The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 . . . 830 NEXT

Discord was not amused.

"Look, the guy I'm dealing with is seven feet tall, seven hundred years old, has mechanical limbs up the ass, and destroys planets for fun," Discord went on, exasperated, "It's not exactly the kind of pony you want to go against."

He shook his head and narrowed his gleaming yellow eyes at the Queen.

"Quite frankly, I was never one for killing. Kill someone, and that's one less person there to enjoy your Chaos and fun!" the draconequus continued, pondering heavily in his head, "I'm willing to aid in your delusions of grandeur," he snapped, turning into a male Changeling that was every-so-thicker than Chrysalis and retained the King of Chaos's yellow lenses, "But I demand that there will be Chaos, and no more shitty Cupcakes sequels."

Chrysalis had no idea what a "Cupcake sequel" was, but was still intrigued by the somewhat unorthodox nature of Discord's, well, unorthodoxy.

Caim had a look of recognition for Yomou, and gave a nod.
The dragon, gave a quiet hello, and answered, "An enemy has been defeated, why not celebrate? And, some of these girls need to learn to keep their hands to themselves..."
Caim nodded vigorously after that comment, and then leaned against the dragon. The warrior had been through a lot that day. Rest sounded nice...

ChillzMaster:
Snip

A sight to see- Discord getting all worked up over nothing but Chrysalis had her fun and was willing to negotiate with the spirit of chaos. She stood firm, looked quite serious but in a calm matter with a luring tone.

"No worries, I would be happy to divulse this Tomoya with you. After all, we're quite the couple.. or, team... upholding some benefits." Discord still formed as a Changeling, the Queen walked by him but lifted her tail to slide the tail underneath his nostrils. She turned and gave a firm gesture with just the smile alone.

"We might as well levigate our friendship, to ensure everything goes well without betrayal hmm?"

She brushed some of her hair from the eyes again but used her magic to do so- in a manner to catch Discord's attention of course.

As Tomoya nodded to himself as his hand glowed. The reset is ready. He activated his stronger powers as he turned into the Archangel form. A long sigh came from him as he looked at everyone. So many new people and old friends. "I can just tell where we all are going to end up" He said to himself as he held up his two fingers.

*SNAP*

That sound ran through all of Asia and the rune that appeared on Tomoya's hand fell to the ground and began to grow and grow until it reached the Asia boarder. A soft graceful hum came from Tomoya as he was covered in his golden lightning "This is the affected area of destruction and villainy. May the holy protector restore this area to its former state. Before the villains ransacked through it. Killing, destroying and everything in between."

He paused as he lightning flowed out onto the rune. Everyone in the area became frozen. Everyone in Asia stood still like time. Only the chosen ones will remember this event. And will return to place of origin. "May the chosen return to their origin and reawaken with memories of this event. This is the word of the Archangel and the Almighty Lord that watches over us every second. MAY WE LIVE AS WE DID BEFORE! Tomoya said finally as he plunged his halo into the ground.

A giant holy beam descended onto his Halo and let out a giant burst of light. Wiping everyone's vision. The light began to reconstruct the land of Asia and sent everyone to the starting place. Those green hills where everyone begins once. As the land got repaired. Everyone from before Bison's reign came back to life and it seems nothing happened. Everyone went on with their lives as if nothing ever happened.

Everyone awoke to see the green hills as a gust of wind blew by.

Blinking slowly, Youmu started to look around. "Doko--Doko ni?"[1] she asked, not seeing anyone else around.

"I don't know, but wherever this is, I think something's about to happen," Falcon replied. Youmu seemed a little taken aback, so he sent, "Did you already forget me or something?"

"No, no, that's not it!" Youmu quickly defended herself, not knowing it wasn't necessary. She started to ramble a lot more in incomprehensible (at least to Falcon) Japanese before she finally calmed down. Deeply panting, she started looking around again.

[1] "Where--Where am I?"

Knife sits up and looks around. Where moments ago he was in Asis, infront of what was left of Bison's palace, he now found himself looking around rolling rolling green hills. "Ok, that was...interesting." He says before Doug lands infront of him. "Man, what the fuck just happened?"
Knife shrugs, and the two decide to fly around and see who they can find.

Caim awoke to find he was laying against Angelus' flank, in a sleeping position rather than standing this time. Rubbing his eyes, he patted Angelus, "Hey, you great lizard, wake up."
"ngn.... Must I?"
Caim rolled his eyes, Yes, dragon. Let's get going. Who knows what might show up now."
With a grumble that sounded like, "Fine." The dragon rose up, and readied herself to take off. Caim hopped on when she began to rise in the air, and Angelus let the air currents do the rest of the work.

"Hey, Youmu, look up. We got air traffic," Falcon called out. She looked up, seeing Caim's dragon and an unfamiliar giant bird. Neither of them seemed to have noticed her. "Best not draw attention. That bird's a killer."

Laying in the grass on an open field, Chrysalis slowly opened her eyes. Surely this was a dream, or maybe Discord pulled one of his awful reality tricks on her- but actually it looked way to peaceful for his doing. She glances around, but liked the breeze that was flowing through her hair.

"Strange.. I was talking to Discord the first minute, and the second... I wake up to this." She did like the setting, but honestly Chrysalis did not like being left in the dark. What's even weirder was that no one was around, she was alone and thus figured it'd be best to walk whatever her mind would take her.

Shadow sat up to see grass plains everywhere, and the virus plus its serum were sitting beside him. "Just one dose of each..." he thought as he stood up. He looked around and saw no one. He was quite confused but he picked a random direction and began to walk.

Sithmorack:
Shadow sat up to see grass plains everywhere, and the virus plus its serum were sitting beside him. "Just one dose of each..." he thought as he stood up. He looked around and saw no one. He was quite confused but he picked a random direction and began to walk.

"Sir, it seems all of our assets in Asia have gone silent. Even our attack force has disappeared," James' second-in-command told him. James was watching footage of the fight against Bison that one of his agents had been streaming to them on the big screen in his office. At the end of fight there was a sudden white light that engulfed everything before the video suddenly cut out. "If wackos on the Internet are to be believed, what we just witnessed is a reset. Apparently these are usually worldwide so we're lucky that it only affected Asia. Send out the other half of our forces to retake Kazakhstan and have our agents try to reacquire our assets," he ordered the general, who nodded and walked away. Some puny reset wasn't going to foil his plans for destruction.

Falcon started scanning around the area, seeing more people around, though most of them were still unconscious. Then he saw something somewhat disquieting - Chrysalis was still around. And moving in Youmu's general direction. "Somebody's coming," he told her.

"What? Someone else is awake?" she asked. "What do you want me to do about that?"

"Don't get hostile. I don't know if they're friends or not yet. Oh, and whatever you do, don't think about Yuyuko." Youmu seemed somewhat stunned by that, though whether it was the nature of the request or that he knew Yuyuko, Falcon couldn't be sure.

leet_x1337:
Snip

Queen Chrysalis felt like flying really, but her legs felt like they fell asleep so walking them would be best for now. However she stopped and her ears twitched a few times, signing that someone was nearby. She followed the trace where the sound was coming from and-

"Ahhh. Seems like a lost soul has wondered here... best if I can take advantage of this situation. Never hurts to be cautious.. for now hmm hmmm." With that, a green ray flashed over Chrysalis's body thus she stood on two hind legs, and her new look now formed a girl. She decided rather then being a soldier or someone to catch unwanted attention, it was best to look like an ordinary person.

"Over here~ hey!!" She waved to the person, coming closer up able to first confirm that this was just a high school student (hilarious I chose Kagome to be her disguise if anyone knows who she's from cause I do XD). Once this girl was closer up, Kagome walked up to the girl skipping happily.

"Thank goodness, I was worried I would be lost forever in this crummy forest! Who might you be little girl?" Pulling off a top-notch acting performance with a lot of spirit placed into the voice to match Kagome's exactly as well.

Youmu looked around. "Not much of a forest here..." She made eye contact, and tried to glare as hard as she could, ice-blue meeting brown. "And I'm not that little."

leet_x1337:
Youmu looked around. "Not much of a forest here..." She made eye contact, and tried to glare as hard as she could, ice-blue meeting brown. "And I'm not that little."

All Kagome could do is laugh and pat the girl's head, even brushing it a bit like an older sister would to tease her relative or little sister even. "Aren't you the cutest thing? But, you still didn't tell me your name still sweetie!" She spoke with enthusiasm thus with her eyes closed acting mighty happy.

The more happy-go-lucky she was, the less likely anyone would suspect anything from her. When she acted like herself as Princess Cadance during the wedding, Twilight got easily suspicious of her. So this time she's putting spirit into her disguise rather then merely just looking and having the same voice as someone.

The other girl's cheeriness, and her inability to take a hint, was starting to get Youmu angry. Without thinking, she snapped back, "Neither did you. And you called out to me, didn't you? You should--"

She suddenly stopped when Falcon started. "Don't get too hostile! This one's dangerous. Looks like she's just a teenager, but you of all people should know looks are deceiving." Youmu started to stammer a bit, then sighed angrily and looked back up at Kagome, trying to apologise.

I'm sorry, Youmu, Falcon thought. But I can't tell you about Chrysalis. Not yet. I need proof...Just wait for her to slip up, James.[1] And remember when that was so you can hit her with it.

[1] Falcon's real name

leet_x1337:
Snip

Showing concern or least pulling off the concerned look, Kagome bent down a bit and looked at this girl's face. "I'm so sorry- I was just so happy to see someone after such a long time.. I got to hyped! My name is Kagome, and I am a proud honor's student. I just woke up in the middle of a grass field in some forest, but glad I am clearly getting out of the forest's region. Now, tell me, what's your name?" Finishing off with a happy tone, Kagome titled her head and smiled in a cheesy manner.

Seeing how this girl was still mad with her eyes looking elsewhere while her body was facing Kagome, she sighed with a small smile as if this was challenging but all to cute as well. "Ppplleassseee forgive me~"

Youmu sighed, about to explain that she'd apologised first so it wasn't necessary, but stopped herself. "Sorry I was like that," she finally said. "It wasn't all your fault. I'm Youmu." And there's a voice in my head that tells me what to do and often doesn't make any sense. She stopped herself from saying the last part, not wanting to seem insane. She looked back at the swords, then to Kagome.

Right on cue, the voice in her head told her what to say about them. "She thinks you're a schoolgirl, and you probably shouldn't tell her the truth. Say you're...I dunno, obsessed with that period. And you're your school's kendo captain. Something like that." She didn't say anything at all about them, in the end.

leet_x1337:
Youmu sighed, about to explain that she'd apologised first so it wasn't necessary, but stopped herself. "Sorry I was like that," she finally said. "It wasn't all your fault. I'm Youmu."

Kagome chuckled and placed a hand on her shoulder smiling with glee. "Awwee, that was very nice of you to apologize. No hard feelings though! So, where are we heading off to miss cutie pops?" The dumber or cheesier she sounded the better.. Chrysalis knew a personality had to be developed or otherwise the words would sound all to meaningless or fake.

Kagome placed a hand over her eyes, to give them shade and scanned the horizon. Then she gazed back at the girl, and noticed something else. "Oh heyyyy! Are you going to some sort of Anime Expo or convention? I love those!! Well.. never gone to one, but I want to sometime! He he!"

Youmu cocked her head at Kagome's last statement, wondering about what she meant. She started to say something, but Falcon cut her off. "Just ignore it if you don't understand," Falcon advised. "Smile, nod and try not to let on that you're not actually human." She smiled and nodded, then acted distracted by looking around a bit.

Meanwhile, Falcon was spinning his view around, trying to keep track of the air traffic. So far the sky hadn't gotten any more crowded than the dragon and the bird.

leet_x1337:

So far, there was moments that they remained quiet to themselves- however Kagome decided it would be best to try and be talkative. "So, Youmu! Where are you from exactly? If you want to know where I live- I live near a well... and a nice hill top! Yep!" Kagome laughed to herself, arms crossed and not caring if she was a bit to loud despite being out in the field.

Suddenly Kagome thought about something and turned with a worried look. "Wait, is it even legal to carry weapons here? Why does such a young girl carry real wapons with her for- I mean yeah they're cool but watch out for the tips!"

"I don't know where this place is, but there's nobody to arrest me for having these," Youmu said before Falcon could stop her. "Besides, I know what I'm doing with these. ...I've studied the samurai a lot. Apparently, katana and wakizashi wasn't that uncommon."

"And here I thought you were ignoring me," Falcon said. "But you went with my plan after all..."

leet_x1337:
"I don't know where this place is, but there's nobody to arrest me for having these," Youmu said before Falcon could stop her. "Besides, I know what I'm doing with these. ...I've studied the samurai a lot. Apparently, katana and wakizashi wasn't that uncommon."

"And here I thought you were ignoring me," Falcon said. "But you went with my plan after all..."

"Oh! You're a samurai then, a real one? .. But, you're ... so young. Why would you cast your life away at such a young age?" Trying her best to forge tears- she managed to make a drop fall from her eye. Then she suddenly hugged Youmu and began whining, in frantic tones.

"Waaaahhh!! I just met you- I don't want you to dii- hii-iiieeeeee!!" She held on, making little pouts but making it hard for Youmu to get loose otherwise.

I don't think you're an honour student, Youmu thought, not letting the thought out to avoid making Kagome cry even more. If you knew anything at all about samurai, you'd know that Bushido means I can't just kill you... Out loud, she kept herself to, "I'm really not that young, you know."

Falcon stopped her explaining any more. "I don't think it's a good idea to let anyone know you're not entirely human," he said. "And it'd just make this one even more scared of you...You want her to stop whining, right?" Youmu nodded, staring off into space to avoid looking at Kagome.

As the two were talking. A blue star was crossing the star. In fact the star was getting closer and closer until the two looked upon it. It then started to fly across the atmosphere above their heads and landed near by. It caused an explosion big enough to make a crater. Instantly Youmu felt a familiar presence of it.

The person in the crater was dressed in a Summer Japanese School uniform. He was crawled up into a ball and electricity ran over him. Of course it was Tomoya. It seemed he was sleeping.

leet_x1337:
Snip

StormShaun:
Snip

Before Kagome could reply to Youmu and argue with her about age- a blue star drew their attention and honestly it was an 'out of the blue' moment. Kagome decided to run up and see this boy, a handsome one at that but she recognized him thus her eyes widened for a mild second before looking normal again.

"Ho-oohhhoo this is bad! Quick, get some water and throw it onto him. I think he's going to catch on fire from the star he fell out of- oh wait no no scrap that.. there's electricity it would just fry him. Help!" She didn't know what to do, well, not that she cared but she did a well job displaying emotion in trying to care.

As Kagome looked up Tomoya. She pretended to care that he was going to die. As she was "Worrying" a loud yawn came from Tomoya as he flipped over and made a cute sleeping sound, "Zzzzuzzusnu". The electricity that surrounded him was actually healing or repairing his body from the crash. "Zzz. Bodie...Zz-at...100%...Zzz" He muttered in his sleep. As he said that the electricity danced in the air with joy it got absorbed again into his body.

StormShaun:
As Kagome looked up Tomoya. She pretended to care that he was going to die. As she was "Worrying" a loud yawn came from Tomoya as he flipped over and made a cute sleeping sound, "Zzzzuzzusnu". The electricity that surrounded him was actually healing or repairing his body from the crash. "Zzz. Bodie...Zz-at...100%...Zzz" He muttered in his sleep. As he said that the electricity danced in the air with joy it got absorbed again into his body.

Kagome was quiet when realizing this static was just helping him out from the crash. She then decided to play cute herself and begun tapping Tomoya's cheek a bit hard, to wake him up. She smiled while doing this, enjoying how loud the smacks came in.

"Hhheeyyy` you okay?! You awake?! Sssttooopp sleeping and wake uupppppp~"

As Kagome tried to wake Tomoya up by slapping him. "Hmm I'll get....up...Nagisa...ugh...OW!" Tomoya said before getting slapped hard and got straight up yelling. "Ahhhh who disturbed my sleep!" Tomoya yelled as he looked around and saw Kagome. "And who are you for doing that!?" He yelled at the girl but noticed himself. "Sorry about that..." He said meekly.

Youmu looked at Tomoya, then waved at Kagome. "This is Kagome," she said. "She's...easily driven to emotions..." If there was a more diplomatic way to put it, neither Youmu nor Falcon could think of it.

StormShaun:
Snip

Kagome paused, and placed her hands on her lap showing off a blush with ease, knowing how her body works. "N-No problem! My fault, I tend to get carried away.. ah! Ah, my name.. is Kagome- ah oh no my new friend already introduced me! Nice to meet you!! And oh~ over there is Youmu. She's a samurai but I believe she's still to young to fight."

Kagome smiled cheesily, making sure eye contact was made with this guy. ".. By the way, who is Nagisa? Is she.. your girlfriend? Or someone special?" She was now placing her index fingers together, playing with them and acting shy with the question.

Youmu looked at Tomoya, then at Kagome. "We already know each other," she said. "From a pretty long way back..." Since I came into this world, actually.

Bruiser Awoke in an Intensive Care Ward in Osaka.
All around his body, nothing but pure burning remained all around his being.
First thing that came to his mind was to do a self check: All parts accounted for
He turned over to a TV set in the corner of the room featuring a News report on Post Bison Asia and the Reset.
A file Image of Caim and Angelus came up.
"...You really shoulda killed me Toots...You really shoulda..." he chuckled as a Nurse came over with his meds.
Back in the US, Max was watching a Breaking News report on a Massive Fire in a Osaka Hospital while talking to a friend of his.
"...Yeah, Man I know...He like had all of the region one day and now it's as if he was never there...What?...A Massive Reality Reboot?...By a bunch of Teens on the Internet?...Now, you sound like Doom...Yeah, I don't know either, Seemed have fallen of the face of the earth about si-"
"MMMMMAAAAAAAAAXXXXX! WHERE IS ALL THE DAMN YOGHURT!?" Doom shouted from the Kitchen.
"Right on Cue...I'll gonna have to call you back..." Max groaned as the band of his existence returned.
After liberating the kitchen of his drug, He sat down next to Max.
"Sooooo did you see the new room-mate?..."
"Doom...What the hell are you on about?..."
The Roomate soon sat down also.
"....What?...." Clone Wesker asked.
"...Reports are unclear of how the nation of Japan recovered but it can be confirmed that the US have arrested the former Asian warlord, much to the joy of the former slaves. They celebrated freedom by defacing several of the Dicators former lcons..."
The News cut to this image of a former Bison Propaganda Poster.
"...The Us Army and President Burt Reynolds had no comment on rumours that a group of Superheroes was hired to over-throw M. Bison..."

"...Come on people...You really believe this mad explanations for what happened here? The good people of Asia are some of the hardest working in the world, can build a skyscraper in week, They pooled their strength for the betterment of their countries...

"Witnesses still claim that several of these "Heroes" did exist, but if that is the case, then where are they now? Frank West, Channel 6 news..."
Frank enjoyed a beer with Sev after seeing his handiwork.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 . . . 830 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here