The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 . . . 871 NEXT

Dimension: Avatar Adventures Universe

Location: Airship Rising Dawn | Corrupted Temple of Light | South America
Time: Morning | January 1st

Slindis and Saya

"Cover, now!"

"On it!" Saya came bearing her assault rifle, getting in front of Slidis as she made her way to the creature's weak spot. The Spidermite Centipede slid across the trees and then shot forward at the two heroes. Saya however, used her phaselock and began firing with one hand making the creature lean back, which it's belly was inches away from them.

"God d*** this thing." Saya grunted, having to reload but the creature was already coming in to swap Saya and chump her head off. Luckily, Saya noticed in time and had her leg energized with the energy she uses to use phaselock. She twirled around in perfect timing, kicking the creature's head against the tree. However, it was so massive Saya strained her leg.

".. FFUUUUU- Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She groaned, one eye closed.
"Hurts like a B**** NOW."

AIM Soldiers

Inuart could only gape at the mech that advanced upon his unit, and gritted his teeth. He looked around desperately; "This is a munnitions bunker, right? Find something; anything and use it against that mech!"
Looking at a nearby Terminal, Inuart cut an advancing soldier down, and then sprinted to one of them; and called out: "Viscus, can you hack into that thing?! If not, is there something we've got that can pierce it's armor?!"

Rugal | Ton Ton | Cadolbolg

The beast was berserk with the addition of Rugal's fingers in it's eye socket; it's back four legs stamping around angrily as it felt the Tonberry continue to stab at it's paws. Angrily; it tried to rip off Rugal's arm in retaliation. However, what it did not expect was that it stepped on the little green lizard. Eliciting an angry cry from Ton Ton; the beast decided to put more pressure on that particular paw as it moved to tear Rugal's arm from his shoulder.

That was when a choked voice called, "E-Everyone's... Gr-Grudge!"

Black flames appeared out of nowhere, and dived into the beast's torso; causing a howl of pain to echo through the creature, the shock of it all making it let go of Rugal's arm immediately as it tried to process the pain coursing through it's system. It almost looked frozen in shock as the shadows continued to strike through it's body.

"G-get it! While its. Augh!"

Clearly, it was still standing on the Tonberry as it was still frozen in shock.

Rugal
Grunts of pain from Rugal as the beast tried to take his arm off, Then he was given the opening he needed from Ton Ton.
Once his arm was free, his first priority was to get rid of the barbs off his shoulder, but then an idea formed.
As the beast was stunned, he wrapped his left, non-chewed arm around its tentacle and used it to reel him in for a killing blow.
3 kicks followed by a massive downward chop, all with his Trademark Slashing Aura ensured a quick end to the beast as it's head rolled off it's shoulders.
Once it's death was confirmed, he painfully tore the barbs out of his shoulder and leaned against a tree to collect himself after the wounds he'd taken.

Slindis and Saya

".. FFUUUUU- Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" She groaned, one eye closed.
"Hurts like a B**** NOW."

The drow takes the distraction to draw the second blade from the carapace and Stabs the creature in the gut, twirling the rapiers atrund while they were inside to exacerbate the damage before pulling them out with char marks around the skin. Although it was happening very slowly, the creature was starting to feel the pain from the attacks. Slindis took the small pause to cast a Cure Serious Wounds on Saya, healing some of the damage from the attack. "It's getting angry, so we must be dealing some damage, Keel nailing it!

Time: Timeless

Agehea | Devon | Fire Imps | Lucifer:

Agehea watched Devon as he ate the food, starting with the fish and some water. From there it was a blur of beef steak, salad, potatoes... definitely a feast compared to what Devon had ate recently, which was virtually nothing. However, Agehea ate nothing, instead she just drank a dark, blood red wine, allowing the Writer to eat in peace.

To Devon's amazement, he had completely cleaned off the entire table, cleaning off plate after plate. Before he could apologize for his manners, Agehea chimed in.

"Do not worry, snack-cake. As your body gets used to being in Hell, it starts remembering that it has needs. For instance... food. One could eat and eat and eat in Hell but never feel full. There are other things that you could do and never feel the need to stop." She said with a smile.

"But before we explore those realms. How about a little desert?" She said as she clapped her hands twice, a sign for her servant to bring in a bowl of pomegranates. Of course... that wasn't the only thing that she called.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!!" Lucifer's voice echoed from the door to the banquet hall, Devon's Fire Imps trailing behind him chittering happily.

Aftan | Akane | Gabrielle : Drop Group #1

Of course we all know that the lizard that Gabrielle had thrown on the ground was definitely not Cadolbolg. However it did not run away. Instead it sat there, its tongue tasting the air as there was a clicking sound in the distance.

"What do you hear Mr. Lizard?" Gabs asked her new found friend as she watched it crawl up her leg, trying to hide from the incoming clicks.

"What do you suppose it is afraid of?" Aftan asked as she watched the lizard's movements become more and more panicked.

A few moments later, the clicking sound closed in and gave way to a crashing noise which gave way to the source of the noise. It appeared to be human at first until its face split open, revealing that of an insect... so did the faces of the six others behind it.

Kyre | Mark | Tajuh: Drop Group #2

Connection re-established...
User.status.conscious equals false
Initiating revival process...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRG!!!!" The suddenly conscious Dramatist screamed in Tajuh's arms as he suddenly acted as if he was being electrocuted by an unseen power source. The sudden squirming was so surprising that Tajuh dropped the man on the ground.

"ow."

Looking around, Mark sat there for a moment before his eyes locked on Kyre.

"Why... am I not lunch?"

David | Elena | Kud | Riki: Drop Group #3

Elena's face contorted in horror as the tongue licked her in the face. But rather than respond verbally, she opened up on the dragonfly thingy...

Altea | Angelus | Caim | Jake | Kalastryn | Teri : Drop Group # 5

Teri looked up from her computer for a moment, to which Kalastryn noticed that a small bead of sweat was starting to build on her brow. That was when the Guardian was exposed to Teri's methods of communication:

"I wouldn't use too many of your spells. There's some nasty stuff in here, if Dimitri's reports are correct. Besides, Caim already has a link to the dragon above us, and he can communicate with her if we need them to. Speaking of... Caim?"

The silent warrior held up a finger, waiting for a moment before his PDA answered in a similar matter to the Author: "She says due North from here. And the child's right, as our skyward companion reports. Nothing too detailed; but stuff moving about in the woods here. Something... 'Off'. Keep your wits about you. Some of us have no magic to work with; so a waste is a bad idea."

Turning his head back to the path; Caim continued his lead of the party. Teri could only shrug, and 'said', *sigh* "He's always kind of like that; but that's Caim for ya. Oh, as for myself, I'm Teri Gravel. And if you'll excuse me for one moment.... And... Done! Dimitri, they're ready for you."

CERBERUS.EXE, SHIELD_OF_EL_CID.EXE, YATA-NO-KAGAMI.EXE and NIDHOGG.EXE Deploying. Estimated Time: 10 minutes.

Another voice echoed from the girl's tablet, "Thank you Madam. I can take it from here...."

With a nod from the girl, she smiled, and returned to speaking with her comrades: "Sorry about that. My computer is pretty picky about having proper security. Not that I can blame him; it's my only means of communication. But I must agree with your sentiments about this place. It's... Frightening and unnatural. It's almost suffocating..."

A.I. Vermilion | Dmitri: Dmitri's Home

Dimitri's eyes lit up as the new security protocols began to appear around the various RESTRICTED files; the Guards appearing as beasts, and the firewalls as gilded walls of repetitive motifs. As they started building and making their proper appearances, Dimitiri could not help but chuckle a little:

"Always with the Mythology motifs, eh Madam?"

Time: Daylight

Kyre scoffed lightly and took off her gloves. Blood ran freely from the wounds that her Diffusal Blades had cut, "It is only because Sir Tajuh requested it, not because that little stunt that you pulled had achieved anything." She licked the cuts until they were clean before putting her leather gloves back on and sheathing her two shortswords. Then Kyre crossed her arms and leaned lightly on an obsidian bark tree.

"What do we do now," she grumbled, "I'm not allowed to go running into the temple, and I have lost my appetite."

Slindis and Saya

"It's getting angry, so we must be dealing some damage, Keel nailing it!

The paladin was right, the creature was getting a bit riled up meaning Saya and her are starting to make a difference. Ether that or Saya just managed to give the thing a headache after kicking it hard enough into a tree. Also for Slindis to have medical abilities... Saya respected her more, since she herself was a healer.

However, the Spidermite Centipede slid sideways and suddenly started going underground. To dig so quickly and smoothly- it was a bad sign for the girls. "Of all f***ing things... it has to hide now. Watch for any sudden quakes beneath you Slindis, but you probably already knew that." Saya placed her back to Slindi's, both pacing slowly with their weapon of choice drawn.

... Silence.

... Silence.

".. Did, it flee? It's been a whole minute." Saya loosened up her tensity by rotating her shoulders. ".. What a p****. After a poke or two, it ran off like a b****. Haha."
Saya turned to Slindis and had her virtual map pop up.
"We should probably get with the others, who knows what weird @$$ things they're figh-"
Underneath Slindis came forth the Spidermite Centipede, rocks and dirt flew up as the creature sunk it's teeth within Slindis's lower half, blood spurring. Saya's eyes widened, it was as it things were in slow motion. To see your ally suddenly taken like that, by a monster with those kinds of teeth piercing through flesh .. it wasn't a happy sight to see.

"SLINDIS!!" Saya cried, as she quickly phaselocked the Spidermite Centipede making it let go of Slindis. It hissed as it begun to dig another gigantic hole, disappearing in seconds. Without stalling, Saya came to Slindis. She was in terrible shape, half of her right body .. mostly the hip to the ribcage area was bitten. Blood leaked out, and some red veins started to show meaning the poison was spreading.

"F***, f***, f***- don't move. Don't move! I'll tend to you now. Ju-just stay still ok?"
Saya got onto her knees and started shooting her assault rifle into the wounds. Each one made a splash of red, healing her slowly. Even though the wounds were closing, Slindis's neck was showing red veins. Saya wasn't ready for this, her eyes shaken that her ally was dying before her. That, and she never dealt with someone being poisoned before.
"Come on, I-I KNOW you have something to help yourself. You cured my leg flawlessly, don't just look at me like that D***IT!!!" However, it wasn't Slidis's fault. She would of been prepared, probably able to counter this with her healing skills or perhaps something else. Just bad luck and everything else caused the girl to be paralyzed, her wrist from the chest that was bear showed red veins creeping.

"F*** ... f*** ..no, NO okay screw it. I'm doing it."
Saya leaned over, seeing that one of her wounds wasn't completely shut and sank her mouth on it. She closed her eyes, sucking out the blood as quickly as she could. Was the poison so strong, to much could overpower whatever prevented her from being poisoned beforehand? Spitting out the tainted blood, Saya kept doing so while having a pistol now drawn to her neck and shooting it, causing the girl to recover slowly but perhaps it won't save her from the poison.

Wiping her mouth and worrying, Saya panted softly. "God, f***ing... f*** me. F***!" She rubbed her eyes and shook her head. ".. S***."

Slidis's hand slowly rose up, catching Saya's attention. She softly spoke some words, an enchantment despite how weak she looked and no doubt did it do something. A spell it seemed, activated and cleansed Slindis of the poison. The red veins slowly ceased away, and the girl began blinking her eyes, the lights in them all the brighter. Saya gasped to herself softly and unable to contain herself, laid and hugged Slindis.
"Oh my god, you're ok! Holy s*** I- .. I, don't scare me like that. You, stupid.. crazy b***." Though her tone seemed to be more of being grateful then a scolding tone.

Devon turned to Lucifer when he entered, not exactly sure what was happening and still half-hungry. "Why do I get the feeling there's something here that I'm missing? And Miss Agehea, why do you keep referring to me as if I'm nothing more than a meal to you?" Even though he had eaten so much of the food from there, Lucifer could see that somehow the man hadn't been ensnared by any of the drugs that may have been placed in the food.

Tajuh looked down at the author and roughly brushed him off. "Look, we need to get to that temple. I'd much rather that we only had no authors here, and even one of them is too much of a risk. If there's no way for you to leave, you stay on me like white on rice. Understood?" Even a idiot could see that Mark's appearance wasn't something he had counted on. They took a stop for a moment and Tajuh looked at Kyre. "If you ran into the temple on your own, it would be far too likely that you would become enveloped by the traps in there and killed. The jungle alone is a great enough enemy here without petty squabbles between you two. For now, we proceed with caution with the dead weight. He may have some special abilities, but unreliable in any fight."

Slindis and Saya

"Oh my god, you're ok! Holy s*** I- .. I, don't scare me like that. You, stupid.. crazy b***." Though her tone seemed to be more of being grateful then a scolding tone.

Slindis breathed a bit more as she chanted a Cure Serious Wounds, patching up the area while she crouched in wait for it to pop up again. "It won't get the chance again..." The centipede popped up for the paladin to ambush her again, but she was ready this time and leapt onto its carapace, stabbing both rapiers deeply into the armoring as she held onto them. "Aom for the midsection! If you have any rounds that can torch it, tell me!"

Slindis and Saya

"Aim for the midsection! If you have any rounds that can torch it, tell me!"

Even though Saya was a tad emotional .. okay more so then she would of normally revealed for someone she just met- the Siren was going to get some payback for putting Saya in such a state. With the creature focused on trying to throw Slindis off like a bull would if a cowboy was riding it- Saya came running in with arms going back and forth, well timed breaths between the sprints only for Saya to whip out her rocket launcher.

Usually it's smarter to shoot it from afar for obvious reasons, but this chick was ticked off. She jumped onto the creature's belly when it was slightly bent enough for an edge of the chest to stand on, the Siren placed the rocket launcher right against it's flesh and clicked the 'three barrel projection' button, allowing three rockets to be shot at the same time.

"Die mother f***er- DIE." Saya pulled back the trigger, and an explosion happened. It knocked Saya back, and Slidis had to jump off from the creature's sudden shift, the impact made the Spidermite Centipede almost fall onto it's back. This wound was much larger and deeper then what the simple rocket did to the leg back then. Darkish red blood spilled out, and some gutts and who-knows-what was visible. The creature lashed out, swinging it's tail across, chopping trees off making Saya have to dodge and roll from huge trees, Slindis cutting through them before any could touch her. The beast was going crazy now.

AIM Soldiers
"Negative : This is a Prototype Devastator Model DLC3-Knoxx. It's a self contained unit : The only input that it accepts is from US Command : I'm looking for it's specifications now." Viscus answered as he raced though the databases of the base.
As the AI searched for a weakness, Inuart's men found nothing in the range of conventional weapons to use against the Mech.
They did find several other prototype weapons, everything from Lasers to Rocket Launchers, but they were just that, Prototypes, incompetent ones at that.
But still, The Mech was advancing and cutting down his men....
Using them might prove more harm then good.

Rugal
After some prodding from Ton Ton and Cadolbolg, Rugal slapped himself awake from his brief blackout.
"...How long?..."
"Just a few minutes. Thought you were-"
"What? That easily? Please..." He groaned as he used his staff to prop himself up before walking on, bleeding from both his arm and his shoulder.

Diablo1099:
In which desperation breeds

Inuart growled, and shouted, "Shoot at the pilot's head! Barring that, if you can think of a better way to destroy that thing without getting us all killed, be my guest!"

Readying the sword again, Inuart decided to charge at some of the nominally equipped soldiers in an attempt to make a better chance for his unit to pull something out of their asses.

Rugal | Ton Ton | Cadolbolg

Ton Ton waited quietly as Rugal recollected himself, and said, "So, you think this thing is salvageable? I didn't get a full view of that attack you did; but I do know that it knocked the beast off of me."

Rugal groaned again, and shrugged, "Wouldn't know. Can't see the damn thing."

"Oh, right. Sorry. Well, you're still bleeding, and I think that; aside from the whole 'that'll kill you' thing, that it might attract more of those things near us... I wouldn't want to use this mud to staunch it, Mistress knows what Tomoya did to it..."

He looked around for a moment, and paused to look at the fighter's pants, which were quite a bit roughed up from the recent encounter. With a glint in his eye, Rugal heard the little creature begin to walk towards him; as well as a knife being drawn...

"If we've no bandages to have... Then they can be made. Hope you didn't like your leggings too much, Rugal Bernstein."

Captcha: Toe-curling.

"In terms of fashion, this will be."

bluerocker:
NOT THE PANTS!

AIM Soldiers
"SIR YES-"
"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME, I'LL SHOOT YOU MYSELF!"
So Inuarts men kept firing on the Mech, landing a few hits on the helmet but aside from a slight scratch, it didn't seem to slow it down.
Fortunately, Inuarts focus on the enemy soldiers allowed them to fire on the Mech mostly un-interrupted

Rugal
Rugal did a self check, feeling blood flowing from his wounds and a lot of it at that.
"Wait...What was that about my-"
*RRRRRRRRRIP!*
Rugal winced as his expensive suit bottoms were torn up by Ton Ton and used to cover up his wounds, He could feel the value plummet but this was a bad situation.
As he was patched up, he decided this was the fault of the rest of the crew for ditching him like that.
"Right....Back on course..." He said as he began to limp towards the location of the temple, now minus a trouser leg.

Slindis and Saya

The beast was going crazy now.

Slindis kept tight on the creature's back, stabbing at it a great deal of times while cutting away the trees. The intensity of the stab wounds and the various acids, gouts of fire, blasts of cold, and jolts of electricity were working in conjunction with the injury from earlier to wear the beast down. She stopped the stabbing for a moment as she got a grip with her legs as she touched her left arm and pointed at the centipede's back, coating it in a very thick and slippery grease. "Torch it!"

Agehea frowned at the appearance of her ex-husband, the damnable skirt chasing Lucifer, but quickly hid it behind a smile.

"Ahh, if it isn't the benevolent Leader for Eternity of the Might Underground Horde. What brings you to my humble abode." The Succubus said as respectfully as any Ex-Wife who caught their Demonic Husband chasing other skirts would.

"Spare me Agehea. You know why I'm here."

"Oh you mean you little tasty snack of a protegé? Sorry love... he doesn't want to leave, do you... what was your name again? Oh yes. Devon. You don't want to leave my home do you?" Ms. Kurono said, her mesmerizing Purple Eyes piercing into Devon's soul.

It was funny, even though he knew he should be leaving with Lucifer, he just didn't want to. He wanted to eat... and perhaps find out what The Succubus Mistress meant by desert. He was still quite hungry.

Agehea used Allure on Devon.

Aftan | Akane | Gabrielle: Drop Group #1

Just to be clear, the Mimic Bugs from the movie mimicked the behaviors and appearances of humans, not other animals or creatures. They're roughly 6 feet in height, when standing on their 2 rear legs, can fly and are armed with a pair of razor shape blade like appendages.

The first of them didn't know anything about Knights or Kitsune, what it did know was that she needed to bring back food for her offspring.

"Eat lead asshole!!" Gabriellen screamed as she unloaded hot lead into the lead bug and the fight was onc unfortunately, no one realized that Aftan was missing until it was much too late.

"... you stick to me like white on rice..."

Did... Did he really just say what I thought he said? You see that was a rather ill chosen turn of words given that Mark happened to be of an ethnic background whose dietary staple was rice and so his reaction shouldn't have been all that surprising.

"Ooooo yessa meestir. I sticka to yur rike dog nose to assahorrruh." There was a bit of a pause before The Dramatist turned his attention to Kyre... But before doing so, he threw muttered, "plick."

The annoyance of/that was Mark didn't end there either. There was still the matter of the Anti-Mage and her attempt turn him into human sashimi... Tar tar. Plus he was still pissed that she had stabbed him in the stomach, a wound that he was starting to feel now that he was a) conscious and b) wasn't all drunk with adrenaline.

"Listen, crazy. If it wasn't for the fact that I respect you writer and his sister so much... I'd d'rez you on the spot... or worse... turn you into an even more angsty and prepubescent angel with blue hair and a penchant for Pepsi."

The results of his skirmish with Kyre had proved informative however. The fact of the matter was that Mark's use of a flintlock was due to the fact that stylistically they looked pretty neat. However, there was the fact that it was a one shot deal and after that, it was a rather crap-tastic club.

>>load customizer.weapon -load flintlock.weap -saveas custom.flintlock.weap
Customizer loaded... Weapon Flintlock ready for customization
>>add melee.bladed flintlock.grip; blade.style executioner_axe; duelies
>>replace ammo.flintlock ammo.railpistol
>>add properties recharge.time 2 seconds; ammo.selfregen; stunshot, material exotic

New weapon loadout accepted... Compiling... Compile complete.

Okay... Bottom line and a translation of what just happened. The flintlock that Mark had unsuccessfully tried to use on Kyre was now replaced by a pair of modified weapons that, on the surface appeared to be a pair of flintlock pistols with axe blades rivetted to the grips.

What wouldn't have been immediately apparent was the fact that within the grips of the custom weapons were micronized factories that made Gause ammo (basically frangible metal spike projectiles) and the power source for a magnetic array that propelled the Gause ammo through the weapons' barrels.

"Mr. Tajuh... I'm going to make you eat your words." Mark said as he drew one of his two weapons and pulled the trigger.

As first it appeared that nothing happened... since the weapon was totally silent. What wasn't silent was the fact that the projectile that The Writer had just unloaded, passed through the trunk of an old growth tree and the trunks of quite a few trees beyond that.

Let's try this again. Elena was pissed... Very pissed that the tentacle like tongue of the dragonfly had gone after her and not Kud, not that she would have enjoyed seeing that, it was just her selfish thoughts rearing their ugle little heads.

"Should bought me some dinner first. I might have let you do that then... but now you're another pain in my ass, Ekou."

Ekou? What a strange thing to call a bug. Regardless, Elena still opened up on the dragonfly with her .45 and threw her razor sharp bladed boomerang at the thing, opening an array of portals around it so that her shot would score multiple hits.

Kurumu | Puce | Melethia: Drop Group #4

As for Puce, Kurumu and Melethia, their trip had been relatively quiet, perhaps a bit too quiet. Of course that was about to change.

"Hey look at that guy over there. I wonder what he's doing all the way out here by himself." Kurumu asked the others, pointing at what, at first glance, appeared to be a human in the distance.

"Uhh, Kuru, I don't think he's a guy."

"That's a crock. HEY YOU! WHAT'RE YOU DOIN' OUT HERE?!?" The succubus asked.

And that's when the figure turned its eye on the group... Eye?yes it had a single eye in the middle of its head... its cyclopean head.

Cadolbolg | Ton Ton | Rugal: Drop Group # 6

Cadolbolg was rather relieved that Friend Rugal was still alive despite him being wounded. It seemed that the wlunded warrior would need a bit of assistance moving around.

There was a flapping of wings and once again, Rugal felt the cold weight of Cadolbolg's head on his body, this time he was determined not to be moved.

"Cadolbolg will be your eyes friend Rugal" He croaked as he used his wings to turn Rugal's head.

"What interesting choice of guardians." The Vermilion A.I. stated as she patted the guard dog on the head.

She was curious, however, if they would withstand an attack.

"Do you think you programmer would mind if I tested these defenses?" Vermilion asked as she went over some of her offensive protocols.

Disasterchild:
[

He cleared his throat. "Is there some way that we could continue the training here? I mean, there's plenty of room here, and maybe Miss Agehea can help me with some of the training too. She did do really well with all those statues there..." Although he was still starving, maybe the training could happen here with some help... and maybe he could pick up some tips from Agehea as well.

He chose to ignore the man making a fool out himself, but his attention was drawn to the rail pistol after the round went through multiple trees. "You don't know much about older temples, do you? A weapon like that could bring it crashing down if it's fired carelessly." It was clear that he didn't think way too much of the author, as it seemed that he had an incessant need to show of.

Melethia climbed up into the tree nearest her and went through her bag for her bow, aiming at ambushing the cyclops if it got any ideas. Don't you dare try anything, one-eye... If the creature made any sudden moves, the girl had a clear line of sight to maim the creature before it could see her.

Diablo1099:
Death to the Pants!

AIM Soldiers

As Inuart cleared out the remainders of the soldiers; he turned, and brought down ice upon the mech; hoping that it would freeze SOMETHING vital on the damn thing.

Ton Ton could only sigh, and said, "Look, Cadolbolg, sitting on his head isn't going to help any. He's too stubborn! He'll want to direct his own head, sight or none."

"What interesting choice of guardians." The Vermilion A.I. stated as she patted the guard dog on the head.

"Do you think you programmer would mind if I tested these defenses?"

Dimitri smiled at the notion, and looked up from his book, and pointed at a winding hallway, no doubt the results of a bookmark to a site, "You know of my Mistress's love for mythology. It is only natural her guardians are the strong ones of those tales. As for your request, so long as they are repairable by me when you are done. It is easier for the Mistress to Upgrade than to create anew."

Time: Daylight

Kyre

Kyre took the insult somewhat badly, it injured her pride and her motives for even being here. But moreso, she was just a petulant child. So like any reasonably minded individual, she placed her hands on Mark's chest, shifted her weight and then pushed the Dramatist down onto the hard ground. "No one has any control over me," she shouted, seemingly more to confirm that statement with herself than anything else, "I am the Princess of Prybat, and I am a person. Your threats of abusing me with magic mean as little as the sense you hold in that empty head of yours."

She swung her foot around and stomped off toward the temple, twisting the forest around her into a distorted image of her home tree.

"No." Lucifer said with a frown, indicating that this was the only word that he would spare in regards to this topic.

"Oh Luci, you're still the same boring bastard that I remember. Tell me... how's that bitch Persephone?" Agehea asked.

The comment seemed to have the desired effect, for The Morning Star's frown only deepened not due to The Succubus' query about Persephone but rather because Kurumu's mother had been the first to start the Luci moniker among the others in Hell. It was this very name that The Fallen One despised the most.

"Come Devon. We should leave before she goes through with her plans. She aims to feast on your soul you know." The Prince of Lies said as he motioned for Devon to leave. Devon though did not move, instead he looked to Agehea for instruction.

"You've charmed the boy ... haven't you?" The Devil asked, this time drawing a black, razor sharp long sword. The Succubus for her part played a magnificent actress. She let out a rather loud scream and clamored behind the Writer.

"Devon... Help me. He aims to kill us... you and I."

Agehea continues to cast Allure on Devon rolling a 2

There was a bit of a pause as Mark took in Tajuh's comment. Mark's look was a bit on the defiant side as he listened to Tajuh call him, and I'm paraphrasing here, a total and complete idiot.

"You'd think so... but there is the fact that these temples are made of slabs of intricately carved stone. These cuts are so intricate that they fit together without the use of mortar. We can barely do that now... so... I hardly think this little thing'll be able to bring it down over our heads. However, your concern has been noted. I'll keep things hand to hand when we get there." The writer said as he continued walking alongside Tajuh.

Of course... he would have kept walking with Tajuh if it wasn't for the fact that Kyre had toppled him over and then ran off.

"You're getting close! I'm tellin' you... one more time then BAM!!! to the moon!" Of course he didn't mean it. He was probably the most nervous person in the region currently and the way he dealt with nerves probably didn't help the others.

"Jeez, Sav... if you could only see what your sister and your characters put me through. I'd punch you in the jaw right now." Mark muttered as he picked himself up and picked up the pace.

The Cyclops continued its trudge towards the group, its path unerringly put it towards the group. As it got closer and closer, the thing appeared to be much much taller than any of them initially though.

Not only that, but it seemed to be carrying a rather large tree as it walked towards them... did I say walk? It was now charging them and growing taller and taller.

Cadolbolg sighed for a moment before he took off and decided that it would be much better to walk next to Ton Ton, his true comrade in this situation.

[code]"So, friend Ton Ton. Why did you join Rising Dawn?" The Little dragon croaked, trying to start up a little small talk as they closed in on the temple.

A.I. Vermilion nodded and promised not to damage the guardians. Looking at Cerebus as well as the walls and shields that acted as the defenses to the files, the A.I. nodded before kneeling down to the ground and imparting what appeared to be a tiny worm to the floor.

The worm... soon burrowed underneath the ground... bypassing the walls as well as the shields that had been erected before reappearing as a giant sandworm.

"This worm is known as Shai-hulud. It is designed to bypass walls and shields burrowing and altering lines of code, finding cracks within the static defenses before it unleashes its payload." The A.I. pointed at the maw of the worm as it opened in front of Cerebus.

"The Worm's payload is a DDOS attack against your guardian. It harnesses the computing power of a series of zombie computers under Shai-Hulud's control to swarm over the defenses."

From the maw of the giant sandworm trudged forth an army of zombies, each one equipped in armor that ranged from ancient to modern completed with matching weapons.

Zombies attempt to bypass Cerberus...

Slindis and Saya

Before Saya got back onto her feet, she saw just how bad@$$ Slindis was. On that worm like a warrior, using elemental strikes to take the beast down and just not caring how vicious the monster was getting. Not to mention that she was able to hold on from it's constant struggle to throw her off.

"Torch it!"

Saya understood and smirked to herself. "Now you're talking my language!" Saya whipped out her pistol, but took the clip out and exchanged it with a flare ammo clip. This ignites the bullets with a fire effect, explosion with grease and a spark making the target burn in those regions, sometimes they catch fully on fire.
Without a second thought, Saya shot exactly a line of bullets into the creature. Because Slindis had placed grease onto the Spidermite Centipede, it all flared up in fire making the creature screech and thrust it's head sideways.

"Oh man, it's pissed!! Slindis, use this for me will yah?" The Siren dug through her pocket and tossed a particular grenade to Slindis. It was a electronic device that deployed several amps and all connected- they form a circle that shocks whoever is in it. All Slindis would have to do is throw it into the wound, and the amps would fly out and shock the creature inside and out!

"Toss that sweet @$$ thing into it's wound and watch the sparks fly!"

Devon rolls a 14, breaking the hold!

The young man closes his eyes, focusing for a moment. "Agehea, he wouldn't go through all of this if he intended to kill me. Besides, when I die, I'm going to be coming back here. If you could wait until then, we could meet up again. Would that work for you? There's some very important things I need to do up there in the mortal world, and I do hope that I haven't offended you."

Devon tries using Diplomacy to calm the succubus with a roll of 14.

Tajuh gruffly waves the man over. "We follow her. She may be an anti-mage, but that doesn't mean she's invincible." He beat a strong pace, aiming to keep up with Kyre.

Come on, just a bit closer..... and there! The elven girl fired three arrows in rapid succession, all headed directly for the Cyclop's eye as she jumped to another treetop.

Rugal
Rugal was less then impressed by what he saw was Cadolbolg treating him like a handicapped child.
After Ton Ton spoke his mind, he realised he was right on the money.
"....Get....Off....Me...." Rugal said in his best intimidating voice as Cadolbolg de-attached himself from his head.
The blind fighter marched on for several minutes until it was clear he'd lost too much blood and slumped against the base of a tree.
"....Cadolbolg. Justify your existence and get one of the healers over here before more arrive. I'd hate to render this species extinct...." He said, despite knowing he was out of his depth.

David West
Despite a joined offensive against the mutant fly, It didn't seem to flinch even when David used Flame Rounds.
"Gah! I hate mutants! Fall back!" David said as he motioned for everyone to run, him covering the rear as Kud, Riki and Elena fled.
He raced after them too, blindly firing (Least for a master marksman anyway) over his shoulder as he did in hopes of doing some damage.

It began to look like frown-na-palooza down in the 3rd Ring of Hell as Agehea frowned as well. She didn't like to let a meal go, but what Devon did say made a lot of sense. Not only that, he would be more powerful and filled with life force when he came back. She would enjoy draining him of his energy before sending him on his way to where ever spirits went after they had finished their sentences.

Oh... 3rd Ring of Hell? I should have mentioned that Earlier. Agehea's castle was located on the border of the 2nd Ring of Hell and the 3rd Ring of Hell... Gluttony. Kind of explained what Devon was never going to fill up no matter what he ate.

"Fine. You can go. I would consider it a favor for letting you go this time if you would tell my daughter that I miss her and before you say anything, I believe that you should be running into Kurumu Kurono soon... only if it is in passing." The Senior most Succubus said as she turned to leave.

Lucifer, while smiling inward, did not display this relief outwardly.

"What in the hell were you thinking? Don't you know what a Succubus is and what it can do?"

Mark kept pace with the man as he watched Kyre bounding through the woods in the distance.

"She is really damaged. I mean what the hell was that all about? She wanted to eat me? If it wasn't for the fact that I felt like it was cheating, I would look in her personnel file to see what that was all about." The Dramatist said as he looked around the forest for any signs of danger.

Those were some nice hits and the Cyclops was blinded... at least it would have been if it didn't suddenly rip open its vest to reveal a set multitude of eyes as well as large drooling mouth where its navel would have been. Tomoya's corruption was indeed having an effect on many of the creatures of the woods.

Let us not forget the tree it had in its hand that served as a club, a club that would have been heading towards Melethia's position had Kurumu not also been on top of the situation.

*BLAAAM! BLAAAM!*

Two shots rang out in from the skies above as Kurumu swooped down to assist her elven protege.

Puce on the other hand was busy turning trees into large stakes...

Oh Cadolbolg... you hero. The former turtle turned Dragon nodded to the blind man, forgetting that the blind man was unable to see said nod before he launched himself into the air towards the aerial group that contained Teri... or perhaps he'd be able to find friend Slindis or Creator Puce on the way to help heal Captain Rugal!

Devon lightly embraced the succubus before she left. "That's no problem. Now take care of yourself, you hear? I don't want to have you getting hurt before I could treat you to a dinner from me." As the two left the castle, he turned to Lucifer. The Prince of Lies saw two large things from that scenario. First, he had broken through the elder succubus' Allure, which a rare few men could claim. Second, he had managed to ensure that Lucifer's former wife would let them go with some well-placed words. It may just be the start, but the young man was tapping into great potential, even if he was a bit trusting.

"Why no. I mean, I ran into them a few times while RPing as Slin back when I was starting, but it was a long time ago. Besides, we got out of there just fine, and it would have been rude to turn her down." The young man's confidence was already far greater than what it had been when he had first pleaded to assist Lucifer, and the fact that he had gotten through the Lust section without being corrupted was impressive in itself.

Tajuh looked back at the man. "Mark, I know she's not exactly the best person to be working with right now, but grit you teeth. If you want to try looking into the profile that was put into that chat by that man you think is my author, you'll not find much about what makes me tick. Now go!" As they kept moving, the ungergrowth seemed to be shifting underneath their feet.

Kurumu | Puce | Melethia: Drop Group #4 and Cadolbolg | Ton Ton | Rugal: Drop Group # 6

"Good move, Skyhair! Now, you might wanna watch this..." The girl prepped the mix of Byeshk in that acid bottle, then threw it at the cyclops before firing an arrow tipped with mithril, and the resulting reaction when the arrow pierced the glass filled the area with electricity which horribly electrocuted the cyclops. Cadolbolg saw the huge charge and heard the horrible scream of the cyclops.

Devon | Fire Imps | Lucifer:

Well... not only did Devon manage to get through the 2nd Ring of Hell, he also had managed to pass the trials of Gluttony. The pomegranates would have left him in much worse shape had he tried them. It was only through his own will power... and perhaps a little intervention by Lucifer that Devon had managed to get through Gluttony before there without being turned into one of the many feeders he now saw as he, his daemonic companion and his ever loyal Fire Imps, proceeded towards the 4th Ring (Greed).

"Be that as it may, she was going to use you as a pawn for who knows what. She would have killed you if she wanted and that would have been the end of you, Slindis, Melethia and Tajuh." The Dark One said grimly, though there was a small smile on the Prince of Lies' face when he said Melethia's name.

Speaking of the feeders, they were a rather horrid sight to look at. It was table after table of fools eating. What were they eating? Why the same thing that they had yesterday. The Gluttons were busy eating, but rather than digest the food, the food would come rolling out a hole in their abdomen and reserved to them via conveyor belt.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they entered Greed... as they looked into Greed they saw two warring armiest battling each other... each one trying to get an edge on the other.

Mark continued to walk this time staying silent. He was wondering how the rest of the Writers were doing.

"Look, man. It's not like I'm unappreciative of what you did back there for me. It's just... I'm new to this and hopefully I won't get any of you killed. That would be a shame."

Kurumu | Puce | Melethia | Cadolbolg | Ton Ton | Rugal: Drop Group # 4

Kurumu squealed with glee as she watched the Giant go a rather quick diet of burnt flesh and plasma. There was a bit of congratulations some form shooting in the air or handshakes. Indead, the giant was hoping to leave the area when sneaky Ms. kurumu changed the rounds in her shotgun and pulled the trigger.

" RUN RUN RUN!!!" Kurumu screamed as the round start taking effect. The Cyclops started growing again... this time it was't his fault and this time... people near by would be sprayed by Cyclops chunks and as they ran, a familiar sight caught their attention. It was Cadolbolg gliding near them.

"Friend Kurumu... send Melethia to Rugal when you are done here. He needs your assistance."

Kurumu nodded for a second before yelling.

"Hey shorty! Capt No Eyes needs your help after we..."

SPPPPPPLLLLOooooOOOORCH!!!!

"Never mind... just go find the idiot."

As they continued on, Devon decided not to mention that Lucifer was mostly right when he brought up the people that would be affected by his death. "I got out of there, and that's what matters." He looked at the two armies, trying to see if he could make out any important details. "So, what are they fighting about?" As he asked this, he pulled out the guitar, feeling out a few songs as he did so.

Tajuh nodded. "You're unsure of what to do, not fully aware of how to move without angering someone, and more than a bit scared by what the stakes are. Don't worry, it's natural for you to feel that way. Make it a point to get past that, though." The group still had a very uneasy alliance, all dependent on what Kyre aimed at doing.

Melethia grinned. "And that's why i wanna learn more from your mixes. I mean, I can always get better." Upon hearing Cadolbolg's request, she rolled and leapt onto the young dragon construct which was still in the air. "Okay, mister construct, take me to him~"

Rugal
After several minutes of making their way though the jungle, Melethia and Cadolbolg joined up with Rugal and Ton Ton.
"Cadolbolg got friend Melethia to help you."
Rugal was...less then pleased.
"...Melethia?...Remind yourself of what I asked you to do. Get. A. HEALER! You had one job, ONE JOB!" He shouted, clearly the blood loss and pain starting to get to him.
From what Melethia could see, he had deep bite marks on his right arm and several barbs stuck in his shoulder as well as the flesh of it being torn off.

Rugal
Melethis began pulling out the barbs, making sure to get them out completely before she patted down the injured areas with a potion-soaked cloth, blotting the blood and slowly sealing the wounds. "Sorry, Wheathair, I'm still not too good at this..." The young girl sounded disappointed as she tried her best to help Rugal, although it was clear to Rugal that Teri was better trained in this.

bluecrimson:

Melethis began pulling out the barbs, making sure to get them out completely before she patted down the injured areas with a potion-soaked cloth, blotting the blood and slowly sealing the wounds. "Sorry, Wheathair, I'm still not too good at this..." The young girl sounded disappointed as she tried her best to help Rugal, although it was clear to Rugal that Teri was better trained in this.

Despite his anger at Cadolbolg's failure to get one of the group's Healers, Rugal was in fact grateful that someone who could actually help him showed up.
"Don't be. Better then nothing..." He said, wincing a little from the potion coming into contact with his torn skin.
"Still don't understand why the others split up, I mean, they were right behind me and yet, I was left with no support or nothing. Me! King of Fighters! I'm starting to question just how these "Heroes" get anything done..." He added, a hint of anger for his lack of support.

There was a chuckle that came from Lucifer's end of the conversation as he sat down and watched horde battling horde to the "death." Though there was not really any death involved due the obvious ... they were already dead.

"It would be easier if you were to ask me what aren't they fighting for. I mean they're fighting over whose God is the right God. They're fighting over oil, mineral rights, land rights. They're fighting over the control of the free world... over who gets what." The Daemon said as he picked up a small pebble and hurled it towards a Knight dressed in silver, holding a Shield belonging to the Templar Knights.

CLANG!!!

The adlib projectile hit home causing the Knight to look around for his target. Lucky for the Knight, he spotted Devon,and started charging.

"Have fun,... just don't die okay?"

The Dramatist nodded as he pulled out one of the Custom Flintlocks, turning it so that he could chop through some of the dense undergrowth.

He understood what Tajuh was saying. But it was still difficult to hide his nerves as he walked next to the man.

"So how do you handle your first combat scenario?" The Writer asked, thinking about his possible demise soon.

Cadolbolg's smiling face turned upside down into a frown as Rugal asked him what the hell he was thinin. In the distance Shifty could be heard... and possibly provide help Fiend Rugal.

David | Elena | Kud | Riki |
Drop Group: #3
Time: Late Morning.
Weather: Black clouds and lightning.

With everyone firing upon the mutant insect, the dragonfly... thing could not face such a force and fell to the ground and started to quickly bleed out and die. Luckily everyone began to run away when it died, the unlucky part is that all it's comrades, friends and family were attracted to the dragonfly's blood and began eating the corpse with their black hole of a face.

If that wasn't unlucky enough... the noise from the running through the bushes and everything began to attract the giant group of mutant dragonfly. As the buzzing got closer and closer, Riki looked behind with curiosity, the only thing he could see is a wall of mutant flies. "Everyone... DO... NOT... LOOK BEHIND!" Riki said, but everyone only looked behind, "Okay then... just run!" Riki yelled as he saw a cliff and the rushing of water over it.

This only meant that a source of water was over a cliff, it could be a river... or it could be a waterfall. Riki stopped at the edge with everyone behind him. The bugs were twenty seconds away or so, "What should we do?" Kud said as she looked over the cliff to only see a rushing river.

Disasterchild:

Devon looked at the man charging him and blasted him with a gust of wind, knocking him over. Okay, this isn't too bad... Just don't die? He put the guitar on his back and leapt into the fray, having the wind swirl around him to make him more blurry as he slashed at the enemies. It was worse than the fight from earlier, but he learned from that fight to aim at the enemy's vulnerable spots.

For someone that had only started fighting with a blade less than a few hours ago, he certainly picking up fast.

[quote]

Tajuh shrugged. "It's something that every person learns on their own. I would suggest not getting in too deep, considering your skill, or lack thereof. Try using your mind, since you probably wouldn't seriously challenge someone physically." Although he was blunt, Tajuh spoke from experience.

Melethia laughed at the older man's irritation. "Wheathair, ya expect help every time? I mean you did jump before everyone else an' all." Although somewhat rough, the girl's way to tend to the man's wounds was somewhat effective, although no match for Teri or Slindis' expertise.

Ton Ton only sighed in relief as Cadolbolg returned with allies in tow. As Melethia did her work, Ton Ton spoke up: "Melethia is right, it was your decision to forge ahead without backup. You're lucky we have a healer at all, much less one who doubles the task with attacks; if those explosions were anything to go by...."

It was an interesting juxtaposition, to hear such a childlike voice speak with the same tone as adults would to one another, and lecturing Rugal no less! Clearly, the little lizard had his fair share of experiences with combat, even if it wasn't quite with the same beings that they were dealing with now.

He too was resting against another tree, and taking silent notes about his condition. Thankfully, his tough constitution held through, and the worse of it would just be him being sore in the morning. That was when he remembered what Cadolbolg asked him, and he thought to himself, "Hmn... Why did I join the Rising Dawn indeed. Aside from doing the right thing, why am I even here? I know I need to protect Ms. Teri, given her status as my Author, but... I remember something far more precious than that. I remember..."

That's when it came flowing back to him: The Mistress! He fought so hard because he wanted to find The Mistress. If he did not return soon... "The Daemons. Oh no... How could I have forgotten?! Well, I suppose my existence was on the line for a while."

As the Tonberry contemplated all this, occasional grunts of complaint came from the King of Fighters over his treatment.

As the worm worked its way through the walls, Dimitri kept a sly smile as his face remained in his book. He had quietly challenged himself that if he had to look up from it, then the defenses would not be sufficient for his Lady's files.

"Miss Vermilion, please do not take this the wrong way, but do you think that my Lady would be so foolish as to program CERBERUS with the exact same qualities as his mythological predecessor? I think you don't give her enough credit."

As he said this CERBERUS had already begun to tear into the zombie warriors, the snakes growing from it's hide being exceptionally sufficient at disarming the zombies as the trio of heads did their dirty work. However, Dimitri knew that another force lurked in the guarded files. A fail-safe should the watchdog fail... Furthermore, if worse came to worse, Dimitri still had his trio of allies at his disposal; but would that be considered cheating if he deployed them? Furthermore, his presence could be away elsewhere; and he would require the assistance of his attack-trio if he wanted in. So, he silently waited, the whirring light in his amber eyes glowing silently as everything went on.

Caramel Frappe:
Leroy... Jenkins?

Lets talk about Greed shall we? Or rather, lets discuss the place that is known as Greed. It's the Fourth level of hell and it's reserved for the greedy bastards of the world. Bernie Madoff is definitely headed for this level as are all the other bastards that steal money from the already impoverished to ensure that their own pockets are lined with cash. But it's not just for the shysters of the world. Greed comes in all forms. Those who killed in order to get what they wanted, those who took or stole what they wanted and those who decided that they were the only people that deserved to have what they wanted from Clergy Men to Knights to Bootlegging Mobsters to those guys who were responsible for the North Hollywood Shootout... yeah they were all down there fighting over whatever they could get their grubby little hands on.

So Devon was down there as well, but he wasn't fighting for the bits of pyrite scattered all over the ground, nor was he there to kill the whole lot of them. He was there to start a lasting peace, well as lasting as one could get in the middle of a bunch of guys who would sell their mothers for a couple of bucks. The longest peace on record for the 4th level was about 11 Minutes and 6 Seconds.

"Come on man. You can do better than that!" The First of the Fallen yelled from the sideline as the Fire Imps filed onto the battlefield to assist their comrade. They chittered in excitement as they armed themselves with a combination of melee weapons and firearms before running after their fearless leader.

And that's when it started raining flakes of gold...

And that's when the real fighting started, each of the inmates wanting to keep it all for themselves.

"Wealth is so fleeting when someone stabs you in the back for it."

Location: Corrupted Forest | Corrupted Temple of Light | South America

There was a pause in the conversation. It wasn't due to any awkward silences because Tajuh would have had to have felt awkward as well. No, it was mostly due to the fact that the Dramatist's jaw dropped open and had this been a Merry Melodies cartoon (a.k.a. Loony Toons), his jaw would have not only dropped the the ground, but his tongue would have come rolling out as well.

"Is everything with you some sort of backhanded insult?" Mark asked as he trudged... trudged was a good word... through the Corrupted forest, keeping his eyes ahead on Kyre. It took him a moment but he decided that it would be much better to get eaten by the cannibal than get chewed out by this ass the rest of the way to the temple.

"Never mind. I think I'll check in on the Cannibal Kyre." The Writer said before he went *poof* and was gone.

*poof* Well... let's see how this will turn out. Mark was now suddenly bounding through the woods next to Kyre.

"Hey hey Kiki!' The Dramatist said cheerfully.

So... David, Elena, Kud and Riki were getting chased by a bunch of those mutant dragonflies? It's that special? And so the quartet of buggy snack cakes ran and ran until they hit the cliff, where Riki and Kud stopped. But not Elena or David.

"Don't stop! GO GO GO! RUUUN" Elena screamed as she pushed the whole team over the side of the cliff and into a portal... and onto a centipede, complete with Saya and Slindis.

"HEY YOU TWO!!! RUN!!!" Elena screamed as she witnessed a several mutant dragonflies came through the portal before Elena could slam them shut.

Cadolbolg | Kurumu | Puce | Melethia | Ton Ton | Rugal: Drop Group #4

Puce and Kurumu arrived on the scene to witness the mighty Rugal being tended to by Melethia and being lectured by Ton Ton.

"Our luck could not get any worse." Puce muttered as he witnessed the former Captain of the Rising Dawn being tended to as Ton Ton remembered his mistress.

As Ton Ton remembered his mistress, Puce and Kurumu looked at each other, bouncing the feeling of guilt between them. Walking over to Ton Ton, Puce patted him on the head and smiled at him in greeting.

"Hi Ton Ton, we remember our promise to you. Perhaps we can continue the search for your Mistress when this calamity if over." Puce said, hoping that there was going to be time between these calamities that they seemed to face.

"Ton Ton! How's my little green cutie pie?" Kuru asked as she picked him up and placed him on her shoulders like Puce used to with the both of them. Minutes later, Cadolbolg was on Puce's shoulder observing Melethia working on Rugal, unsure whether he should ease things up on Rugal by offering the use of the Grail.

For A.I. Vermilion, the fight was a tad more interesting as she watched the zombies getting torn apart, as they should had been by any properly programmed guardian. What Dmitri may or may not have realized was that the limbs and chunks of flesh that formed the zombies started ... moving... towards each other until the whole horde had been vanquished.

Initiating Morrigan Daemons

And thus the trap was sprung. The piles of flesh and bone that surrounded Cerberus had formed into three piles and suddenly a triplet of bone spears lanced out towards the guardian. The damage to the program's structure was not severe but the strike did have a purpose.

From each of the piles of flesh rose a member of The Morrigan, Badb (The Crow Goddess), Macha (Thw War Horse Goddess) and Anann (The Bull Goddess). Each one an aspect of war and each of them had been summoned by the battle between Cerberus and the Zombies.

Location: Corrupted Forest | Corrupted Temple of Light | South America

David | Elena | Kud | Riki | Saya | Slindis: Drop Group #3

"HEY YOU TWO!!! RUN!!!" Elena screamed as she witnessed a several mutant dragonflies came through the portal before Elena could slam them shut.

Random encounters were indeed a given on Pandora, as psychos and what not would come out doing the oddest things but this was actually more unexpected then anything. Saya gazed as the giant dragonflies swarmed in and because of the mass numbers.. there was no way she could fight them all off despite being able to handle this centipede.

"What the F***!? S***!" Saya cried out as an instinct kicked in for her to run, as she called out to Slindis. "Forget that centipede Slindis, we have to bail now!" Of course, the centipede was actually able to throw Slindis off and turn around to strike at the girl once more with it's poisonous fangs, but a blaze of fire bullets hitting it's eyes made it flinch and back up. Saya took out 8 of her Tesla Grenades and said "I'm a crazy @$$ b**** for attempting this, but-"

She tossed all of them, one by one with the buttons pressed. The main electrical device would hit the ground, then deploy 4 smaller versions of it around with small lines of magnetic chains attached, the amps landing all around forming a circle in a wide area thus connect to shock everything within. Well, add that up with EIGHT of them plus upgraded to be more powerful and you have 40 amps overall, spread out on the field and ... let's just say everything besides allies (due to Saya's ability of it healing them) was getting utterly shocked. So much damage was being inflicted, that the Spidermite Centipede got the worst of it. 25 bolts going into it, and each of the dozen giant dragon flies getting shocked too. In fact, a few of their wings just ignited into flames and they crashed into the floor headfirst, while the Spidermite Centipede made a shrilling cry before it's wounds were completely opened up and suddenly- the thing exploded from the overload. Blood and ooze of dark red splattered everywhere getting on everyone, even the other four who've came such as David, Elena, Kud, and Riki.

".. . Eeeeewwww-
Nah I kid. That was F***ING AWESOME. But yeah, let's run now!! Before my grenades wear off, and I used all of them up!!"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 . . . 871 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here