The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 807 NEXT

As Maddawg escaped with the geode, the rest of the group pondered on what to do next.

"Well. We still got the quest about our powers, though" Lazor Cat said.
"Yeah. We have the quest, but we've lost the quest objective. No way I'm going after the Dayes" Ram replied.

And so the group went walking along in a search for a new quest. Little did they know that Daye.04 were not far behind.

"Hey, what exactly are we looking for? I am confused, what is going to give us these powers?"

"Well, I don't know what, specifically, but all I know is that it will be awesome!" said Ram

"Hey! Whats that?" questioned Laser Cat, pointing toward a figure in the distance.

"HI!!" exclaimed the figure "Do you guys wanna be my friends?!?! If you do, I will show you a super secret magical stone that I know about!"

"Well guys." said Ram "Looks like we have a new friend!

As the group started to walk towards their new friend, Daye.04 just couldn't take it anymore.

"Gha!" 04 exclaimed as he was running towards the heroes.
"What you are looking for is the man we abducted. The man we stole are your quest objective! That's who's going to give you your allmighty powers. What am I dealing with morons here, or what?" 04 were now standing on front of the group shouting at the top of his lungs

"Are you complete nutjobs? This guy is a fraud on every possible level!"
"Now hold on" the figure started. "I mean. Who the deuce are standing in the middle of a field waiting for some heroes to want powers? You have to see the stupitidy in this!" "Hey!" The figure yelled. "You objective is the man we kidnapped. How hard can that be to grasp? It's a simple thing. You're supposed to head for the old man! Damn! You're so stupid I wonder if you're actually heroes!"
"hey!" the figure shouted so loud that the earth shaked.
"Woah!" the group uttered in one voice. "Pss! That's nothing" Spike said looking at the ground.

"I shall not stand here and take this bullshit! I am the one who shall grant you powers, and I am not a fraud!"
"Don't tell me you guys actually believe this guy?"
"Shut up! I shall end your miserable life right away!" With that the figure made a huge crack in the ground beneath 04. It was not enough, though. 04 were too fast, and ran just clear of the hole that opened itself.

"Wait what?" Ram questioned. "Am I getting this right? Did our .. Supposedly foe just get into a fight with our supposedly friend?" Master Kitty said.

Now 04 were running at a very high speed towards the figure. Raising his bat, he was ready to beat the everloving crap out of this guy. At top notch speed, Daye.04 came right next to the figure, and swung his bat with a mighty force. Just to realise he had just hitted the air. The figure were nowhere to be seen. seemingly out of the blue, a red firebolt came flying through the air towards Daye.04. This time however 04 were not fast enough, and got hit. With his clothes lit on fire, he was hurled 20 feet from where he was standing.

"Neat!" Master Kitty said cheering. "Dude! Don't you see that Daye.04 is on our side? This figure is nothing to be trusted" Lazor Cat threw at Master Kitty "What? Are you completely lost, cat? Daye.04 kidnapped our objective!" Master Kitty replied "Yeah, but he did warn us against this untrustworthy guy" Lazor Cat defended. "How do you know he's untrustworthy?" Master Kitty asked

Now Daye.04 raised himself to the knees. Looking at the figure, his eye-less sockets grew darker. With one quick move he got himself up on his feet, and had his bat in his hand. Once again he was chargin towards this figure. Once again raising his bat. This time, however he did not swing his bat. He ran right through were the figure was, and ricochet off an tree, and hitting the figure in the head just as he reappered.

"Awsome!" Spike shouted. "Wait. Who are we cheering for again?" Ram asked. "I'm all in for Daye" Lazor Cat said with a big smile. "Dude. The figure is our man! I know it!" Master Kitty said.

Daye charged once again at the figure, trying to hit him. But the figure stopped the bat mid-air with his telekinesis. throwing both the bat and 04 a couple of feets away. Now the figure sent another firebolt 04's way. But 04 were just able to evade it. Now running once again towards the figure, having his swing evaded yet another time. Now 04 fell to the ground, because of his failed bat-swing. Looking up he could see the figure shoot another firebolt. This hitted Daye in the middle of his face, resulting in Daye screaming in pain. Another firebolt were thrown, but this was sent in return due to Dayes trusty bat. The figure were not expecting this, and got cought by suprise. Now they were both in searing pain due to the firebolts. It would not be long until they were both able to fight again, though.

"I guess this is our time" Ram said. "Yeah. But who do we help?" the cowboy said

I say we help the guy who hasn't proven himself to be part of an evil organization of clones.

"Good point m'dear, good point." said Ragnorak. "Hey mysterious guy, need some help?"

"No, no, this is nothOUCH! OK, yes I could use a little help. You know how to use that scythe?"

"Would I be carrying it if I didn't? Daitatsu, primary release! Endless Reverberation!" replied Ragnorak as he cut Daye_04 in half with the scythe...by cutting through the mysterious figure.

"Gah! So you kill me to ki...wait, I'm not dead. I'm not even scratched! What the hell?" said the mysterious figure as Ragnorak resheathed his scythe and (immediately afterwards) Daye_04 fell apart in halves, cleanly sliced in two.

"Daitatsu's primary release allows me to slice through matter without hitting it, only cutting what I want to cut. Extremely useful in hostage situations. Now, who are you?"

"I am the wizard-smith Tiriorf. I was coming to give you all powers, but it doesn't look like you need them."

"Oh, no, they need them, but me and the guy who has been knocked out don't. I think you're mostly a plot device to bring everyone up to our level."

"That makes sense. Alright, what does everyone want?"

OOC: Just post what he gives you. We don't need any more conflict until we go get Jerry back.

Maddawg returned to the rubble that was once Nexus and dropped the geode. He had hired a crew to rebuild nexus And was going to use the Geode to repair it."Alright that should cover the repairs." The construction crew looks over the geode and agrees it will be sufficent. One montage later Nexus was back together and the entire Locust army was replaced.

"Alrgiht Mr.Dawg we finsihed construction now if you will pay us we will be on our way." "Right I think i left the Geode over here by the bottomless pit."

"Seeing as I'm the closest thing our group have to a leader, I say that I make my wish first.." Ram was interrupted by the mysterious figure. "Wait. Not yet. First I will take you home with me. And then you shall be able to recieve your powers"

*sniff sniff* "am I the only one smelling some kind of molesting in the air?" Lazor Cat said suspiciously. "Shut up, cat. Let's not screw this. I told you the figure was the one to trust"
"My name is not 'the figure'!" "Yeah yeah. Whatever. Let's head over to you home, shall we?" Ram said unpatiencely. And with that the heroes followed Tiriof

"Guys? Perhaps we could convince him to join our group. We could sure need a magician" lazor Cat wispered at the rear end of the group. "Dude. We allready have one" the Cowboy said pointing at the passed out member of the heroes. "No, you moron that's a logician. Not a magician." Lazor Cat corrected. "Oh right. But I'm pretty sure a logician cover the magician spot" the Cowboy replied.

Meanwhile back with the Dayes:
"Look!" Daye.07 said pointing at two figures coming towards the party "It'sh thu two neu dayesh. 11 and 12." *the whole group cheering*
"Uhm. You sure we should stick around these guys? Daye.11 asked 12. "You know what? I think we're better off alone. Let's head that way"
And so the two new Dayes wandered off into the horizon. leaving cheering, drinking and an old mans cry for help behind.

Back to our heroes:
"Well. Here we are" Tiriof told the group The heroes were stunned at the sight of Tiriofs house. "Okay ... Not completely as expected, but still .. Cozy ..."Ram said looking at Tiriofs wooden hut. "Yes. This is were I relax. Come on in. Make yourselves at home" Tiriof replied.

When they entered they were met by a very bright pink color "Dude! What gives?" Lazor cat said while covering his eyes. "What? Haven't you guys heard of the Pony badge? I'm totally up for the pony badge. I'll achieve true poniosity no matter the cost." The group looked uneasingly at eachother. "Come on! If it hadn't been for the whole pony-thing, I would never have be so helpful to you guys. Don't tell me you actually expected anyone to give you great powers with nothing in return?" "Well. He .. Has a point" Lazor cat stated. "Yeah. And this kinda explains the whole asking-us-to-be-his-friend-behaviour earlier. That kinda freaked me out" Master Kitty said.

"Very well. Enough chit-chat, eh? Shall we get started. I shall enter my office, while you guys come in one by one and I'll grant you one power of your wish. The rest of you'll just stick around in this beautiful pink room until I call you in .. Now .. Who's first? Oh! wait. One more thing. Please don't try out your powers inside the house. It gets so easily messy with that stuff. Please do go out in the garden if you have the urge."

"OOhh!! OOHHH!! I wanna go first!" yelled Master Kitty while jumping up and down. "Uhh. I mean, I would like to go first sir. DO I get to choose my own or do you randomly assign them? If I get to choose, I would like to be able to control the space time continuum! Like Hiro Nakamura! (minus the time travel, just stopping time.) If I cant choose, I will be happy with any thing!"

"Yes, Mister Kitty. You shall have your wish granted. You just sit back and relax while I serve mister Ram meanwhile. Yes. You can choose. And so controll over the continuation of time shall be yours to command."

Not long after they left the others, 11 and 12 walk up to a small hut. They were about to walk pass it, when one of them suddenly notice a monkey inside the house.
As they investigated further, they see the two cats, the ram, the cowboy, and the passed out person on the floor.

"You think those are the ones we were told about?"
"I have no reason to doubt it, 12. I mean. How often do you see a collection of these kinds of creature gathered inside a wooden hut?"
"Wich has pink interior"
"Yes .. Oddly enough. Luckily, though. The logician's out of order. Wich means he will no longer limit our abilities"
"Well, in that case this should be an easy fight, right?"
"Doubt it. You think they'd make it this far if they had to rely on one person? No. And who said that we were supposed to fight them? We could try a more ... harmless approach"
"Intriquing, 11."

While all of this was going on......

"Keep working,ya lazy Asian Child Slaves!"Yelled Corporate Man, whipping the Asian child slaves who used to work in a Nike factory but were now mining the mine.

As he was whipping them,a portal opened up,and out of it,came Glen Beck Man,Coprorate Man's arch Nemesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Beck

"Wtf!? How did you find me!?This is supposed to be a secret Dimension only the Bureaucrats know of!!!"

"Well, lets just say your friends at CNN spilled their guts about this dimension."

"They told you everything!?"

"Yes.And afteterwards,I ripped out their intestinal tracts with mu "Conservo-Punch".

Meanwhile, back at the wooden-cabin:
"Alright, Ram. What would you like for powers?" Tiriof asked. The white goat pondered for a while. "Well," he thought to himself, "I already have some basic healing spells, and my head-butting is pretty effective, so that covers offense and defense. So maybe a little kick-assery should be in order." Finally making his mind up, he said to the wizard "Oh mighty Tiriof, I beseech ye with this request. Giveth to me the power of nature, to control with mine horns!"
The wizard gave him an odd look "O...k. You just needed to say please." and with that and a quick pass of his hands, Ram felt a tingle go through his horns.
"There now, you have the power of fire, water, wind, and earth. NEXT!" he called.
Ram happily skipped out of the room, so fully happy with his new prize, that he didn't the odd noises from behind.
"Hey, what are you two doin...?" "Get him!" THUNK! "Quickly, hide the body and put on his dress!

Ramthundar:
Meanwhile, back at the wooden-cabin:
"Alright, Ram. What would you like for powers?" Tiriof asked. The white goat pondered for a while. "Well," he thought to himself, "I already have some basic healing spells, and my head-butting is pretty effective, so that covers offense and defense. So maybe a little kick-assery should be in order." Finally making his mind up, he said to the wizard "Oh mighty Tiriof, I beseech ye with this request. Giveth to me the power of nature, to control with mine horns!"
The wizard gave him an odd look "O...k. You just needed to say please." and with that and a quick pass of his hands, Ram felt a tingle go through his horns.
"There now, you have the power of fire, water, wind, and earth. NEXT!" he called.
Ram happily skipped out of the room, so fully happy with his new prize, that he didn't the odd noises from behind.
"Hey, what are you two doin...?" "Get him!" THUNK! "Quickly, hide the body and put on his dress!

This is apart of the story of the Amazing Orgazmo.How Glen Beck and Corporate Man fit into this,you'll have to wait and see....

Also,before I posted the link,who here knew of Glen Beck before?Also,anyone her eplay City of Heroes or City of Villians?

"Put on his dress? Dude, he's a ram." 12 exclaimed "Yeah yeah whatever. But hurry. The others might come in any time now."

meanwhile in the awfully pink room. "You guys heard that?" Laser Cat asked "Oh, don't worry. It's probably just Ram trying out his new powers." Ragnarok calmly said. "Whatver it is, I don't care. Because now I shall become master of time!" Master Kitty said while happily skipping into the office.

Ram walked by as Lazor Cat came through. "Hey guys, just got some awsome Nature powers. Gonna go and try them out now."
The group looked at him in confusion. "But weren't you just trying them out in the office?" Spike asked. "Uh, no. He said he didn't want us trying our powers out in his house. Didn't you hear him say that?"
Back in the office:
"No, you idiot! I said get the wizard's dress on! That's who we knocked out!"

" Would you stop acting so smug? Damn it! we didn't knock him out! I barely got my ass inside before you start telling me to dress up. What the deuce do you expect of me?" *noises of skipping outside the office* "Dude! The wizard used to have a face! How can they not be susp..." "Shush!"

"I'm here to get my pres... Wait .. What happened to your fa..." *Thud!*
"Never ever doubt me, 12. I can think ahead, you see" Daye.11 said while dragging Master Kittys body into the closet with Tiriofs

The Logician stepped out of the office, dusting himself off. "Hello. What did I miss?"

"Logician! Your back with the living!" Ram cried in joy.
"But why did you just come out of the office? Wasn't I dragging your unconscious body around?" Ragnorak asked, confusion playing across his face.

"Chill, Rag. He's been teleporting us all over the world. Why wouldn't he teleport inside the office to pull a prank on us?"
"You're probably right" Ragnarok replied "Anyhow it's good to have you back, Logician. I was getting tired of walking"

"Dude! Dude! 11! Did you just see what I saw? Did .. Did the logician just appear just to walk out of the door?"
"Yes he did. And that means he's alive and well. And that means more trouble for us. Crap! I was so getting ready to take on all of these. Well. I guess that's it for us, then. There's no way we can cheat the Logician if he know about our presence. Let's just grab what we've captured and retreat. I'll put down a plan when we're far enough away.
And with that 11 and 12 grabbed Master Kitty and Tiriof and ran off.

"No..." The Logician replied. "I've been doing battle on the astral plane. That's a 200 pound bag of potatoes you're carrying around."

Ramthunder looked on his back. It was true. "Goddamn it." Ram sighed, his head falling to the ground.

"I get that a lot." Logician replied. "Now where the hell is my computer?"

"It's not on you? Jerry! Jerry! Where are you?"

"Oh wait, you mean the computer he drags all over the place? Yeah maddawg took it." said Lazorcat indifferently.

"Oh, well, since I know that now..." the Logician snapped his fingers and Jerry showed back up. "Jerry, why didn't you try to escape? I did put that electro shocker app on you for a reason."

*Yawn* Sorry, what? I was in sleep mode. What'd I miss?

Ragnorak: *facepalm*

"Anyway, I was elsewhere. What did we miss? And this room is a very shocking shade of pink." asked the Logician.

"Oh, all kinds of stuff. We were just becoming suspicious of the noises coming from behind this door." said Spike.

"Ah, right. Actually, I think I know where you are. Is this Tiriof's house?"

"Yep."

"I haven't talked to him in ages! I'll just go in and talk to him."

"Oh no, you don't." said Master Kitty. "I was promised to be allowed to go after Ram. I'm going next." So he did, and they all heard the "Hey, what happened to your fa*THUNK*" from behind the door. Ragnorak said "That's not suspicious at all. Jeez, do those clones think we're stupid or something?"

"How do you know it's the clones?" asked Ram, in a perfectly reasonable tone.

"Well, it might be maddawg, but I suspect that he's busy, what with the contractors fixing the Citadel and all."

"How do you know that?" asked Lazor Cat.

"The manager owes me. He keeps me informed of any evil clients that contact him. And Helena told me. Satellite surveillance rules."

Aw, thanks boss. Now I'm going to go back to giving Abacus over there a piece of my mind.

As the computers bickered kind-heartedly (well, sort of) in the background, the party gathered around the door. Then Spike kicked it in and Logician gave a long pedantic lecture in monotone involving lots of Boolean algebra that, when solved, proved that anyone who attempts to go faster than the speed of light, will nontheless never go faster than darkness that put everyone in the room to sleep, including Spike. "Sorry, old sport. Forgot you were there." he apologized. Then they trussed the clones up like Thanksgiving turkeys and woke the old wizard-smith up. "Logician! I haven't seen you since college! How are you?" After some idle chatter, the wizard finished outfitting the party and they turned to interrogating the clones on their intentions.

"But 11! If .. If the Logician knew that we were there? Wouldn't it mean that it would be rather easy for him to round us up? I mean .. " 12 asked as they were running. "Yeah, as a matter of fact. I think you're right. We're probably screwed. Let's hold up for a minute" 11 and 12 stopped, and placed the bodies on the ground. "If I'm not mistaken, and the logician knows about our presence, we should be brought back ... Now!

Silence. Absolutely nothing happens. "Allright! You know what that means, right?" With a flash they're back in the hut, realizing that there's no chance they'll be able to fight off al these heroes. " Yeah .. That the logician waited a second or two before he brought us back" Daye.12 said while looking at the Logician. "Guys. Come on. You should know better by now" The Logician said with a smile.

"Allright let's dress ths old man up again" Ragnarok said. "Oh, I did not have to see that!" Lazor Cat cried

Master Kitty came hovering into the shack. using his new found telekinesis.

"What the hell? Where were you and how did that happen?" asked Ram

"It's a long story. Anyways where are those little bastards?"

"Oh ya, we already tied them to that chair over there." said Logican as he pointed to Daye.11 and 12.

"Oh, ok, well anyways, I found the old man." exclaimed Master Kitty

"Oh great, thanks for all the help!" sneered Laser Cat.

"ALRIGHT!! Thats it!! I'm through with you guys!" roared Master Kitty "I'm taking the old man, and going to Nexus and you can all suck it! See you guys later with a shit load of resitance!"

Master Kitty picked up Laser Cat and threw him across the room, snapping one of his legs like a twig. And then Master Kitty was gone with the old man.

"Alright Dayes, Why you so interested in us?" Ram asked the wrapped up clones.
"Is it the information we have? Our Powers? THE PONY BADGE!? COME ON, SPILL WHAT YOU KNOW!"

Ram began to shake the two clones, until the rest of the group had to drag him away.
"Ehem, sorry guys. I just get a little carried away with these things."

A weird hum, that seemed to shake the foundation of reality, followed by a flash of light.

Everyone reeled, and when their eyes had cleared, there stood before them a huge, blue-black, scaly, fanged and generally vicious looking alien.

ThreeWords grinned. "Alright guys? Sorry I'm late, I got kinda lost in space time. You know how it is..."

Again....while of this was happening....

"Very well Glen Beck Man,let this be our 100th battle!" Said Corporate Man,getting into a fighting stance.

Glen Beck,using the shear power of American Conservatism,then flew into Corporate Man,and through the cave.

As the were hovering above the ground and batling eachother in hand-to-hand combat,a massive army appeared over the rolling hills of Wisconson.

"We are the Turbites!And just like the Spansih missionaries tried to force Christinaity down the throats of Native Americans,we shall force the word of Turbine,and its games,DDO,Asherons Call,and Lotro,down yours Escapis...I mean,random people we encontered on our way to Milwakue."

As the Dayes were getting ready for interigation, they saw Master Kitty hover into the room.
After asking where the Dayes were, he picked up Tiriof who got caught by suprise. "Oh, ok, well anyways, I found the old man." Master Kitty said, wich prompted a confused look from the rest of the group.
"Oh great, thanks for all the help!" Lazor Cat snerred at him. With that Master Kitty snapped completely. Turning back to his old evil self. Throwing Lazor Cat across the room while leaving with the wizard-smith.

"Wow .. I did not see that plot twist coming" 11 said. "I'm pretty sure that's because you don't have any eyes" Ragnarok pointed out.

"Alright Dayes, Why you so interested in us?" Ram asked as he turned towards the prisoners.
"Wha.. Dude"
"Is it the information we have? Our Powers? THE PONY BADGE!? COME ON, SPILL WHAT YOU KNOW!" Ram continued uninterrupted
"You guys got information? Wait? Do we get a pony badge if we kill you?" 12 asked with a tone that appereantly set Ram off, as he began to shake the two clones. He got pulled away from the clones by his friends. "Oh my .. I've never been shaked by a goat before" 12 said with a relief. "Not clever, dude" the Cowboy said while Rams eyes sterted to light up.

*hmmmmmmmMMMM* everything started to shake before Ram could do anything more. Then a bright flash leaving everyone except the Dayes blind.
ThreeWords stood in front of them appolegizing for his late appereance.

"Allright. uhm .. Guys? What do we do now? I mean ... Master Kittys gone back to his old master, and we haven't recieved all our powers yet." Ram speeched as he healed Lazor Cat
"Oh we're going after Master Kitty!" Lazor Cat shouted with anger. "He kinda has a point, you know." Ragnarok said. "You all ready?" Logician asked. AFter recievin a confirmation from the group, they were all gone in a flash.

"Great! Just perfect. Leaving us here like a couple of ribbons .." 11 said while kicking the nearest thing.

"Ouch! 11, did you have to kick me?"

Meanwhile, somewhere near the Nexus:
A bright flash revealed our heroes and one space alien. "Hey, ThreeWord! What's up? Long time, no see." Ram said, giving the odd space alien a firm hove-shake. "Yeah, it's been a while, eh?" ThreeWord said, returning the hove-shake. "So what you guys been up to?"
"Oh, you know, fighting in Super Villain wars, doing quests, getting shat out by giant geodes...the usual." Ragnorak said.
"Speaking of which, LET'S GET THAT DAMN MASTER KITTY!" Lazor Cat screamed, pawing the ground in anticipation.
"Well, since we all have some powers," Ram said, lighting up his horn with a burning flame, "I suppose we can...Wait! Spike never got any powers!"
The group looked at Spike, who just gave them a cool smile back. "Relax guys, I'm good. I have my own abilities to use. Let's just go kick some evil butt!"
"That's what I'm talking about!" Lazor Cat cheered, blasting a nearby tree with a lazor.
"LC, how bout we try some subtlety?" Ram scolded. He then turned to the Logician and said "Hey, mind teleporting us in there?"
Giving a bow, the Logician said "Why of course." and another flash of light transported our heroes again.

Ramthundar:
"Ouch! 11, did you have to kick me?"

"I suppose we can...Wait! Spike never got any powers!"
The group looked at Spike, who just gave them a cool smile back. "Relax guys, I'm good. I have my own abilities to use. Let's just go kick some evil butt!"

Secretely unknown to the group Spike had picked up the ability to make the world's most perfect sandwich. What enemy couldn't be bribed with the world's most perfect sandwich? Besides he was a useless chef and he couldn't think of anything better at the time.

As he was about to magic himself up a perfect bacon, lettuce and tomato everything flashed again as the Logician transported them.

"Hmm where are we?" Spike said.

"Okay and we'll put that there and that there. Okay now move it to the left a little bit. Okay perfect leave it right there." The Boomer drop the Geode in the corner of Maddawg's office and walks away. "Okay Mr Geode,Let's see how much your worth on Ebay." Just then a locust sniper had come into the office. "Headshot." said the locust sniper. "I see so the adventures have come and teleported inside my base. So where are they?" "Headshot"."They teleported to the bottom of the bottomless pit!" "Headshot." "And that cog prisoner won't stop singing. Okay go dump all the radioactive waste into the Pitt (Yay Fallout 3 refrence) I'll deal with the cog.

Maddawg walked down to the prison and saw all of his guards holding there ears in pain. All Maddawg could hear was
this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BzYaxHJFWg&feature=related

"Oh good grief." Maddawg raised his golden lancer and charged the singing Cog.

In reply to Spike's question, ThreeWords shrugged.
"Dunno. I've been teleported twice in as many minutes, and I'm as confused as you are." Turning to the Logician, he repeated the question. "Any idea where we are?"

Daye.04:
As the Dayes were getting ready for interigation, they saw Master Kitty hover into the room.
After asking where the Dayes were, he picked up Tiriof who got caught by suprise. "Oh, ok, well anyways, I found the old man." Master Kitty said, wich prompted a confused look from the rest of the group.
"Oh great, thanks for all the help!" Lazor Cat snerred at him. With that Master Kitty snapped completely. Turning back to his old evil self. Throwing Lazor Cat across the room while leaving with the wizard-smith.

"Wow .. I did not see that plot twist coming" 11 said. "I'm pretty sure that's because you don't have any eyes" Ragnarok pointed out.

"Alright Dayes, Why you so interested in us?" Ram asked as he turned towards the prisoners.
"Wha.. Dude"
"Is it the information we have? Our Powers? THE PONY BADGE!? COME ON, SPILL WHAT YOU KNOW!" Ram continued uninterrupted
"You guys got information? Wait? Do we get a pony badge if we kill you?" 12 asked with a tone that appereantly set Ram off, as he began to shake the two clones. He got pulled away from the clones by his friends. "Oh my .. I've never been shaked by a goat before" 12 said with a relief. "Not clever, dude" the Cowboy said while Rams eyes sterted to light up.

*hmmmmmmmMMMM* everything started to shake before Ram could do anything more. Then a bright flash leaving everyone except the Dayes blind.
ThreeWords stood in front of them appolegizing for his late appereance.

"Allright. uhm .. Guys? What do we do now? I mean ... Master Kittys gone back to his old master, and we haven't recieved all our powers yet." Ram speeched as he healed Lazor Cat
"Oh we're going after Master Kitty!" Lazor Cat shouted with anger. "He kinda has a point, you know." Ragnarok said. "You all ready?" Logician asked. AFter recievin a confirmation from the group, they were all gone in a flash.

"Great! Just perfect. Leaving us here like a couple of ribbons .." 11 said while kicking the nearest thing.

Gone!?It'll take more then Spinwhiz and Turbinians to keep me down!Down with GDI! Down with Turbine!

Daye.04:

By the way...

I made a new forum Rp,and would be delighted if you guys could join...

Here is link....
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/jojac14/link-1.jpg

And here is link to the Rp....
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.105177

"Hey Corporate Man." Said Glen as they were surrounded by the turbites.

"Yeah?" Asked Corporate Man.

"I bet you I can kill more of these iodiotic devil-worshipers then you can."

"Your on!"

With that,Coprotae Man and Glen lunged forward into the army of Turbine fanboys...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 807 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here