The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 . . . 872 NEXT

"Or i could try shooting them" Shadow said with a grin on his face. "That always works", he then proceeded to pull out his revolver to look at it.

Diablo1099:

The Jaws began to slowly lose around his head...

Sword (the Skarmory) Flew in and used Steel Wing at Houndoom's back; causing the hell hound to lose his grip on Hiryu, and snap at Sword with his jaws; barely missing a claw. At this point, Blade had been riding on Sword's back, so Sword could claw at the Houndoom without a problem. The Houndoom whipped around, and barked at Sword, "You betray me, brother? Throwing your lot with the humans? I see where your allegiances lie! YOU WILL PAY!"
The Houndoom's jaws began to flame again, and he started shooting Flamethrowers left and right. Sword was getting uncomfortable quick, as the fire was getting closer and closer than he would have liked. Hiryu watched the proceedings with confusion, and he heard an "EEK!" from Blade.

Sword was hit by a Flamethrower, and was wobbling from it. He sent a Steel Wing in response, and it's face fell when it saw that Houndoom was barely affected by it. The Houndoom grinned at the Skarmory's disheartened expression, and then lunged....Only to be stopped by a Hyper Beam landing square in it's side. The Houndoom howled with pain as it landed heavily on the ground, and a yelp escaped it upon impact.

It was Caim astride Angelus, and the two had arrived at precisely the critical moment; Hiryu looked beat up and Sword wasn't doing much better. Sword was able to hand Blade over to Caim, who then tossed him to be caught by Hiryu;
"Thanks for the tip! We'll handle it from here."
Caim jumped off of Angelus, motioned for her to Fly, and threw a Pokeball. The Houndoom, using Caim's transferal of Blade as a distraction; dodged the Pokeball, but just barely. Sword came in, and lifted a large Rock, and after giving a heads up to Caim, threw it at Houndoom (Rock Smash). As opposed to his first attack, this one was super effective! The Houndoom was reeling, and then Angelus arrived with the rest of her Fly attack. It knocked Houndoom into the air, and Caim threw another Pokeball, this time actually hitting Houndoom and pulling him into the device. Caim ran and grabbed the ball again; pushing hard on both sides before, but unlike Sword's capture; Houndoom was almost completely knocked out upon capture. He was not able to provide much resistance; and the ball became quiet.

Stella saw the gun and knew it wouldn't be good for anyone. She oved extremely quickly, snatching it from his hands.(quick attack) she the used double team and the sheer number of her made it impossible to track.
he smallest eevee curled up on Dillon's shoulder and began giving him puppy-dog eyes. "Aww it likes you Dillon." Amaya said petting the one on her's.

Shadow hoped by sticking his leg out she would just run in to it. "Its a long shot but its all i got" shadow mutterd under his breath. He put out his leg but all he heard was a CRUNCH as Stella bit down hard on his leg. "STUPID DOG" Shadow yelled out as he started to shake his leg violently. All of a sudden Stella vanished, shadow was happy enough he picked up his gun and pointed at the suspicious one.

i have no clue whats happening.

Hiyru was helped up by Angelus and Blade.
"You...ahhhh....have my thanks...uuhhhh-" He winced as he revealed the deep teeth marks in his forearms.
He slowly took off his Bandana and tore it in half and used it as makeshift bandages for his arms.
He picked up his sword as Blade hoped onto his shoulder.
"Lets...get back to town..." he said as he walked to Angelus.

Angelus helped Hiryu onto her back, and Caim patted Sword. "Good job, Sword. I'll keep that Rock Smash move in mind next time we battle against something."
Sword grinned, and then winced at his fire wound. Caim placed him back in the Pokeball, with a promise heal his new teammates later.

He made sure Hiryu was able to hold on to Angelus, and they went to the clinic of eccentric trainers (as Caim thought of it) once more. There was the usual healing process, and being questioned by the nurse about what caused the wounds of the Pokemon and trainer. After some explanation; the nurse gave her usual fussing about how trainers are getting too passionate in their journeys and what not. The two men took the light verbal abuse with pride, knowing that their victory was a well earned one. When they were able to leave, Caim clapped a hand on Hiryu's shoulder;
"You helped me find my sword, and hold him off while I was coming to get it. I'm both impressed and grateful. Thanks. I owe you one."
Hiryu nodded at this acknowledgement; and the two went outside. Upon the sight of the distressed humans, Angelus asked, "What's going on... Why is your little pack lessened?

Dillon saw the rocket officer, his eyes got a fire in them.
Dillon released Aerodactyl, getting on his back.
"Oh Shadow one more thing."
the Aerodactyl snapped its jaws barely an inch away from his face
"Never pull out a gun again, and never ever try to hurt Stella."
The Aerodactyl growled, it was simple connections, it liked Dillon, Dillon liked Stella.
"You know I'm going to name my Pokemon, I'll call you Achondrite, and I'll call my Gengar Grin.
Dillon then turned to Caim and Angelus.
"I think your the only others who can fly, If you want top help your welcome to join me."
with that Dillon flew, the checkpoint couldn't stop him when he simply flew right over there heads.
besides who would be dumb enough to try and stop a prehistoric flying monstrosity.

Dillon tracked down the rocket grunt he released Grin
"Tail him like a shadow."
grin obliged melding itself with the officers shadow.

Caim watched in confusion as Dillon tailed off, and looked to Amaya and Shadow; "So.... What's going on? Ah!"
He pulled out the pokeball with the Houndoom and allowed it out. It looked at Caim for a moment, and licked his hand apologetically. Caim smiled and said, "How do you like the name, Comet?" The Houndoom smiled and barked lightly. Caim turned back to the other two and waited for a response.

"Don't steal my gun and we won't have a problem" Shadow muttered to himself. "I don't know what to do and honestly I just want out of this place" he said. He looked off where Dillion had went " who knows how to get out of this place? If no one does I say we track down those legendary creatures".

leet_x1337:

Diablo1099:

leet_x1337:

leet_x1337:

A couple of posts just disappeared - trying to make them reappear...

leet_x1337:

The Rocket Grunt, ecstatic at her success, ran with a spring in her step back to HQ.
Hiryu and Blade tired to Calm down Amaya, Stella and the other Eevee's after the Rest being taken away.
"Amaya, Focus, Which Way did they go!?" He said as Blade tried (And Failed) to comfort Stella.

Diablo1099:

leet_x1337:

leet_x1337:

Sithmorack:

Pages PREV 1 . . . 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 . . . 872 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: