The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 . . . 830 NEXT

"We'll, I'm going to head to the laboratories if anyone needs me, trying to figure out how the hell to get back to our dimension. I have a few ideas, but otherwise need to work them out." She said then looked over at Jenny.
"Wanna come with me? I'm sure Rodem would enjoy the company." She said, letting the kitty get into the safety of her backpack. "Plus, an extra mind would never hurt." She said to the pokemon.

Dimension: Avatar Adventures

The Library: A.I. Vermilion | Aftan | Angelus | C.C. | Cadolbolg | Caim | David | Devon | Doktor von Kripplor | Dmitri | Ekou | Ella | Gabrielle | Garm | Jenny | Kalastyrn | Kenneth | Kura | Kurumu | Lucieon | Lucretia | Lupito | Matt | Maya | Maxim | Miku | Melethia | Puce | Natalia | Nurse Peach | Rodem | Rugal | Sadei | Sean | Slindis | Teri | Ton Ton

Teri's posture sagged in despondence at the latest betrayal of the group, and wondered aloud what caused the Author to turn against them like this,

"Mark... Why? I thought we were friends..."

As she kept still, her AI creation stood dumbfounded about the turn of events, and looked at the now still Vermilion, "Ms. Vermilion..? You, the one with the sour attitude! Explain yourself at once!"

As he questioned this, Angelus very pointedly shouted at the AI: "Dimitri! I understand your concern for Ms. Vermilion but we're all in a rather nasty predicament at the moment! If we die, you'll be on your own to aid her! Can you disable any of these traps digitally?!"

This snapped Dimitri out of his paused moment, and he unzipped a file, YATA_NO_KAGAMI, to create a firewall around Vermilion and try to safely allow her to reassemble while the AI got down to attempting to disable some traps.

In the meantime, Ton Ton and Cadolbolg took to the air, and looked down at the floor plan in an attempt to point out any other traps Melethia did not immediately see.

The Library: A.I. Vermilion | Aftan | Angelus | C.C. | Cadolbolg | Caim | David | Devon | Doktor von Kripplor | Dmitri | Ekou | Ella | Gabrielle | Garm | Jenny | Kalastyrn | Kenneth | Kura | Kurumu | Lucieon | Lucretia | Lupito | Matt | Maya | Maxim | Miku | Melethia | Puce | Natalia | Nurse Peach | Rodem | Rugal | Sadei | Sean | Slindis | Teri | Ton Ton

As Mel made the rest of her way through the ground, she called out to Matt, Kenneth, and Kura. "Well yeah, there is a lot of traps here. The more you blunder around, the more that you could set one off. If you care even the slightest bit about those here as well as yourself, you'll let me finish! Just hold on a little bit more unless you want to be spoken of in the past tense." As she finished up the ones on the ground, the Cutie Bruisers could see a biggish chunk of suspicious area on the ceiling next to the globe. It was only thanks to their area that they could even notice this.

Meanwhile, Slindis turned to Teri. "Teri, I need to know this: was there anyone or anything that held a position of power over him? That's a possibility for what's happened here."

As the Cutie Bruisers did their trap checking, Cadolbolg looked up with confusion, and 'sent' to his pact partner, "Friend Ton Ton, I think I see something... Could you hold you lantern up there by that section of roof?"

With a small nod, the Tonberry complied, as Cadolbolg slowly ascended to the area in question; the tiny lantern providing illumination with a pale blue light,

"Miss Melethia! I think we found something! When you get the chance, you might want to examine it!"

In the meantime, Teri looked down at the question, thinking quietly to herself as she contemplated the options of what held power over Mark,

"Wait.... Didn't I hear something like that from someone? Something happening to Mark..."

As she mulled over the possibilities, her eyes widened, and a hand instinctively went to an item around her neck as she realized what it was she was thinking of. It was a conversation she had some time ago, in the finer corridors of her mind with a Devil...

"How in the Pit did you get stuck with these poor sods?

You've got Mark and Devon... Damned... One sold his soul for power and the other for the life of someone that he tortured to death and let's not forget that one of them is rather sociopathic with these new friends of yours. Your creations, Caim... Angelus? Psychopath and his enabler? Rugal? Criminal is simply a word compared to what he really is."

"Mark... Damned... ...sold his soul for the life of someone that he tortured to death..."

"But why would he..."

Slindis didn't need to ask when she saw the look on Teri's face, and given what she was muttering, it confirmed her suspicions that her daughter knew something was up.

As for our other set of pact partners? All they could do was stand around helplessly until the traps were properly dispelled.

Mel finished up with the traps on the bottom and waved Cadolbolg over. "Would ya mind liftin' me up there? I need to see what I'm workin' around and with."She knew the moment she got up there, she'd start taking the trap apart. Due to it being so inaccessible, it would likely be a lot easier to dismantle.

SLindis put a hand on Teri's shoulder. "Teri, tell me now or after we leave the room." At least SLin gave an option for sometime that wasn't this exact moment.

And finally, Devon just stuck next to Ella and got the info on how the dodgeball game went. "Wow, sounds like one heck of a game."

Rugal

Rugal watched as Melethia got to work on the upper-most traps, the way out starting to clear of dangers.
"That's my girl. Just be careful up there!" He shouted from his table, still wondering how the hell the AI managed to set all this up so fast.

Jenny

When Kura offered, Jenny basically leapt into her arms, keen to get as far out of harms way as possible.
"Oh god, this is like that Creepy Guy's Trick House in Hoenn! It took me 3 days to get out of there!" She said as she rushed into Kura's backpack and zipped herself inside, hoping she wouldn't be harmed.

Cadolbolg showed a surprising amount of strength in being able to support Ton Ton and Melethia; but was obviously straining in lifting the two to the various areas of the roof, Ton Ton providing additional light with his lantern.

"Nnnngh... Where to... Next, Friend Melethia?"

"You're doing great buddy! Just keep at it!"

In the meantime, Teri kept her head low, and muttered, "Afterweleave. Please?"

Whatever was up, it was obviously distressing to the Cleric.

As they finished going around, Melethia nodded in satisfaction. "Well, that should be everything here. Thanks, Ironhide!" With that, she got down and gave the go ahead for the others to move around the room and gave Kalastryn a high five. "Kala, I think this is the first time ya ever saw me at work with this kinda thing, isn't it?"

Slindis looked her student firm in the eyes. "We need to talk about it, now. You think I can't see that it's troubling you a lot?

Sadei chimed in. Teri, I think I know what these authors are. Isn't it possible that the one guy you're close to is being controlled by this Mark?

And Finally, Devon moved over to Caim and Angelus who were somewhat near Lucieon. "So, what do you think we should be doing next? I think I hae either your class or Dance next, but man... I don't think school was this crazy the first time around!"

The Whole Gang

Thanks to Melethia's efforts, the group was able to move out out the overly booby-trapped library.

Rugal

Rugal held his breath as he tiptoed from the table he was standing on to the exit, letting out a massive sigh of relief once he was clear.
"I'm tempted to say something about Un-safe work environments now...Great Job, Melethia." He said as he watched the others get out safety, least the Rising Dawn side anyway.
"So...To the Lab then?" He said, keen to get to work on their escape plan.

Jenny/Rodem

Jenny meanwhile just stayed hidden in Kura's schoolbag, not moving a muscle until she was told to do so.
As for Rodem, he leapt from Kura's arms and went to the feet of his master once it was safe.
"Miss me? Hey, thanks for keeping an eye on him. Though if he was bigger, I'd say he'd keep an eye on you!" Rugal joked as he picked his pet up.

With the traps cracked, Dimitri ceased his aid in hacking, and couldn't help but look at Vermilion's reassembling self with a mixture of confusion and pity. However, his duty lied with his Ladyship, and with her he had to stay. But he wasn't going alone. With a careful hand, he deployed YATA_NO_KAGAMI around the red AI, and dragged her to the Tablet's port, and from there, set her in a Quarantine in order to allow her to reassemble herself; as well as attempting to protect both his home computer and Vermilion from assaults by Mark... Or as best as could be managed. After Vermilion was Quarantined, Dimitri set himself to work to create new protections for the Tablet. If there was one thing he DID know about the Author Mark, he liked to play hardball.

In the meantime Teri answered both her mother and Sadei with whispered words, "No Sadei, I don't think Lucifer is being controlled by Mark, unless Mark went off the deep end. Rather, I think it might be the other way around... Mark's soul was sold to Lucifer to save somebody. But, that still begs the question of what's going on? Why would either of them do this...?"

As she wondered this aloud, Garm crawled out of her bag and nipped his Pup's leg to get her attention, causing her to pick him up and hold him close; a small comfort at the horrid implications swirling in her mind...

As for Ton Ton and Cadolbolg, after depositing Melethia safely to the ground, the duo landed on their usual spots on Caim's shoulders (and in Cadolbolg's case, his head).

"Well Friend Devon, me and Friend Ton Ton are the dance instructors! Father taught me a little bit at the wedding we attended, so maybe we can help you too!"

Angelus smiled at the memory, and quietly prodded, "So you retain a small fragment of your princely skillset, do you?"

The warrior rolled his eyes a the sentiment and remained silent; still on edge about the turn of events. Mark had his hands in several character's lives. If he was forcing some of them to bend to his will, that put a decent listing of persons as possible pawns for Mark's uses... Didn't it?

"I don't like this..."

The Whole Gang

Rugal, Slindis, Teri

She shrugged. "It's not the worst I've seen, but nothing that a school should have no matter what they're doing. I'll talk more when we get there, but I'd like the plans to be discreet."

As they quickly made their way to the Lab, Slindis addressed Teri. "Well, everyone makes lapses in judgement. but why would he come calling for his end of the bargain now? And why is he only calling for Mark? There must be others he would have called for, so there must be a reason."

Meanwhile, Sadei responded to Teri. Is Devon being controlled as well? You may want to make sure to be safe, but I'll trust you.

Devon, Melethia, Caerleon Clan (Caim, ANgie, Cutie Bruisers)

Devon nodded. "Well, while we're in there, maybe I could pick up some more ideas. It's always an idea, you know."

It was also a bit of a surprise that Melethia went up to ANgelus. "Redscale, sorry that I took so long to get us outta that mess. It was a lot of things that I had to get rid of, but it could have been a lot faster."

StormShaun:
Time for your class

Rugal

"Well, whatever the case is, whoever put us in this place clearly wanted us to act out being in this strange school, I mean, why else would he put us here?" Rugal said as he thought of a plan of action.
"If that thing is capable of doing something like that on a whim, then we should give it what it wants..." He said before pulling out the time table and checking to see what class was next.
"Right, Music Class. Here's the plan: We both go for making the portal out, BUT we also attend the classes as set out. Angering a god never ends well and hopefully we'll avoid anymore nasty occurrences like what just happened there. So Storm, Guess you have a job to do..." He said before looking at the former spartan, finding him a lot less impressive without his armour.

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!*

And the next class was about to start...

The Girl nodded to rugal, acknowledging his thanks. "He's a good pet, loyal and friendly, keep him well." Shwe said then used the instant transmission jutsu and pretty much popped up in the labs. "Ok jenny, we're out of the room." she said and began to look around the labs, seeing what sort of tech was available.

School Science Lab : Jenny, Kura

Jenny finally unzipped the bag and peeked out to find herself in some strange machine lab.

"Whoa....THIS is their Science Lab!?" She said in believe as she eyed up the place while Kura looked around.
"Man, this looks like something the Striders would have. Hell, better then that even! Where did they get it all?" She asked, followed by several more questions that could only be answered with "Who Knows?"
"And they hold classes in here? Huh...."

Prof. Sean & Asst Prof. Miku.
Time: Second class.

Once the bell rang Sean knew what was happening next.
His music class was on.
A low groan came from his heart and a push came from his mind.
"Do it, prove your genius."
The thought came in and his heart made him remember everything.

"No ..." The former Spartan said as he started to walk on without any emotion.
Silent, not saying a whisper to anyone. The person who knew what was actually going on was his AI partner, Miku.
Turning towards everyone she decided to talk. "Um, please forgive him ... he has bad memories surrounding music. Everyone that has music should gather their things and come immediately." She said with her robotic but natural sounding voice. Miku bowed as she went to chase Sean down.

Further down the Hallway

The AI in the physical body easily managed to chase up to the white haired (suppressed) spartan.
He stood outside of a room labelled "Music Hall". The music hall was closer to a concert hall then anything, it remind Sean of the many halls he visited and played in as a child prodigy.
Miku followed him when he entered, worrying about the closest person to her.

A single light was lit on the stage.
Removing the Violin case from his shoulder, the former musical genius opened the case in the center of the light and placed the violin in position.

Miku quickly grabbed a seat in one of the front rows. In his mind Sean couldn't see her, but a full (Imaginary) crowd.

Air on the G string flooded the hall. Sean had to conquer his fear of music, he needed to.
Though his hands struggled but somehow it produced a multitude of sounds.
This song was dedicated to his parents and the people who killed his parents. (Which he killed)

After five minutes of blissful music and the song ended, the Violin fell.
It hit the ground lightly, not a single bit of damage. Sean was on his knees.
Silence filled the hall, the silence that filled his last performance as a child. The silence that ended his young career.

A soft clapping filled the hall. Only a sound which can come from one person.
Sean slowly raise his lowered head, seeing a light teal haired girl.
"It sounded beautiful." Miku said softly to him. Sean remembered all the critics, all the people who frowned and looked down on him. She did the exactly same thing his mother did. She defended him, she clapped for him when everyone left, and she praised him.

She held out her hand, and the white haired boy grabbed it. Tears began to slowly flow, like the start of a storm.
After Miku helped Sean up, she wiped his tears away. "You have to be strong for everyone ... for me." Another soft whisper intruded his ear. Sean nodded, wiped away the few tears that showed up and gave his usual smile.

"Right ... Right! We should set up right now." He began to rush around, setting up a circle of seats and arranged the instruments. They would talk about this later.

Diablo1099:

"And they hold classes in here? Huh...."

??? "Perhaps they do... you would be?"

A voice unknown to Jenny asked from somewhere... not really in any specific direction, but from... straight up?

Then a rather young woman, looking like this

The stranger asked as she descended slowly from the ceiling, apparently having been held there by two devices on her hips, sort of a combination of sword sheathes, a grappling hook, and a propulsion system on both sides.

??? "Forgive the criticism... but that skirt... how or why does a school allow you to wear something like that?" She asked with what was perhaps the first time she's laughed in years.

"I'm not exactly supposed to be in here myself, as you could guess by the vacant classroom, but I figured there might be something in here that I could use back home at the walls." She said, referring to a place they, in all likeliness, haven't heard of.

David West

After his brief episode after what happened in the library, David made his way over to the next class on his timetable: Music.
He shuddered as he remembered the last time he did music, it was in elementary school.
Turns out giving kids under 10 Tin Whistles wasn't a good idea.
Still, at the very least it killed time until lunch so he got up from the canteen and made his way to the room.

The moment between Sean and Miku was broken as David entered the music hall.
"....What the hell you looking at?!" He said after defensively when they looked at him.
Picking a few back row seats, he hoped he could get out of doing basically anything.
It was then he found a seat with a sign on it labelled "David West."

With a Tin Whistle on it.
...At least it ain't something hard to play... He thought, trying to remember all the 3 songs he could actually do in elementary school.

Jenny

"....."
Jenny then hid behind Kura's leg, colorful language pouring out of her mouth under her breaths.
"Out of all the fucking times for something to fucking see me!
It's....Kinda part of by body. Though not by choice..."
She explained as she hid, trying to push down her "Skirt" with little success.
"I, Errr, don't think we met. I'm Jenny and this is Kura. Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" She added, eyeing up the Schoolbag, hoping to make a break for it.

The two briefly coughed in embarrassment and faced away from each other.

Soon enough, the music hall's lights suddenly turned on. Light was everywhere.
Sean had bought a large rack of every musical instrument you can find.
Excluding the triangle or cowbell.
Sean hated them.

Sean looked towards David at the back of the room, with his tin whistle.
"Hey, come down here. You can't make music up there. You might find a more interesting instrument." Sean pointed towards the circle of chairs he made on the large stage. A couple more students began to file in. Taking seats on the rows instead on the stage.

Sean sighed, feeling sorry that both Rugal and himself have to go through this.
Though Sean is the head professor in this class.
And Miku was his assistant.

This was going to be annoying for the former idol and musical prodigy.

EDIT: sorry, double post.

Diablo1099:
snip

"My name would be Misaka Ackerman. Might I say also, that's... unfortunate." She said as she took off her jacket and slid it across the floor to stop at the kirlia's feet. "That should help you cover up a little... not that it will more than likely fit. Still, I take it I'm one of the first people who saw your... skirt..." she said with a sigh. That truly was unfortunate that she was stuck... like... well THAT... of all states to be in.

StormShaun:
snip

Kalastryn was among the first to enter the music hall, summoning two clones with a long iron chain in their hands. Then saying to the "teachers" "Forgive me when I say I don't play many instruments, I typically prefer an... alternative... type of music, and I can sing fairly well, that is what I'd prefer instead if we get individual pieces of performance on the first day." She asked politely.

"Yeah, As jenny said, i'm Kura. I can only assume you're good with technology and science stuff." she said to the girl. "Good to meet you Misaka. We're stuck here and are trying to get back home. You don't seem like the other students, the others are just drones. I assume you are in the same situation as we are?" the kunoichi asked.

Sean shrugged as he looked at Kalastryn.
They would allow them to perform.
Sean was interested in every instrument on this world/other worlds. (Except the triangle/cowbell)

Pointing towards the stage the male teacher spoke.
"No problem. You can use the stage. Sean said pointing towards and empty spot.
Nudging Miku he spoke up for her. "My partner here is quite the singer. I'm sure she is interested too." Sean said whilst nudging his female AI partner.

Miku growled at Sean, but he grabbed her to sit down and let the girl and two clones take the stage.
"The stage is yours" He said whilst fiddling with his Violin.

StormShaun:
snip

Kalastryn smiled for a moment and took the stage tapping on the microphone twice to see if it worked, and well enough it did.

"I hope you like this one, it's by... some surprisingly little known performers, but they have a lot of talent anyway!"

She said as she cleared her throat and started to sing the following

The rhythm was surprisingly well provided despite having no instruments, simply well timed stomping and jingling of the chain by the clones in the background.

mcpop9:
snip

"Well... that's where I am afraid your wrong... I'm here, albeit not supposed to be, studying the technology in here... it's the first time I believe I've even seen... whatever a microscope is." She said... and rightfully so considering the setting in A.D for her "dimension" was the year 845 and it's about as apocalyptic as it could probably get for the time. After all, in that setting, they are up against a gigantic foe, who devours people whole, though has no need to eat. and can withstand blasts from cannons, regenerating any damage in a matter of minutes... except for one Achilles' heel... sciences were the last thing on the minds of their city.

After the performance ended, the hall was filled with clapping.
Since this was a proper music hall the clapping sounded very loud, even though the hall was filled by a small sum of students. Sean and Miku clapped within their seats.
Sean put up his hand so that everyone would quiet down, but they did not.

Quiet down everyone!"

Sean was left yelling, and soon all the chatter, clapping and other small noises were eliminated like a bomb.
His face was frowning as if someone threw a stone and broke Sean's mirror reflecting his smile.
Soon his usual smile emerged victorious on the spartan's face again. " *Ahem* Sorry about that. I don't know much about singing, though I thought that the jingle of the chains and timing of the stomping were quite great."

After Sean said his review of the performance he nudged Miku's arm.
"Say something ..." He whispered to her.
She returned a dark gaze. "What do you mean ... look at all these people, you know what I'm like in groups." Miku quietly whispered in a awkward tone.

Sean sighed.
"And you performed in front of millions ... " Sean commented as he leaned in and Miku whispered to him what she wanted to say.
"My assistant Miku says that the singing was above good and the timing matched the chains and such. She also thinks that she is soooooooo much better at singing then yo-AAAAAH Sean immediately stopped to respond to the pain which was located at his right ear.

Miku was biting his ear like a feral dog with no mercy.
After a couple of seconds of rolling on the floors in pain, Sean apologized to his partner, and they told Kala and her clones to sit down. Everyone awaited for the rest to arrive.

"Well, that's a bit disheartening to hear. No offence, i can understand your foreignness with modern technology and can also sympathize with you a bit. I can work allot of it, but i don't understand the intricacies of how it physically works and how its made." Kura said then lifted Jenny up onto her shoulders, letting the kirlia ride there.

"I wanna try and figure out how to make one of those old HAM radios. Think we're up for the challenge Jenny?" she asked her littl friend. "And think you might be able to assist Misa? and Mind if i call you that?"

David West

David took the stage after Kalastryn's rather great performance, not really looking forward to playing live like this, at least there wasn't much of a crowd.
Giving a half assed clap as the Trifling got off, He realized he was still holding the tin whistle.
"You know, I'm certain there is something in the storeroom you can have instead..." Miku offered, David answering "Nah, only thing I actually know how to play..."

Thus he swallowed his self esteem and played the first few notes of "Mary had a Little Lamb", Rather Badly.
Playing just enough of the song to be considered a performance, He then went back to his seat, not waiting on the feedback.

Jenny

"Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,Sure I can do that!" Jenny said rather quickly before hopping back down off Kura's shoulders and heading off the find one/get the hell out of Misa's FOV, feeling embarrassed enough as it is.
She managed to find said HAM Radio and began fiddling with it, out of sight and out of mind.

Seeing David wonder back to his seat Sean could only sigh.
He saw that David had experience, but he could see in his eyes that he didn't care about music.
"Well even if you don't have the experience of skill you can always improve. We must always remember that if a person is bad at something, they must be good and hundred of other things. Knowing you Mr. West I know you certainly have skill in many areas." Sean decided try to cheer him up.

Hoping that he may give music another try in the future.
"A harmonica seems to fit in with his personality." Sean wondered as he waited for the next student.

Devon walked up after retrieving one of the guitars from the room and talked to Sean. "Would it be a problem if I go next?" Seeing how the class had been astounded at the singing of Kalastryn, he was waved on to the stage. Although he'd not had much of an issue performing in a crowd before, something about performing brought on some old tension he couldn't remember. It wasn't until he closed his eyes that he could really start performing.

And perform he did, with a fairly good amount of skill.

David West

After Storm gave his piece of advice, David was kind enough to flip him the bird when his back was turned while Devon went to perform.
Devon easily earned his stand ovation from the rest of the class, prompting David to bend his Tin Whistle and throw it away, it was less because of spite and more due to the fact that David REALLY was not having a good day.
Tsh! Lets see you arm a PGM Hécate II blindfolded!....Oh who am I kidding, he probably could... He thought before slumping down in his seat.

Even after Slindis tried to comfort the Cleric, she could still see that the girl was troubled by the news. However, the group was shuffled along to the next class, and Teri was forced to push the feelings of confusion to the back of her mind as her turn to play came up.

With a gulp, she wandered over to a piano, the only thing resembling familiarity in terms of music; and began to play a tune from a game she had loved since her youth.... Which didn't last very long. After about 30 seconds of misplaced notes and wrongly hit keys, the girl shook her head, "I'm sorry. I can't remember. I really need the sheet music..."

Following that moment of embarrassment, she rushed to a seat, and tried to shrink down in it to appear less visible to the rest of the class, muttering

"What else could go wrong today?"

As for the newly appointed teachers in the group, they hung around the back, and kept an eye on the proceedings, Ton Ton and Cadolbolg already fluttering to the bard after his rocking performance,

"Mr Devon, that was very nicely done!"
"Hmn... I wonder if guitars come in dragon size?"

David

David silently thanked Teri for sucking worse than he did, he felt bad for thinking like that, but it helped take the sting out of his own performance.
He then pulled out some pencils and began to doodle, hoping that Storm would be too busy holding his ears to notice.
Namely, he began thinking back to that picture he made that allowed Melethia to make those Wrist guns and set about improving it, focusing more on the model wielding the gun then the gun itself.

After Teri sat down, Devon patted her on the back. "It may have not been the best, but it does take a lot of guts to head up and perform. I mean, you could always practice an instrument if you wanted, but I've performed a lot worse. It's something that takes a lot of effort, though, and when I'm not doing something with Ton-Ton and Cadolbolg or having a good time with Ella, I'm practicing."

He then turned to Ton-TOn and Cadolbolg. "I just wanted to try something new, but I'm glad it's gone over so well! Oh, I think... Is she trying to bring up explosives to the stage?"

Yes, Melethia was trying to bring up small explosives onto the stage. "Aw come on, are ya tryin' to say that the symphony of small pops and loud bangs isn't music!?"

Rugal, Slindis

As Slindis made her way to the dorm rooms, she noted with a bit of wry humor that she and Rugal would be sharing the same room. "So much for some privacy, right?" It was in more of a humorous tone, though.

Rugal, Slindis

Rugal let out a small chuckle as he examined the room.
"I don't know...Walls seem solid, built in locks, En suite, Melethia and Teri have their own rooms I imagine. I bet a lot of "Private" things could occur in this room..." He joked as he sat on the bed, testing it.
"Depending on the level of technology this realm has, we could be here either for a good while or not long at all. Might as well make the most of it while it lasts." He added as he laid back and relaxed.

David

"Hey, Tchaikovsky, You need Cannons for 1814 Overture, not just some firecrackers." David heckled from his seat, hoping he didn't give the elf some ideas before getting back to his doodling.
Still better than the X-Factor by miles... He thought afterwards.

Rugal, Slindis

She checked the room for unusual bits, but she was relieved to find a good shower in there. She'd grown used to them on the Rising Dawn, and a nice hot shower would help the soreness she still felt. "I could see that as well, but I really don't know about the safety of this school. Still, I do agree with you. You really do need to find what peace you can."

David, Melethia, Devon, Teri, Cutie Bruisers

Melethia laughed. "Ya want explosions? I'll show ya some explosions! Let's just head outside so we don't break the roof here."

Teri and the Cutie Bruisers could hear Devon holding his head and muttering "Please don't do that, for heaven's sake." when Melethia brought up the idea of bigger explosives.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 . . . 830 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here