The NPC's Daily Life - Video Character RolePlay

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 413 NEXT

Alright guys, seems like everyone is ready!! Starting the RP in 5, 4, 3, 2, ...1

Within the regions of San Fransisco, the District 64 stays quiet as the place is watched from all over and the security is tight. Within the left corner of the street away from the main gate lies a middle-class house, which consisted of 2 floors and a basement.. and in that basement was ten residents, playing a simple game of Poker. Even though they did not desire Poker, they were very limited on the activities they could do at this time of hour so Poker was the best choice for a long-time consuming hobby to get their mind off of being bored.

*Alisa draws the first hand with two cards altogether, gazing carefully at each card, analyzing and setting up a strategy all in her head. Glancing at her fellow roommates from the corner of her eye, while she puts down three cards onto the middle of the table*
"I raise." She replies, sure that she has the advantage. "Please place 3 cards over, which is called 'The Flop'. We need to make what people called 'The River' Where we continue until the third round and then you can place your bets."

*Alisa draws the first hand with two cards altogether, gazing carefully at each card, analyzing and setting up a strategy all in her head. Glancing at her fellow roommates from the corner of her eye, while she puts down three cards onto the middle of the table*
[color=purple]"I raise." She replies, sure that she has the advantage. "Please place 3 cards over, which is called 'The Flop'. We need to make what people called 'The River' Where we continue until the third round and then you can place your bets

"My dear, you do remind me of someone... anyways" *picks up cards carefully and quickly glance around the table scanning his opponent's "pokerface" as he also calcutales his first moves* "I raise you double that, my dear." *He gently pushes his chips(or whatever we are using) forward.*

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
SNIP

*Neko snorted and buried her face in her arms. Poker was not her game, and she couldnt wrap her head around the complicated instructions. The man beside her was glaring, and she could feel her armor heating up under his gaze*
"Alisa, i am not losing my allowance over a card game i cant understand..." Neko whined softly.

*La Volpe quietly observers his opponents. He palms his cards, confident no one can see him and replace them with a suited king-queen of hearts*
All in mi amicci (I assume that Italian for my friends). My fair lady, if you would not like to play, merely fold your hand. Push your cards into the middle, and no money will be lost *Flashes reassuring grin at the whiny girl. La Volpe pushes all his chips into the pot, and fingers the trigger mechanism on his hidden blade*

SkyeNeko:
[snip]

*Red picked up his cards, he looked down at his hand, a smile flashed across his face before stopping it a second later, trying not to give away which cards he had picked up.*
"Um, I'll just call that." he said as he put down the amount needed.

SkyeNeko:
-snip-

"I could teach you?" Red asked the person next to him, "I'm not that great but I at least know the rules." he explained to the whining girl.

"My dear, you do remind me of someone... anyways" *picks up cards carefully and quickly glance around the table scanning his opponent's "pokerface" as he also calcutales his first moves* "I raise you double that, my dear." *He gently pushes his chips(or whatever we are using) forward.*

*Alisa studied very cautiously at Wesker. She knew from observing everyone, especially Wesker for awhile that he was not only skilled at combat, but also interacting with anyone and can display a mood that's entirely not relevant to his real emotion*
"I see..in that case Albert then we should simplify the outcome with a draw. After all, Texas Hold'em is the most popular and addicting game with the Poker category. I triple your offer, then and shall call upon everyone else's bets."

*She pats Neko on the back* "It's alright, for this game is our only occupation and we only intend to spend our times mostly in the Basement without fear of breaking the "D-Coded Rules" as they claim to call it."

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
*La Volpe quietly observers his opponents. He palms his cards, confident no one can see him and replace them with a suited king-queen of hearts*
All in mi amicci (I assume that Italian for my friends) *La Volpe pushes all his chips into the pot, and fingers the trigger mechanism on his hidden blade*

"Ah an Italian. Tale un popolo eloquente ..." *Wesker said as the crack of his inhuman knuckles resonated throughout the room. The deal that Alisa has layed out has propelled his interest in winning the game even more. Wesker nods his heads in acceptance, without even breaking his look at La Volpe*

SkyeNeko:

XxRyanxX:
"I see..in that case Albert then we should simplify the outcome with a draw. After all, Texas Hold'em is the most popular and addicting game with the Poker category. I triple your offer, then and shall call upon everyone else's bets."

Dragon_of_red:

"I could teach you?" Red asked the person next to him, "I'm not that great but I at least know the rules." he explained to the whining girl.

Gentlemen, may I remind you that I am all in? And seeing as though we all have started out equal in terms of money, I'd dare say you would have to go all in as well. *Flashes a smug grin*

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
-snip-

*Red looked at his hand, and then threw it on the table*
"You know its less fun when people do that right?" Red asked the smugly grinning person. *He frowned as he realised he lost a bit of money, but shrugged, hoping to win the next round.*

Dragon_of_red:
SNIP

*Neko looked around solemnly. She felt bad that she didn't know the game or rules, and mumbled something about folding before sitting back in her chair, absorbed in scrutinizing the patterns on her skirt.*

Mr.Ivebeenframed:

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
All in mi amicci (I assume that Italian for my friends) *La Volpe pushes all his chips into the pot, and fingers the trigger mechanism on his hidden blade*

"Ah an Italian. Tale un popolo eloquente ..." *Wesker said as the crack of his inhuman knuckles resonated throughout the room. The deal that Alisa has layed out has propelled his interest in winning the game even more. Wesker nods his heads in acceptance, without even breaking his look at La Volpe*

And from where do you hail, doctor?? (The "doctor?" is also a question)

Dragon_of_red:
"You know its less fun when people do that right?" Red asked the smugly grinning person. *He frowned as he realised he lost a bit of money, but shrugged, hoping to win the next round.*

My friend, we've yet to see the river! Your hand is not so bad, but compared to a royal flush... *La Volpe lays down his hand. Out of the corner of his eye La Volpe watches Wesker* That will bear watching, either a mighty enemy or a crafty ally, he is. Much like Machiavelli. (Itallics indicate thoughts)

Dragon_of_red:

Gentlemen, may I remind you that I am all in? And seeing as though we all have started out equal in terms of money, I'd dare say you would have to go all in as well. *Flashes a smug grin*

*Alisa closes her eyes and puts out her hands to reveal that she wasn't really in the lead as she hoped to achieve* "Queens and an Eight..I felt maybe perhaps my particular speech would impact you all to believe me, but it appears I was overdoing myself with thinking that I would accomplish this Game in my favor.."

Well my friends, looks like you are all out of money. I assume we are here for something more than poker? Or am I reading you all wrong? Come now, we are hardly your characters from Batman's reality. We all possess great powers, or at least I assume you all do. Or am I wrong again?

Icarion (aka Stockholm):

Mr.Ivebeenframed:

Icarion (aka Stockholm):

And from where do you hail, doctor?? (The "doctor?" is also a question)

Dragon_of_red:

My friend, we've yet to see the river! Your hand is not so bad, but compared to a royal flush... *La Volpe lays down his hand. Out of the corner of his eye La Volpe watches Wesker* That will bear watching, either a mighty enemy or a crafty ally, he is. Much like Machiavelli. (Itallics indicate thoughts)

*Wesker clears his throat* "Well, I had the oppourtunity of learning many things when I was a child. I wasn't neccesarily priviliged but my upbringin was more advantageous to me than most people. Although my advantages haven't really affected my luck here on the table seeing as i just lost. *Pushes away from the table and just watches the rest of the action saluting La Volpe like a gentleman in Renaissance Italy would.*

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
Well my friends, looks like you are all out of money. I assume we are here for something more than poker? Or am I reading you all wrong? Come now, we are hardly your characters from Batman's reality. We all possess great powers, or at least I assume you all do. Or am I wrong again?

*Alisa looks at her hands and slowly moves her fingers and then looks back at La Volpe*
"As true as that may be, we're forbidden to even use an ounce of it. We're strictly held here and if we break a rule, they'll be on us without any considerate hesitation.." *She shows no emotion of sadness, but more of worry overall*

*Then she hands in all her money, which is a few coins and a dollar bill* "I am sorry, it's all I have. The rent here is $55.00 per day and my job doesn't suit to that budget. I am borrowing from Samus next door..but, she seems very paranoid for some reason.."

XxRyanxX:

*Alisa looks at her hands and slowly moves her fingers and then looks back at La Volpe*
"As true as that may be, we're forbidden to even use an ounce of it. We're strictly held here and if we break a rule, they'll be on us without any considerate hesitation.." *She shows no emotion of sadness, but more of worry overall*

*Then she hands in all her money, which is a few coins and a dollar bill* "I am sorry, it's all I have. The rent here is $55.00 per day and my job doesn't suit to that budget. I am borrowing from Samus next door..but, she seems very paranoid for some reason.."

*Ocelot is sitting in the back of the room, waiting for the hand to end, spinning his gun on his finger* Hm... certainly an interesting group.

SkyeNeko:

Dragon_of_red:
SNIP

*Neko looked around solemnly. She felt bad that she didn't know the game or rules, and mumbled something about folding before sitting back in her chair, absorbed in scrutinizing the patterns on her skirt.*

*Alisa notices afterward* "..Mm, telling by your reaction to this Game, you're feeling slightly uneasy. What is wrong, are you alright?"

@Alisa

*Wesker gets up* "Yes, did any of you see the incident that just occured down the street?" *Wesker gets up and walks to the nearest window* "Since I'm guessing not, a certain man by the name of Nico Bellic was caught stockpiling weapons down the street. They found him and chastised him accordingly. Of course he wasn't killed seeing as he didn't do anything or there wasn't any killings recently but maybe that serves an explanation to Ms. Aran becoming nervous." *He notices Ocelot's revovler* "Might want to hide that friend, they are getting bolder."

@Ryan and Framed: Do you guys mmind if we use the @? It makes things so much easier.
*Returns Weskers bow, and adds in an appreciative nod*
"Ahhhhhh, my friends, here in this room we have everything. But it is an everything shackled, an everything oppressed. We need our freedom, we need to live. I propose we leave this place and have some adventures in the real world.

@Wesker
*Alisa remains seated, but her eyes follow on Wesker's mouth to examine his words carefully*
"..Is that so?" *She looks down at the table and becomes silent, but then raises her head and smiles slightly* "Well, at least if we all behave, then we'll be fine. They cannot accuse us of doing anything wrong, and if so I can explain.." *She suddenly stops herself and stands* "OH! I must prepare dinner huh? I shall be back, I am going to the kitchen and see if we have any Chilly left!" *She skips upstairs*

@Ocelot

"And don't you think about any adventures! I cannot simply put ourselves at risk.. I-I wouldn't know what to do if you guys get hurt!" *She calls out, while attending to the Kitchen*

*waits until Alisa is gone*
@La Volpe:
*stops spinning gun and stands up* As nice as that sounds, leaving here is the last thing you want to try. Last man to try that was a fellow by the name of Dimentio. Went missing shortly afterwards. Hasn't been seen since. And the rumors aren't pleasant.

@Icarion

"And how do you propose we do that with no weapons, La Volpe?" Neko readjusted her chestplate slowly.

Hey guys just got on (should this be in spoiler bar?)

*The Arbiter walks into the room, examining the other players with interest*
"Hey guys, mind if I join in"?

@Liquid
*Impressed by Liquid* "Seeing as we are both men of the modern era care to swap stories?" *He also points to his Samurai Edge snug in his holster hidden in his trench coat as a sign of equal armament*

@Arbiter
"Please make yourself at home..."

*looks at others, sits down at the table, holsters gun, picks up and shuffles deck*
@Arbiter
Yes, I suppose we should get back to the game. It can help take our mind off of these...*looks at the others* unpleasant matters.
@Wesker
Things have been interesting. Walking battle tanks, genome super soldiers, clones of a legend... the world became a very different place for me. And you, Mr. Wesker?

@Neko
*La Vlope flexes his wrist and unsheathes his hidden blade.* "But you see my friends, I am an Assassino, a master of silent killing. And I have several ranged wepons hidden as well. I can take out several gaurds, and tehn you can climb the walls and we will be gone.*flashes a superior grin*
@Arbiter:Come in, come in, we are plotting an escape!

@Arbiter
"Hey." Neko smiled. Her eyes wandered over his armor, and ideas began to form in her head. Ideas of blood. Ideas of freedom. "Hmm. This would be a lot easier if... can someone break this support?" Neko mentioned to one of the large pillars they were playing around.

@Liquid
"Well, running a company that specializes in Bioweaponry isn't as easy as it used to be. Many call me crazy for the things I've done. Had to fake my death here and there. Here's one thing that hasn't changed though: War. I mean how else do such nations expect to triumph over the other through 'peace'*finger qoutes*? You seem like a man who could understand." *Sits down and grins.*

@La Volpe
"Of course you can, but your talents will prove you useless if they manage to put a bullet in that brain of yours."

@Neko
*The Arbiter sits down on a nearby seat and looks at Neko*
"It seems to me, human, that you plan to escape this place" he replies,
"Well, it just so happens that I have a couple of plasma grenades that could easily take down that support." He says with an alien grin.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 413 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked