Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed has a release date of April 25, 2023, arriving as Wave 4 Expansion Pass

Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed DLC Launches Next Week

Nintendo and Monolith Soft have announced that the DLC story campaign Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed has a release date of April 25, 2023, arriving as Wave 4 of the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass. This is the final wave of DLC for the expansion, which in total retails for $29.99. Future Redeemed is a new story that combines new characters with returning characters from Xenoblade 1, 2, and 3, most notably XC1 and XC2 heroes Shulk and Rex, and the announcement trailer is pretty epic.

Recommended Videos

What exactly is going on is a little difficult to make heads or tails of, and to go too in depth with analysis here would probably risk spoiling the entire franchise. Just watch the trailer and enjoy for yourself, if you’ve played the franchise and aren’t worried about spoilers. Nintendo also notes that this DLC will have new battle mechanics, like Unity Combos, that allow two characters to act in unison. A glimpse in the trailer shows that your playable party, at least at one point, includes a lineup of Matthew, A, Nikol, Glimmer, Shulk, and Rex.

Monolith Soft has really been knocking it out of the park with these games in terms of quality and actually sticking with release dates. So if you’ve made it this far, you might as well finish your journey and play Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed upon its release date, a mere seven days away.

Meanwhile, Pyra and Mythra amiibo suddenly have a release date as well, and Noah and Mio amiibo are coming too.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Is a Taylor Swift Concert Happening in Fortnite, Answered
Taylor Swift the Eras Tour as part of an article on how long the movie will be in theaters.
Read Article WBD CEO David Zaslav Received Pay Package of Nearly $50 Million
The logo for Warner Bros. Discovery.
Read Article It’s Official, Prime Video’s Fallout Is Getting a Season 2
Related Content
Read Article Is a Taylor Swift Concert Happening in Fortnite, Answered
Taylor Swift the Eras Tour as part of an article on how long the movie will be in theaters.
Read Article WBD CEO David Zaslav Received Pay Package of Nearly $50 Million
The logo for Warner Bros. Discovery.
Read Article It’s Official, Prime Video’s Fallout Is Getting a Season 2
Author
John Friscia
Former Managing Editor at The Escapist. I have been writing about video games since 2018 and editing writing on IT, project management, and video games for around a decade. I have an English degree, but Google was a more valuable learning resource. I taught English in South Korea for a year in 2018, and it was exponentially more fun than living in Pennsylvania. My major passions in life are SNES, Japanese RPGs, Berserk, and K-pop. I'm currently developing the game Boss Saga with my brother, which is guaranteed to change your life and you should buy it.