The Road to Indigo (Pokemon RP (Closed): Chapter 7: Dead Living On The Radio...)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 42 NEXT

Hopefully this one tweak I added might give some edge. I might have to give an example of what I've added in the bio....

On another note: It's so Fluffy~

@CA: Possibly. I'll just say that this isn't your grandfather's Team Rocket we're going to be dealing with in this RP.

@Neo: Huh. Now I'm imagining a mafia-style Team Rocket, where the grunts carry an assault rifle in addition to a Poké Ball.

Oh, and a much better-looking uniform than the old-school black outfit with the red R.

@CA Actually, the Team Rocket I was thinking that would be in this would be kinda like suicide bombers, using Voltorb or Geodudes and blow out a gym or something.
EDIT: I made a quick change to the talents of my character, and asked if anyone might be able to think of a better "occupation" for my character.

Made some minor changes to my sheet. Also, I'm just wondering if we're allowed to start with a Pokedex in our inventory.

@Lambi: Since Oak will be handing out the Pokedexs in the opening post I will make in the story line, I will say no for now.

@NeoAC could my ferroseed (tesshido) be shiny?

@NeoAC: Alright. I just wanted to make sure on that.

nuba km:

No. Because then everyone else will want a Shiny Pokemon.
If any Shiny Pokemon do appear, they will be important to the story, most likely.

Mookie_Magnus:

nuba km:

No. Because then everyone else will want a Shiny Pokemon.
If any Shiny Pokemon do appear, they will be important to the story, most likely.

OK that seems fair.

Huh... a reboot, with at least 2 RPers I enjoy. I'll have a sheet up tonight since I can't read spoiler tags at work. If one of you PMs me the deets I'll work on it now though.

Also Mookie *cough cough* you should look at your other RPs too

I am interested and will probably post a sheet sometime later today.

@NeoAC So are you posting the Accepted sheets on Monday? Or have you just not decided yet?

@Impulse_101 Read your character sheet...all I can say...is DAMN.

@keelz: Both. Wish I could say more, but both questions are correct.

Alright. I added more to my sheet and changed some things. I'm happy with my sheet at the moment, but I might change it a bit until Monday.

Oh, another question. What about HMs? Can we teach our Pokemon HMs? And if so, would we have to learn those from specific people, since they're a bit different from TMs?

@keelzbunny So are you serious or joking? XD

On that note, yeah it is very very long.

@Impulse_101 Serious. Very serious. Or it's just me, because that sorta thing happened to a friend of mine at school (the girl threating to slit her wrist part)

@Lambi: There will be opportunities to acquire TMs at later times, similar to the games, but I'm not really allowing anything at the start.

@Neo: I figured as such, but I was talking about HMs. X3

You know, Flash, Fly, Strength and such. What about them? Will we be able to teach our Pokemon HMs? And if so, would they be only available at certain places with certain people?

@keelzbunny: Ah... Well... :x... I dont know how to reply to that :|... except I hope your friends ok...which she probably is now...but I wouldn't know then eh?

@Lambi: I figure they will come into play as needed, you know? And of course they will be able to be deleted as needed too.

Lost In The Void:
Huh... a reboot, with at least 2 RPers I enjoy. I'll have a sheet up tonight since I can't read spoiler tags at work. If one of you PMs me the deets I'll work on it now though.

Also Mookie *cough cough* you should look at your other RPs too

I'll get to it... Meh...

@Neo: Ah, okay. Yeah, that makes sense. It's just something I wanted to know. I might ask some more questions should they pop up.

Bah! How can I resist this?! I'm trying to kickstart my RPing again so hopefully this will help, I'll see if I can get a sheet made.

Name: Karra Bron.
Hometown: Lavender Town

Appearance: around 5'4, skinny build, around 109 ibs. Shoulder length brown hair with one long pink streak going over one of her deep hazel eyes, usually wears a brown tanktop with a pink scarf around her neck, jeans and boots on her feet, fingerless gloves on her hand.
Personality: Usually crazy and happy. Can jump head first into things if not careful, and usually does so anyway. Has been known to be overly happy, but if her pokemon get's injured/one of her friends is hurt, she won't hesitate to fight until the very end.

Profession: She was a breeder for some time until she decided to become a trainer. Broaden her horizons basically.
Talents: black-belt in karate, trained in parkour for some time until she stopped. Also is an excellent cook and writer.
Inventory:
-journal
-Map of the region
-pokeballs
-revives
-old family photo
-$200

Starter Pokemon: lvl.5 Shinx named Zeus.

Biography: Born in Lavender to breeders, Karra grew up around pokemon for all her life basically. Her brother,a very quiet and cruel person, was never around, and when he was around her age now, he joined Team Rocket,

When team Rocket attacked Lavender, her brother was among them, and took a group to attack the Breeding grounds. That was the first time Karra first fought in a true pokemon battle, getting help from the Shinx that had just been born.

When the mess was over, basically everything was destroyed, her parents gone, she took everything she could and left with the Shinx.

Notes/Other:
{none}
Except she is always humming something. Some people say it's a song, but it's actually a lullaby her mother would sing to her when she was little.

@Sarah Kerrigan: Finally someone my age XD

Just my luck that as soon as I join up and find something really cool I miss out on it by one day. Even though it is probably pointless I will post my sheet.

Name: Aiden Fenix
Hometown: Goldenrod City
Appearence: 5'8, Slightly Skinny build, about 129lbs, long curly black hair done up in a messy ponytail. Wears a white t shirt with a smilling Joker face on the front of it, a denim jacket is usually worn as well, ripped dark blue-black jeans with white sneakers. Always wears two rings on his left hand, one a chunkey silver ring with a hypnotic spiral design another a plain gold ring.
Personality: Aiden always tries to be loud and confident when in fact he is shy and quiet. He is very friendly to the few people who are friendly back but mistrusts most people he meets. Aiden never acts on anything unless pushed and is always thinking of ways to get out of situations.

Proffesion: Aiden was working in a dead end office job since he was 16 but now he is aspiring to be a pokemon Trainer and Researcher.
Talents: Aiden is a wonderful singer although nobody would ever know that, he also has a near perfect memory and can learn facts very fast.

Inventory:
Clothes
Maps of the world
Revives
Cans of food
$100
Small Cooking knife
Sleeping Bag

Starter Pokemon: lvl 5 Smeargle named Baldr
Rash Nature
Ability: Technician
Moves: Sketch (if i get picked will probably have to ask how Smeargles attacks will work)

Biography:
Aiden was a golden child from birth until his younger brother started exceeding him. His brother David who was 2 years younger than him outshone him in every possible way. He was smarter, faster, more confident, more musically talented even taller and more muscular. Soon David was advancing past Aiden in school. Aiden is very smart and talented but because of his brothers success he can not see this. His brother's talents caused Aiden to drop out of school enter the workplace and leave home to a much poorer part of town. Team Rocket had control of this part of town and Aiden found himself working for Team Rocket's Corporate branch. After working for Rocket Industries for 2 years Aiden grew tired of this life and had saved enough money to leave town and hide away forever. On the way out of town he found a slumped over Pokemon just left on the side of the street. He took the poor Pokemon in fogetting about his plans to leave to care for it. After researching he found that the Pokemon was called Smeargle and were thought to be useless fighting pokemon. Aiden determined to find out more about this Pokemon set of with his Smeargle named Baldr find out more his pokemon and all pokemon. (Edit) All he has found out so far is that Smeargle can only learn attacks by using a move called sketch so he is determined to see all possible pokemon and attacks to help Baldr become stronger. (Edit) Aiden was finding it difficult to get a start in Johto as he was constantley hiding from Team Rocket and one day he recieves a strange letter delivered strangeley enough by a Dragonite. In the note was a message from Professor Oak offering refuge from Team Rocket and an interesting offer. Aiden wonders who this Professor is and how he knows him, all he knows is the Professor couldn't be worse than Team Rocket so he sets of for Pallet Town to meet him.

Other: Smeargles Paint is black
Smeargle has not footprint on his back because he had no pack

@armcheesus How sketch works is it takes one of the moves from an enemy's move set and copies it, permanently. This new move overwrites Sketch, and Sketch can never be learned again. That's how Sketch works. If you have anymore questions, consult a little place I call serebii.net

keelzbunny:
@armcheesus How sketch works is it takes one of the moves from an enemy's move set and copies it, permanently. This new move overwrites Sketch, and Sketch can never be learned again. That's how Sketch works. If you have anymore questions, consult a little place I call serebii.net

Actually, if the move Sketch is over-written for a new move, it is re-learned at level 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81, and 91.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Here's my sheet...

ATTENTION!

Mookie and I have begun deliberations on who will be joining us in the RP. I will post once the selections are made.

NeoAC:
-snip-

Dun dun dunnn... Here's hoping I'm accepted. *crosses fingers*

CounterAttack:

NeoAC:
-snip-

Dun dun dunnn... Here's hoping I'm accepted. *crosses fingers*

*Cross my fingers and toes* >:o I win...in crossing. o3o

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 42 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked