Demigods: A Camp Half-Blood RP -- Revamped Edition { Started, Closed }

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

@CounterAttack: Hey CA. Is there anything that you think I should change/add/flesh out with my new character? Please let me know, I'm really interested in getting into this RP :)

Jav3lin:
@CounterAttack: Hey CA. Is there anything that you think I should change/add/flesh out with my new character? Please let me know, I'm really interested in getting into this RP :)

*rereads sheet yet again*

Um... I don't think there's anything else that needs changing. You're in.

Not much has changed except the correction of Aeolus from a woman into a man lol.

The biggest change other than that is this (I'm putting it here for easy access so you don't have to sift through my enormous Bio again lol):

Now, at the age of 21, Mat sports a Samoan tribal tattoo on his face to commemorate his mother. Despite the best efforts of Chiron to dispel any hatred, Mat still holds a violent contempt for Aeolus stronger than any squall or hurricane. He continues to train doggedly in weights, rugby, quarterstaff and wind manipulation, maintaining that it allows him to "forget all the shit that has happened."

I don't know your feelings on characters hating their Divine Parent so I thought I'd draw your attention to it straight away. I guess I just think that it could make for some interesting roleplaying but also may not be the kind of thing you're looking for. After all, we're meant to be the good guys right? It'd be a bit shit if I refused to do something based on my hatred for a certain God.

Also, is the character meant to have met their Divine Parent at all? Because the Bio is wholly assumes that Mat hasn't met Aeolus at all. (And frankly, he doesn't particularly want to).

So yeah...clarification would be handy if just for my own peace-of-mind and if you want/need any changes made let me know and I'll tear my hair out trying to please you lol. = P

Although to be honest, it's good you forced me to reread my whole sheet because I found a number of typos and some terribly structured sentences. So I'm glad I checked it. = D

@ToF: I've got my parent haven't even seeing me, mostly because he's ashamed, but I think it works.

Tips_of_Fingers:
-spoilersnip-

Not much has changed except the correction of Aeolus from a woman into a man lol.

The biggest change other than that is this (I'm putting it here for easy access so you don't have to sift through my enormous Bio again lol):

Now, at the age of 21, Mat sports a Samoan tribal tattoo on his face to commemorate his mother. Despite the best efforts of Chiron to dispel any hatred, Mat still holds a violent contempt for Aeolus stronger than any squall or hurricane. He continues to train doggedly in weights, rugby, quarterstaff and wind manipulation, maintaining that it allows him to "forget all the shit that has happened."

I don't know your feelings on characters hating their Divine Parent so I thought I'd draw your attention to it straight away. I guess I just think that it could make for some interesting roleplaying but also may not be the kind of thing you're looking for. After all, we're meant to be the good guys right? It'd be a bit shit if I refused to do something based on my hatred for a certain God.

Also, is the character meant to have met their Divine Parent at all? Because the Bio is wholly assumes that Mat hasn't met Aeolus at all. (And frankly, he doesn't particularly want to).

So yeah...clarification would be handy if just for my own peace-of-mind and if you want/need any changes made let me know and I'll tear my hair out trying to please you lol. = P

Although to be honest, it's good you forced me to reread my whole sheet because I found a number of typos and some terribly structured sentences. So I'm glad I checked it. = D

Alrighty, that's all good. You're in.

In regards to whether your character would have met Aeolus or not, it's perfectly fine if they haven't.

Yumi_and_Erea:
-snip-

Nicely done, accepted.

CounterAttack:

Alrighty, that's all good. You're in.

In regards to whether your character would have met Aeolus or not, it's perfectly fine if they haven't.

Excellent. Thanks for the opportunity. Right, I'm off for tonight but I'll jump back on tomorrow and have a look at Yumi's sheet (which I look forward to) and see if anyone else has posted.

laters guys =D

@CA: Just a quick question if there is anything I need to change, etc ? Just since I'm really liking the looks of this RP >.>

@TTT: Every single time I see your Avatar I laugh. I just can't help it. xP Nice choice.

@CounterAttack I`m assuming that with part three of the accepted characters up, I did`nt get in, or is there still hope?.

Time Travelling Toaster:
@CA: Just a quick question if there is anything I need to change, etc ? Just since I'm really liking the looks of this RP >.>

terribleyetfun:
@CounterAttack I`m assuming that with part three of the accepted characters up, I did`nt get in, or is there still hope?.

I'll speak to both of you individually when I have a moment. I thank you in advance for your patience.

Took a bit longer than I'd planned, but here's my sheet (also sent via PM):

Interested, working on a sheet.

CounterAttack:

Tips_of_Fingers:
I keep coming back to this RP with a forlorn expression so I've come up with a different idea. This is the resulting character sheet and I hope it's more than adequate

-epically long snip-

Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change although if you ask me to over haul the whole Biography section I'll likely cry.

Your sheet is almost perfect, except for one thing. According to Wikipedia, the three incarnations of Aeolus are all male, one of whom is the master of the winds.

Rainboq:
-sheetsnip-

I'll probably add to her later.

I suggest you add more to your character sooner rather than later. To be honest, I expected a lot more detail from you.

As did I, I'm currently smack in the middle of exams unfortunately

Rainboq:
As did I, I'm currently smack in the middle of exams unfortunately

I really hope you get in! Can't wait to get this started. :)

@CA do you need me to add anything to my sheet or was I not accepted or on wait?

elementsoul:
-snip-

Brilliant, you're in.

Fjeld:
@CA do you need me to add anything to my sheet or was I not accepted or on wait?

I'm disinclined to accept you based on previous experiences with you in The Society of Justice. You didn't post as often as most others, and during the PvP fight against Richard and Alex you didn't understand when you had lost. The general idea of that fight was for Ivan to lose that one with no chance of success.

General Announcement:

I've received a sheet via PM: that of user Lefthandofgod. Since I have had frequent discussions with him over Skype, and the sheet was good, he's been accepted as well.

At the time I wasn't aware that the fight was supposed to be an absolute failure, no one brought it up afterwards and I didn't know to apologize. The reason I had not posted was mostly because when I went to sleep and woke up there were 3 more pages there, on the weekends this was easily read through but when I had school it was not. Would this RP be on the same times posting wise?

Fjeld:
At the time I wasn't aware that the fight was supposed to be an absolute failure, no one brought it up afterwards and I didn't know to apologize. The reason I had not posted was mostly because when I went to sleep and woke up there were 3 more pages there, on the weekends this was easily read through but when I had school it was not. Would this RP be on the same times posting wise?

It was fairly obvious - at least to those of us who discuss the RP - that the odds of Ivan winning were minimal from the start, based on a comparison of the abilities of the three characters involved.

On the subject of time and speed of this RP, it may be on a similar time, but it may be faster or slower depending on who is online and who is not. I'm still not convinced in regards to accepting you.

I meant time zone such as when I was sleeping a majority of the players were awake and posting

The speed was fantastic in my opinion.

So Ca. When do you reckon enough people have joined? Is there a destined launch date at the moment?

@Jav: Since he's no longer accepting, I can only assume the start date is imminent.

@NeoAC: True. Sorry, I didn't notice the change in title. :) My bad.

Jav3lin:
Attention Snip

Tips_of_Fingers:
Attention Snip

pyroguy86:
Attention Snip

@Neo/Jav3lin: Yumi_and_Erea, myself and a couple of others are still working on details. In the meantime, I suggest that the people whom I quote in this post download Skype and either send me their details via PM or add me to their contact list through Skype itself. This will allow us to better co-ordinate ourselves and help me to provide details for everyone much faster.

Character sheet ahoy!

CounterAttack:
-snip-

I'll download Skype in a second but I don't have a webcam. That won't be a problem will it?

Also, your little conversation with Fjeld has brought to my attention another concern: That of time zones. Obviously, a few of you are situated the other side of world from me so I'd appreciate people bearing that in mind when regarding my post times/frequencies. Obviously, during your peak posting times, I'll be tucked up in bed... If you have a good idea as to how we overcome this then that's great...

It just concerns me that's all; I don't want to be seen as an unreliable poster because of silly time zones.

I HOPE this makes the cut, I was really tired at time of writing and I hope to flesh out her back story more in the RP.

Rainboq:
-snip-

A three-sentence biography does not cut it. Need I say more?

CounterAttack:

Rainboq:
-snip-

*Plays Requiem for a Dream in background*

CounterAttack:

Rainboq:
-snip-

Blegh, give me another day, I've got to study like mad for a math exam, its a pass or fail thing ATM

Rainboq:
Blegh, give me another day, I've got to study like mad for a math exam, its a pass or fail thing ATM

This is your last chance, so you know. I closed off further applications for anyone else, so your sheet had better be up to the level of everyone else.

CounterAttack:

Rainboq:

This is your last chance, so you know. I closed off further applications for anyone else, so your sheet had better be up to the level of everyone else.

Okay, give me until tomorrow, so I can really think it out...

But I may get it out sooner than then

Thanks for accepting me, guys! Looking forward to seeing this start. :D

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked