Just Another Day: A Zombie Survival Choose Your Own Adventure

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT
 

RaNDM G:

lionday:
ummmm i'll do what they tell us to do in school CHOOSE C!!!

Derek_the_Dodo:
Isn't it now 1 for a) 2 for b) 1 for c) and 2 for d)?

You didn't get the joke?

...what, that when its multiple choice the answer is always c)?

Yeah, but you counted his vote like he meant to change it. I just got a little confused by that.

oh he didn't? i thought he was changing his vote, but joking about the reason.

THE EPIC CONCLUSION.

Will come at some point, I'm sure.

Benndak:
THE EPIC CONCLUSION.

Will come at some point, I'm sure.

image

image

Anyday now.

After standing stock still for nearly a fortnight trying to work out what exactly was the next step in her plan, Alex realised that Jacob and the other survivors had gotten royally pissed off with her lack of animation and all fucked off. She also realised that a random passing zombie had snacked on her a few days ago without her even noticing, so intent was the concentration she was putting into making the next decision.

THE END

Excellent ending, good sir!

RaNDM G:
Excellent ending, good sir!

why thanks

Sorry everyone, you just met me at a very strange time in my life. I've been going through insane amounts of RL crap and have been unable to really sit down and write more story.

I'll update tomorrow, when I've finished my exams. After that, I'm going to a place far out of the reaches of my beloved interwebz and won't be updating for a week and a bit.

What is this. Holy shit.

deliver'd

The votes are a bit weird, but I'm seeing more Ds than anything else an that's what I'm going to write.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

After spending some time pondering my next moves, I decided to go and find the two police officers who had served as a distraction. Jacob volunteered to go with me.

The zombie hordes were extremely confused by this point, attracted first by the sound of car alarms, and then by gunfire from the hospital, and most of them seemed fairly unsure on where they were headed. Jacob and I took bicycles and rode around most of them and down side-streets, but we only rode for a few minutes before a grasping hand pulled me off my bike. Putting it down quickly with Desmond, Jacob and I agreed that we'd stand a better chance on foot. We kept a mental note of the bikes' location, just in case.

Despite the number of zombies in the area around the hospital, most of them had simply walked down main streets, and Jacob and I only had to kill a handful of them that had wandered into alleyways or remained inside buildings. Unfortunately, most of those zombies were perfectly docile and quiet until we were within arms length, and almost every single zombie in that handful was a fraction of a second away from killing us before we killed it.

We walked for around thirty minutes before noticing the faint sounds of gunfire in the distance. This would have been a valuable clue, but Jacob identified the sounds as those made by a military-issue assault rifle, as compared to the shotguns and handguns wielded by the two police officers.

Choices:
a) Go back to the group.
b) Leave the city on your own.
c) Continue searching the area for signs of the two officers. (You'll find them eventually)
d) Investigate the gunfire.

c) Let's not get distracted. We separated from the group to find the officers and that's exactly what we should stay focused on. Besides, we don't want to get our heads blown off by soldiers with itchy trigger fingers.

c)

Gonna have to go with the Problem Officer here. STICK TO THE PLAN

C.

C) We may find them. They may then try to eat our faces.

D. Might as well see what's going on, maybe the military has arrived? If they shoot you, at least you went out with a bang.

Literally.

RaNDM G:
Literally.

image

image

RaNDM G:

I listened to that entire damn song.

Bump? This gonna continue or what?

I suppose this thread is finally dead. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.

C.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rather than simply look around for signs of the two missing officers, we decided to find defensible locations and look there. Failing that, we'd head towards the nearest group of agitated zombies.

We climbed onto the roof of a small grocery shop to get a better view of the street below, and with a better vantage point we could see a rather angry horde of zombies swarming around a two storey block of flats a few blocks away. Something human was obviously attracting their attention, and we figured that it was probably our two missing officers.

Choices:

a) Stay on the roof and take advantage of the view.
b) Shoot zombies.
c) Draw the hordes away with car alarms, gunfire and loud noises.
d) Take them all on yourselves.
e) Find where the gunshots were coming from.


Hints:
- Jacob's rifle still has a scope.
- Remember how the officers were trapped in the first place.

A

Maybe that assault rifle fire will draw the zombies away

Bumping For Great Justice.

Sorry for the Very Late Update, I was busy crashing a trailer, completing end of year exams and going slowly insane. School's done for now, so I should be able to update every day if votes keep coming in and I remain on the lower end of the completely fucking mental scale.

*sees thread is back*

image

image

a) I don't think there's much we could do for the officers at this point.

A. Let's see what's going on.

God damn double-post!

A
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spending another few minutes on the roof looking for interesting things, we spotted a suitably flammable petrol station in the distance.

We also saw more than a few "sleeping" zombies, huddled in apartment corners and hyperventilating. We assumed those were the semi-rare sprinting rage zombies.

Looking in the top floor of the block of flats, we saw two familiar-looking police officers and a group of two or three other survivors inside. They had barricaded the door with bookshelves and chests of drawers, and as the front door appeared to be holding we assumed they had done the same to that. One of the police officers was standing on a balcony observing the hordes.

Observing the horde more closely, we saw that very few zombies were actively struggling to get inside; most were standing around the building aimlessly. Every now and then, one would seem to be struck by a sudden flash of inspiration and push through the mob to bash on the door, but would quickly lose interest after only a few seconds. Some on the outskirts of the group were even walking off completely, but enough new zombies were arriving to investigate that the numbers remained mostly constant.

Choices:

a) Attempt to signal the survivors. (Propose method of signalling)
b) Create a diversion (such as a car alarm) to draw away the horde.
c) Blow up the petrol station!
d) Directly attack the horde.
e) Seek assistance in the rescue. (Perhaps investigate the gunshots?)
f) Abandon the group. (You can come back later)

Hints:

- Your signal can get you killed.
- Yes, the petrol station is a reference to 28 Days Later. Have a cookie.
- If you leave the group, specify a new objective or I'll assume you're just running for it.
- If you leave, the group may be killed. They also might die while you're busy trying to rescue them.

a) But I'll let someone else decide the method.

RaNDM G:
a) But I'll let someone else decide the method.

I'm afraid you can't do that Dave. Suggest something at least. Even if it is painfully obvious, or suicidal. Otherwise Alex and Jacob will be stuck sitting around, waiting for a flash of inspiration to strike. Again.

My blatantly sociopathic side has been kept waiting long enough. C), and make it loud and dirty.

I would pick c, but I don't want to die in a fiery explosion.

And my name's not Dave.

Fine, let me think of something.

Uh...

Uhhhm...

We "ahlly'yoop" for the slam dunk over the crowd. Kinda like this:

Yeah. Exactly like that.

*A new player arrives!*

I'm just thinking out loud here, but maybe we could investigate the gunshots. If they're military then maybe they would lend a few men/women to rescue the other group. Plus, military in this situation usually means Humvee's, Bradley's and other heavily armored vehicles right?

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked