Society of Justice 3: Crisis on the Earth

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 74 NEXT

Attention to all potential super heroes:
The Society of Justice (the world's most recognized hero society) is holding an open trial for all non-member heroes that would like to be a part of this prestigious and respected group. In the wake of the victory over Omoi Sykes and his army along with the recent galactic Battle Royale, we need more heroes than ever before to deal with the increase in requests. Please send your applications to The Promenade (1010 E. Robin Street, Nova City) where our respected group of heroes will review all the applicants.* Applicants must be able to hold their own in a fight (will be tested) and have a high, unshakable moral stance against evil (applicants also must be within the ages of 16-33). Enclosed is the application needed. We look forward to all the applications and we wish you a crime-free day.
-The Society of Justice

*Please note that any copyright infringements or false personas will be reported and dealt with by the proper authorities.

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for kind of disappearing from the last one, no excuse really but I'm sorry.

I wish you good luck with the next edition.

Shapsters:
Just wanted to say I'm sorry for kind of disappearing from the last one, no excuse really but I'm sorry.

I wish you good luck with the next edition.

Aww thank you Shaps! :3

I, like Shaps, am also sorry for disappearing. I guess I just didn't like the character at all, she was not fun to play. Also, I felt like a hindrance and that I wasn't wanted. Yeah, they're pretty shite reasons but whatever...
Good luck an' all.

Its not in first person, but we discussed this over Skype :D

The Zango:
Snip

You're good. I'll add you in a bit. :)

The Zango:
Its not in first person, but we discussed this over Skype :D

Yay this is going to be the third RP's I've been in with Zango, fourth if someone can get theirs started *coughs*.

Co-GM's Note:

Everyone who has stuck with the previous Society of Justice arcs uses the program Skype to discuss subjects relevant to the roleplay... and a fair few off-topic ones. We strongly suggest that all new applicants download it and familiarise themselves with it if they wish to be an effective part of the thread.

I'm confused. Why do I have a reserve? :] Nevertheless, I'm thinking up characters. If I can come up with one I like, I'll join!

Side-Note: Why the young age limit?

Aqualung:
I'm confused. Why do I have a reserve? :] Nevertheless, I'm thinking up characters. If I can come up with one I like, I'll join!

Side-Note: Why the young age limit?

The age limit is there because the Society wouldn't realistically accept someone that young. It would be kinda ridiculous if they accepted 13 year olds and brought them along to fight and army of power-armored soldiers who want to kill them.

The reserve is because Lizmichi and Counterattack thought you'd want to join, so we gave you one just in case.

Captainguy42:

The age limit is there because the Society wouldn't realistically accept someone that young. It would be kinda ridiculous if they accepted 13 year olds and brought them along to fight and army of power-armored soldiers who want to kill them.

The reserve is because Lizmichi and Counterattack thought you'd want to join, so we gave you one just in case.

Sorry- I meant young age limit as in no one over 33! Not the other way. :p 33-40 doesn't seem too old to me.

...Or am I getting old? NROOOOOOO.

Aqualung:

Captainguy42:

Sorry- I meant young age limit as in no one over 33! Not the other way. :p 33-40 doesn't seem too old to me.

...Or am I getting old? NROOOOOOO.

I'm pretty sure your still fairly young if your on this sub-forum. Any ways, as for max, it's because we want peoples heroes to be fairly inexperienced, if your character is in their fifties then that means they have probably mastered their powers, so your character wouldn't really fit into the whole 'young super squad' dynamic we got going on.

I'll probably start the roleplay on Saturday, probably later on in the day.

All right, I'm still working on my sheet. As most of you know, last night was not a good time to be working on it...

There. Done and done.

I might as well join the lot of you.

NeoAC:
Snip

elementsoul:
Snip

You guys are both in! :D

The Promenade, Nova City USA 12:36 PM

"Shall I head out now sir?" Sebastian the chauffeur asked Garrus as he picked up one of the small sandwiches his boss was making.
"Yes...wait you're still here? I thought you were supposed to leave twenty minutes ago?" Garrus replied in a somewhat frantic tone, giving Sebastian an annoyed look as the man took another one of the sandwiches.
"Indeed I was supposed to but Mr. Masterson told me to wait until he was ready to join me in picking up each new member," Sebastian responded, looking up at the annoyed Garrus and slowly walking out before any threats of losing his job came about.

Garrus groaned as he watched Sebastian leave to go and get the limo ready, cursing slightly as he finished putting the finishing touches on the sandwich platter. 'Number of things to do: greet new members, make sure Levi has the surprise done, do the training, take Joel to the vet to get his shots tonight...' he thought as he looked into the lounge, wondering where everyone was.

Sebastian, meanwhile, had just finished reviewing the list of new members ("Quite a few this time.") and there whereabouts ("Not too far apart like the last bunch."), placing the info into his GPS as he awaited for Richard Masterson to join him. He noted that it was not quite as hot as it was the previous day, wondering if the heat wave that was engulfing Nova City was finally over.

Richard was in his suit and out the door as soon as Sebastian had inputed everything into the GPS. He loved being the first to greet the new members, it was always interesting to see where the limo would go and to get out of The Promenade for a while. He poured his usual glass of scotch as soon as he was in the limo. He got on his communicator to speak to the others.

"So is anyone coming with me, or am I alone like last time?" He asked to anyone on their own comms.

Steven sat quietly in the shade, waiting for the limo to appear. Twenty minutes, fourty-two seconds late, he thought to himself. I'm forced to apply, and they're bloody late! How unprofessional! Taking a deep breath, Steven centered himself, adjusted his sunglasses, and sat back down.

Alex spoke into her com. "I'll come with you Richard. I think I need some time out of the Promenade and away from work for a while anyway honey." Alex said getting up from the couch in the lounge and walked out of the front door and too the limo.

She said down next to him and kissed him softly. "To think I was in the new recruits shoes not two years ago." Alex said smiling some and looked down at her left hand. "And to think this has only been on my finger for a few months." Alex said holding up her wedding ring.

-------------------------------------------

Eric was in the infirmary with the doctor sitting on a bed turning the pillow in the a teddy bear.

"I'll pass on that, Richard. I'll meet the new guys when they get in," Katie answered as she flopped down on a deckchair made of plants in the midday sun, a little worn out from the heat of the day. She snapped her fingers and a large palm frond grew out of the side of her room, giving her some shade as she relaxed.

"All right, Mother, I'll see what I can do. Yes, I'll email you updates, though you might see me on the news. I'll let you know if I'm someone else. Okay. Love you, bye," Rowan Ward said, ending the call on his cellphone as he walked out to the pavement. "All right then, Silhouette. Standard operating procedure. These guys have powers, they're like you, they can probably show you how to use shapeshifting effectively."

With that, he adjusted one of the suitcases he carried and waited for his pickup to show. He was wearing his natural appearance, the form from which he could change into someone else. There was no sense in meeting the Society when disguised as another person.

Michael sat on the park bench, duffel bag at his side. "Cooling back down," he thought to himself, pulling his coat on tighter, "That heat wave was awesome." He flipped open his phone to check the time. "Aaaaand they're late. Ah well, they probably have good reason. Fightin' the mayor of evil or something."

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 74 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here