Roleplaying is Friendship - The My Little Pony Series (PRIVATE RP of 2011)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Oh! Hey there, I actually didn't notice you. My name is Twilight Sparkle and- Welcome to my private library where here I sit to drink out of my favorite coffee mug. Where is Spike when I need him? Anyhow, since you're here.. you're probably wondering what this Thread has to offer. Well, you came in didn't you? It's an RP Thread where Members from the Roleplaying is Friendship Group can RP as their OC or Main Cast Characters. You all probably know the rules of the Thread, but just in case here is a recap.

Now, since that's out of the way I would like to- Twilight, can't we just get to the RP? I have waited since like.. months for this! NO SPIKE!! I must ensure the safety and the rules to our guests! Oh- *Ahem* Sorry about that. Haha..haa... So where were we? Oh yes! Now here comes an important factor even though it's already an Announcement on the Group. Pay close attention.

Since that's all cleared up now, there is something you all must do first and that would be- Hhheeyy Twilight, why don't you come out and see me race in the Cloudesdale Best Young Flyer competition??! Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy are going to be there as well! GGggaahhhh!!! Why can't I have a moment of peace to myself?! I just got the latest edition of the series 'Eclipse' from the Twilight Saga!! Never mind, I will just leave you with this and you're good to go. Am so sorry for this, but I need to support my friend. See yah around! Don't worry though, Bara_no_Hime controls me anyways so you'll see me around!

Remember: Only post your Character Sheet first and DO NOT POST anything else until Caramel Frappe instructs you that everyone can start RPing. Once everyone has done submitting their one or two Character Sheets in a post then we can get started. If you have ANY Questions or Suggestions, please PM Caramel Frappe and/or discuss it with the Group. Enjoy your stay!

Roleplaying is Friendship - The My Little Pony Series is now OPEN

Name: Ivaan

Character of Choice: Unicorn Pony

Sex: Male

Power: None that he can remember

Appearance: His body is white with his mane being a light blue an almost ghost like appearance

Personality: he tries to be as helpful as possible but he is not afraid to voice his opinion on something good or not

Biography: He can't remember anything about his past

Traumas: Astraphobia- fear of thunder and lightning.

Relationship: Flash is his pet (he has no memory of it though)

Notes: I'll try to avoid a grim dark story and as for the reason i chose him to have amnesia is because it will
A: allow me to make ideas up a i go along
B: allow for interesting character development scenes

Color Text: Blue!

Name: Arc

Character of Choice: Pegasus

Power: Not particularly fast, but has incredible maneuvering skills and aesthetic sense. Also has a strong willpower.

Cutie Mark: A hammer over a blueprint. At a young age, Arc realized he was not a fast Pegasus, but that he was able to move very carefully in the air and more delicately than most. He took these skills to the next level later in life when he became a builder and architect, using his abilities to make everyone perfect with everything he builds.

Appearance:

Arc's hair is blue and white with a dark green coat. He wears black shoes everywhere but when hes drawing up plans for buildings. He has a rough, almost mean looking face with red eyes that can appear spooky to those who don't know him.

Color Text: Dark Green

Personality: Arc is a seemingly quiet, reserved Pegasus, not seen around much unless someone calls him in to do some work. However, in reality Arc is incredibly sociable and light hearted, despite his appearance.

He is loyal to his friends and believes that practically anything can be conquered through sheer force of will, often pushing his closest friends to be better in this manner.

Biography: Arc was often made fun of when he was young for his slow speed, but he has moved on and bears no grudge now that he is older.

Near the same time he got his cutie mark, Arc moved out from his parent's home and built himself a small home in Ponyville with only four rooms, a bedroom, a studio a kitchen and a lounge. Since then he's been very quiet and has not really become friends with anyone in Ponyville.

Traumas: Arc has a problem with open water. Arc cannot swim and almost drowned when he was younger when his class took a field trip to the ground. Since then, he refuses to go near any large open body of water, and often becomes timid around rivers.

Relationship: After living in Ponyville for some time, an incident occured in which a filly by the name of Sapphire lost her parents when they drowned in the nearby river. When it was revealed that she had no family to live with, Arc quickly volunteered to become her adopted father. They have a close bond and Sapphire is the only pony who Arc has been greatly sociable to.

Notes: I work on the weekend in the evening, so theres usually a 6-8 hour period where I will be gone per day on the weekend.

The exact code for the colour is #087830 ^.^

I really suck at drawing so I couldn't get the cutie mark on, sorry XD

Name: Silver Quill

Character of Choice: Unicorn

Sex: Female

Power: Capable of writing with telekinesis extremely quickly, with multiple pages and quills if necessary. Little magical aptitude outside of writing and standard telekinesis.

Cutie Mark: A quill crossing a rolled up newspaper. Silver Quill always liked to note things down, and kept a journal almost as soon as she was able to write, however it wasn't until her later school years that she found her true talent. After one of her friends stumbled across her journal (and found many interesting secrets and gossip within), Silver realised that her notes and observations were useful to ponies other than herself. Quickly she decided to take advantage of this, and began selling a school-wide newspaper in order to earn some money. The newspaper was banned after an extremely slanderous article involving some of the school staff was published, but by then the damage was done. It quickly became Silver's best-selling issue, causing her to realise that not only could she use her information to simply inform, but she could also control how that information was presented, and thus influence the opinions and actions of those around her. Her cutie-mark appeared along with this realisation, and she knew that journalism was what she wanted to do with her life.

Character Text: Dim Grey

Appearance:

Body Color: Grey
Mane and Tail Color: Silver/Light grey
Eye Color: Violet
Hair Style: Medium length, usually with a turquoise hair-band.
Often wears a turquoise necklace.

Personality: Silver Quill is a fairly serious pony who takes great pride in her job. She is extremely meticulous when it comes to recording everything she sees and hears, and is an expert at twisting any information she gathers into a story that the public will want to hear. Silver became very distant after the untimely death of her husband, and this caused her to lose many of her old friends. The loss of these friends only made her become more aloof than ever, but she still cares deeply for her only daughter, although she often has difficulties looking after her.

Biography: Silver was raised in a furniture store in Ponyville, but it quickly became apparent that she did not wish to continue her family's business. As soon as she was able, Silver moved to Canterlot and finally began working her dream job, that of a newspaper journalist. After running a short-lived but highly successful local newspaper, Silver was hired by The Equestrian Observer. Here her popular writing style and penchant for being in the right place at the right time served her well, and she quickly rose through the ranks.

In one of the many high-class parties she had to report on at this time, Silver met her future-husband, a rich nobleman with a distant relation to the royals themselves. They fell quickly in love and their marriage was extremely well publicised at the time. Their time together did not last long however, and little over a year later her husband became extremely ill. Silver was pregnant at this time, and her husband died shortly after their child was born. The exact details of her husband's death are not widely known as Silver has always refused to comment on it. This has fueled many rumours of murder and foul play due to the large amount of money she inherited from her deceased husband.

Silver Quill has recently moved back into her home-town of Ponyville, where she hopes she'll be able to get her and her daughter away from the unsavoury rumours that have been following her around, and where she will be able to continue her career and raising her daughter in relative peace.

Traumas: Silver is extremely afraid of losing those she cares about, so she is fiercely protective of friends and family, particularly her daughter. She also hates the fact that public opinion has turned against her, and fears above all else that it might eventually cost her her job.

Notes: I'm completely new to RPing in any form, so please don't hesitate to tell me if I'm doing something wrong or need to change something.

@Funky Flump: Quick, do what I do in these situations - edit that post with something witty to cover up your mistake (jk) ;P I'm not entirely sure that you can delete those posts... but 'twas an honest mistake, so don't worry about it ^^

Name: Pepper

Character of Choice: Unicorn

Power: A great cook and a master of the Levitation spell and can handle many objects with the spell. Though can't do anything else with his magic.

Cutie Mark:
(Remove the Word Salt on it)

Appearance:

Color Text: Teal.

Personality: Extremely shy and afraid of people judgeing him. Not good with criticism. (Need to think of more)

Biography: (Need to think of some.)

Traumas: Afraid of Being judges and criticized.

Relationships: None.

Chapter 1: Neighboring Ponies

This Chapter revolves around Episode 11 and 12 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The sky was filled with a sea of clouds, making the light dim through certain areas across the land. Birds were flying off to their destinations, the turtles flowing through the streams to reach home, and the critters accompanying their families for a nice rest through the start of Winter. It would seem that every pony in Ponyvill were just fine with this weather, but always were concerned with being on time this year or they'll be to late.

*Within the Whitetail Woods that was east of the Everfree Forest, there was a soft padding of hooves walking along the ground, roots spreading about with the cold breeze shaking some of the leaves above. There was a deer, who turned his head in every direction wondering about new things to come. How he was set out to move into this 'Ponyvill' that was claimed to be accepting of all breeds and creatures. The deer especially took notice of the drops of water falling off the branches, dripping down from high above. One splashed slightly against the tip of his nose, smiling with delight in his heart. The bags seemed to be wearing him down a notch, cause after all- carrying 300 pounds of gold takes a lot of strength or willpower.*

"..Okay, I need to sit down. My back is killing me from these bags. Should really spend the gold on something just to lessen the weight. Ahhg." *The deer dropped the bags without consideration of them getting dirty. They were on each at his sides, now on the ground with some exposed to the World through an opening. Taking a second, he snatched a map that was tied around his ankle and laid it out in front of him.* "So.. I just got to make a left here, then sway around these trees to then take a right.. .and.. I should just go straight until I see a town. Sounds easy! But.. then again, I suck at knowing my directions. Let's see, I am facing west.. and came from the east so I need to head for north.. gosh man I knew being home schooled would screw me over!" *Giving a sigh, he flipped the map over with a slanted face and licked his lips thinking. After that, he decided to suck it up and put on the bags once again and move on out. He sort of grunted from the weight, wishing his parents didn't spoil him to this extent. What was he really going to do with ALL that gold anyways?*

"ugggh...wha...what happened..."
*Ivaan got up from the spot he was in. he took a look around he was in front of a forest and not far off he saw a town. he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was called...in fact...he couldn't remember anything
..where the hell am i and...how did i get here?...and WOW what happened!?!"
*he looked over himself his mane all messed up he was covered in dirt and he was bleeding a little not too bad. his body would heal it naturally soon enough *
God da-what happened...why can't i remember anything....well...may as well go see if i can find anything over there...
with that he started towards the town (ponyville) hoping to see if he can get some answers

Ding. Dong.

The train has arrived, finally. Neku gets off. He immediatly regrets. Ponies... ponies everywhere. He got out of Shippuya because it was too crowded. Destiny... LIFE hates him.

He immediatly puts his headphones. He doesn't want to hear the world around him.

Outta my face! You're blocking my view!

Neku thinks with anger as he walks past the crowd. However, that's not the only thing that bothers him.

SHUT UP! Stop talking!

He is almost out of there. However, he is met by a strangely nice pony, offering him cupcakes or something. He ignores her.

Just go. The hell. Away.

He gets out of the station. The sunlight bathes him. He enjoys it, and he enjoys his freedom.

All the world needs is me. I got my values, so you can keep yours... allright?

He taps his magical headphones. A music starts.

I don't get ponies. Never have. Never will.

He gets off Ponyville Station. He doesn't wait a single moment. He trots, slowly, but surely, to his new house. He can deal with everything else later. For now... he needs peace.

*MoonBrook watches the Deer from a safe 37 meters away with suspicion*

"Hm, that's a lot of gold...A Whole Lot of gold. Nobody just walks around with that much gold in their bags casually, that Deer is a thief no doubt...and not the good kind either."

*He waits for the Deer to begin moving and follows maintaining a similar distance hugging trees to avoid being noticed*

"Remember...Stay quiet...stay unseen...he may not be a thief, maybe a hard working...deer in the forest."

*MoonBrook picks up a stick at his hooves and throws it over the Deer at a tree 3 meters to the left of the Deer. The Deer hears the stick hit the tree slowly walks over to investigate. MoonBrook takes advantage of the time window and moves as quickly as remaining silent allows into a position behind the Deer.*

*In a rough but low whisper:* "Don't Move an Inch."

Eternal-Chaplain:
*In a rough but low whisper:* "Don't Move an Inch."

*Sadly, the deer did turn around to face the pony that strictly told him to not move. Gazing right into the eyes of the pony, the deer just was astonished with the sight. That's when the deer smiled and commented.* "Oh- Hahaha! You're pretty short there." *Closing eyes with a smile, the deer reopened them and peered slightly down.*

"I've not really had a conversation for.. I don't know how long. My folks always told me to avoid strangers, but I think that's rude.. well, sort of. Anyhow, my name is Rainshower. What's your name buddy?" *Tilting his head slightly. After all, the deer was a bit taller then most ponies due to his leg height plus never interacted with anyone before except his own parents for quite some years.*

*Arc clopped slowly down the mane street of ponyville, saddle bags hanging across his flank as he breathed in the cool winter air* "Not much longer..."
*He murmured the words softly and shook his body as a slight chill ran up his back. "Best be getting home soon"
*He said and broke into a brisk trot through the streets, his bags bouncing at his sides. His thoughts turned to the most recent design that had been requested and slowly, he paid less and less attention to those on the road in front of him, knowing that most ponies would know the sound of his shoed hooves and know to move out of his way.*

Ah, such a nice day it was today. A good day for flying, Goldenheart thought to herself. She flapped her wings gently as she flew in a relaxed matter. She didn't need to hurry anywhere, and the Weather Factory was doing alright, though obviously she needed to work more now because it was winter. But she didn't need to go there just yet today.

The clouds didn't bother her, and were kind of nice. She played with going up and through them to where the sun shined, then headed back under the clouds. While flying, she thought of maybe checking out Ponyville, making sure not to go too close to the apple trees. She didn't need anything, it was just always so nice to drop by Ponyville. She headed towards it, going at an average speed, and quite a distance from the apple trees.

Once in Ponyville, she folded her wings together and walked around. She knew she stood a bit out, being so red with such yellow mane and tail, but she didn't mind it. It wasn't like everypony was staring at her. Ah, indeed, Ponyville was such a nice place to go to. Friendly ponies and other creatures there.

The walk to Ponyville from Canterlot was long and arduous, but Malthor was more than willing to take it. The mayor had personally requested him to come to Ponyville and meet with her and he was not about to turn that down.
The job was simple. Educate the pegasi ('Was that even the right word?' he thought to himself. He had never figured out what the plural for pegasus was, never needed to) about proper weather procedures, educate the populace about building safe and sound structures, and educate the leaders about enforcement of building codes.
He sighed and continued into the town. He stopped suddenly when it occurred to him that he had no idea where he was going. He looked around for someone to ask. Everyone seems in a rush, so he decided to just yell out his request and hope for the best.
"EXCUSE ME! I'm looking for the mayor's house, can anyone assist me?"
As everyone turned and stared, he felt rather ridiculous. "Oh what a wonderful way to make friends," he said quietly to himself.

*ivaan neared the town as he got closer he saw a sign
Ponyville huh...this sound oddly....familiar
*he looked around the town a little bit he attracted a lot of looks with his beat up appearance he really didn't care about that. he eventually stopped at the center of the town* ...well...here i am...now what... he looked around trying to figure out what he was going to do next.

The early morning shone through Artemus' window, but it is not what wakes him. Rather, the gleam of his in-home Pipe-Organ reflecting the sun off of one of the larger bass pipes seem to concentrate on his eyes, forcing him to wake up at the same time each day. This is a good day though, for the winter season is still underway. And even though it is on its way out, the cold weather always makes Artemus happier. Almost as happy as the day he met Twilight Sparkle for the first time. Whadda mare she is. Her elegance, her violet hue, and her incredible use of magic.

All of these thoughts begin his basic morning ritual. His horn glows lightly to move the blanket away from his flank and bring him a small, premade cup of warm cocoa. Then he stands, begins making a breakfast salad before even opening his eyes, lest the reflection blind him. At the same, a comb comes from another room to start grooming his mane and tail. Within a few minutes, the magical madness winds down until he begins to eat. Having the salad float in front of him, Artie glances to his grand piano and frowns for a bit, wondering what he wants to do with it.

"Leeeeet's see. I've done C Major, D Major, E Major...aaah, I guess I'll stick with D, but the next one will be in D-Flat. Probably something for that festival about cleaning up winter. I should talk to the girls about singing for it...Anyway, for now..." his confused gaze turns into a deliberate smirk as the keys of the piano start to glow green like his horn before it provides him with some breakfast music. It isn't long before he decides that the piece could be another dedication to Celestia, if only it weren't so short...

So Artemus completes his breakfast and closes the piano, deciding to head on outside to see just which set of faces are going to greet him. Hopefully, it'd be Twilight's.

Tarkinor:
*Arc clopped slowly down the mane street of ponyville, saddle bags hanging across his flank as he breathed in the cool winter air* "Not much longer..."
*He murmured the words softly and shook his body as a slight chill ran up his back. "Best be getting home soon"
*He said and broke into a brisk trot through the streets, his bags bouncing at his sides. His thoughts turned to the most recent design that had been requested and slowly, he paid less and less attention to those on the road in front of him, knowing that most ponies would know the sound of his shoed hooves and know to move out of his way.*

As Arc walks along the main road, a second set of hooves can be heard behind him, making double time to his. Trot-trot trot-trot trot-trot. As she hurries to catch up, Sapphire quickly pushes herself out of breath, not helped by a heavy backpack slumping over to her side by her added speed. But catch up she does.

"Hi daddy!" As she nears him, Sapphire flicks her backpack onto her shoulders again, and rears up on her two hind hooves to kiss his cheek briefly. "School's out. We learned about Princess Celestia today. Of course I already knew about her. I read Royal Tales a year ago and it pretty much said everything Ms. Canterlia told us." As she continues to trot along, her tiny legs having to pump twice as fast to keep up with Arc's longer ones, she smiles happily. It's always nice to be back with family.

*In an the news room just south of Sugarcube Corner, a sleepy mess of white fur, feathered wings, and golden mane stumbled in a restless stupor about the small complex. One thing that this job had made clear was that enduring all-nighters was something you just needed to get used to. The journalist who lived in this establishment had made a tremendous commitment to not rest until his stories were ready to send to the presses in Manehattan, a covenant that was miraculously held true despite near impossible odds. The pegasus pony downed his third cup of coffee and second bowl of oatmeal in silence.

"Looks like another day fueled by caffeine and willpower." He joked to himself as he glared at the mess of a pony looking back at him through the mirror. He was a sight to see: Covered in sweat, mane curled up in bunches, dark circles conspicuously placed under his eyes. Sure his job wasn't one where those involved were expected to keep themselves in prime visual condition, but he couldn't let this catastrophe of appearances go uncorrected.

*A hot shower and miniature grooming session later, and Golden Quill had managed to shake off those sleepy blues. With his camera around his neck, his notepad in his saddlebag, and a series of news scrolls tucked away in a parcel, he stepped out into the cold winter breeze. The town was alight with activity that morning. Everypony was out on the streets and enjoying the winter. He picked out some old faces, but a fair amount of the town was composed of new ponies he'd never met or even heard of before. He'd have to set aside some time to talk to them later, but first: The post office awaits!*

BlindChance:
As Arc walks along the main road, a second set of hooves can be heard behind him, making double time to his. Trot-trot trot-trot trot-trot. As she hurries to catch up, Sapphire quickly pushes herself out of breath, not helped by a heavy backpack slumping over to her side by her added speed. But catch up she does.

Hi daddy!" As she nears him, Sapphire flicks her backpack onto her shoulders again, and rears up on her two hind hooves to kiss his cheek briefly. "School's out. We learned about Princess Celestia today. Of course I already knew about her. I read Royal Tales a year ago and it pretty much said everything Ms. Canterlia told us." As she continues to trot along, her tiny legs having to pump twice as fast to keep up with Arc's longer ones, she smiles happily. It's always nice to be back with family.

*Arc began to slow down as Sapphire caught up to him and he brushed his wing lightly along her back as he smiled down at her* "Hello Sapphire." *Arc speaks in his usual low voice, but his tone is happy as he sees his adopted daughter. His wings plucks the pack from her back as she trots beside him, and slips it beside his saddle bags.*
"You did return that to the library afterwards, didn't you? I always lose track of what books you still have at home." *Arc smiles lightly at this remark, but as he watches Sapphire he knocks into a pony with a ghostly white coat*

"Applogies." *Arc makes a quick appology to the pony he knocked into, but continues on his way, unaware that one of his new fliers has fallen from the saddlebag to land on the pony's hoof.

Tarkinor:
snip

OOMPH! wha-huh? oh it's..it's aright *he watched the green pony and the young filly walk off when he noticed a paper on his hoof. he picked it up and followed the pony calling out*
Hey! you dropped this! *he caught up with the pair and handed him the paper
here you go...so uhhh what was it even for...if you don't mind me asking it didn't look important

cyrogeist:
OOMPH! wha-huh? oh it's..it's aright *he watched the green pony and the young filly walk off when he noticed a paper on his hoof. he picked it up and followed the pony calling out*
Hey! you dropped this! *he caught up with the pair and handed him the paper
here you go...so uhhh what was it even for...if you don't mind me asking it didn't look important

*Arc glanced at the pony with his seemingly annoyed, flat look that was in reality his normal face and spoke in that low tone that a pony that didn't know him might take as disinterest*
"Hm? Ah. Keep it. They're fliers. They're meant to get spread around"
*Arc then turned back to Sapphire, expecting the pony to go about his own business now*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked