Arcane Uprising: Setting Sun (Dragon Age Mage RP) Closed. Started

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Arcane Uprising: Setting Sun

The mages have had a long standing link with the fade, from the first mage Archon Thalsian, a Tevinter, to the bound mages of the Magi. Mages. After the Chantry becomes the predominant force in Thedas they banned the use of magic outside of Chantry control and fully outlawing blood magic. To ensure these measures the Chantry creates the Templars and employs the Rite of Tranquility, or removing the connection a mage has to the Fade, to force mages to obey the rule of the Maker. Soon after mages practicing magic outside of the Circle of Magi, or illegal magic, where branded illegal and became apostate and maleficar, creating clashes between illegal mages and the Chantry, even between Magi mages.

For years many mages have tried to break free of the Chantry, even going as far as to try and free the Magi mages but no revolt seems to bring much progress. Many apostates and maleficar are left feeling bitter and cold towards the Chantry and the Circle. Some even kill Templars and Chantry member for sport.

However, bigger issues are brewing in Thedas; in Ferelden the wounds are still fresh from the blight that ended six months ago. With the hero of Feralden, the Warden Commander, away in Coastland Feralden is in need of help driving the remaining Darkspawn back underground. King Alistar called on Antivan Gray Warden Fen Arsan, former Crow and elf slave, to rebuild the Warden's numbers in Ferelden. With her new order fresh in her mind she recruits potential Wardens from all over the country, from the mages to Denerim. Fen at last found 9 candidates she'll put through the Joining.

Accepted Sheets Part 2

Accepted Sheets Part 3

Sorry for changing my character over and over, but I believe this one will be the best of the three I've been pondering.
Hope you like it. :)

I am posting to reveal that I will not be joining this RP, since I haven't touched a Dragon Age game. Nevertheless, good luck to you all.

NeoAC:
I am posting to reveal that I will not be joining this RP, since I haven't touched a Dragon Age game. Nevertheless, good luck to you all.

Oh gee thanks Neo. XD

B U M P for glory!

EDIT:On second thought, disregard this. Would probably be for the best if I didnt sign up.

So good luck with this and have fun people who get in

IGNORE

EDITED for meeting with Fen.

Bumpidy.
Come on peoples! Surely there's more amongst you interested. :/ The Epic Fantasy RP genre is dying out.

I would like to reserve if at all possible, and I will have my sheet up later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Just so you guys know I don't give reserves. I'm not going to hold up the RP for a sheet but for all that have posted past this asking for reserves I will give you more time.

Well here she is, corrected as per your suggestions Liz, though I still wish she could be an Arcane warrior :P Ah well, atleast I'll be in another Dragon Age RP... Assuming I get in of course XD

@Zango:I was going to make my character an Arcane warrior as well, but then I read we had to use the DA2 skill sets.

Yaaay, we got more people! :D

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
snip

Where did it say that?
EDIT: Crud, most of read over it before...
DOUBLE EDIT: I really am stupid sometimes, either way I edited it.

The Zango:

Well here she is, corrected as per your suggestions Liz, though I still wish she could be an Arcane warrior :P Ah well, atleast I'll be in another Dragon Age RP... Assuming I get in of course XD

You're image is broken XD.

Lizmichi:

The Zango:
-snip-

You're image is broken XD.

Done, you should be seeing it now :D

Hey Liz, I have a question. Do I have to put in my character sheet that my character has been conscripted? I will if you need me to. Or something to the same effect

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
Hey Liz, I have a question. Do I have to put in my character sheet that my character has been conscripted? I will if you need me to. Or something to the same effect

That's up to you but I do want to know how your character met Fen.

Oh big FYI I use Skype allot for RPing so the sheets I take I'd like it if you used Skype, makes thing quicker for all of us. For the people that get in I'll PM my skype user name.

Lizmichi:
Oh big FYI I use Skype allot for RPing so the sheets I take I'd like it if you used Skype, makes thing quicker for all of us. For the people that get in I'll PM my skype user name.

Lizmichi:

Icarion (aka Stockholm):

Ok Im adding that stuff in now. And I dont have a Skype (just in case I get in). Or a web cam (that is hwo skype works right?)

Icarion (aka Stockholm):

Lizmichi:

Lizmichi:

Icarion (aka Stockholm):

Ok Im adding that stuff in now. And I dont have a Skype (just in case I get in). Or a web cam (that is hwo skype works right?)

No you don't need a web cam, just a mic works. Hell if you don't have a mic you can still join the calls and hear me and the others talk then type. Both work well.

Icarion (aka Stockholm):
Ok I'm adding that stuff in now. And I don't have a Skype (just in case I get in). Or a web cam (that is how skype works right?)

Skype is like MSN in some respects. It allows for IMing in addition to voice and video calling. You don't need a webcam or headset & microphone to be able to talk to the rest of us.

Ninjas! Ninjas all around :(

Oh and waiting on 2 more sheets.

@CA and Michi:Yeah, I dont have a mic, but I dont mind typing.

hjkhj dtyu w567 q47

Here is my sheet. Took a bit longer than expected. I had to change it a bit.
Hope this is oke.
Also, why are there so many human and elf's around here.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked