South-East Asia
Kazuya and M. Bison watched the Angel's Show of Force from a Camera Feed beamed straight from one of the Country's Satellite's.
"As you can see, it's not a matter of simply killing someone, Arch-Angels are the tools of a Higher Power, but Note the Cockiness of the Subject, a possible weakness,,," Kazuya pointed out, now covered in bandages from Shadow's Grenade attack.
"Noted, But when the time comes for my Psycho-Power to face off with that of an Angel, there will be only one and that one will be the Mighty Master Bison..." The Dictator stated as they watched on...

Remains of Aperture
Hiryu, who managed to escape the Johnson A.I. went back to his main Mission and started to spy on the group.
Such power...What in all manner of Being is he?...

After delivering Reisen to the medical bay, Caim and Angelus found themselves on back to their battlefield. Lemons still flew around in the air; but the pair found that they were at a lower rate than before. A simple security measure, if you will. The two noticed Hiryu, and Angelus called out:

"Be you friend or foe? If friend, do you need a ride out?"

"HQ to Hiryu, Do NOT interact with the Targets, Repeat Do NO-"
He ignored the warning and answered back to Caim and Angelus "Friend lest you give me reason otherwise and if you don't mind..."
"HIRYU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?"
"Cover has been blown, going solo deep cover, Hiryu out..."
He then covertly took off his headset and crushed it before walking over.
"Hiryu, Was training in the mountains when I heard all the explosions over here, came to check it out, and you two are?..." he said as he eyed up the dragon, hoping it was tame.

In truth shadow had not really planned to stay. But he had not eaten in days and when he walked into the cafeteria his stomach rumbled. Reisen had bin takin away to the medical bay, though shadow doubted she actually needed healing. Nevertheless he would probably bring her something to eat afterwards, if she event eats human food. "Great" shadow thought, "what am I suppose to bring her"? He then chose the food he wanted and started searching for food Reisen would like.

"Last of the mutants are dead. You can start rebuilding whenever you want," James told Glados through his communicator as he walked to his room. Once there, he strapped on of his swords to his back and put on a holster with a Desert Eagle inside. He only needed so he wouldn't have to use his powers all the time. "Heading to the main chamber. Going to stand guard until the hole is fixed up," James said through his communicator before heading out.

Dillon woke up in the Medical bay, his trench coat and chain-mail amour had been removed, his jeans were ripped up, but his t-shirt had for once taken no damage.
He had been healed of all the electrical burns he had suffered, except for one along his arm.
He got up, he didn't feel much pain, a little sore around the shoulders. but not much else.
he made his way to his quarters, he changed into a different pair of jeans.
He checked his katana, the blade was sharp but it required delicate work for it to keep its razor edge.
he placed the katana in a special forge like machine. the intense steam would clean off any impurities.
he found a place to put Excalibur, it earned a rest.
his dart rifle was put away, he would give it a good cleaning later.
and lastly he placed he hooked his golden iPod to a mobile charger. it earned it after all the work it's been through.

Dillon limped out of Medical and found a strange man in red and blue with a sword of his own looking around.
"Who are you?..." He asked.
"Ah your the captain they, the Dragon and the Mute, told me about, My name is Hiryu." Hiryu said as he bowed.

Shadow decided to go with a little bit of everything. After he gathered the food he headed towards the medical bay. He saw the captain and a new figure talking he ignored them and proceeded inside. He saw Reisen sitting on a medical bed, "hello I brought some food.... ok alot of food". "But I didn't know what you like so I just got some of everything" Shadow said.

Shadowlaw
M. Bison and Kazuya were overseeing the final stages of the Construction of the Psycho-Drive.
"Once the Machine is compete, not even God himself can stand before me!"
"Gee...wonder where I heard that before?..." Kazuya snarked back.
"Mock if you must, it will not matter, Soon this World will be mine..."

Rising Sun
Hiryu started to hear of the Group's history from Dillon.

after Dillon explained most of the story, he didn't mention nearly getting killed by Dracula, or Maria sacrificing herself to Stella.
but he managed to get a good summary.
"Now then as captain of the Rising Dawn I welcome you to the heroes.
go ahead and pick a room, I'm going to grab some food."
Dillon then went to the dining area, a wine glass of cherry coke,four large slices of pizza and two szechuan, and two perogie.
He sat back satisfied.
"This is what life should be, he told tomoya and the others "Good friends good times."

Reisen looked at Shadow holding the food, and slowly got out of bed. "It hurts," she said, "but as far as I can tell, it's just normal pain. Nothing else seems to be wrong with me..." Looking down at the food again, she picked up a sandwich from it and leaned against a wall. "Nice of you to think of that," she said. "But, I'm sure I can manage my own food from here. Where'd you get it, anyway? I still don't know where your mess is..."

Tomoya raised his red bull to victory and ate pizza with the other hand, the light taint of the power of life still effected him, it tired him. As he finished his food and drink he went back to his room and meditated on the adventure that he has witnessed today.

Shadow looked at her and said "I will show you where it is when you go to get food". While he said that he checked to make sure that they got most of the damage healed (including the bullet to the foot).

Pages PREV 1 . . . 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 . . . 830 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here