The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 . . . 873 NEXT

The AA-verse
Time: Late afternoon

Kazuya | Edge | Boss | Darkside

"BOSS! SITUATION! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Edge had sprang up the instant he felt energy pulsing from...that thing, but he hadn't been fast enough. A dozen people were already dead. And Boss...Boss was just standing there, head bowed, eyes closed with his hands moving back and forth through the air. He was in a trance. This happened sometimes, when he found something that he needed to analize for whatever reason, but-

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME! COME ON!" Edge shook Boss's head to no effect. He wasn't going to come out of this any time soon. Edge cursed his luck and moved next to Kazuya. "Boss is..." Edge gestured. "...that. So right now you're in charge. Give the order and I'll follow."

Edge drew his swords, ready for a fight.

Frozen Moscow Annie, Cadolbolg, Constance, David, Devon, Ella, Garm, Teri, Ton Ton, Yu
So I decided to watch more Kara no Kyoukai...

After a moment to preform his scan on the Shadow in question, the AI's voice rang out in the air, "He is resistant to ice attacks, yet weak to fire! If you have any fire related attacks, now is the time to use them!"

Cadolbolg would have taken that advice ASAP, were it not for the giant hand coming down and threatening to smoosh his pact partner. Calling out to his Persona for aid, Cadolbolg cried, "Lei Zhenzei, help Ton Ton!", summoning the giant draconic-warrior into the fray. Holding out a sword, the Persona was able to stop the descent of the fist with the blade. However, he had to bring up the other blade to completely halt the direction of the fist, Cadolbolg giving a small groan as the strain of holding the punch went from Persona to user. He breathed a heavy sigh of relief when Ton Ton returned to his perch on Cadolbolg's back and his Persona disappeared; but the damage was still done. The turtle dragon baby drooped considerably after having held back that blow, and his breath sounded harsher than usual.

Ton Ton, seeing that his pact partner was wounded (as well as feeling the burden of shared pain begin to kick in), the Tonberry called upon his Persona as well, and hoped he could make up for causing his friend's harm, "Galahad, show this bully what happens when you mess with our friends!"
At the Tonberry's call, the sound of broken glass and the Persona appeared. Holding up it's knife instead of the Lantern this time around, Galahad brought down it's blade upon the Shadow's hand, and Ton Ton hoped the force would be enough to remove the offending digit.

Garm, despite having his Persona knocked to the ground, did not look too terribly affected by the act.[1] As Gelert faded away, the wolf followed after Ella's lead and went for the same joint she attacked, icy fangs and claws sinking into Shadow flesh in an effort to help his dear comrade.

Teri, happy with what her buff did to aid in David's performance in battle, shouted over the noise of the gunshots, "That spell will last for 8 minutes! Keep that in mind! Now for some divine aid on our part... Toyotama, ready Divine Power."
"FUCK YEAH! One Buff, coming up!"

The Cleric then held the cross necklace that was wrapped around her wrist close to her chest (Toyotama giving a similar gesture with her trident), and spoke a prayer to God to call for aid. After a moment of this prayer, the Cleric held the symbol of her God aloft, and a pillar of light bathed the Cleric as she gave the final part to her prayer: "Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. AMEN!"
Whirling Sadei around with an better grace than before, the Cleric shifted into a more aggressive looking stance (Fire Stance) before charging at Deadshot's Shadow; bringing the enchanted staff down with a mighty blow as Toyotama moved to impale the Shadow with her Trident.

Calling upon the divine power of her patron, Teri imbued herself with strength and skill in combat. It puts her at the equivalent of a 9th level Fighter in combative ability, a Strength of 18 (in conjunction with Fire Stance) and with 9 additional HP; making her temporarily better in combative effectiveness. This effect will last for 8 rounds, or 48 seconds.

Creepy Forest - Withered Clearing: Akane, Angelus, Caim, Cz, Jenny, Kalastryn, Lucieon, Melethia, Ryan, Rugal, Slindis, Som
I'd put something clever here, but I don't have the idea for the jokes.

Caim rolled out of the way when one of the necrotic arrows was shot his way, but winced in pain when Odin had taken the blow instead. It wasn't so much the arrow that had pained him, rather, it was the dark energies contained in it that had caused him problems. Directing Odin to yank the arrow out, Caim's PDA muttered aloud, "Of all of us to have a Shadow... This is not going to be fun by any extension."
Of course, the dome shaped bramble area wasn't the most uplifting sight either. Odin's ravens gave a caw of protest when the sky became a cloud of brambles and thorns, and the Persona simply held it's spear close to itself as Caim tapped into the Wheel, and brought out his familial blade. The warrior had an idea... Going up to the brambles, Caim brought his blade down upon the thorns and brambles below. If nothing else, perhaps he could build a charge and blow some back?

In the meantime Angelus and Echidna were on high alert, the dragon and her Persona attempting to keep track of the cloaked figured darting about between the trees. While her heightened eyes could occasionally grab glimpses of the Shadow (or was it the child herself?), Angelus hesitated in attacking the brambles as well, afraid her fire could end up suffocating them all. Instead, she called out, "Be on your guard! I see her slinking in between these thorns... I believe we should put our backs to one another, to avoid being taken by surprise."

[1] Gelert resists Phys and Ice, remember?

Frozen Moscow: Annie, Cadolbolg, Constance, David, Devon, Ella, Garm, Teri, Ton Ton, Yu

Needless to say, Operation "Hit yourself in the face really hard" was a failure as Cadolbolg was able to get Ton Ton out the way, albeit getting his Persona hurt in the process, but it was starting to become that The Shadow was starting to face a losing battle as he braced himself for the next round of attacks.
"You were the one who asked for this, Not me!" He shouted towards the crew at Ishtar and Garm as they attempted to go for the legs, prompting him to start fighting dirty by kicking up a load of Ice and Snow up into their faces to stun them.
The next thing they knew, There was a large hand driving them into the ground as the enlarged Ego of the Major attempted to then stomp on them like roaches.
Luckily, Mengde's Wind blast was enough to knock him off balance before he could follow though, leaving him wide open for Gaea's dive kick, sending the Shadow into a building for his troubles.
"FUCKIN-....NAKED LITTL-FRICK!" He growled in Angrish as he punched the ground before getting up and back into the fight, only to then be harassed by Ton Ton yet again, this time on the fist he just hit the ground with.
"OW-MOTHERFU-That was my trigger finger you prick!" He whined before slamming his hand into the ground again, with Ton Ton on it, the force being enough to dislodge him.
However, thanks to the fact he was outnumbered, this attack merely left him even more open as he got a Trident to the ass by Tomoyama and a Staff to the shaft by Teri.
O^O "!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!......that's....gotta be against...The Geneva Convention..." He groaned as he fell to his knees in understandable pain.

As he tried to get back up, A whistle got this attention as he looked to see Apollo on one the buildings holding an Old looking Rifle.
Pointed directly at his head right in-between the eyes as the Sniper waved at his target without taking his eye from the scope.
"...Oh fuck m-" was all he was able to get out before the shot hit it's mark, causing his face to go limp before he fell flat on his face before slowly shrinking back to normal, his Major's Insignina falling from his shoulder as he groaned weakly in pain on the ground.

Remember kids: If it took more then one shot, you weren't using a Jakobs!

Frozen Moscow: Campsite: Yu, Deadshot

While the others had set about finishing off the Shadow, Yu had re-doubled his efforts in trying to find the "Victim" in this whole mess.
The sheer amount of detail that went into his place was incredible, whatever happened to Deadshot here was clearly something that stayed with him.
What happened next though he didn't expect as Yu stepped into a trap, a rope hooked up to a Remote Claw wrapping around his feet before he was hung upside down off the ground.
This event was also how he ended up finding the assassin as he hopped from cover, a broken looking Wrist Gun pointing at the Students head as he did.
Deadshot didn't look well, Whatever this place did to him starved him as his body was un-healthily thin and covered in banages, as well as the scarring on his face looking MUCH fresher and going rather well with the blood soaked into his survivalist beard.
He was twitchy and bug-eyed, whatever he said next could end up in him having his head blown off.
Provided that gun was still working, of course...

(This post took 103 coughs to make. Give or take a few.)

Frozen Moscow: Annie, Cadolbolg, Constance, David, Devon, Ella, Garm, Teri, Ton Ton, Yu

Thanks to everyone's team work, the Shadow was being pushed back. If it wasn't for Mengde's Wind blast, Gaea would probably have far more trouble landing that kick. Though, this wasn't the case... and the Shadow met a kick strong enough to send a gigantic man into the building with a blast of snow and blocks of bricks flying upward.

Due to the efforts of the crew, especially... Apollo's perfect shot into the Shadow's face- the enemy had fallen and morphed back into the humanoid self that reflected Deadshot's appearance. Though, Annie wasn't going to celebrate just yet, for she needed to find Deadshot.

"At least it is clear to search for the man. I'll follow Yu and see what he finds... who knows if this Shadow is the real threat in this realm."

With that, the titan shifter made her way as Gaea's time was up... slowly shifting into nothingness until she was called upon again.

Frozen Moscow: Campsite: Yu, Deadshot, Annie

Annie wasn't to far behind Yu, seeing how his foot prints weren't out of the girl's sight before the snow completely removed his tracks. However, when she turned the corner of a building- what she saw next was unexpected. Yu was hanging upside down, with Deadshot pointing a weapon at the student's head.

The sight of Yu being hung wasn't the worrisome part- it was the way Deadshot looked. Like someone who was barely surviving, with the looks of a ragged man whom had nothing to lose, and was acting abnormal with his unsettling set of twitches.

Slowly walking up, to ensure Yu would not be harmed- Annie spoke out loud to Deadshot.
".. Deadshot. What happened to you ..?" Seeing him turn with a glare at her like she was a beast in the shadows, it seemed he would shoot at her at any moment. However, playing it cool... she placed her hands up and had a natural expression.

"Whatever's happening... must be your personal hell, Deadshot. We've just taken down your Shadow- the one responsible for us being teleported here -and want to take you home. Don't be afraid, Deadshot. It's over now, you should recognize the crew you've been apart of for quite some time..." Annie wasn't exactly sure if he was sane enough to understand (or care) about her words, but Annie stopped a few feet away... not tempting fate or wanting to scare the man into doing something regretful.

"... It's me, Annie... I promise, I won't hurt you .. we want to take you away from this frozen city .. escape the Shadow Realm."

Yu Narukami, Deadshot and Annie.

Sad Persona music.

When the well hidden trap had captured Yu, he was lifted suddenly and with a surprised expression on his face. The Persona Master had not had enough time to summon his own Persona or take action against the professional, all due to a gun pointed directly at him. Seeing Deadshot, Yu stayed silent and studied the broken man. Due to the maxed out amount of diligence, expression and understanding, the High Schooler wore a calm expression and mindset during the surprise. Yu understood the situation well and stayed quiet for a bit, knowing that the man was on edge like the many people Yu rescued before.

In this scenario, he had only hoped that Deadshot would not say the magical word "You are not me" to his Shadow, it might even gain more power and cause the group even more harm. Then Annime came out behind him, Yu was glad but once more surprised that she had followed him here. Yu really wasn't the type of person to have stealth, but it had seemed that Annie went completely past him to talk to Deadshot, Yu knew he was the important one here but he was shocked about the lack of words towards his own entrapment.

Yu would have his jaw dropped if he wasn't hanging upside down, looking towards the group he could only see his weapon, his katana. A bad mindset had overcome him. Listening to Annie, the hanging Yu was swinging side-to-side in a casual manner with his arms folded, was this due to his amazing courage?

"I would listen to her, she speaks the truth." Yu said while pushing up his glasses in a cool sense, which somehow stayed up on his face as if he defied gravity with his sense of style. "You are not the only one in a situation like this." Yu began to talk like the leader he is. "Deep within us all, is a Shadow, a part of us you don't want to show anyone or even yourself." Yu nodded to both his statement and Annie's. "But everyone surrounding you has accepted this fact and even overcame their problems. You can do likewise, but first we just want you to get of here and to a better place, before your Shadow attacks again." Yu said but paused for a few seconds before giving the broken man a dead serious face and tone.

"But to truly win this fight, to truly stop this nightmare to yourself and everyone around you ... you must accept him. Otherwise it will kill you." Yu decided to give him the hard truth.

Frozen Moscow: Campsite: Yu, Deadshot, Annie, David

Needless to say, Deadshot looked like he had just seen a pair of ghosts, wiping his eyes once or twice as he held the two at gunpoint.
"...This.....This...is SERIOUSLY messed up!" He spat in disbelief as he saw the people from what his Shadow had made him believe was a "Hallucination".
"W-w-What?...Thi-this is the Shadow Realm?..." He then said as he slowly began to lower his weapon, trying to process what he was hearing.
"....Oh no you DON'T!" He said before suddenly taking aim at the both of them again.
"You think I'm falling for that shit twice!? Y-your just trying to trick me so I'll pass out and die! Y-yeah! Well...I WON'T!" He threatened as he cocked his wrist gun for effect.
"I was never apart of that "CHREW!". All my crewmates are DEAD!...I just fucking ate Packie!...like a-...JUST FUCK OFF AND DI-" He shouted before pair of shots impacted him in the chest, downing him before he could lash out at the duo.
A quick glance would reveal that is was David who pulled the trigger, keeping his aim on Deadshot as he moved up though the rubble before helping Yu down.
"*COUGH COUGH*...fucking...rubber bullets?..." he groaned as he was tried to get back up, though the impact was enough to break a rib.
"If we have to drag your sorry ass out of here, I don't want it smelling like a corpse." David retorted, prompting a chuckle from the assassin.
"David West...I really have lost my mind...hehehehhhhh....ehhhhh..."
"He'll be fine, you two okay?"

"But everyone surrounding you has accepted this fact and even overcame their problems. You can do likewise, but first we just want you to get of here and to a better place, before your Shadow attacks again." Hearing this, Annie looked towards Yu with the same expression as before- but in her eyes... had a 'well said' look to them.
"...This.....This...is SERIOUSLY messed up!"

Deadshot crying out caused both of the crew members to look at the man whom was losing it.
"W-w-What?...Thi-this is the Shadow Realm?..." At first, he was lowering his weapons in which Annie lowered her arms in relief- only to meet him snapping at her with- "....Oh no you DON'T!"

"You think I'm falling for that shit twice!? Y-your just trying to trick me so I'll pass out and die! Y-yeah! Well...I WON'T!"
".. Deadshot, if we wanted you dead ... why would we have you pass-"

"I was never apart of that "CHREW!". All my crewmates are DEAD!...I just fucking ate Packie!...like a-
".. So that's what is making you feel so guilty. Deadshot, we all-"

...JUST FUCK OFF AND DI-" Before he could finish his sentence, David (bless him) had shot a few bullets into Deadshot's chest, making the mercenary fall to his knees. Luckily, the bullets themselves were not lethal to the degree of killing the target.

"*COUGH COUGH*...fucking...rubber bullets?..."
"If we have to drag your sorry ass out of here, I don't want it smelling like a corpse." While saying this, he helped cut Yu down which then Deadshot realized who the man was that shot him.

"David West...I really have lost my mind...hehehehhhhh....ehhhhh..."

"He'll be fine, you two okay?"

Seeing him before her, she gave a slight nod and added, "Yes, me and Yu are okay... thank you for ensuring that Deadshot didn't end up making us restrain him forcefully. I'm sure he'll recover mentally once we have him confront the Shadow. As i've heard it, you cannot be at peace unless you confront your Shadow. We'll need Deadshot to see this Shadow for himself, and back him up if needed be."

Glancing towards the wounded Deadshot, she sighed with her eyes closed and then did the unexpected- she placed both hands under his backside and carried him like a man does with his bride... only in this case, it wasn't romantic in the least. "When this is all over, you're explaining to me what this place is and your past, understood? Keeping it inside is what led us to this situation."

"Ain't now issue there, only I think it's safe to say my memories of Moscow are a bit different to his..." David said as Annie began to carry a limp Deadshot out, though he was just giggling to himself as he relished in how out of his mind he was and he wasn't even high!
Least...He didn't think he was.
"ohhhh...god, someone put on the damn heating..." He groaned as they began to make their way back to the group

There should be more here, but there isn't, freaking cold...

000Ronald:

The AA-verse

Once the dust cleared Darkside was smiling there wasn't a scratch on him, he had hit the missiles redirecting their trajectory into other missiles, and bullets had kicked up a cloud of dirt making it very easy to hide.
He laughed as he outstretched his alms several blasts of energy right though the helicopters
"Oh my No matter now then will you two submit and allow me to consume your energy you should be honored you'd be part of the greatest power in the universe'
He laughed Cruelly Kazuya saw it in his eyes this thing was not merciful it had only ambition it cared for nothing but power.
Darkside took up a stance, it was ready to fight.

Frozen Moscow Annie, Cadolbolg, Constance, David, Devon, Ella, Garm, Teri, Ton Ton, Yu
So I decided to watch more Kara no Kyoukai...

THe moment the Shadow dropped, Devon called to the others. "Okay, we need to track down Deadshot. Ella, you want to keep an eye on the Shadow? I'm thinking that there might be more from him."

Ella nodded as she wrenched the SHadow into a hold. "Is everyone else okay?"

Creepy Forest - Withered Clearing: Akane, Angelus, Caim, Cz, Jenny, Kalastryn, Lucieon, Melethia, Ryan, Rugal, Slindis, Som

"RUgal, watch out! We didn't all go to the effort of saving you so you could die here..." She went to cover Rugal from some attacks herself, feeling the deep burning sensation of the Dark-aligned arrows seeping in.

As the fight went on, the group noticed that the real Melethia was caught firmly in the brambles fairly close to them. Cutting her out would be fairly quickly, actually: It would just cut up a lot.

Not that it would be that simple to get to her, though; Melethia's Shadow was keeping the bolts and broken scimitars raining down on the group. It left the Shadow open to attacks, though...

While he was still staggered from the Arrows he just took, Rugal did seem reasonably stable, even with 2 bolts sticking out of his chest along with the others from earlier.
The rate of these traps and attacks didn't really give him time to have them pulled out yet, what with Ryan requiring medical aid, but he felt he could deal with it. For now.
As Slindis returned the favor, he retorted with "And I didn't come here to see my daughter lose to this Impostor!", shouting it for the Shadow (And maybe Melethia) to hear.
It was then he realized something, the arrows, they had a Dark aura around them.
...Don't make me regret this... He threatened before finally working up the courage to summon his Persona, despite all the harm his Shadow had caused.
Still, his Dark typing would help out a lot here and lord knows he wasn't going to give Mel's Shadow the same chance his got.

Thus, the massive killing machine known as Hercules was brought onto the field, providing a big dangerous target for the Shadow that (Hopefully) she couldn't deal with.
After summoning Hercules, he was trying to figure out his next move when he noticed a certain shade of green hair in the brambles nearby.
"Found you! Keep her busy, I going to get her out of there!" He then said to Slindis and to the rest of the group before running over to where the elf was bound.
He paused for a moment when he remembered that his Persona had his slashing aura, but he was determined to get her out, even if it involved cutting though thorns made of knives and arrowheads barehanded.
I'm going to need new gloves after this... He thought as he got to work and let the blood flow freely from his hands.

The AA-verse

"That won't be necessary! This Bombardment is enough to take out a building! He isn't getting up from-" Kazuya shouted at Boss and Edge over the gunfire and missiles, only to stop when his Helicopters where blasted out of the sky with Darkside standing there seemingly unharmed.
"...I really miss the days when you could just shoot someone and be done with it. Fine, Follow my lead." He then grunted in annoyance before striding towards the creature, this one was starting to become a real pain the ass.
"Never let it be said I didn't try to be diplomatic." He said before suddenly firing off a speeding red laser from his eyes at the foreigner, not even flinching as he did.

Diablo1099:

The AA-verse

Darkside saw he incoming strike but disappeared before they touched him,
"And I tried to give you a chance to surrender." he said and drew his dagger and prepared to thrust when the thrust landed the man was gone, he had moved so fast he left an after image to deceive.
"What the-" Kazuya's foot connected with his chin and sent him flying he saw boss charging in, hoping to take advantage of the airborne Darkside thinking he was helpless.
"Hah fools" he suddenly shot upward and floated above the ground.
"My ability to control the vital energy is more than just projecting it into a simple blast" he says with a laugh.
He laughed and being 15 feet n the air gave an advantage as he readied an energy blast.
a chuckle escaped his lip as he prepared
"If this is the best your world has to offer than I'll soon consume every lifeform, and I will be supreme.

The AA-verse

Edge nodded, following Kazuya to the creature. Enough firepower to level a building and he thinks his bullets can-

Edge was taken aback when Kazuya fired a laser beam from his eye. Following Kazuya's lead, Edge sheathed the sword in his right hand, took two throwing stars from his bandolier, and threw them at the creature, all without breaking stride.

The AA-verse

[i]Oh lord, please don't abuse the monologes... Kazuya thought as he fired off more Eye Blasts into the air after Darkside as well was quickly grabbing one of the fallen combat rifles off one of the dead soldiers.
While he could have gone into Devil Trigger, he was worried about how long it would take to do so and what Darkside could do while he was.
"Edge, Boss, Get him back onto the ground and I'll take care of him myself!" He shouted as he pumped the air with lasers and lead, still trying to give off the impression he had everything under-control.

The AA-verse

Edge looked over at Boss. He was still in a trance. What could he possibly be doing?

"Edge, Boss!" Kazuya shouted. "Get him back onto the ground and I'll take care of him myself!"

Edge nodded and teleported right behind the creature, bringing both his swords down as hard as he could. The thing's right arm was cut clean off, but Edge's left sword hit some kind of armor on its shoulder and shattered.

000Ronald:

The AA-verse

Darkside screamed at his arm being cut off and delivered a devastating kick to Edge's gut
"You, you insufferable wretch, do you think generating body parts is easy? It'll take me TWO HOURS, to get enough harvest enough cells to regenerate an arm, wait a minute, I'm right handed. FIVE HOURS, YOU INSOLENT LITTLE PRICK!" he screamed as he began pummeling Edge he hammered edge with punches and kicks venting his anger, but at the cost of his power was falling the arm turn limp and lifeless within minutes as it seemed to burn itself.
Kauzya noticed that While Darkside was keeping Edge in the air with is kicks and punches they were both descending It seems the loss of his arm had severely weakened him,
"I'm just gonna TAKE my time and KILL YOU."
Darkside emphasized the first word with a slug in the gut and the last with a drop kick burying poor edge's head into the ground
"And now I shall feast" he grabbed the dazed edge and opened his mouth wide revealing scythe like fangs.

The AA-verse

The second Darkside was back on Terra Firma, Kazuya got his opening and made the most out of it.
As he was about to feed on Edge, a fist impacted against his jaw with enough force to knock him off the Ninja.
Before the creature could recover, it was soon on the receiving end of a massive flurry of blows (Think the Beatdown move from the "Batman: Arkham" games), Kazuya using his years of training to good use.
This barrage then finished with 3 heavy strikes, the last of which knocked him back into the air, followed by an extremely well placed Laser while he was in mid air. (Visual Video)

Diablo1099:

The AA-verse

Darkside hit the ground and groaned.
"You think you won, but this proves nothing, once I'm back to full power you will regret ever interfering with my plans." with a gesture Kazuya found a bright light stinging his eyes when he finally cleared his eyes Darkside had disappeared,
Without a way of sensing energu he was for all purposes invisible.
All they knew was he was drawn to energy and he could sense it,

"damn them and my arm, I'll need human cells to recreate this arm, and thats a sleeve gone, this world has much more human ah yes over there if only I could find a powerful enough energy crystal, If I just had enough power I could multiply at this rate I might revert to a weaker form, damn them."
He ran fast, faster than any human could possibly run looking for a source, something to feast upon.

Boss's Mind
Time:Almost done...almost done...

Numbers, letters, and images danced around in Boss's mind. It has the energy of so many people, and yet its identity remains its own. That shouldn't be possible, and yet-

Something...far away, called out to him. This had been happening for some time now, and each time he said the same thing. Just a little while longer. I need to figure this out. I can figure this out if you give me ti-

But this time was different. It was urgent. Desperate even. And weak. And it seemed familiar to him, as though he should know who was-

And with a sickening crack, Boss was forced back into reality.

The AA-verse

"EDGE!" Boss teleported right over to Edge, gently lifting out of the hole he had been planted into and setting him on the ground. "Come on, Edge. Are you alright? Are you alive? Say something!"

Edge coughed, and took several heaving breaths; blood came up with it.

"Are you awake?" Boss said. "Are you conscious? Come on, tell me something!"

Edge opened his eyes. His voice was hoarse and weak "Kill...that thing."

"But-"

"I've been worse. Go."

Boss nodded, and turned to face the creature, but was blinded by an intense flash of light. By the time he could see clearly again, he couldn't even feel the creature anymore. Boss was baffled. How does it move so fast?

"Water." Boss said. "Edge needs water."

Taking Edge up in his arms, Boss reached out with his mind to find the nearest source of fresh water. There was a tributary to a major river about four miles out; and like that Boss and Edge were both gone.

The AA-verse

Kazuya needless to say was not impressed with the fact that Darkside seemed to have managed to disappear from his view.
"GODDAMMIT! YOU THINK THIS IS OVER! I WILL FIND YOU, YOU HEAR ME?! I WILL BLAST YOUR ROTTING REMAINS BACK TO THE HELL HOLE FROM WHICH YOU CAME!" He shouted as he he tried to find any trace of where he went, not finding anything.
It was then Boss seemed to get out of his trance to assist Edge, taking him to the nearest river for some reason, leaving the G-Corp CEO in the middle of the dead warzone.
"..."

Least before his PDA went off, prompting him to whip it out to answer it.
"Yes, What?"
"~HAAAAAYYYY Kaz, it's V! So how did that rift check up go? Just I was thinking of bringing the Violet Girls to this wonderful seafood place so I kinda need to punch out!~"
"...Just stop talking and send a Transport over here..."
Thus he hung up and waited amoung the remains, not looking forward to having to explain what happened to his team.

Yu Narukami, Deadshot and Annie.

The momentum of Yu Narukami came to a final stop, the rope had stop waving with it's captive. Yu himself still had his arms crossed and calm expression on, and still listening. "Clearly ... he isn't in the best state of mind. Hopefully once he sees his Shadow he will confront it and see the truth of this situation." Yu pondered the future of this setting, the cold still there but it did not bother the boy at all.

When the two and one mentally unstable assassin started to turn around to walk back, Yu had walked directly past David casually. The gray-haired natural user somehow got out of the trap, without noise, Persona usage and attention. The trick almost seemed magical, but the truth was, he was just too awesome to explain some things. "Thank you for the concern David-san, but right not it would be good for all of us to get this man up and running to confront himself."

Walking in front of David, Yu was eager to both rid Deadshot of his burden of a Shadow and getting out of this world to get some more ramen at the great store within the city. Most of the residents of the city knew about that great ramen place, but depending on the mood of the leaders of this investigation, Yu might be able to convince Mitsuru to allow them to get some free ramen in celebration.

"Hopefully the other team is doing well too, then that would surely get us some ramen."
Yu said to himself, the white breath coming out with each step. Right now in his own mindset, Yu was wondering if he could find one of those doors and meet the long-nose velvet gang again, for both business and personal matters. Summoning only one Persona did worry Yu a bit. ("Maybe I need more social links with these guys ... but the other links should be unbreakable due to 'that' year.") Yu thought to himself, once more his thoughts went to his Inaba friends, family and lover.

Placing a hand to his fore-head, Yu gave a sigh and suddenly he placed a weapon by his side. It was his two-handed katana, yet it was in a sheath, when did he pull it out!? Many things were a mystery about this boy, but right now he only thought about the stupid things his own investigation gang is doing. A calm but true smile came out on Yu-kun's face.

Frozen Moscow: Annie, Cadolbolg, Constance, David, Devon, Ella, Garm, Teri, Ton Ton, Yu, Deadshot, Shadow!Deadshot

A brief walk later and the whole group and back together, though it was a big weird to see Annie carrying a man larger then herself.
"Way ahead of ya Devon, He's alive, though he'll need some work. We need to warm him up, treat his wounds and then convince him that we are actually real people. Also, I don't know how full on he is, but I think he had to resort to cannibalism so we'll need to treat that as well...And maybe get a muzzle for him..." He explained to the group as he then began to try and scout out a place for them to hunker down, Even with the Blizzard the Shadow had made gone, this place was REALLY fucking cold.

Deadshot meanwhile was still shaking and twitching from both the negative effects of eating former squad-members and of the mental toll the entire situation took on him.
When he was laid down, he couldn't help but laugh at it all as he shivered, much to the annoyance of his Shadow.
"...Look at him...Look what this place as done to him...We used to be one of the most highly trained soldiers in Europe, if not the world. Now? Reduced to a junkie who would sell his own mother for a bump..." He growled as he struggled a little, though Ella was just about able to keep him restrained.
"Listen to me, The kindest thing that could have been done to us was dying here. I refuse to let myself be tied to that man, not after all he did, here and beyond. Just let me go now and I'll give you all an exit, we'll never meet again and I can get back to work on detaching myself from him. Final Offer, What are you going to do?" He said to the group as he did his best to escape the Succubus's grasp.
As he did, he kept his foot on top of a broken shard of glass...

Diablo1099:

The AA-verse

Kazuya

Suddenly Kazuya got a strange call, which was weird because the name wasn;t appearing and only a few had his number.
"Hey Kazuya I don't have too much time so let me be brief I Know a bit about that encounter you had its called darkside he consumes living being to gain their bio-energy, he is going to be drawn to any sort of magic cystals now I think theres one in Tokyo so I'd closely monitor that and be super cautious he won't stop until he gains perfect power-"
Suddenly there was the sound of a crash, and a young boy crying.
"Oh crap sorry but Icarus just crashed again Gotta go."
After that exposition dump the strangely familiar voice hung up.

The nearby city
Darkside hid in the dark alley looking for prey, a place this populated was staggering, he resisted the urge to pounce and feast on the first human he saw, with his arm removed and that brutal take-down he was weakened he could feel himself trembling.
I think I should disguise my appearance first Before someone notices me besides its so much easier to hide in plain sight.
He then saw and old abandoned clothing store carefully sneaking around the back he kicked down the door and stole what he would need, after a few minutes he heard voices from his entrance.
"Whoah check it out Phil must have started early,
"well lets get t o the registers, they might still have cash in them.
A group of teenagers had decided to rob a shut down store they soon learned there was much to fear even if you have a crowbar.
"MMM quite tasty, it's been a while since I've taken the time to simply ingest on flesh, they should be enough to regrow this arm," he grit his teeth as bone and sinewy muscle began to rebuild itself, within minute he had a new arm
"Hmm and look one of them is even my size." he laughed a few minutes later he walked out, wearing black jeans, matching boots, a dark hoodie with a back pack over his shoulder the crowbar tucked inside along with $500 in stolen bills.
with a scarf covering his face he blended in a bit better though he avoided being in the open.
"Now then, lets see if we can find some more energy before taking a flight." he says with as smirk as he walked around the crowded downtown.

The AA-verse

Kazuya | Edge | Boss

Needless to say, the fact that his man (If it was who he taught it was) managed to somehow jack into his private line was not exactly pleasing for Kazuya, especially when said man knew more about Darkside, who he was and where he was going despite most likely being on a private Island thousands of miles away.
"...Goddamn that Teenage Bastard..." He grumbled, starting to understand why he and Rugal never got along, before calling back to his HQ.
"...Hello? Put me onto the Head of Communications...Hello? Yes, you're the one monitoring the Private channels?...Right, you're fired, have your office cleared out by the time I get back. And tell those morons at deployment to GET ME MY GODDAMN TRANSPORT!" He then screamed over this PDA, yes, the CEO was in a VERY foul mood thanks to this recent turn of events.
After losing several dozen men and some helicopters, that anonymous tip was the last thing he needed.
Not long after, he began to see his Transport arrive along with a clean up crew.
Taking in the scene once more, he cursed in anger before making his way onto the helicopter as the bodies and wreckage was cleaned up.

The AA-verse

Kazuya | Edge | Boss

Edge stood up, dripping wet. River water wasn't the best water to heal with, but he was skilled enough and trained enough that he could both purge water around him and heal unconsciously when injured. "Alright." he said. "New plan. We're gonna follow...what was that guy's name?"

"Kazuya." Boss said. He was sitting in midair, about a foot and a half above the bank.

"Kazuya." Edge repeated. "We need to find whatever the hell that thing was and kill it dead."

Boss nodded. "Agreed."

Edge was taken aback. "...really? That's not like you, Boss."

"Whatever that thing is, it is evil, and in a very fundamental way. It's like a tick or a leech, except-" Boss thought for a moment. "No. More like an amoeba. It has a single-minded determination to devour as much as it can, to become as large as it can, and it has no regard for any life but its own. That means no reasoning, no placating, no reforming."

"Mmm." Edge said. "So how do we kill it? I cut off its arm and it didn't even bleed."

"No idea. I don't even know what it properly is."

Edge shook his head. "We'll figure something out. Come on, let's meet back up with Kazamu."

"Kazuya."

"Whatever."

Boss nodded and teleported himself and Edge back to the place the portal was. "You!" Boss said, poining at Kazuya. "We're coming with you. No arguments. You can't handle that thing on your own, and it will only get stronger the more people it eats."

"You're gonna need help, is what we're saying." Edge said. "And since we're around, we'll let ourselves in."

"No arguments." Boss said.

Frozen Moscow: Annie, Cadolbolg, Constance, David, Devon, Ella, Garm, Teri, Ton Ton, Yu, Deadshot, Shadow!Deadshot

When Yu, Annie, and David were able to set Deadshot down (with the man twitching and seeming to remain insane), his Shadow could not stand the sight of his other self at all. "...Look at him...Look what this place as done to him...We used to be one of the most highly trained soldiers in Europe, if not the world. Now? Reduced to a junkie who would sell his own mother for a bump..."

"..." With her eyes set on Deadshot, the Shadow somewhat- had a point. What could of possibly happened to make such a heroic mercenary resort to going mad and consuming the flesh of his fellow allies? Still, she didn't think less of him but rather... concerned for his own sake.

"Listen to me, The kindest thing that could have been done to us was dying here. I refuse to let myself be tied to that man, not after all he did, here and beyond. Just let me go now and I'll give you all an exit, we'll never meet again and I can get back to work on detaching myself from him. Final Offer, What are you going to do?"

Turning to the Shadow, Annie spoke bluntly, ".. Obviously, we'll refuse. We didn't go through the trouble of rescuing Deadshot, just so we can abandon him to the likes of a Shadow that's interested in overtaking his body. Sorry, but, Deadshot's with us now and you're going to be confronted whether you like it or not. No matter how ugsome you make Deadshot out to be, he's part of the crew. He's done a lot for me... so believing that i'd leave him to you is a grave mistake."

Seeing how the weather was just getting colder... she decided to help Deadshot out by sitting next to him and removing her Military Uniform in order to cover the man's body. It wasn't as thick as a sweater, but it's good enough to make you a bit warmer anyhow.
Even if Annie was suddenly much colder- she didn't mind. The girl wouldn't allow Deadshot to fall down at this point in the mission.

Yu Narukami, Deadshot, Annie and others.

Shadow confrontation music.

The Shadow pleaded to be left alone and become his own form, "detaching myself from him". This sentence made Yu step out of the large group, adjusting his glasses with one finger, Yu looked up in a serious way. "Tie ... you know nothing. You two are apart of the same coin, you are just the thoughts he cannot voice, his true feelings. The one thing you must know is that you will be forever apart of him, you will never escape him." Yu said and turned around to the more insane Deadshot.

"You will never escape reality, you can always run, but it will always be there. You may feel like you want to be a different person, but you can change, you just can't do it all at once. All you can do is live until you realize you have changed." Yu said in a more then usual calming voice. "For we all have faults, we all have Shadows, but we can all change, we just have to try our best." The boy said once more, walking up to the real Deadshot.

"To truly change you need to know and acknowledge your faults, and to do that you need to confront yourself and realize what is you."
Were the last words Yu said to the group, but mostly Deadshot. From up-close he could see a small smile on Yu's face, it told him that he had seen a scene like this many a time, and even he confronted his own Shadow.

The Lone Wanderer

During the peaceful sleep of the Wanderer, he could dream this time, and he clearly saw it. A barren land laid in front of his eyes, even now he knew that this wasn't real. Of course it wasn't, looking next to himself he saw a bike. Hopping on, soon the engine hummed to life, yet turning around the Wanderer wasn't surprised, he saw a massive horde of not enemies, creatures or anything he met in his Wasteland.

A rather obvious army of black-clad soldiers, robots, ships and a massive alien ship loomed ahead. Instantly the Wanderer knew what this was, looking down he saw a lock black coat, looking up he saw a cap, a cap he knew very well. "The TSC, my Terran Starship Command." He muttered to himself. Looking back he saw everyone awaiting his orders, once more with much more now, Liberty Prime was black painted.

"Okay men, we're going to liberate this raider scum ridden city. FOR THEM, FOR US, FOR TRUE FREEDOM!" The now Commander Wanderer said, pulling out the most obvious cliche one-liner ever. Suddenly the bike shot forward and soon the wind waved by, he couldn't tell if it was natural wind or the path of a bullet going past him.

(Hey, hey, HEY. Wake up you diarrhea flavored sweetroll!")

----------------------------------------------

With that sentence from a very familiar voice, the blackness came back and the un-sweet colour of a medical room came into view. Blinking multiple times, the Wanderer knew that he had woken up. "Ah geez ... hadn't heard from you in a bit." The Wanderer said to his Shadow personality with a non-caring voice. (Well I couldn't exactly talk when our soul went somewhere else, we were one. It ... it was nice. I mean, in a very lazy like way ... fuckface.") The Shadow said nicely but immediately came back with a slap to the mental state.

"Thank ... you ... I guess. Lets just get out of here, I need to kill something." The Wanderer commented before hoping out of bed and going to the hanger to fly out with his jetpack. He was hoping for some Shadows to kill. Although getting some fuel first would serve him well. "I wonder if anyone will look at a jetpack flying Doctor?" He silently muttered to himself.

The AA-verse

Kazuya paused when the duo returned, he hadn't expected them to come back from...where-ever they went.
"...Fine, but only because I don't have the time to talk you out of it. Get in." He bluntly ordered as they boarded the G-Corp Helicopter before it took off on a bee-line to G-Corp's Headquarters in Japan.
"Now, My..."Sources" have given me vital intelligence on our target. He goes by the name of Darkside and uses Ki energy to fuel his powers. I've also received word that a possible target for him is a certain gemstone in Tokyo, hence our target location." He explained, taking the credit for that tip he got as the strapped himself in.
"The mission is simple, we track down whatever Gemstone he's after and destroy it before he can use it to power himself. If the owner complains, I'll write a check to compensate. We're still trying to work on a way to track him, so it might be a while before we come into contact with Darkside again. Now remember, if we capture/kill Darkside, that's fine by me, but the objective is to prevent him from using the Gemstone so I need you two to understand that. Rest assured, after his "Entrance" to our realm, I have no intention of letting him walk away scot free, but if he can get more power, that'll make things harder in the long run." He explained as the Transport zoomed though the sky, going a lot faster then it seemed capable of doing.

The AA-verse
Time: Early evening

Kazuya | Boss | Edge

"The hell does that thing need with a rock?" Edge asked.

"...just throwing this out there-" Boss said. "Maybe instead of just breaking it, we can capture it, work to control where he's going to go."

Kazuya was taken aback. "What makes you think that would work?"

"Because it would not be headed somewhere with purpose unless it knew what it was doing. Bearing that in mind, there are three possibilities that come to mind. One:" Boss held up one finger. "It came here deliberately. I'm pretty sure this is unlikely, because Edge swore up and down that the portal was a natural occurrence."

"And I maintain that." Edge said. "Big ugly just got really lucky."

"Two:" Boss held up another finger. "When it devours people the way it does, it gains their knowledge, and one or more of your men knew about it. Even if that's the case, we would benefit more from containing it than we would from destroying it outright."

"How?"

"I'll get to that." Boss said. "Be patient. Three:" Boss held up a third finger. "Big ugly is drawn to this stone, like a moth to a flame. Even if there's more than one worldwide, it's more than likely he's going to be drawn to the nearest one, and if the nearest one is in Tokyo, we still need to move it to avoid unnecessary casualties. Not only that, but having the gem in our hands would allow us to determine what it is that the thing feeds off of, maybe a way to track that it, and if we're really lucky, a way to create a weapon that can kill it. And I imagine borrowing a priceless gemstone is a lot cheaper than just breaking it."

000Ronald:

The AA-verse

Kazuya | Boss | Edge

Kazuya's radar equipment suddenly went off the charts, when he looked it seemed something was moving to japan, at high speed no less the object was too small to be an aircraft.
It was likely this was their 'friend'
What seemed to be the worst part was that thing had seemed very reserved and eager to escape if this thing was moving at that speed, it was clearly desperate and likely had somehow regained it's power loss.
Kazuya sighed as the News came on.

"Breaking news Fareast city has seemed To be under a strange threat, recent statisitcs of sudden disappearances, Recent statistics report that over 5% of teh entire city;s population has gone missing. There's Been no signs of life but we fear a possible terrorist attack perhaps some sort of Biological warfare, due to the lack of damage to any of the buildings."
The helicopter panned to show the empty city a few shots showed the mountain that they had just come from, Which meant that it was likely That Darkside was the cause of all those people disappearing, it would also explain how he was moving so damn fast.

Over an ocean
Darkside moved as fast as he could, his power had been returned, at a slight cost. He took a while to harvest the energy but with little resistance it hadn't taken too long, not that he wanted to push his time, Those crystals were his best hope and they were across an ocean, not only that but he wasn't certain if his opposition could track them but they couldn't sense his energy if he got to the crystals location then hid his energy they;d never find him until it was too late.

The AA-verse

Kazuya | Boss | Edge

Kazuya took a chance to weigh in what Boss was suggesting as they neared Tokyo Airspace.
"...I can see why they call you Boss." He smirked a little, clearly he had put some thought into this.
"However, My main priority is limiting the amount of damage he can do. That and if this Gemstone is as powerful as it seems to be, I think it would make my life a lot easier not letting the next freak try to have a go at it. Still, You have some good points, A weapon that would work against his kind would be extremely helpful. Perhaps you might want to talk to my people in Research and Development, Maybe you might be able to assist them."

(Short Post because mostly dialogue)

The AA-verse

Kazuya | Boss | Edge

Boss smiled. "Well, I don't like to brag, but-"

Suddenly, every sensor and piece of equipment on the transport went absolutely haywire. Kazuya's eyes went wide. "Status report! NOW"

"The bogie seems to have gained a tremendous amount of energy." One of the pilots shouted. "And it's headed for Tokyo at an incredible speed."

"News feed says tens of thousands of people are missing from Fareast City." another pilot said. "Vanished into thin air. Authorities are in a panic, there's a state of emergency."

"What do you mean tens of thousands of people are missing?" Kazuya shouted. "We were just over there! Not an hour ago!"

"Where is it?" Boss asked.

"Still over the pacific, but at the rate it's going, it'll get to the site before we do."

Boss nodded. "I'll go head it off. Buy us some time. Edge, stay with Kazuya."

And like that, Boss was gone.

"How much faster can we go?" Kazuya asked.

"All four engines are at max, sir. We're going as fast as we-"

"Go faster." Kazuya said. "Overclock the engines if you have to, and make sure there's a fresh transport ready on site. Our first priority now is getting that gemstone out of Tokyo."

The AA-verse

Darkside | Boss

Darkside flew over the ocean with all his might-until he ran smack into what seemed to be an invisible wall. As fast as he was going, that hurt.

"You seem to be in quite a hurry." Boss said. He was floating about ten feet above the surf, one hand in his pocket, relaxed. "Goin' anywhere special?"

Better for the mood

After the battle seemed to simmer down, Cadolbolg alighted on Devon's shoulder again, Ton Ton scurrying over to the other side while the turtle-dragon baby huddled against the bard's neck, "Brr... I'm glad that's over. So, is he gonna accept his Shadow thingy or what? Sticking around in this place much longer doesn't sound too fun."

Ton Ton gave a small shake of his head and shrugged, "Dunno if this is something that can be rushed, Cadolbolg. Anyways, Cadolbolg's a little shaken up, Ella, but I think in general, everyone's doing okay. How about you Devon? Nothing got too hurt on your end, did it?"

Garm occupied himself with looking over his Pup with a curious nose as she busied herself in looking over the wounded bearer of the Shadow, Toyotama spreading the healing Aura around to those around her as the Cleric examined her patient. As she worked to remove the bullets and begin suturing up the varying wounds; the Cleric's brow furrowed in disbelief at the claim of Deadshot's cannibalism, "He ate someone?! That can't be healthy... David, I'm going to need an hour to change my spells if I'm going to fix him up completely. I can't get rid of whatever diesase he might have contracted from eating a dead body. For now, I can only fix the physical stuff here. Also, if any of you are hurt, just stand by Toyotama for a few minutes."

Caim, seeing that Rugal was going for the thorns as well, decided to aid his comrade by turning his attention to the thorns Rugal was fiercely throwing himself into. However, what he did not expect was to see Melethia among them. This only increased the warrior's vigor in helping Rugal get the kid outta there, and shouted to his Persona through the PDA, "ODIN, KEEP THOSE WEAPONS OFF OUR BACKS!"
The old Persona merely gave a grim nod before unsheathing the blade hidden under his cloak. Giving the sword a wide swing, a sonic blast emanated back towards a wave of swords, sending them back towards their attacker.

As for Angelus, she was trying to direct Echidna to shoot small homing fireballs at the Shadow as it made it's passed by; but given that the Shadow was so well hidden in the brambles, it was hard for the dragoness to say. Either way, once items began to fall downwards, Angelus beseeched her Persona, "Echidna, shield Jenny and Cz from harm!"
With an unfurling of her great wings, the serpent-woman spread the wings over the two like a great blanket, and Angelus could only look further for the Shadow as things wore on....

Personaverse

Akane | Angelus | Caim | Cz | Jenny | Kalastryn | Lucieon | Melethia | Ornstein | Ryan | Rugal | Slindis | Som

Ornstein answered first, curtly, but not kindly. His voice was inaudible, but his intentions clear. He swung his spear around and forced Ryan back a few steps. "Command Economy: Dead-weight Loss!"Lucieon's voice cut through the night air like a blazing fire across a plane. It stoked the darkness and flared the light around it. The lightning field around Ornstein intensified and expanded outward, devouring the shadows before dissipating. Ornstein seemed to glow with power.

Concern yourself with matters of your own kind, dragon disciple.

"I don't like you, but I am not stupid. I fully intend to work with you when necessary," Lucieon said softly with a mix of reluctance and angry persuasion. He turned to face Ryan, his own stature very imposing in the glow of electric energy. His hair like spun gold, his eyes deathly powder blue. His skin a healthy hue like that of unspoiled olives. Estoc hung limply from his side, clasped in soft leather straps to a hard metal belt. There were other things on that belt. Relics from enemy and friends alike. What Ryan recognized easily was a hand painted talisman used by Solaire, a Red Eye orb of Darkstalker Kaathe, and a blue eye orb of Dark Moon Gywndolin. This man had to qualms about killing others for profit and then switching sides without remorse whenever he felt it benefited him more. "As for matters of my current employer," he growled, "it's simple to say that a particularly eccentric Mage in Red is making me ensure the survival of this particular group of people."

He pointed toward Cz with his black card in hand, emphasizing who was really important to his mission. Cz was tending to Jenny tenderly, somehow overwrought with emotion. To Lucieon, she seemed broken. He would fix her when they left Philemon's influence.

The (Un)Real World
Time: 4:00 PM

Darren | Deborah | Kyre | Titania

Kyre looked puzzled, her brow furrowed slightly, exposing her iron branch tattoos right above her eyebrows. "What does he mean when he says he would..."

"Ahem," Titania cut her off before she could finish articulating her question and thought. Hopefully it would never come up again. "Never mind that right now Ms. Cwanuld, we have far more important matters to deal with." She walked up to Darren and put a small dainty hand on his scruffy clothes. Deborah looked like she was about to protest, but kept her silence.

Titania pulled softly on his clothes and tore them off, scattering them to the harsh midwest winds. Beneath the ragged jacket and shirt was a fine silk doublet and linen trousers. The little white-headed girl swept her fingers along the silk, tugging at it so it made a pleasurable scratching noise of rippling threads. His skin felt clean all of a sudden, and so it was, his hair trimmed and styled. His small-clothes were now a soft plush cashmere. Darren's feet sunk into his shoes, now leather and plush.

"He certainly looks the part now," Kyre mused. She swung her hips to her side and smiled before nodding knowingly in agreement to her own statement.

Darren almost spoke up to ask what was going on when a sleek grey mask affixed itself to his face. It was now unremovable, locked into place as if it were his skin. It felt strangely natural on him, keeping him warm and clearing the weariness that clouded his vision. "You are going to find a girl for me... I don't know if she's dead or locked away or what. Maybe she's in another world entire. I don't know. But you're going to make yourself useful Darren. You've seen a great deal in your now-immortal life. I have a plan for you. You are going to go with Ms. Cwanuld Darren, and you are going to find me a girl."

She paused and looked at Darren, whose face now was hidden behind the half-smile half-grimace of the theatre mask. Then she continued before he could say anything. "but Titania," she said, "what girl am I suppose to find for you? You almighty mistress of all magic and things wonderful. Beautiful, young, and irresistible to all men." She gave a coy smile, "Well, she's got big bouncy breasts, unlike me. She's got garish blue hair that's short but oh-so-soft, unlike my long luxurious white locks. She has eyes of amethyst, which almost looks like mine, and she has the world's worst fashion sense. She loves wearing the color yellow, and she adores one, single, very, annoying, human, male. Got it yet?" Titania gave Darrena long hard look, "No? How about another hint. For a good while Ms. Cwanuld over there had the hots for her, and just couldn't let her go. Got it now?"

She smiled, guessing that the face behind the mask had finally come to realize his task.

"Got it yet? I want you to find Kurumu and kill her," titania's eyes were wild with bloodlust, "and I want you to murder her. Maker her unrecognizable. Obliterate, erase, mutilate, burn, destroy. I want her so thoroughly dead that there is no chance of her ever coming back into existence. You have your Writer's powers, and you have Ms. Cwanuld over there. Use her however you like, I couldn't care less! Just make sure you kill your target!" Titania was smiling madly. It was beyond terrifying.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 . . . 873 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here