Clans of Garrus (STARTED! Still accepting applicants)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Magnis swung his new sword around wildly, the elements leaving trails behind it. His eye's focused on Em talking to a newer member of the party, he would keep his distance for now.

Sighing with relief, Aricla slowed down back to her usual strolling pace.
"My name is Aricla. You can call me Ari if you prefer. What's yours?"

"Call me 'Em'" She smiled. They entered the main hall again, where the Lord had fallen asleep in his chair, and Magnus was practising with a sword.

"Em. I like it. Short and sweet, just like you!" Ari said with a smile. That smile quickly vanished when she spotted a tall, muscular man swinging a sword around. It didn't help that the sword appeared to be magical and was spouting all sorts of colours as it sliced through the air. Aricla nervously lent in to Em and whispered, "Do you know him?"

"Yeap! He works for the Lord too." Em whispered back, before waving at Magnis.

Silbarand was walking through the palace to his quarters with the Jiryu egg. He turned a corner and nearly bumped in to two women. "Hey watch yourse..." He started. "Oh hi Em didn't see you there." He said. Looking past her he saw another woman. "And you are...?" Silbarand said.

"Okay..." Aricla said quietly, unconvinced about the warrior. She waved meekly at him before leaning into Em again. "Is he friendly? Or...safe?" she asked, trying not to seem overly rude.
Hearing a new voice behind her she spun about quickly and almost lost her balance. Straightening up, she cleared her throat and tried to act normal. "I'm Ari. And you are?"

"Hi Sil!" Em said, looking at the egg suspiciously. She wasn't sure what that artifact would do yet.

"I'm Silbarand." Silbarand said. "You can call me Sil though." Em seemed a bit suspicious about the egg. "I'm just taking this to my room. It's supposed to change depending on it's surrounding. Y'know gain the abilities of the environment. So I'm gonna go leave it by the fire."

"Don't set your room alight!" Em joked, before wrapping her cloak around her.
"I'm gonna head out, I need to earn some more money after that last mission." She flicked her hood up and ran towards the front door, waving behind her as she went.

"See ya later Em." Silbarand said. Then he turned to Ari. "If you want me to show you around I can." he said to her.

"Why thank you Sil." Aricla said. She probably wouldn't get many chances to look around the place on her own later. She looked at the egg in his arms. "May I ask, what will that hatch into?"

Magnis had lost himself in his own imagination, remembering the days of the raiding parties in which he had some much fun in. He was on a beach among the barbarian legions all of which wearing hides and holding axe's, their target was a castle in the distance. The commander let out a scream and the soldiers repeated before charging.

"Cthulu fhatgan!" He screamed as he stared at the imaginary knights before charging into the empty hall failing his sword around.

His sword connected with a knights head spurting blood onto Magnis, one kill wasn't enough for him he wanted more. Leaping into the air cleaving downwards another soldier fell.

He then snapped back into reality and looked blankly out at his surroundings, he had been slashing the air rather then foes.

"Damn..."

Seeing the warrior prance about caused Aricla to explode in a fit of laughter. She clutched her sides and tried to control herself but his yelling just made it worse. When he finally came back to reality she was rolling on the floor gasping for breath with tears streaming down her cheeks. Eventually she managed to pick herself up off the ground but didn't have enough strength to apologise just yet.

Lord Kronos awoke and sighed "Alright, you are all dismissed for the day, return tomorrow as soon as you can, don't make me send out my personal legion to track you down."

Exictednuke:
Magnis had lost himself in his own imagination, remembering the days of the raiding parties in which he had some much fun in. He was on a beach among the barbarian legions all of which wearing hides and holding axe's, their target was a castle in the distance. The commander let out a scream and the soldiers repeated before charging.

"Cthulu fhatgan!" He screamed as he stared at the imaginary knights before charging into the empty hall failing his sword around.

His sword connected with a knights head spurting blood onto Magnis, one kill wasn't enough for him he wanted more. Leaping into the air cleaving downwards another soldier fell.

He then snapped back into reality and looked blankly out at his surroundings, he had been slashing the air rather then foes.

"Damn..."

Kildorn:
"Why thank you Sil." Aricla said. She probably wouldn't get many chances to look around the place on her own later. She looked at the egg in his arms. "May I ask, what will that hatch into?"

"Oh it'll become a Jiryu. Y'know the giant flying lizards?" Silbarand said. "Well let me just put this in my room." Silbarand ran off and came back a minute later. "So how's about that tour?" asked Silbarand.

Aricla wiped the tears from her face and nodded at the Lord. Breathing in, she turned to Sil.
"O-okay. I'm better now. Please lead the way."

Em walked back through town, looking for another unsuspecting citizen to try and sell stuff too. Sneaking an apple off a stall, she decided to stop by a fountain and rest.
Now who looks like a chump... She thought to herself, scanning the crowds from beaneath her cloak.

Magnis's eyes focused on the women who was laughing at him, he probably looked ridiculous fighting imaginary soldiers. He let out a sigh and continued to the train against the legions of imagniary Knights

A cloaked figure dropped down behind Em and tapped her on the shoulder, his face was hidden by an odd mask "Lord Kronos requests your presence"

"Oh... Okey doke." She said, getting up and dusting off her cloak.
I was just there... She thought to herself, as she followed the masked man back to the Palace.

Lord Kronos held up a hand "That's going to have to wait, Silbarand, you may want to remain here for a short while and watch over the egg, they fetch quite a nice price on the market and not all my guards are trustworthy." Silbarand nodded and headed back to his room. Lord Kronos looked to Aricla "As for you:I have some work for you, once Emilee arrives i'll give you all a full briefing." He looked up as the man walked in with Emilee "Ahh, that was fast. thank you Jarod." The masked man nodded and quickly disappeared "Now, one of our agents has been captured, he's currently being held in a prison in K'thak territory, you are to go there and release him and only him. if the K'thak discover our work I don't want any murderers getting out because of me, he'll be held at the top level of the prison tower, you will leave immediatley."

"Aye aye captain!" Em said, giving a small salute. This was one of those missions where her sneaking would come in handy.
"So it's a stealth mission hmmm, my favorite kind!" She smiled and bowed at Lord Kronos.

Lord Kronos nodded "You'll be traveling inside a caravan for most of the trip, but once you reach K'thak territory you'll have to continue on foot, that region is notorious for bandit attacks so keep on your guards. The caravan is waiting outside, you may depart whenever you're ready"

"Yes sir." Em said. She went outside to the waiting caravan. The driver nodded at them and she got inside. Em tested the seat cushions before sitting down next to the window.
"Ooh, comfy." She smiled, fidgeting with the curtains.

Sky Captanio:

Silbarand locked the door to his room securely and headed out to meet the others.

"Oh well I guess the tour will have to wait." Aricla adjusted her belt and turned to the Lord. "What did he do to get put in the top part of the tower anyway?"

At the caravan, Ari nodded at Em and sat down. Suddenly, panic descended.
"Oh cr** I left all my gear in my room!" She leapt back out and proceeded to sprint towards the local tavern.
A few minutes later she came bursting out of the door with a rifle slung over her shoulder.
"Don't leave without meeee!"

"Spying." Lord Kronos responded, then pointed outside "Inform the driver that you need to take a detour and then climb in."

"Im always ready for the killing and murdering." Magnis said wearing an evil grin, obviously getting excited for the violence to come.

Kronos looked to Magnis "Kills are to be kept to a minimum and kept quiet once inside the prison. the more deaths the larger the trail back to me, understand?"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked