Clans of Garrus (STARTED! Still accepting applicants)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 36 NEXT

The group was lead to a grand hall, there were several large tables withing, all currently empty "Please, find your seats, the food shall be brought out shortly." Said lord Kronos, heading for a rather large seat at an even larger table.

Em sat at a table to the left of Lord Kronos, taking off her cloak and hanging it over the back of the chair.

Magnis took a seat from across of Em and proceeded rest his face in his hands, muttering swear words as usual.

Hammond, wanting to voice his hatred of this particular establishment, sat backwards on the chair next to Em, turning the chair rather than his own body. If he couldn't talk like a prat, apparently he'd act like one.

"Mind if I swap food with either of you guys? I'm sure he's got cooks poisoning mine as we speak."

Ari sat next to Magnis rubbed her eyes.
"What just happened?" she asked. "Are we dead now? Or am I still dreaming?"

Lord Kronos motioned to a couple servants who hurried over "Find the viking some clothes." He said, the servants hurried away. "And as for you, Hammond:If it really concerns you that much I will eat a portion from your plate to prove it isn't poisoned."

"Acceptable... Hurry back."

Before long a great feast was set out befor him, Two plates were set before Lord Kronos, one of which he sampled before sending it on to Hammond, cups of ale following soon after.

Alotak:

Em ate slowly, picking at her food. For some reason she wasn't very hungry.
Maybe I should apologise to everyo- Her thoughts stopped for a second.
"Hey Lord, are these plates made of real silver?" She asked, admiring it.

Alotak:

"Yes, and no you can't have them."

Magnis quickly smashed his head against the food filled plate, careless eating his food with simply his mouth just as a barbarian normally would. "Well, its not poisoned!"

Exictednuke:

Magnis quickly smashed his head against the food filled plate, careless eating his food with simply his mouth just as a barbarian normally would. "Well, its not poisoned!"

Em sighed and continued picking at her food. She fiened a yawn, hoping she could work up enough credibility to pretend she was tired.

Having moved on to her fourth loaf of bread and splashing most of her first bowl of soup around and including the table, Ari realised how hungery she actually was. She looked up when she heard Em yawn and peeled back the soggy hair from her eyes.
"If you're tired just go and sleep. I'll bring you some bread later if you like. No need to stay awake for us."

Jubilant Presentmas all!

Hammond poked his fork uneasily through the assortment of food, a veritable feast of white meats and vegetables prepared by what he could only assume were very capable chefs, yet he'd grown a bit paranoid of it now. He was almost sure, even after the tasting had been done by the Lord himself, that it was poison. Especially the drink. Lordy didn't jump to taste test that, did he?

He simply pocketed the fork, thinking Em would like it, and pretended to eat as Magnis was doing. He was actually depositing the food as a present for the cleaners to find later.

As the group continued eating a shadow momentarily flickered over hammond, who fell unconcious and disappeared, soon replaced by another being who looked exactly like Hammond, the doppelganger promptly continued eating.

"Yeah, ok I will. Thanks Ari." Em said, rubbing her eyes and standing up. She bowed to Lord Kronos.
"Excuse me Lord, but I gotta retire for the night."

As soon as she was out of the room, Em stretched her arms.
Might as well go to my room anyways, it's harder to sell things at night. She walked back to her quarters, rolling the useless crystal in her hand.

Two cloaked figures carrying scythes appeared in the periphery of Em's vision Beware, young one. all is not well, the palace burns tonight whispered a voice in Em's mind.

"... Dat aint good." Em said to herself, closing her bedroom door slowly.
Palace burns huh? I should keep a lookout for arsonists. She got ready to leave again, but paused.
Wait if this place is going up in flames, I want my stuff. She pocketed her treasued posessions, and wrapped the other stuff in a large sack. Then wrote a note and left it on the bed.

To Ari, or anyone else who finds this note:

I gotta bad feeling that something's gonna happen tonight. Crazy, I know, but please believe me. I'm going to have a look around, so if you read this, you should probably get your stuff together and get out safe.

Hugs~ With kind regards.

Em.

She left the note on the bed, weighed down by a small rock. Then Em disappeared through the door, letting it fall closed with a soft 'click'.

sky14kemea:
"... Dat aint good." Em said to herself, closing her bedroom door slowly.
Palace burns huh? I should keep a lookout for arsonists. She got ready to leave again, but paused.
Wait if this place is going up in flames, I want my stuff. She pocketed her treasued posessions, and wrapped the other stuff in a large sack. Then wrote a note and left it on the bed.

To Ari, or anyone else who finds this note:

I gotta bad feeling that something's gonna happen tonight. Crazy, I know, but please believe me. I'm going to have a look around, so if you read this, you should probably get your stuff together and get out safe.

Hugs~ With kind regards.

Em.

She left the note on the bed, weighed down by a small rock. Then Em disappeared through the door, letting it fall closed with a soft 'click'.

Hammond's half-empty plate of meats and vegetables disappeared before his eyes, the room around him went black and he rather forcefully left his consciousness behind. Before anyone had noticed he'd been replaced by some exact opposite.

Ah, fuck.

Get up already. If I wanted to sleep I'd have gone to bed already...

Em headed back to the dinner hall, but slowed down as she neared some guards.
For guy's who've been on a 12 hour shift, they sure look perky. She thought to herself. She walked up to one, brushing her hair out of her face.
"Scuse me... Do you know what time it is?" She asked one of them.

The guard simply stared down at Em

Alo, shuffled along the window ledge, looking in on the feasting.
"I need a new job" he muttered under his breath as he looked around.
Shuffleing further along he placed his foot in a rather large pile of bird guano, his foot shot backwards off the ledge, and his body shot forwards in through the window.
Great this is just my day first i get mugged and now this.
Aloran fell to the floor with a preverbial crunch, curling up on impact breathing heavily.

Em noticed the guard seemed to almost flicker, before appearing solid again. She narrowed her eyes, but continued towards the dinner hall.
Opening the doors, she saw everyone was still at their tables, but there was a man lying on the floor near a broken window.

"Hey guys, I think something's wrong! The guards are al flickery and someone just told me that the palace is gonna burn down. Plus there's a weird guy on the floor over there." She said, hoping they would believe her, while at the same time being very confused herself.

Alotak:
Alo, shuffled along the window ledge, looking in on the feasting.
"I need a new job" he muttered under his breath as he looked around.
Shuffleing further along he placed his foot in a rather large pile of bird guano, his foot shot backwards off the ledge, and his body shot forwards in through the window.
Great this is just my day first i get mugged and now this.
Aloran fell to the floor with a preverbial crunch, curling up on impact breathing heavily.

Ari had moved onto the bacon when she saw Hammond stiffen for a moment.
"Nuw kay?" She attempted to say through an overstuffed mouth. She swallowed.
*click*
*beep*

"Eeeer... What was that?" As she was searching the table she noticed a flash of red light from underneath the table. Ari froze as the pieces slowly came together.
Ari then jumped out of her seat, knocking her plate over and scattering her food across the table. She ran as fast as she could towards the exit screaming, "It's a trap! Hit the deck! Hi Em."

thegamermn:

Alotak:

*snipe*

Lord Kronos rose quickly, looking somewhat confused, he then looked at the table, pulled out a pistol, and put a bullet through "Hammond's" head. the doppelganger fell and the image of hammond faded, being replaced by a man wearing a blank mask with circuitry running along it, with the exception of the large hole in it.

"Hi Ari, bye Ari." She said, watching Ari run past her. Em ran over to the man on the floor, pulling him up.
"Hey Lord, I think you should get outta here." She said to Lord Kronos, before lifting the man on her back.
"Argh, he's heavier than Ari." Em complained, shuffling towards the doors. "Magnis can you try and find Hammond?"

Lord Kronos lifted the table and tossed it through the hole Alo had made in the window. "Wait. come with me, quickly!" He exclaimed, motioning to the group as he headed for the wall behind him.

"Okay... Sure... Not a problem!" Em said, turning around slowly and shuffling after Kronos instead.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked