The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 870 NEXT

Ram was stumbling around, having a big head-ache from breaking the glass (which broke after a few attempts, which wasn't seen, because everyone was SO busy getting ready. "On to battle, men! and various animals/computer!" he cried, rushing to the nearest enemy he could make out. He slammed right into a wall, and landed on another Daye, this time squishing him with his mighty goat ass.
"Ok, can someone get me in the right damn way?" he cried. Spike gently spun him around to in the right direction. "Thanks. FIRE HORNS!" he screamed, horns bursting into flames whilst rushing at the two remaining samurai.

Master Kitty dove out of the way of Ram, the two Samurai dodged Ram's attack and he smashed into a wall.

"Ow, son of a!" cried Ram

Master Kitty picked up the last remaining Daye and threw him at the samurai, this time, it caught him off guard. The samurai flew into a wall and the heroes advanced upon him...

The other Samurai charged forward with his sword lifted "Woah!" Spike sai while lifting a dead Daye to protect himself. Spike dove away as the dead Daye were cut in half. Spike picked up both of his arms who had fallen off (He was probably suffering from leperacy), and protected himself from the samurais swings.

While this was happening, Ram were tumlbing around quite confused. Just evaded the samurai with a dead daye on him. Master Kitty on the other hand charged forward. But were cut off with a swing of the sword towards his head. Luckily his helmet were made of good material (the front of it at least), and he were only swung to the side.

The samurai threw the dead Daye away, and got up. But as Spike were struggling with the other samurai, Laser Cat Shouted "I'm'a chargin' mah lazor!" while aiming at the samurai Spike were struggling with

"Good thing I've got this helmet! That could have hurt quite a bit" thought Master Chief while picking himself up. The samurai was advancing toward Master Kitty with his sword raised.

FFWWOOOSSHSHHHH

The samurai in front of Master Kitty disinitgrated and was no more.

"Gee, thanks Laser!" laughed Master Kitty

"God dammit! I saved you?! That wasn't supposed to happen!" complained Laser Cat.

The lone samurai was left, eyeing the group that was slowly circling him.
"As the last Narrator Samurai eyed his enemies, he began to wonder how he could escape."
"Ha! Escape where? We have you surrounded!" Lazor Cat triumphantly cried, preparing another lazor.
"Lazor Cat prepared another lazor, when he suddenly realized that there was no way out of this room that he could see."
"What you talking about, I never...oh." Lazor Cat, and the others, quickly glanced around, finding the Narrator's warning to be true. The T shaped room they were in only had one door, and it was sealed shut. It's titanium shell left no hope of it being broken down, and the only device near it was a small number-lock.
"The group slowly realized that the Samurai, being a minion of Maddawg, is the only one with the password, and should thus be spared!"
"Oh, well, I guess your right..." Ram began to say, turning to the door. "Except..." Ram turned back in a flash, and hit the Samurai right in the head with an electro-charged head-butt. The Samurai crumpled to the floor, twitching from the electricity racing through his body.
"Except, we have an instant-out teleportation thanks to the Logician!" Ram finished, rubbing the blood of his horns.
"Hey...I wanted to kill him..." Master Kitty mumbled.
"Give me a break, I just ran into the wall 2 times. Let me have some fun." Ram countered. To the Logician he said. "Alrighty, Logy. Beam us out of here."
"Sure thing Ram!" the Logician happily said, while prepping the Logic. "I'm sure we won't have to use another for a while!"

The heroes appeared on top of a rather majestic mountain, the view was wonderful.

"Well, this is rather scenic isn't it?" asked Master Kitty "But where the hell are we and how do we get down?"

"Uuhh... I don't know how we ended up here... why would I think of this place?" replied the Logican.

"What are those hordes of people down there?" asked Laser Cat pointing toward a field far below.

"Ummmm. Okay spin the globe." A large globe was spun and maddawg stoped it with his finger.Uh okay target #12. The Alps fire the missles". The missle fired throught the air and the group looked as it neared the moutain they were standing on. "Holy crap" said Lazorcat. The missles flew far over head and hit the top of the moutain. The moutain began to crumble and a large avalanche formed and began heading there way.

"RUN!!! YET AGAIN!!!" Ram screamed, dashing down the mountain. He had Spike and the Cat's hop on his back, for they did not have the same abilites of Mountain Climbing! that a goat has!

The Logician and Ragnorak kept good pace with Ram, the Logician floating along and Ragnorak ninja-jumping over rocks and back-flipping past obstacles.

"Oh god! Run Ram run!" yelled Master Kitty while clinging on to his mighty horn.

Ram sprinted down the mountain with grace and skill, Master Kitty looked behind him and saw Logican and Ragnorak right behind them. The avalanche was gaining ground and the heroes were engulfed by snow.

As the group was tumbled down the mountain, they all lost consciousness. When they regained it, they were all buried under a 15 foot wall of snow. They all managed to get out before they suffocated, but when they got out, they saw that there was an army of goth-chibis lined up in front of them. Awwww...aren't they cute!

Quiet woman. Ron, what does this remind you of? "Nothing. Why?" Oh god, that's right, she erased your memory. Rag, please tell me you remember. Please.

"I know. Only thing to do is tear into them and hope she doesn't screw with us even more." With that, the army of goth-chibis attacked. The team defended themselves well and drove them off, though they did not kill all or even many of them. In the confusion of battle Master Kitty snuck(OOC=?) away yet again, to cause trouble for our heroes again at some later date.

"Why does this always happen to us?" asked Ram when they were all finished. "Is it karma or something?"

"No, I just want to play games with you." said an eerie girl dressed in dark clothes. "It's fun to play chess with live pieces. More satisfying somehow."

"Who are you? What do you want?" asked the Logician.

"Have you forgotten, Ronald? I am hurt. I feel I may cry. My name is Gera and I feel that you need a challenge. Especially you, Ronald. And you, Enma. You have both become complacent since the last time we played. Need I take you back and remind you of the destruction averted?"

Ragnorak seemed agitated. <How dare you mock us. Foul creature, I should have sent you to the grave when I had the chance.>

"Now, now, Enma. Do not lose control in front of all your new friends. I doubt they speak Japanese and besides, I did nothing except play the game."

"Yes, and you nearly wiped Tokyo off the map! More than 10 thousand lives gone, just like that, on your whim! I should never have agreed to play your game."

"Ah, but what will happen if you do not? I wonder where we should play next? Not Tokyo, you and Ronald have too many advantages there now, even if he does not remember. I believe we shall next play in the British Isles. London, I think. I hope to see you there Enma. I will be most disappointed if you do not bring your friends along as well. And, this time, a forfeit is a loss, not a draw." and she was gone.

"What...the hell was that, Rag?" asked Spike.

"Something that needs to be dealt with. Jerry, do you still have the rules in your memory banks?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Rag. Maddawg is randomly shooting nukes everywhere. He needs to be dealt with first. Nukes are more damaging than a little girl's games, whatever they may be." said Ram.

Not this little girl's, Ram. Unfortunately. I'd rather deal with maddawg than her. Yes I do, Rag. The game lasts for a year. No one in or out of the city except us, and we can only enter, not exit. No calling in airstrikes or nukes to die in a blaze of glory. We win, London continues as normal, she wins, it's razed to the ground. Damnit, odds are she's already there so we can't just hope that maddawg'll get her with a nuke. London won't be approachable for a year, even by air, and if we don't win, she'll have razed it when you can get near it again. If she has all this power, why doesn't she just kill us? Why does she insist on playing this game?

"I don't know, Jer, I don't know. Unfortunately, we do need to stop Maddawg first. Nukes kill more people than live in London anyway. We'll just have to hope she won't have too many pieces on the board before we get there. At least we don't have to worry about London going up in smoke in the meantime. Well, we need to stop Maddawg very quickly and then get to London. Any plans?"

random newsreport:
OMG! Zombies, I repeat zombies, EVERYWHERE. There's almost more zombies than the last zombie invasion, but...but these zombies are different. There...there beining led by the charismatic, and handsome, Last King of the bay, otherly known as Last bay king.

Not a newsreport:
The whole world was now zombies except for stragglers in malls, heroes, and villans. That meant the entire human population was now zombified and looking for brains, and LBK knew where teh brains where, HE KNEW where teh brains were. "MRAGGUH!" He shouted to the horde.
"BRAUHHHHIHHHIH!" A zombie shouted back
"HARFEADGEAD!" Replied the bay king.
"NEYEYEHENOEHEHAHDOEAHD!" Another zombie shouted.
"JSGATAOADADADTYHYAHGOEADHAODHEAD!" The last bay king shouted in rage.
"What are you saying?" A young zombie in front of the horde said.
"I...I don't know." LBK replied.

"O...k..." Ram said, mind still spinning from the sudden news of both a weird goth-girl and the horde of zombies.
"Looks like we got several plots to follow here. Just a bit to many for one group, to be honest."

"Don't worry about that girl, Ram." Ragnorak said, patting him on his shaggy shoulder.
"She will be dealt with in due time. But first we need to take care of the nukes."

"And the zombies!" Lazor Cat shouted. "Let's blast them all up!"

"Not so fast, Cat." Spike said, patting Lazor Cat on the head like a father to a rambunctious toddler. "The whole world has been turned into zombies. We can't take all of them, and even if we do, that means we take out the whole population on Earth! There's got to be another way."

Ram bowed his head in thought, memories of the past filtering back to him. "Well... the wise-woman of my tribe is all-knowing in healing and cures. I think she may have an idea of how to cure this outbreak."

The Logician shook his head in agreement. "And once we get enough of it, we can bring it to Maddawg's lair. I have an idea for those little nukes he's got..." he said, rubbing his hands in malicious content.

"Alright team, sounds like we have our plan. Let's move out!" Ram shouted, and began making his way East toward the Lighting Mountains, where his tribe lived.

The heroes walked for a few hours "Just how far is this village Ram?" asked Master Kitty

"Hhmm maybe about 2 more hours." replied Ram

"Ok, and is this a tribe full Rams or what?" enquired Master Kitty

"There are mostly Rams, but a small variety of other mammals."

Ram paused, he looked ahead, there were hoards and hoards of zombies. They were slowly advancing toward the heroes, probably numbered in the hundred thousands.

"Well, were going to have to get through these guys in order to get to Rams village." said Laser Cat.

The heroes prepared for a mighty battle.

Somewhere in a small ram village, zombies ambled on. The bay king, now given an awesome title by some random OOC made his way toward the last tent unzombied. It was the most protected, scores of rams and there woodland allies stood to protect there last bastion. "Moauauauauaua" Shouted LBK
"That jokes already been used!" A ram shouted ramming the last bay king threw the air like team rocket.
"I'm blasting off again!" LBK shouted cliched.
Meanwhile the ram village was being decimated, many brave rams gave up there lives to defend there home but in the end they drove back the zombies like they were nothing. Then the cos players were justly eaten and real zombies finished off the ram village, leaving Ramthundar(If that is it's real name) the only ram left alive.

London:
The last bit of British military, all infected by not yet bitten, set fire to the city, using plastique and other explosives in an attempt to destroy the city. London was razed.

Nexus:
A zombie locust accidentally hit the emergency shut off button, safety deactivating all nuclear cores in all nuclear bombs, making them essential giant innuendo bombs.

Heroes:
LBK landed roughly on the rams horns, being impaled. He thrashed wildy, trying to free himself. "HORDE GET ME OFF." The horde advanced.

Lastbayking:
Somewhere in a small ram village, zombies ambled on. The bay king, now given an awesome title by some random OOC made his way toward the last tent unzombied. It was the most protected, scores of rams and there woodland allies stood to protect there last bastion. "Moauauauauaua" Shouted LBK
"That jokes already been used!" A ram shouted ramming the last bay king threw the air like team rocket.
"I'm blasting off again!" LBK shouted cliched.
Meanwhile the ram village was being decimated, many brave rams gave up there lives to defend there home but in the end they drove back the zombies like they were nothing. Then the cos players were justly eaten and real zombies finished off the ram village, leaving Ramthundar(If that is it's real name) the only ram left alive.

London:
The last bit of British military, all infected by not yet bitten, set fire to the city, using plastique and other explosives in an attempt to destroy the city. London was razed.

Nexus:
A zombie locust accidentally hit the emergency shut off button, safety deactivating all nuclear cores in all nuclear bombs, making them essential giant innuendo bombs.

Heroes:
LBK landed roughly on the rams horns, being impaled. He thrashed wildy, trying to free himself. "HORDE GET ME OFF." The horde advanced.

Maddawg was furious at the zombies. He assembled his army and ordered them to attack the zombie leader. then he heard a noise from a nearby closet. "Is that closet narrating my actions". Maddawg opened the closet to find Bob and the mercs. "So that's where you went. Well I'm not paying you to stand around get with the locusts". "Oh great Maddawg sir my name is Bob and I would be proud to be your Narrator." Maddawg looks at Bob for a moment before closing the closet door on him.

The locust attacked the zombie hordes at the nexus in a fierce battle, butcher's leading a monstorus charge slicing zombies in half by the dozens. But all the butchers were bitten, and then suddenly turned in the middle of the battle, infecting the grinder allies behind them. Then the grinders ate the flamers, who ate the snipers, who ate the grubs, who fought the non eaten grubs. The entrance to the nexus was caked in blood and bodies. Then all of a sudden, Lambet locust burst into the seen, just to explode into piles of dead bodies. But it slowed the zombies allowing the locust to regroup and form battle lines to stop the zombies. Maddawg himself fired into action shooting zombies with his amazing skill. But this had been in LBK's plan for zombie world takeover, the riftworms had exploded from overeating and the entrances were piled to the brim with packed bodies, sealing the locust in thier hole. Also another zombie locust accidently destoryed all the mining equipment, making it impossible to undermine out. The only seeable excape was to become a zombie, but maddawg could come up with something. Right?

RagnorakTres:

Nothing to see here, move along...

Lastbayking:

The locust attacked the zombie hordes at the nexus in a fierce battle, butcher's leading a monstorus charge slicing zombies in half by the dozens. But all the butchers were bitten, and then suddenly turned in the middle of the battle, infecting the grinder allies behind them. Then the grinders ate the flamers, who ate the snipers, who ate the grubs, who fought the non eaten grubs. The entrance to the nexus was caked in blood and bodies. Then all of a sudden, Lambet locust burst into the seen, just to explode into piles of dead bodies. But it slowed the zombies allowing the locust to regroup and form battle lines to stop the zombies. Maddawg himself fired into action shooting zombies with his amazing skill. But this had been in LBK's plan for zombie world takeover, the riftworms had exploded from overeating and the entrances were piled to the brim with packed bodies, sealing the locust in thier hole. Also another zombie locust accidently destoryed all the mining equipment, making it impossible to undermine out. The only seeable excape was to become a zombie, but maddawg could come up with something. Right?

RagnorakTres:

[spoiler=OOC]
1.Zombies are not ETs they are human. Most of the time they are man-made
2. locust were never human they are an alien race living below the suface of planet Sera.
3. Airborne viruses also cannot survive in cold weather.

The heroes ran toward the zombies

"Remember, don't try killing them all, just kill whoever is in front of you and watch each others back" ordered Master Kitty

The heroes hit the crowd and began the massacre, some Dayes had joined them and Ram was leading the way with his magical horns.

The heroes were now about halfway through the crowd, there were bodies and blood everywhere and the zombies seemed to be getting more tightly together.

"IMACHARGINMAHLASER!!!" yelled Laser Cat with an almighty blast, zombies were flown everywhere and a path was cleared, "Come on guys lets- ARGH!!! GET OFF ME!!"

A zombie had jumped onto the cat and began gnawing on his neck. Master Kitty spun around and blew the zombies head off with his Shotgun.

"Your welcome" laughed Master Kitty, "Now lets go!" He yelled as the heroes ran through the gap of zombies.

Alright Mercs.... You know what that ain't going to work I'm gonna need to know your names.

The three mercs replied with there names. The female was zoey, the black one was louis, and the tough guy was Francis. Maddawg got an idea in his head and went back to the closet. He opened the closet and asked Bob if he knew how to use a gun. "Sort of I've narrated wars you know." Okay but from now on your known as Bill. Now report to the war room.

The strangley familiar quad group entered the room and found a locust who welcomed them in english. "Okay" said the general "You will be dropped off here. from there you will need to move to these 5 checkpoints. At the final checkpoint you will need to defend yourself for ten minutes while we extract you. Any Questions?" Everyone raised there hands. "Okay good no questions now get to the reavers.

But then, the heroes hit the mercs over the head and the threat was gone...

The mercs landed at the first zone. "Reloading!" Shouted Francis's. "Reloading!"Zoey repilied. "Reloading?" Louis asked inquistivly. "Reloading." Franics said finality. "Reloaing Reload, LOUIS!" Zoey shouted at the top of her lungs. "Reloading." Louis replied. "Bill." Said Francis. "Reloading." Bill said. In the meantime zombies had crept up on the gang.

In london: Still nothing new I hope...

Heroes: Same story

LBK: Attached to ram's hors. Could be used as a unique weapon.

Zombies: FREAKIN AWESOME.(not appologizing for caps.)

While the zombies where getting ready to attack, the conversation in the gang continued.

"Where are we heading?" Louis asked

"london?" Zoey replied
"Oh, god I hope not. There's nothing new there" Louis said
"To the heroes?" Zoey asked
"Meh. Same story" Louis continued
"The zombies leader?" Francis joined in
"No. He's attached to one of the heroes horns." Louis answered
"He could be used as a unique weapon." Zoey proposed
"Let's not bother. We all remember last time, right?" Louis told them
"Zombies?" Zoey asked
"FREAKIN AWESOME" Billbob shouted
"Uuh .. Francis. This is not the time for sexual harassment!" Zoey complained
"Hey, I'm nowhere close to you!" Francis defended himself
"Smooooker!" Louis warned the group
"yeah, I can feel that, but oddly enough he's no- ooh! Guh .. Guys, leh .. t's not ..." Zoey fell to her knees
"Uh .. Let's give her and smoker some private time, shall we?" and with that the mercs and zombies wandered off

"Guys?" Spike started "What were our objective again?"
"Guys!" Laser cat shouted "Look at that group of zombies following that group of guys!"
As the horde lead by the mercs (without Zoey) came up to the heroes, they were greeted by our heroes getting ready for a fight. Although it seemed that non of the zombies were in the same mood

"What's up with those guys?" Ram asked
"Well .. I think they've been traumatized by .. Uh .. What are you guys doing?"
"Uhm ... If we're not fighting zombies .. I don't know" Spike replied
"Well, if you haven't forgotten. We still have a girl in London to take care of."
"That's a hell of a long trip, Rag. And I haven't recharged my teleport-ability yet."
"We'll just have to walk" Rag responded

"Our heroes, accompanied with mercs and a zombie hord are now heading into the sunset. Looking for London" Bill narrated.

Daye.04:

The black hooded man sat in the balcony. For all he knew he was the last man on earth, and he was barracaded on the 3rd floor of an hotel in london. He didn't really expect to live but with his powers of being Immune to logic and viruses and only being able to be killed or removed from plot rather epicly he had a better chance than most. IT was that creepy girl! if the random worldwide nuclear strickes weren't bad enough and the recent zombie apocolypse now her?
at least the zombies seemed to move on. Wait there was somthing on the horizon, he looked through his sniper but they were still to far away, zombies? but these were moving fast. Maybe an advanced breed? he couldn't take a chance. He zommed in and aimed to fire.

"Ok, guys. New plan. We'll lead these zombie guys to London, and maybe we can use them against the Creepy Girl. After we beat her game (1st rule of heroes: always win) we can then use her powers to reverse the zombie infestation! Afterward, we can go to Maddawgss and take him out ourselves. You know, so we can have a little fun." Ram explained, heading toward London which was a lot closer then many cartographers and Geography teachers would think.
"Sounds good, Ram. Except you have a little something there..." Spike said, indicating above Ram's head.
"What? Is it a spider. Get it Off!"
"No, it's um, a charismatic zombie in armor, I believe."
Ram looked up into his horns and saw a man stuck to his them. Embarrassed, he wiped it off on a nearby tree.
Suddenly, the zombie hoard started to get antsy.
One came forward from the others. "Look!" he cried. "Our mighty leader was not, as we first assumed, riding that pathetic goat! We now have to attack these foul beings in vengeance! For the Ho..Blarhg." he finished, brains splattering everywhere by the sniper-shoot that got him in between the eyes.
The rest of the hoard just shuffled in confusion for a bit. "...How bout we don't do as he said, k?" a little zombie said. The rest nodded in agreement and followed the heroes to London.

Another sniper fire was taken, this one narrowly missing Rams head.

"Holy shit! That was close!" yelled Master Kitty while pulling out his sniper. He saw a large tower in the distance and a figure on top of it. He aim slightly to the right of the figure and shot. "That should send him a good message!"

The heroes headed toward London, thousands of zombies behind them. They needed to take out the creepy little girl by any means necessary.

"Our heroes came closer to the massive city. A massive city blossoming with life. Now lying in completely silence" "Dude. That might be because everyone is sleeping. It is in the middle of the night, you know" Master Kitty interrupted Billbob. "shut up, I'm the narrater."

They saw a big sign saying You are now entering London. "Here wo go" Ram said while stepping past the line. "At last, our heroes enter London". And so the heroes finally arrived at London. Now deciding to make a plan, they realized that the zombies had stopped. "Mercs! Dayes! Come on! We don't have all day!" Master Kitty shouted as silent he could. "uh .. We don't seem to be able to walk any further, guys." Francis responded, while trying to walk forward Same as all the zombies and Dayes. Non of them were able to cross the line. "Remember what I told you, guys? Only the heroes are able to enter London now."

"It seems as our heroes' attack-force has been narrowed down to only themselves. They will have to defeat the girl by themselves. Only when the girl is defeated, their friends will be able to rejoin them. As for now. My beloved heroes. You are forced to fight her off with whatever you have. Have fun heroes. Remember: I believe in you"

*Fwoing!*
Our heroes all of sudden reappear next to a huge tower in the middle of London. "You sure took your time. I've been waiting for you. Come one, Ragnarok. You know I don't like to wait alone all by myself." The girl told the group, while standing in fron of them. She's small! She's small! She's puny! She's right in front of us! Can't we just take her out now?" Laser Cat whispered intensely to Ragnarok *a sniper rifle was fired* with no warning at all, the bullet exploded in the air, five meters from the little girl. "No, you can not cute little cat. No you can not" "I'm no-" Shush! The rest of the group exclaimed. "You know we don't have any transportation abilities. How were we supposed to get her faster?" Ragnarok turned to the girl

"That. That is not my problem. Know, oh heroes. Know that I am deeply dissapointed in you. And me being dissapointed is not a very good thing. I've been here all by myself setting up this game. And you don't show up until now? And you even bring a horde of zombies to my door?? Oh, I will not be going very easy on you. I am deeply dissapointed. Now please. Let us play. Let us play before I get more worked up."

And with that, she was gone. "How do we play, again?" Master Kitty asked confused.

"Well, she mentioned something about Chess the first time we saw her, so..." Ram said out loud in thought.
"MAH LAZORS ON D-7!" Lazor Cat shouted, hitting a small building.
"Dude, bad and unnecessary joke." Spike said.

"Let the game...begin." and a board appeared between the girl and the heroes. but this was no normal chessboard. No, this was The Game (as laid out by Sheri S. Tepper in the series of the same name). The game began, and the heroes took turns at the board. Unfortunately most of the time was spent shoring up defenses against her pieces, of which there seemed to be a limitless supply. "She's swamping us with low level pieces on the lower tiers, making it impossible to move on the higher planes! How do we clear those away?" "Be easy my friend, Logician has begun to derustify himself. He's very good at this game, he simply hasn't played it in a while. There! You see what he did there? He sent a Hound with a secondary characteristic of Bomb in on the middle tier to clear both the upper and lower clusters. Now we have more room to summon and move." Eventually they wore down her defenses and she seemed to be about to lose, when suddenly...

The mercs (Now reunited with Zoey) wandered through post-apocolyptic London. They had to admit it wasen't so bad. The Zombies were friendly (Once there heads were blown off) unlike those zombies in city 17 and Wasington D.C. "Alright I hate walking. Why don't we just steal a car or something."said Francis. "I once narrated a carjacking" Said Billbob. Bill/bob walked over to the nearest car and touched it. The car alarm soon sounded and the entire group panicked. "What the hell! Who locks there car in a zombie apocalypse? Do they expect the zombies to learn to drive?" Yelled Louis. Zoey quickly cut down all the zombies with her auto-shotty and the rest of the group just looked at he. "What?" "Where did you learn to shoot a gun?" asked Francis. The question would have to go unanswered as a tank had appeared and is charging them.

Meanwhile at Nexus: Maddawg was taking a quick nap when a ninja Hunter crept into his room.

Hunter Pounced Maddawg but using his common sense he pushed the hunter off of him and then shot it in the face.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 870 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here