The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 . . . 873 NEXT

Melethia, Jenny, Teri, Sadei

Steve watched as the Large Wolf zeroed in on his position, but he had one thing going for him: Garm couldn't see his movements and he used that to his advantage as he slashed the wolf with his Diamond Sword, causing it to yelp in pain.
Then the Water Elemental arrived and he threw a Splash Potion of Slowness at it, reducing it's mobility and it's threat as a result.
It was around this time that Melethia blinded him and the Imps threw dirt at him, his outline starting to become visible.
"Gah! My fucking eyes!" He said as he tried to clean off the dirt before he was spotted.

Devon, Cadolbolg, Caim, Angelus, Ton Ton, Kalastryn

It was touch and go for a while, but Caim's prying paid off and he managed to take off the lid of the Chest, resulting a pink glow filling the room.
It was the Power Crystal.

It was around a arms length and to does sensitive to Energy Fields, it gave out a large and sometimes overwhelming field.
Now, it was just a matter of leaving.

Rugal, Slindis

Rugal nodded as he seemed to get more and more distant as his senses went haywire.
"Uggghhh...Yeah...sure...lead the way..." He sighed as he followed the Drow back out of the caves, stumbling slightly as the ground underneath him seemed to sway and bulge unrealistically.
"...Slindis...I don't mean to alarm you...But...I feel like I've....Been drugged....just a little..." He said as he leaned against a wall to see if it'd stop his perceived shaking: It didn't.
"...Unless the ground really is shaking..."
It wasn't.

"You'll get to once we get back to the ship, just be patient. I'm just waiting to see if Boss is gonna teleport us there or not." Matt told Dea.

Melethia studied the movements of the man as she went in for the first few slices with her offhand kukri. The small clods of semimoist dirt made it actually reasonable to attack him, and her mace could still blast his eyes with light a few more times. It would be a good bit harder to find him had he not slashed Garm with his blade, but the spatter and the cast off droplets of blood made it child's play.

Sadei did her part by trying to help Teri focus more on the fight and acting as a second set of eyes.

Devon took a look at the power crystal and thought about it for a little bit then spoke up. "So, Anyone want to get this crystal out? If nothing else, I can put this in my bag along with the book."

Rugal, Slindis

Slindis gripped Rugal's arm tightly as she led the way, putting a good deal of distance between them and the gnolls so neither them nor Rugal would do anything reckless. Honestly, that should have been a much harder fight, but that smoke burned earlier had done much to sedate the group.

"Rugal, the smoke's clearly affectingyou. Trust me here: I can handle this." The light was starting to increase, even if Rugal couldn't see it, and they were getting closer to the cliff...

And Rugal was impaired. This was going to be difficult.

Rugal, Slindis

The second he felt the wind on his face, he realised what she was planning.
"Wait...So...You are going to climb down...with me in this state?" He asked, not zoned out enough to be unable to see that this was a REALLY bad idea.
"Look, just calm dow-"
"Waitwaitwaitwait....Gnolls..." He said before breaking from Slindis's grasp before going over to one of the passed out Gnolls.
He began to examine it with his hands, getting a feel for it's biology.
"...like....a hyena...but... humanoid... Survival instincts...shelter...cave...what kind of hyena climbs this high up....for shelter?..." He asked as he sat down and thought about this.
"...No....they wouldn't climb...not on a full stomach...or with a carcass..." He said, his hands moving in motions to help him think in his fazed state.
"...So why...would they be up here...with all the disadvantages...of being up here?...Cave.....System....".
Rugal began snapping his fingers in attempt to figure out what he was walking about.
"...They could have another way up here..." The Drow finished for him
"...Just about to say that...Right...Onward..." He slurred slightly before making his way back into the cave system, attempting to find a way down.

As Teri was indeed focusing on the fight, she gave a silent thank you to her friend in the staff; for she had proved to be extremely helpful (especially when some sap tried to get her from behind!)

Focusing upon directing the elemental and the spider, a yelp of pain called the Cleric's attention. Her head whipped in the direction of the pained sound, and she saw that Garm had backed away from wherever the man was, blood dripping down his face. Eyes widening with horror, Teri was about to rush towards Garm, and then heard a similar cry of help from her elemental friend,

"What is this sorcery?! I... Cannot move..."

The Cleric's eyes widened in horror upon seeing what was being wrought upon her friends, and rushed in, her aura extended to her fullest,

"GARM! Get over here, now!"

After rushing to Garm's side, Teri finished her incantation, and pointed to her elemental friend; causing 14 gallons of water to appear and wash over him, aiding in diluting some of the hurt of the magic; and allowing Squishy to begin moving in tandem with Melethia again.

Teri casts Create Water! 12 seconds till another 0 level spell can be used!

Hearing his pup approaching, as well as feeling her aura begin to work it's magic, Garm backed away from the invisible man in a bid to protect Teri from whatever blade he was wielding. It's sting was far greater than many things he had felt in his day, and the blood running down his snout was proof of that. He growled, his ears flat against his back; and took a stance that encircled his Pup as she tapped his side; some of her healing pool going into fixing his wounds as her spells recharged.

Teri uses 5 points of her healing pool to fix up Garm's face! 35 points remain!

Devon took a look at the power crystal and thought about it for a little bit then spoke up. "So, Anyone want to get this crystal out? If nothing else, I can put this in my bag along with the book."

Cadolbolg flapped his wings at the question, and fluttered over to the open chest, very carefully grabbing the Crystal with all four of his little legs before airlifting the thing in a manner similar to a rescue team in a helicopter.

"I got it, friend Devon!"

Hopefully, the darn thing wasn't bespelled too...

With both Elementals out of play, Steve was able to focus on Melethia as she attacked with her Kukri and Mace, though he was confused as to how a 13 year old could wield them so well.
Following a few near hits and parries, he managed to get his suit jacket off, removing most of the dirt and blood from his upper limbs and leaving the movements of his arms unreadable.
Using this to his advantage, he locked blades with the Elf before throwing a Splash Potion of Poison at her feet before jumping back to avoid getting affects.

She reflexively jumped out of the way of the vial, her instincts once again acting for her before the attack could connect. Shortly after, she went in for a few slashes with her Kukri, with the acid on the blades eating away at the cloth from even the grazes. THe assistance from Squishy was certainly appreciated, and she caught some of the soaked dirt with her blade and tossed it up to hopefully splatter on his chest.

However, Jenny could feel the man out and remembered the attack that she had learned in Devon's mind, She hadn't really had many chances to test it outside of the mindscape, but it was certainly worth a try. "Come on, let this work... Aura Sphere!" To Steve's Dismay, the blast seemed to be homing in on him.

Sadei did her part by trying to help Teri focus more on the fight and acting as a second set of eyes.

Devon opened the bag and let Cadolbolg put it in as he brushed his shoulder off for Cadolbolg. "Cadolbolg, Ton-ton. You guys want rides? I've got two shoulders open for you~!" His upbeat tone belied the fact that they still had to get out of there, and judging by the others, their path hadn't been as easy.

Rugal, Slindis

Slindis acknowledged Rugal's thoughts, although she was more than a bit unsure considering they knew nothing about the cave system. Still, there was a definite way to fond the path. "True... Rugal, we're going to be smelling around for either droppings or fresh air. If you can't smell either of those, we've gone on the wrong path." To punctuate her point, the pungent scent of gnoll droppings washed over Rugal.

"Ah, that's the scent I want to find. I know it's not the most pleasant, but at least we aren't in Stormreach's sewers or swamplands." They were making a good amount of headway, and at this pace, they'd find the way provided Rugal could withstand a second dose of the smoke.

After the heal up for Garm was done (and her aura closer to the her allies in the main battle), Teri emptied out another water bottle for Squishy and Mel to have back up, burning a turn attempt in the process. When the water elemental rose, Teri said, "I'm calling you 'Gyo' as in, 'get your butt in there and help them!'"

Gyo, surprised by the sudden command (as he had heard multiple tales from Squishy as to how nice of a master she was), complied simply and went the help Melethia, Squishy and a rejuvenated Garm to take down the invisible man. In the meantime, Shelob continued the assault on any extraneous attackers that seeked to come through before it's time in the material plane was gone...

Current Turn attempts remaining: 3 Undead/3 Fire

"Cadolbolg, Ton-ton. You guys want rides? I've got two shoulders open for you~!"

Ton Ton gave a little wiggle room on the ground before leaping up and landing perfectly on Devon's shoulder, giving a happy giggle as he did so, "Ah, so Mr. Caim wasn't kidding about the jumping thing... Thank you again, Mr. Devon. Hope my jump didn't hurt you."

As Cadolbolg landed on Devon's other shoulder, they heard Caim laugh and say, "You're mistaken, small one. I've been doing that since before my pact!"

Steve, like many others before him, was completely overwhelmed by the incoming barrage of attacks, finished by Jenny's Aura Sphere.
After being blasted into one of the mine's walls by the force of her attack, the Invisibility potion wore off, revealing how much of a beating he took during that final attack, skin torn, bones broken, suit now in tatters.
He groaned as he fell down face first into the mud defeated, dropping his Diamond Sword in the process.

Jenny walked up to the man, somewhat frightened by how powerful that last attack was.
"....Whoa...." She said as he looked at her hands and then Steve's broken body.
"...Lets....Not stay...." She said, looking around at the pile of bodies they made.

Rugal, Slindis

The scent of shit helped Rugal focus a bit better, but only a bit.
"Ohhhhhhh...I'm taking a shower the second I get back." He said as the smell slapped his senses with a brick.
True enough, they found a passage back down to the base of the mountain, though it wouldn't have killed the Gnolls to be a bit more discrete with where they dropped their bodily waste.
"Jesus christ...What the hell was that stuff back there? (The Smoke) I'm not one for recreational drug use, but that...was some powerful stuff." He asked, wondering how come she wasn't affected.

Melethia fished a small paper off the man which was most likely the deed before she started making her way out with the rest of the group. "We've got plenty here, guys! Now let's get outta this place and get bck to that blacksmith!"

After a short amount of time, the group was nearly out thanks to the sabotage the Imps had inflicted on the ranged weaponry. This sabotage extended to some minute warping of the insides of the chain gun.

He laughed and walked with the two on his shoulders, not feeling too burdened at all by the two up there. "It's no problem, guys! Honestly, it could be a lot heavier. Any time you two want, you only have to ask." The rather large shift in the man compared to how he'd been in the Mindscape was something that wouldn't easily go unnoticed by those that had been in there.

Rugal, Slindis

As they made their way down the last tunnel, Rugal noticed that Slindis hadn't been deterred by the scent at all, even though it smelled like an open sewer. Perhaps she'd spent a lot of time in them in her past? After all, it was almost a given that any adventurer had started their career in the sewers.

"Lupito's on his way. I'm still not sure what that smoke was, but it had to be strong to affect you so badly." Slindis could feel the slight amount of warmth that indicated they weren't too far away, and she urged Rugal on as well.

Attention: We are returning to the Origin Plains in AA. Sorry for the amount of confusion and delays that have occurred in the last few arcs.
~Diablo1099

Rising Dawn: Everyone

Once all the parts were gathered and brought back to the ship, the repairs proceeded extremely quickly, everyone helping everyone in a united goal of getting back home.
And in the end, when the mighty Rising Dawn took to the skies again, it's warp drive tearing a hole in the fabric of space and time, It all paid off...

Origin Plains

Soon, the ship returned back to it's home world and to a location that a few of the people on it recognised: Origin Plains, a grassy untouched meadow, far from the madness of the AA World.

Storm-178 (And Alpha)
Time: 12pm.

Rising Dawn: Everyone

As soon as the group arrived inside the Rising Dawn, Storm immediately went to his little corner inside of the hanger.
He walked up to his armor loader and soon he was free of his metal suit, but before leaving he activated the repair module so the loader would repair his armor for him, though he would always check it if he has time and if not Alpha can check it quickly.

A loud yawn came from the spartan as he came out of his 'garage' and took a look around at the hanger to check if everything was in place. "Lightning hawk ... check. Bikes, check ... etc, check." He lifted his hand to his mouth to block the in-coming yawn. "We need some sleep." Said the Spartan as he had began to walk to his own chambers with the lovely AI Alpha projected next to him.

(Note: Will do something tomorrow. I do sleep now)

Time: 12:00 PM GMT

Lucieon

A darkness deeper than blackest pitch. Indeed, this was something that was not too unfamiliar to the mercantile Darkwraith. This was home, where his soul would be bound if he were every devoured by the burning fires that he so desperately clung to. The Abyss, the darkness wrought by humankind, the evil heart of every man made corporeal. It was a cold, dark, lonesome place where even the ghosts of his kin wandered in solitude, unaware of the presence of each other.

A flare in the distance. A burning flame. A roar of the crackling fire. Yet again, his time had come, the world would receive him. So he wandered close and fell into the kindle, wreathed in the fire of life and light he fell. Further and further through a realm of dark existence, punctuated by the ashes of those whose bones have become the source of this vibrant flame. And soon, Luke found himself whole again.

The fire sputtered and expanded, filling the entire room with eerie mist, and then Lucieon fell out of the bonfire. His body once again attuned with the world. A terrible ritual, but one that has been necessary for sustaining his longevity.

The merchant rose and stared at his hands, his heart dropped into his stomach. The cloth hung to burnt flesh, wrinkled and dried. Coarse and rough. They held none of their previous fairness and softness, rather they were the skin of a long-dead man. Lucieon quieted the scream he had in his heart. He was out of humanity, and this was his last revival unless he could procure more.

He wrapped a cloak around himself to hide his now ghastly features and started a brisk walk out of the room. Hoping that he could encounter some chance of restocking his supply of humanity before he became completely devoured by the Abyss. His Catalyst clinked against the metal floors of the ship as he walked, and his cloak fluttered behind him. His clothing seemed much more shadowy than before. His hood had been pulled all the way down to his nose, and wreathed his face in darkness, he wore gloves to cover his decayed hands, and his robes seemed to hang more loosely from an emancipated body.

Lucieon made his way toward the Canteen because he had no idea what else to do.

David West

Glad to be back in the "Normal" (Term used loosly) realm, David was relaxing in the now re-built Canteen, enjoying a nice cool drink of cider and reading a newspaper to find out if they missed anything.
It was around then that Luke walked in, covered in his robes.
Without turning to face him, he said "Good to be back home, eh? Manufactured products, computer appliances, Booze made with quality control..."
He began to list a few other thinks he liked about his homeworld when he actually turned to look at the man.
"....Luke....You got a cold or something? You're certainly wrapping up well for late Spring... " He asked as he got up, wanting to see what was the deal

Rugal

After they got the all clear from the ship's AI's, Rugal took a walk down from the bridge, tried after all that they did back in the Western Realm.
Then the reality of his situation settled in again: UNIT was on his case and if he ever left the ship, they would most likely find him.
Then there was the matter of all his former connections and employees and what they may have done while they were gone.

His line of thought was broken by a strange tapping sound, causing him to stop and checked behind him.
"Hey! Over here!" He heard a voice coming from the window.
"Open up and let me in." It said as he realised it was Dillons.
After a moment of hesitation, he opened it but hitting the button under it, bracing himself in case his former enemy tried anything.

Diablo1099:

Dillon
Dillon flew through the window
"Well, Thanks for that, feel like I've been trying to get in forever." he closed the window he looked at Rugal's eye
"So your eye's better, that's good for you. are we alone? because we never had a chance to talk."
Dillon's tone was serious he had a lot on his mind and Rugal had a lot to answer for, now that he was alone they could settle things.

Dillon, Rugal

Rugal cleared his throat as he lowered his sunglasses, revealing that he was still infact, Eyeless and Blind.
"...Now that being said, I find that this "Disability" hasn't really slowed me down." He said as he closed the window again.
"So tell me, You managed to get your Wife back that time? I'm sorry I wasn't more help, but I was fresh off having my skull nearly blown open at the time..." He asked as he walked with Dillon down the hallway.

"yeah her and the twins are safe now"
Rugal stared
"Oh yeah Amaya had kids when you attacked my home she was pregnant. which was why you had it so easy"
"Easy?"
"Well yeah how much harder would that heave been if Amaya was around with her Susanoo, or resonating with me, Oh wait you weren't around for that, I had acquired the holy sword that how I get those wings of light I gave up my angel powers soon after I got this sword so yeah I'm not using Tomoya's power."
It was quite a talk explaining his powers, and what he had done since Rugal had been dispatched he even explained the Termi-Dillon.
"SO essentially I can perceive souls and when I resonate I can fully understand someone, in fact it may be best if I took a look right now."
Dillon's eyes changed they seemed unearthly as if his stare was looking past Rugal's body
Dillon could see Rugal's soul, he hadn't been able to last time when they were enemies but he had known he was an arrogant fighter who cared mostly about his pride.

Rugal

Dillon looked into Rugal's soul, expecting mountains of bodies and gold, but he found something else.
It was more like his own the more he looked at it, while he still had the odd lust for Blood and Power, everything else was about his new family, wanting to care for them, give Slindis someone to fully trust, to give Melethia some good memories of her childhood, to protect Teri.
He also seemed a lot less proud of his actions in the past, wanting to distance himself from them.
And a crushing fear of losing his family. And ponies. Can't forget the ponies, even if he wants to.

"

Diablo1099:

Rugal
Dillon was rather surprised at what he found, he was guessing a change but the fact that Rugal had intentions beyond his own greed and pride.
"Interesting very interesting."He said with a smile.
"What?"
"Well you may know if my darker side, it actually came from you, the old you at least, if you remember. Looking at your soul it appears the light in your heart it had it's influence from me, So I guess we changed each other a bit."
He smiled wondering how he'd react to that.

Time: Noon

Lucieon

When Luke responded, his voice was scratchy and dry, as if life had long escaped his form. But he kept those robes tight around him as he spoke, his cape and mantle fluttering slightly in the current of the air conditioning. "I seem have fallen quite ill."

When David approached, Lucieon stepped backwards in one smooth motion, distancing himself from David. His cloak followed about a second after he shifted backwards, "I am from an age long ago. What I can resist may prove lethal to modern humans." The shade from his hood hid his sunken eyes, now nearly blind to the world around him. Luke flexed his right hand instinctively, tempted to attack and devour the man in front of him. Then the thought hit him... what if the Darksign was actually transmittable? That would be catastrophic, for another undead epidemic to spread across the Earth.

Luke was silent for a moment before walking around David, "It is nothing of matter, I just need something to drink." He made his way toward the kitchen, desperate to separate himself from the humans in the Canteen before his thirst made him do something rash.

Rugal

"......."
Rugal didn't really know how to answer that at first, but he was right, he had made a full 180 over the past few months.
All he could say was some grunts, but Dillon heard him say "...maybe a little..."
Before Dillon could say anything, he then said "But know this...I didn't change for you, I changed for them..."
"...So you are admitting I have a point?..."
Rugal then coughed rather harshly, though Dillon could just about hear a "*COUGH!COUGH!yesCOUGH!COUGH!*"

David

"...O...Okay...." David said, slightly weirded out by Luke's strange behaviour (Though that was par for the course by now), but he perked up when he said he needed a drink.
"Here, take mine. It's just Cidona." He said, offering his glass of Cidona to him.
He kept one hand by his gun though, just in case.

Lucieon

David had stopped the undead merchant in his tracks. Luke spun around to face the Irish sniper and looked at him disdainfully from underneath his hood. "Really," Lucieon said as courteously as possible with his damaged voice, "I much prefer if I found something to drink by myself. I can't say if I'm allergic to anything in this world." It sounded like a good excuse.

David stood before him like a beautiful slab of meat. His soul was tainted by both love and grief, his humanity stretched thin and then sewn together again. It was an enticing thought. Luke quickly turned away again, trying desperately to control the spasms of his right hand. The Catalyst purred at him, Manus was amused at his pet's little moral dilemma. However, Lucieon reconciled his thoughts and instincts in a brief moment of genius and calmed his branded hand. He could only extract humanity from females... that was part of his pact. Even if he tried it on David, the most that would happen would be minimal damage. Nothing more than a punch to the face. The next few words flowed out of Luke's mouth much more calmly, "...What is the status of the airship? As it's quartermaster, I should be notified of all the needs of the group."

David

"...Okay...though it's mostly just apples and sugar..." David said, leaving the glass down in case Lucieon changed his mind.
"Riiigggggghhhtt, Ship's needs. Well, we might need to top up our supplies a little, seeing how much was used or lost during the whole "Crashing into another realm" thing. That being said, I don't think we are in a dire state, so no need to overwork yourself if you are feeling..."Off"..." He added, still wondering what was up with the man.
"Oh, and get onto whoever supplies the transport ships we have on board, we could do with a few more of those. Most of them were either busted in the crash or scrapped for repairs. Again, no panic."

Lucieon

"Duly noted," Lucieon responded. He swept towards the Canteen kitchen and picked up a small green bottle he had stored there earlier. It was an emerald flask, carved of stone, and filled with the essence of sunlight and fire. After he had his flask in hand Luke swiftly left the Canteen, deciding fully to throw himself into his work.

Step one, take the inventory of everything on the ship. So he began is small adventure through the layers of the airship.

TheMehKingdom:
going offline after this

David

David watched as Lucieon grabbed something before heading off.
Before he left, he said "Hey Luke...Just if are feeling like crap or something, just go into the Med Bay, there should be something there to fix you up. Just talk to Slindis or one of them, fix you right up."
Once he was gone, David returned to reading the newspaper, making a note to keep an eye on that guy.

Rising Dawn: Hangar
Matt had seen where they were and thought it was more boring than watching paint dry. Looking to make a little excitement of his own, he had headed to the hangar. There he found what something that would help, an ATV in excellent condition. Strapping a parachute to the front and back, he opened the hangar to see that they were still above 1000 feet. "Oh fuck yeah," he quietly said in excitement. Turning on the ATV, he took one deep breath before driving full speed out into the open sky.

Jenny

Glad to be back in "Their" earth again, Jenny was looking out at the plains from the sky as the Rising Dawn hovered above it.
It was then that the image of a man on a ATV falling through the sky reached her eyes, horrifying her as Matt got closer and closer to the ground.
It was like watching a car crash, she couldn't look away as he got nearer and nearer to the ground.

Devon, Melethia, David

The two appeared in the Canteen, looking rather disoriented from the successful jump when Melethia saw David. "Hiya Keeneye! If ya didn't mind, I saw some of the stuf at that Lightbringer place. Would ay want to try some of the weapons I wanna make? It's kinda new for me, but it's worth a shot, isn't it?"

Meanwhile, Devon motioned to the imps and chatted to them, letting them know they were free to relax and have a good time. When they dispersed, he brewed a cup of coffee and sat down at one of the tables. Ella had indicated she wanted some time to rest, and he wasn't about to interrupt her sleep.

Lucieon, Slindis

When Lucieon got over to the Medical May to do an inventory of the supplies there, he saw a Drow dressed in loose clothes designed for mobility in a fight checking up on a wolf that was nearly the same size as her.

"I think I've heard of you a few times. What are you looking for?"She took a moment to eye the man up, trying to pinpoint something that she was feeling about the man.

Devon, Melethia, David

David looked up from his newspaper as she mentioned the guns from the Lightbringers.
"Funny you should that, I actually came up with something after seeing those. Got the idea while you were out "Mining"." He said as he reached into his jacket and pulled out a folded up piece of paper.
"So I was thinking about my combat style and I think something that might help me be my all." He added as he unfolded the A4 paper on the table.

It was a crude pencil drawing of a wrist mounted gun being fired by a man with a scope for an eye.

"9mm Wrist Mounted Automatic pistols with a firing mechanism built into the palm. Clench your fist, Bang!" He explained as she asked "Who is that?" as she pointed to the strange man.
He seemed at a lost for words at that question.
"...I....Don't know. He kinda..."Showed up" when I was coming up with the idea, just a model so I could figure out how it'd work. Still, whadda think?"

Boss walked into the canteen yawning. "Nothin' like a good nap." he said, sitting down next to David. "So...what's there to eat? Is there Pizza? 'cause I like pizza."

David

David looked over to Boss and said "Yeah, I could eat. Hold on a sec..."
Getting up and moving over to the counter, he pressed a button and said "Hey...4 Seasons Pizza when you are ready."
A few minutes later, a freshly made 4 Seasons was sent out on a plate and David returned to Boss with it.
"So..."Boss" was it?...Bet you have a story for that name." He pryed as he took a slice.

Devon, Melethia, David

Melethia took a look at the figure and played with her hair for a bit before chiming in again. "So, what are your plans for this? Close range or Long range? Where will you keep the ammunition? How much kick do you want? There's a lot that we've gotta cover if we wanna get this right, an' we'll probably have to go through a few test weapons first. Of course, I won't let you touch it without the right protective measures since I know ya don't wanna get maimed durin' testin, so there's lots that'll go into this." She went into her bag and grabbed a small pen and started making notes on the sides, clearly thinking this out. ANd with some of the stuff David had seen her make while they were on that mission for the Lightbringers, he knew that the girl could do almost anything with the gun given enough time.

She looked up at him with eyes brimming with the multiple ideas for this weapon of his. "Keeneye, are ya up for it?" She was so into her planning that she hardly noticed Boss walking up next to her at all, and it was odd to see such a young girl planning out the design of a weapon.

Devon continued to drink his coffee as he saw Boss enter. "There's not any ready right now, but I'm sure they could make some up for you. What style were you wanting? I'm sure I could arrange something." He called out in a fairly coarse language not fitting his suited appearance, and an Imp walked over to him.

"Not really." Boss said. "I guess...I've never really thought about it. It's just what Edge calls me. I mean, what he's always called me, as far back as I can remember." Boss took a slice of pizza. "I guess I never wondered why..."

Devon, Melethia, David, Boss

"Both Long and Short range and have the magazine built into the bracer." David said with a full mouth as he threw his feet up on the table while Melethia took notes.
"Still, "Boss". What's your real name? I mean, unless Mamma and Poppa Boss DID make that your real name. Not judging, Can barely pronounce half the names of the people on this ship. Just wondering, is all..." He said as he finished his slice and licked his fingers.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 . . . 873 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here