Journey of the Elementals RP (Pm if Interested, Started)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 56 NEXT

Welcome to the Elementals RP. For those of you new to this, welcome! This is an RP somewhat based on Avatar, but instead of splitting up all the elements, we have them all working together in a way at the same place. Please read up on this, and feel free to ask questions.

First, a few guidelines.

1. There will be times where this RP will run very very fast. That is because some people may be on at the same time and team up, meaning that fluid conversation can occur. This also might be because some of the individuals may use Skype. If you have one, or want to join in, let me know via Private message, and I'll add you into the mix. This by no means is required, as PMs work just fine for me as well.

2. While this is based in some ways off of the more famous series Avatar: The Last Airbender, it is not a replication. For example, the extra elements, and how people are not strictly broken up by their elements. Also, you will NOT be a physical warrior unless specifically stated and allowed in your sheet. Remember, you are Elementals, and using physical weapons is looked down upon, if not outright ridiculed.

3. "MY EVIL IS LAW!" -Aku. Being GM means that I can ROFLSTOMP your dreams and hopes if I simply have a bad day. Not that I make a habit of it, just keep in mind when I have definitively said 'No', that's it. It's done. Going to fight me on it despite me saying no will lead to an angry kick to the backside.

4. Stick to your character. I know you'll read other people's posts, and they will be thinking things or plotting to play a prank or harm you, but YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T KNOW THAT. If you are going to take an action that directly interferes with something that your character couldn't possibly know anything about, you will be asked about it.

5. No superheroes here. You are not going to be the master of your element, able to use a physical weapon, confident, brave, heroic, and all that stuff. You are going to be relatively human, meaning you will be flawed. Terribly terribly flawed.

6. Make a character how you want to play to have fun with. RP is going to be hellish if you are hating the character you are playing as, no matter what anyone does.

7. Finally, I will not be taking too many characters. My attention, and everyone elses, cannot be everywhere at once. Meaning that if I have 18 characters, and 5 are one place, 5 are another, 4 are doing their own thing, and another 4 are having a random discussion somewhere, no one will know what to do with everyone everywhere. To go along with this, I will also be looking for a Co-GM to help me manage this if I encounter a problem. If interested, let me know.

GM: @UnusualStranger
Co-GM: @SkyeNeko:

EDIT:

Ok, I made a few changes from last time, but I will be returning.

Sweet it's up, sadly I am leaving on a trip soon, and while I will have internet access, I won't be spending much time on computers. In other words I won't have time to deal with a new RP, but when I get back, I'd like to join and bring back my character KORICK LORNICK! So we'll see where you guys are at in a month! I'm very excited for this one!

Interesting, color me intrigued I will begin working on my sheet.

Edit: here is my character sheet if there is something you want me to change just let me know.

Edit 2: edited my character to make him better.

Edit 3: might need to drop out, my free time has taken a drastic hit recently and I wont be on as often as I'd like to be and I don't want to be a liability in the RP.

this seems like a cool RP please save me a spot. i'll try to have something up soon.

I'll be bringing back Nat and add another. Hell I'll help Co-GM if you'll have me.

Well, this sounds like a great setting! While I would love to take part in this, I don't want to intrude or slow things down. I currently have a pretty busy work schedule, and would likely only be able to play in the afternoon/evenings. If this is a problem, let me know and I'll back out. If not, then here's my character sheet:

Edit: Updated a bit. Not a whole lot of changes, just a few more details added to his demeanor and history.

Sweet, it's finally up! I'll have my character sheet here in a bit- once I find the thing... :)

I'll have another go at this if you'll have me again. I know I wasn't exactly one of the major players last time but I have a lot more time to devote to this nowadays.

Here's my sheet! Sorry I'm a bit late delivering- I somehow was accidentally IP banned during some server update. However, apparently everything is fixed now, so yay!

This looks pretty cool. I'm going to be a bit busy for the next week and a half, but I'll try to get a sheet going ASAP.

I wanted to join this when the first one started. I hope you like it! ^^

staika:

SLICE

Sir, you unfortunately are running a character who is not only being superman, but also a walking paradox. He only has control of his power when calm? For pyros, that's like saying you can only breathe when you feel like it. He ranks too high for his unpredictability in general, and just needs to be redone.

Gypsy ninja pirate zombie king:
CHOP

You need to work on that description more. There isn't really much of any picture to it other than blue hair and robes. Also, your history needs a ton of work. This is quite a while after the mages first arriving, meaning that wandering Reaper Forest would be terribly stupid. Also, being connected to a multitude of teachers is just odd in general. If you want consideration, it just needs to be redone.

Xero Scythe:

SNIP

Alright, this thing needs some real work now. First, your description is far too long. Just a general idea please, not describing absolutely everything. Next, his rank is too high for his age being so young, especially if any timeline is to be formed for how long he was here. Next, you need to just redo a lot of this sheet. I see a lot of things that don't apply here any more, like "Attuning." Your powers don't simply become amazing, you have to learn them. So, a lot of work to be done here.

My name is Fiction:

Boom

Not a bad start, but the curse thing is a little bit too much. Go into more of the character themselves rather than the family around them. Also, he might be somewhat too young to be using Mage level, so a slight boost to that would be appreciated. Also, your character demeanor should just be how they act, and also some explanation on how he is muscled when he just reads books would be nice.

UnusualStranger:

staika:

SLICE

Sir, you unfortunately are running a character who is not only being superman, but also a walking paradox. He only has control of his power when calm? For pyros, that's like saying you can only breathe when you feel like it. He ranks too high for his unpredictability in general, and just needs to be redone.

CHOP

You need to work on that description more. There isn't really much of any picture to it other than blue hair and robes. Also, your history needs a ton of work. This is quite a while after the mages first arriving, meaning that wandering Reaper Forest would be terribly stupid. Also, being connected to a multitude of teachers is just odd in general. If you want consideration, it just needs to be redone.

Xero Scythe:

SNIP

Alright, this thing needs some real work now. First, your description is far too long. Just a general idea please, not describing absolutely everything. Next, his rank is too high for his age being so young, especially if any timeline is to be formed for how long he was here. Next, you need to just redo a lot of this sheet. I see a lot of things that don't apply here any more, like "Attuning." Your powers don't simply become amazing, you have to learn them. So, a lot of work to be done here.

My name is Fiction:

Boom

Not a bad start, but the curse thing is a little bit too much. Go into more of the character themselves rather than the family around them. Also, he might be somewhat too young to be using Mage level, so a slight boost to that would be appreciated. Also, your character demeanor should just be how they act, and also some explanation on how he is muscled when he just reads books would be nice.

I should snip all this but oh well. But thank you for all the constructive feed back. Do you want me to edit the original sheet or just post a new one with those revisions?

thanks for the feed back. i'm still new to this so i'll try to fix it soon. but i kinda suck at making character sheets

My name is Fiction:
Rip

Just edit the original post please, and I'll read over it again later.

UnusualStranger:

My name is Fiction:
Rip

Just edit the original post please, and I'll read over it again later.

Ok good, I thought of a good aditions too it.

Woops ignore post

UnusualStranger:

staika:

SLICE

Yeah that hit me after I made him but let me redo him better than before.

I cast lightning reserve!

Edited version

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Just a quick slice

Pretty good, but one thing needs to be changed, and it might be somewhat major. Mage slaves? That would not fly well with anyone at all. They would either be killed, or found out and shipped to an academy. Your character can personally be a slave, but their powers either cannot be as public, or he is found by a recruiter mage going around.

NOTE: Put in TL;DR spoiler so everyone can get some better idea of what I am looking at.

UnusualStranger:

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Just a quick slice

Pretty good, but one thing needs to be changed, and it might be somewhat major. Mage slaves? That would not fly well with anyone at all. They would either be killed, or found out and shipped to an academy. Your character can personally be a slave, but their powers either cannot be as public, or he is found by a recruiter mage going around.

NOTE: Put in TL;DR spoiler so you can get some better idea of what I am looking at.

Alright I shall get to editing. Thanks for pointing that out...

UnusualStranger:

staika:

SLICE

CHOP

Xero Scythe:

SNIP

My name is Fiction:

Boom

Ouch... I think that was quite possibly the first time I was told to cut back on my description. :)
Anyway, I think I fixed all the mistakes. Did I miss anything?

Alright ladies and gents. I will be choosing out the people, and starting the RP in TWO DAYS.

So if you have any questions, wonder if your sheet is good enough to be chosen, or anything like that, get working on it shortly. Make sure you don't have any spelling errors, abilities that make you super powerful, or a character without motivation.

Good luck to the contenders.

A fight to the death!
I think mine is good enough now with all the editions I made I hope.
*gives everyone hugs while holding a knife* :P

*gasp* two days?!?!?! *tries to catch up to work*

EDIT i like how were still on the first page

Alright, let the competition begin!

*Begins furious editing*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 56 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked