The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 . . . 830 NEXT

Midas
Time: Distorted: Synced: 1137 A.D. 0 A.D. 900 B.C.

Lucieon of Candor | LiuFang of Xao | Eris of Grii

Luke dodged backwards from the great beast's obsidian tail and brought down his staff, a huge wooden beast that weighed more so than the largest greatsword. Yet, it still bounced off of the Black Dragon's scaly hide and threw the merchant-sorcerer off his balance. He stumbled back and slammed the butt of his staff into the marble floor to regain his balance, leaving a large running crack in the ground.

The beast before him glared blankly at him, his red eyes shining in the heavy smoke of the room, smoke that came from the burning flames that it held within it's massive maw. A guardian beast for the great black gate at the end of the once endless tunnel. The final room in this insanity inducing castle or keep. The Dragon's great black wings unfurled to cover the entire hall, and the tips scraped the marble on each side. A hundred and fifty feet across, he had guessed earlier, but Luke's perception was not as good as he would have wished it.

The Black Dragon reared it's head and hurled a column of black fire at Luke, and that whom had not yet recovered fully from the prior sweep of the Black Dragon's Tail.

A white flash appeared before him, faster than his untrained eyes could follow. Great flowing robes tied down with silk, and a straw hat adorned upon a neat straight bound length of hair. The flourish of Fang's enchanted straightsword sent the blast of fire into the marble wall, blowing a large chunk of the keep out toward the oblivion that existed outside.

Luke nodded to his White Phantom ally and dodged backwards again to put more space between him and the Dragon of the Abyss, "Keep him busy if you can! Luke's voice was hoarse from lengths of time without water or food. His human body, newly acquired had not been acclimated to the harsh living conditions he had faced the past 173 years either.

LiuFang nodded as his only response. There could be no sound that came from the White Phantoms, still locked away in their own world and timeline, and only superimposed upon this reality by the power of the White Soapstone. The Eastern swordsman dashed forward and engaged the dragon, his straightsword expertly parrying each of the dragon's talons that fell toward him. A second white streak, from high above in the rafters of the hall dashed forward. Eris with her greatsword, a monstrous beast made out of collected dragon scales, impervious to all damage, but heavy and blunt. Only suitable for crushing people and creatures underneath it's might.

Luke placed his catalyst on the ground, breaking the stone floor even further and causing trembles in the hall. A great white light erupted from his staff and launched itself toward the head of the black dragon. A white light imbued with crystal light, and powered by the souls of those long deceased or driven insane by the stress of reincarnating too many times and losing too much of their humanity.

The crystal soul spear broke through the dragon's scales and sprayed his black blood into the air of the hall, and his resounding roar echoed through the hall in cascading fury. The white phantom eris, hailing from some long forgotten city leaped from high in the rafters and struck down on the Abyss Dragon's skull with her greatsword, and it found it's way through the entirety of his skull. With the sword plunged into the marble floor, the dragon slain, and the three covered in blood of the ancient, Luke relaxed and moved on.

The gate before him was now open, the impenetrable dark magic that once held him in this place of torture would soon be gone. As he took his steps up toward the fog, he turned to his two friends. Those two which has seen him through all the trials that the city of the hollow had seen fit to throw his way.

He waved to those comrades now, and they waved back. Content with helping a friend through to the gate of reprisal. With that, Luke took a step forward through the gate, and hoped to find himself once again in the warm sunlight in Candor.

---

Time: Evening

Lucieon

When he opened his eyes, his feet found themselves resting on the small rumblings of a machine floor. The chatter of foreign languages filled that place in his mind awaiting. He opened his eyes, sparkling blue in the artificial light of the Rising Dawn. And his heart fell into the pits of despair even deeper than the one he had just crawled out of. And a metal gauntlet fell to his leather-clothed back.

The Canteen was only sparsely populated with people, and the Chaos Knight's welcome was nothing short of a bear hug endorsed with spikes.

Bewildered, Luke sputtered out as best he could in commontogue, "What... what is this?"

Nessaj put Luke down and patted him on the head, "Friend that has arrived through the planes of chaos. Welcome!"

Dimension: Avatar Adventures Universe

Location: Airship Rising Dawn | Washington D.C. | United States of America

Airship Rising Dawn - Main Corridor:
Garm | Lucifer | Lupito | Rugal | Slinds | Teri

Slindis approached the two with her quarterstaff in one hand and Lupito walking by the other one. "Honestly, if you two intend on kissing, taking the better part of a minute to do so in the middle of a hallway is not the best way to do so. If you're going to complete this, make it quick. Otherwise, Teri, we've got to cover the one branch of the training that we both know I missed." The stern tone of the speech was an effective way to kill the mood there, and the quarterstaff in her right hand made it clear to Teri what this training was going to do.

"The problem with people who say monsters don't really exist is that they're almost never saying it to the monsters."
- Alice Healy

Within the dark corners of the Rising Dawn, an evil awoke. Now incubated, now free to do what it pleased, it smiled. It could smell blood, and it was thirsty.

Airship Rising Dawn - Hangar
Angelus | Cadolbolg | Caim | Devon | Ella | Kurumu | Puce | Ton Ton

After the laughter at Ton Ton's expense, as well as the removal of Devon's clothes causing another laugh, Caim remembered that the bard before them was the one who told him about Furiae's status. Making sure to not appear threatening to the man, Caim took Devon aside and asked in a quiet tone, "I understand that your visions are not always consistent in when they come, but I have to ask... Have you found anything else about my sister? If so, please..."

Rugal

...What the?....
Rugal was bewildered to say the least at the sight of the Angel (Still unaware that he was in fact Satan(!??!)) and the Cleric were about to make out in the hallway.
"...The Youth has no decency these days?" He said to interrupt the lovers, both parties looking guilty.
He gave a stern look at the Angel as Slindis walked in.
"Honestly, if you two intend on kissing, taking the better part of a minute to do so in the middle of a hallway is not the best way to do so. If you're going to complete this, make it quick. Otherwise, Teri, we've got to cover the one branch of the training that we both know I missed."
"...Yes...Do that..." He said before he entered the Sauna, clearly not too keen of the Cleric falling into the arms of a Angel, given the current Situation between them and Tomoya.
Surely, if they can make the US General nearly nuke a major city, then a spy seducing one of their members?...

Garm | Lucifer | Lupito | Rugal | Slindis | Teri

"...The Youth has no decency these days?" Rugal said to interrupt the lovers, both parties looking guilty.
He gave a stern look at the Angel as Slindis walked in.
"Honestly, if you two intend on kissing, taking the better part of a minute to do so in the middle of a hallway is not the best way to do so. If you're going to complete this, make it quick. Otherwise, Teri, we've got to cover the one branch of the training that we both know I missed."
"...Yes...Do that..." Rugal said before he entered the Sauna.

Teri jerked away from Lucifer as if she was being shocked, her face now the shade of a freshly cooked lobster. Collecting herself and her things, she gave an apologetic grimace to the Prince of Darkness, her tablet barely squeaking, "Sorry!" before she hurried after her teacher and leaving the 'Angel' in the hallway alone. Oh, how she wanted the floor to swallow her up at that very moment. She kept her gaze to the ground as she continued following her teacher to a training room, mentally kicking herself with every step. Why did she have to let herself get swept away in the moment?! Hopefully, training would prove to be a proper distraction...

Devon nodded, still getting used to the new suit. "She's got something running through her to suppress that transformation. Sounded like some kind of IV? I couldn't see it all too well. That help ya much?"

Airship Rising Dawn - Training Room

When Slindis got in there, she mentally told Lupito to communicate to Garm that this was training and nothing else before closing the door.

"Teri, now for one of the most essential parts of your training. We're going to go through physical combat, and there will be no spell aid for this part. Any attempts to cast will be dealt with quickly as well as any attempts to summon an elemental." She got into a fairly loose stance, and Teri could feel her teacher's shift into the Water Stance from her affinity to the Water domain.

Slindis held her staff in a loose grip with both hands as she took a few breaths. "Now, step one: Land a hit on me with only your physical skills."

Caim's brow furrowed a little, and nodded, "It doesn't tell me where she is, but at least I know she's being taken care of. However, this worries me in knowing she's been transforming... Do you know anything about that either? That is to say, has it been completely out of control?"

Slindis held her staff in a loose grip with both hands as she took a few breaths. "Now, step one: Land a hit on me with only your physical skills."

The Cleric balked for a moment at the notion of having to hit her teacher with Sadei. She knew full well that the paladin was proficient enough without any weaponry in her hands, but now that her teacher was armed....
"No spells, no elementals... Oh I'm dead. This is my punishment, isn't it God?! This is karma for not being more judicious in my moments in romance and I'm being punished! At least let my death be in dignity!"

Trying to imitate her teacher's stance, Teri charged at Slindis, and brought Sadei around in a strike to the side-

Fighting against a DC 15, Teri rolls a 17! You go, girl!

which connected. The Cleric's eyes widened in surprise, and she wondered to herself if Sadei's will had something to do with that blow reaching her target....

Devon remembered back to the scenes he's seen of Furiae tearing through the forces and spoke up. "As soon as she got out of that pit, she went out and started attacking everything in sight. I'm sorry to say it, but it doesn't seem like she has much control over it."

On the first successful hit, Slindis mentally smiled as she called out to Teri. "You've just progressed to part 2. Same as the last part, but I will counter flagrant slip-ups."

DC15 to hit, Slin will counterattack Teri on a 5 or lower.

Jenny was alone in the corridor, a false sense of security about her as darkness itself descended upon her. She turned.
An SOU operative stood before her, his face twisted and evil, shadows seeming to drip off him, dripping up towards the ceiling and pooling there. Before she could scream, tendrils of shadow shot out and wrapped around her, squeezing her, constricting her. She felt the pressure on her limbs and the air start to leave her lungs.
CRACK
She cried out with pain as her left arm splintered.
CRACK
A rib.
CRACK, CRACK, CRACK
The pain became too much, and she passed out. The beast threw her through the metal wall of the ship and into the next room. She would be there a while, and there were plenty more sources of ... fun. But first ...
The anomaly slipped through the hole it had just created and stooped over the girl's limp body before slashing a cut across her torso. He bent and drank the red liquid as it began to stain her clothes and pool on the floor around her. By the time he was done, the girl was hardly breathing. He would come back to her later. For now, he had an entire ship full of strong, powerful people ...
... and no-one knew how to kill him.

Jenny

"...Oh my go-URK!"
That was all she was able to get out before she was set upon by the Demonic(?) SOU soldier.
It all took place in the space a few seconds, after which she was on the ground, gasping and dying.
To add to this, whatever attacked her slashed her open and drank much of her blood.
It was then gone as soon at it appeared.
A sad feeling filled in her as she recalled the last time she died, it was terrifying, dying there alone with no one there for her.
Using what little strength remained she began to call out to the nearest person to her.
"h...elp....me...."

David

David was in a near catatonic state when he got Jenny's message.
tttafgddssss wha....fccccukkking...someosgd talking or autter... He thought, paining him to do so.
It was no use, he was too far gone to be of any help, so she tried harder, not like this, not again...

Devon

As he and Caim talked about his Sister in AIM, Devon froze for a second.
"...Do you hear that?..."
"Hear what?..."
"h...elp....me...."
"That....Is that Jenny?..."
Caim began to hear it too, She was in trouble.

Captcha: Doctor Who? : "DR. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

The anomaly walked through the halls of the Rising Dawn, sharing lights as it went. The darkness would soon engulf the whole ship and, like a piranha in water, he would be in his element.
Another came into view ahead, further up the corridor. The anomaly licked the blood off its face. Time for another drink.

Caim would have commented more on Furiae's condition, but the moment he heard Jenny's weak cries for help; a single cry went through the mental channels of the pact-bound: "Jenny's in trouble, let's go!"

Drawing his familial blade from it's sheath, the warrior (who was soon swathed by his comrades) began to trope down the halls, looking for the source of the signal.

Garm | Lupito | Slindis | Teri

Teri rolls a 7! Tough luck, kid.

Teri tried a similar attack as before, trying to go for the other side, but found her teacher blocked the attack easily with a flick of her wrist; and the staff hitting her own. The Cleric grimaced, but readied herself for another attack.

Teri rolls a 12. Ooooh, so close!

But, like before, her master was able to dissuasive the staff from connecting properly. Teri gave a light growl of irritation, but continued on; not wanting to disappoint Slindis, and not wanting to be completely defenseless.

Jenny

Caim followed the cries to her new room, right beside David's.
Busting down the door, he found the barely living body of the Pokemon lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood.
On top of several bones being broken, that massive slash across her chest was a real concern, not to mention the fact what attacked her took half of her blood in the process.
She needed medical attention and fast.

Rugal

Back in the Sauna, Rugal was isolated from the world and the ship around him as he mellowed out in the Steam Room, thinking about Lucifer and Teri.
While she can do what she wants, I mean, I'm not her father, if he IS working for Tomoya, then he would know our movements and operations. Bastard is hard enough to engage without a mole tipping him off at every turn... He thought to himself as he sweated.

Suddenly, a shadow moved out of the corner of Caim's eye. Before he could react, the anomaly had slammed into him, fracturing a rib and sending him a good 10 metres down the corridor. And the it was gone. Or, at least it appeared to be. It appeared again beyond tonton, but this time they were on their guards. A blade slammed into the anomaly ...
... And deflected off. Not a scratch had been made. A hundred voices seemed to talk as one. "You are pathetic. You deserve death; I am only the courier." He smiled wickedly. "Special delivery," he said, slamming tendrils into Tonton and lifting him above the ground in a fearsome choke hold ... Before sniffing the air, dropping the small creature and vanishing once again.

Rugal wasn't expecting the blow, but by the time he had felt it he was on the ground. Not for long, though. He was back on his feet in an instant, ready to face whatever had hit--
What the heck was that thing?

Rugal

"Ahhhhh...*SMACK!*"
The instant he was struck, Rugal gave all his attention to whatever it was that hit him.
"ALL RIGHT! WHO HAS THE BALLS!?" He shouted loudly at whatever attacked him.
The monster went to strike him again, but in the close quarters that he was in, this quickly turned into a slugfest with both parties slamming each other into the wooden walls of the steam room, neither being able to out match the other.
The Monster lacked Rugal's sheer strength while Rugal was incapable of harming it.
It wasn't long before he managed to wrestle it to the ground and began unloading huge blows to its face.
"5. FUCKING. MINUTES. IS. ALL. I. ASKED. FOR!" He shouted with each punch.

The anomaly dissipated into shadow as Rugal launched another punch. His fist slammed into the floor.
The door burst open and the beast came in. H could obviously travel along shadows, but not teleport and not move unless there's enough darkness. Perhaps this could be exploited.

Rugal

As the last punch missed, it went clean though the floor while the Anomaly disappeared.
The second he heard the door open, he launched a quick "HADOKEN!" at the beast, while his punches seemed to have no effect on the beast, he went to see what Ki energy could do to him.

The energy passed over the Class 6 like water parted by a rock. It laughed and charged forward.

Rugal

"Oh fucking wonderful..." Rugal deadpanned as the beast attacked him again, resulting in the massive slugfest beginning again, even more brutal as Rugal drove it's head though a wall and brought his elbow down on it's spine with enough force to punch though steel before assaulting it while it was defenseless.

The beast shook off the blows before throwing Rugal out into the corridor beyond. These blows should have been killing the anomaly, but they weren't.
It picked up Rugal and threw him down through the floor and into a storage area full of crates. Before Rugal could register the blow it was upon him again.

Angelus | Cadolbolg | Caim | Devon | Ton Ton

"Caim! Ton Ton! What's going on?!"

Caim pulled himself off the floor and wandered over to Jenny, "I'm taking her to the Med-Bay. Devon, help me out here! Ton Ton, you know how to fight things like that, right?!"

The Tonberry got up quietly, his lantern glowing brightly in the gloom of Jenny's room, and only muttered, "Daemon..." before taking off. With that, Caim waved in the Tonberry's direction, "Follow after him! I'm of no use here..."

After tearing a sheet from the cot, Caim tied the cloth around Jenny in a desperate attempt to staunch the flow of blood, and lifted the Gardevior up carefully; hoping to not agitate the Pokemon more than he needed to. Following that, the Warrior and the Bard began their desperate journey to the Med-Bay as Ton Ton lead the party in the direction of the one who attacked them, an eerie blue light coming off the lantern as they went...

Rugal

Despite his best efforts, The Beast managed to over power Rugal and send him though the floor and though several boxes, large wooden splinters digging into his back as a result.
Before he could do anything else, he was on the receiving end of a massive elbow drop to the chest.
Toughing it out, he grabbed the shadow and attempted to snap it's neck as Ton Ton and those following him entered.
"There you are! None shall fall under my light, Daemon!" The Tonberry shouted before shining his light into the dark room.
They watched as the Shadow faded under Ton Ton's Lantern, leaving only Rugal...
"THAT DIRTY SON OF A BITCH! OH WHAT I'M GONN-...What?..."
With his bath-towel still up in the steam room...
"...oh...I get it, it's impressive. Stop. Staring. We have slightly smaller problems to worry about!" He said as he looked for something to cover up with.

Angelus | Cadolbolg | Ton Ton

"...oh...I get it, it's impressive. Stop. Staring. We have slightly smaller problems to worry about!" He said as he looked for something to cover up with."

The creature's eyes remained cold, and he turned away, the lantern still glowing fiercely, "There is nothing to be impressed by. The Daemon is still about. We need to attack while the trail's fresh."

With that the Tonberry was already well on his way. To the King of Fighters, it appeared that the little creature was a serious sort. Wait, wasn't it a doll...? But to those around him, the effect of his cold demeanor towards Daemons (whatever those were exactly) was somewhat chilling, especially since the creature was typically a kind and gentle soul. Regardless, the group gave Rugal their space, and watched as Ton Ton went on ahead of them....

Caim | Devon

The two rushed to the Med Bay without incident, and propped Jenny against on the Auto-Doctoring Medical Apparatuses, and took the sheet away, exposing the poor creature's wounds to the world. Following that, all the two men could do was watch and wait...

Rugal

The fact he was talking to Ton ton, of whom he had only ever seen his Plush form, was lost on Rugal was he attempted to find something to cover himself up.
While he didn't mind the attention, This was not the time nor the place.
Going though one of the boxes he broke, he managed to find a pair of jean trousers to slip into.
"So that "Thing" was a Daemon?...You'd better know what you are doing, That thing is strong and feels no pain. That much I'm sure about..." he told the Tonberry as he put them on.
"So how do we stop it?"

Jenny

The Auto-Doc got to work on the Pokemon, treating the wound and helping reset her bones, but even after this was done, it'd be some time until she was up and about.

Angelus | Cadolbolg | Rugal | Ton Ton

Ton Ton's serious demeanor remained, even in speech, when he said, "Perhaps not exactly what works as a 'Demon' of your world, but it certainly resembles one from mine. Back home, the Daemons were creatures that attacked children while they slept, and fed on their fear. They were made of shadows, and only the few blessed by their Mistresses or Masters were able to combat them. Essentially, stuffed animals from our world became living, and through their faith and love for the ones who granted them life, they were able to fight for their sakes. That was my job before showing up here... Things have changed a little since coming here. I used to be made of felt, for one."

The Tonberry gave a small sigh after mentioning his homeworld, but continued his briefing, "However, my Knife remains keen and my Lantern bright. If the light from the Lantern scared it off a moment ago, then it's safe to assume the Daemon fears bright lights, and might be subdued by them. Another thing, it has a thick shell guarding the shadow beneath it. If I can get my knife inside the shell, then it'll be over for the Daemon... Otherwise, I don't really know. I never really fought with others when I combated these things, save for the Slender creature; but he was different... He was more real than anything else my Knife has cut. This will be a new experience indeed..."

To hear such things from a child-like voice as Ton Ton's was a bit odd, but the King of Fighters shrugged. A girl that sounded younger than this one had removed his eye, so it may be natural to assume this young creature might follow a similar mold. Regardless, it sounded like it knew what it was talking about, and that much was a comfort unto itself.

Rugal was yanking long pieces of wood out of his back as Ton Ton explained what Rugal encountered.
"Bright Lights, eh? *Wince* Well, guess we're sleeping with *Wince* The lights *Wince* ON!" He grunted as he pulled a extra long one out.
"Still, Fire emits light and by god *Wince* I can provide that!" he boasted as another bloody piece of wood landed on the floor.

"Still, Fire emits light and by god *Wince* I can provide that!" he boasted as another bloody piece of wood landed on the floor.

Angelus laughed at this jest, and allowed a single flame to flicker from her hands, "You forget who's prescene you find yourself in, Rugal Bernstein. Two play at the game of fire, even if I should best you at it..."

She gave a small laugh after that, but frowned after that, the mock haughty tone vanishing when she spoke again, "However, I would still tread carefully. The last time we dealt with something of Ton Ton's prey... It wasn't pretty. I am glad the Slenderman has been put to rest..."

Airship Rising Dawn - Med Bay
| Caim | Devon

AS the machines started, Devon focused on one of the more serious injuries the Gardevoir had. "Come on, be tough... Don't you die on me." He cast the spell and tried to make sure that it went to the worst areas, but the control made it difficult to access the magic for a time.

Devon casts Cure Serious Wounds, healing 25 points of damage on the Gardevoir! However, it will be a full 30 seconds before he can cast again...

Garm | Lupito | Slindis | Teri

As Slindis continued to parry the attacks from her student, She made sure to give her student some insights. "Come now, Teri! Repeating the same exact strike only makes it painfully simple for any opponent to see through your movements! Think it out, vary up your strikes, and think of how someone else would respond to your strikes while fighting. It's not simple, but no opponent in a real fight will show you mercy."

Jenny

Thanks to the Cure Serious Wounds, it greatly lessened the amount of time Jenny needed in the machine.
She'd still needed some time to recover, but it was certain she'd pull though.
There should be more there but there isn't, Damn this writer and how he spent the last 30 minutes reading the Self Deprecation page on TV Tropes!
Fat Gobshite...

Rugal

Rugal finished picking the last of the wood from his back as Angelus brought up the topic of caution.
"Indeed...Next time, I won't be holding back..." He said as he made his way back up to the Sauna in order to get his suit before doing anything else.
It still confused him out he was unable to do anything against that Daemon, He wasn't holding back that time...

Rugal

"THERE YOU ARE!"
Thinking that the Demonic form of Lucifer was in fact the being who attacked him in the sauna, Rugal charged at him with the urge to tear his spine out and whip him to death with it.
(Rest to be filled in by DC)

Jenny

Despite how painful Charlie's usage of his power over bones was, it was what was needed to revive Jenny after her attack.
After from murmuring, she shot up awake and shouted "OH MY GOD!.....ohhhhhh man....I hate it when that happens..." before laying back down again.
"uhhhhh...Sorry, jus-...I was moving my things when some..."Thing" attacked me...Didn't get a good look I'm afraid..." She sighed as she regained feeling in her limbs.

Aftan | Akane | Lucieon | Nessaj

The Chaos Knight promptly dropped Luke onto the floor,blood seeped out of his leather armor and ran down upon the floor. Then Nessaj turned his attention toward the two women and shrugged, his armor grinding loudly at the joints, which has not seen care for many, many years. "I do not know him personally, but I have been summoned to his realm before, that I am sure."

Luke on the other hand was much less casual about the whole affair and drew his Estoc to guard himself against the three knights in the room. "What doest thou want from me! And whyst thou has hurt mine body!?"

Nessaj seemed to become annoyed at his accusatory speech and placed a heavy gauntlet upon the man's head, and then pulling him by his hair onto his feet. An experience that Luke found most unsettlingly painful. "You are not in your home any more. Show the people of this world more respect. Introduce yourself."

those words seem to shake Luke into sanity again, and he lowered his Estoc and pulled a dark black sprite onto of his pocket. With great haste and familiarity, he crushed it in his hands, and the darkness healed those wounds inflicted by Nessaj's spiked armor. Yet Luke still seemed somewhat disgruntled as he bowed and answered "... I am Lucieon of Candor. I'm a merchant by trade, but a medicineman by training." He sheathed Estoc and retried his Manus catalyst, a huge wooden staff that seemed to weigh much more than it had any reason to, and using that he placed it gently on the floor to use as a leaning stick, "I had expected to be returned home when I finished my quest. Yet I have arrived here in this forlorn place... Tell me, did any of you summon me? I do not seem to have the glow of a White Phantom about me, and neither do any of you have the darkness of a Gravelord Servant." He blinked and cleared his ice blue eyes of water and dust, "What is this place."

Rugal

*Crack*
After Lucifer got up after Rugal's attempt to knock him into next week, He bit his lip afterwards once the punch ran it's course.
Why do I only punch the ones with Thick Skulls!? He thought as he nursed his fist afterwards, whatever he hit didn't give way.
"Hey Hey Hey! It's me, Asshole!"
"Really? I couldn't tell, what with the fact it looks nothing like you!" He said back as snapped his knuckles back into place.
"I mean, I get you can change forms but can you please keep the range small for us humans?" He berated as he tried to covertly Fix his hand, small cracking noises giving it away for the most part.
"As for the Daemon, You're guess...*Crack*...Is as good as mine...Oyyyy, that's going to bruise..." He sighed as he got it "Fixed" for the most part.
"No, but really, charge at someone looking like THAT?! What the hell where you expecting?" He said as he tried to coax feeling back into his fist.

Time: Present

Airship Rising Dawn - Medbay|Morgue:
Caim | Charlie | Devon | Ella | Tajuh

As Charlie left the Morgue, Tajuh closed the door for the Fake Elena's corpse and put the body in a deep cooling before heading back to his room. He needed to plan out what would happen with the inbound ships, and dawdling around here much more wouldn't help much.

------

Devon turned to Ella as she entered. "Any word on your sister? She did seem a bit off... Just hold tight, Gardevoir, I'll finish up with that pain bit of the injuries." The second Cure Serious Wounds fixed up the more painful cuts in Jenny, leaving a decent amount of nicks and raw skin. As the spell spell finished up, though, his mind went back to the time he'd spent playing the Pokemon games when he was younger. Never thought I'd see actual Pokemon.... Then again, I didn't think that I'd have a literal training from hell either, so it shouldn't be all too surprising.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 . . . 830 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here