Welcome to Sburb! A Homestuck RPG (Closed, Dead)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Just added Persterchum, chumhandle "backroomSix".

OKAY SO. I forgot to crop the picture before I saved it as a jpeg. Rather than get all SBAHJ on y'all, I decided to just post it as is.

I just set up pesterchum as well. My chumhandle's still tenaciousConifer.

Slightly off topic, but new Homestuck update! Huzzah!

captcha: The Holy Grail Of Pants :?

Ok My chumhandle is ghostKnight and I'm currently working on my guy. :)

Ok there is my character(or my horrible ms paint attempt anyway)Also his shirt is normally white but i made it blue in the pic to make his skin look normal :P

Well, looks like we'll be starting soon. Unless someone else joins, everyone's characters are taken care of, I've got everyone's guardians set up, and am currently working on the opening post.

I figured I might take a minute to talk about some game mechanics.

Most of the other mechanics will be explained in game. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know.

Look for the opening post sometime Saturday morning.

Oh can i join?
Name Lionday
Apperance: He wears a big blue coat and blue jeans. He also wears white ear moths that on his blonde fluffy hair. The coat collars covers his eyes and mouth.
Personality: He is a bit shy at first but once he is comfortable is strong willed.
Intrest: Securing the justice and freedom of everyone
Skills: He is well trained in guns. He can cook. He knows how to skate and operate a Zamboni. He also plays hockey.

(Also can you explain what how where going to RP this?)

lionday:
Oh can i join?

If you're interested, then you're welcome to join, but I'm going to need a bit more from your sheet then just that. If you could go back and look at the other CS's already posted, I'm kind of looking for that amount of detail.

I don't really understand your second question. Are you asking how we'll be doing this in a forum, or what kind of RP we're doing? Or are you asking something else and I'm just way off the mark?

Behold, your GM!

Should work now.

Image does not work, Pappy.

Really? Nuts. Let's see if I can fix that.

Quick question. Are we going to be typing in second-person as per Hussie's creations, or third-person?

When describing character actions, third-person. But when having pesterchum conversations, preferably in first person.

If I wanted to say You feel as if your hipsterness was not as cool as Xavier's gothness, and you should work on the obscurity of your jokes. is acceptable.

However, I feel as if my hipsterness was not as cool as Xavier's-est. is not acceptable, right?

Is that supposed to be internal monologue? If so, then yeah, you're right on.

I'm working on updating my Script. Here is what I have so far.

Any more updates I am gonna do to it are gonna be on this post.

Yeah, if anyone wants to make any changes to their characters, now's the time.

Alright, the opening post should be up tomorrow morning. Getting excited! Thanks to everyone for coming up with some great characters, fun NPCs, and helping to get this going. Should be a fun RPG.

Can you post all the basic info for all the players. Like their character name, their chumhandle, and their username all next to eachother? That would be really cool Pappy.

Sure, I've already got that put together. Let me copy it over.

Benndak: Chas Alder (chumhandle snickeringSurrogate)

avalounce2nd: Bethany James. (chumhandle avouLeance)

Nitemare18: Greg Markos (chumhandle ghostKnight)

CJ1145: Dirk Pace (chumhandle stabsSalesman)

Connor Lonske: Connor Lonske (chumhandle backroomsix)

WafflesandBacon: Xavier Lee (chumhandle lionizedAnon)

senorcromas: Rich Salvador (chumhandle tenaciousConifer)

Possibly lionday? Haven't heard anything else from him.

Edit: Fixed avalounce's chumhandle.

Benndak:
I give Dirk's chumhandle a disconcerted ogle.

==>

You suddenly realize that you and this sensible chap have picked CHUMHANDLES with THE SAME INITIALS. You briefly consider changing your CHUMHANDLE, but you realize that this is no mere misunderstanding. It is a CHALLENGE, and if you've learned anything from the MIGHTY KAMINA-SAMA and your various other animes, it is that you never back down from a CHALLENGE.

You leave your CHUMHANDLE as stabsSalesman and await the inevitable FLURRY OF FLIP-OUTS.

CJ1145:

Benndak:
I give Dirk's chumhandle a disconcerted ogle.

==>

You suddenly realize that you and this sensible chap have picked CHUMHANDLES with THE SAME INITIALS. You briefly consider changing your CHUMHANDLE, but you realize that this is no mere misunderstanding. It is a CHALLENGE, and if you've learned anything from the MIGHTY KAMINA-SAMA and your various other animes, it is that you never back down from a CHALLENGE.

You leave your CHUMHANDLE as stabsSalesman and await the inevitable FLURRY OF FLIP-OUTS.

Chas: Flip the fuck out.

That would be quite unbecoming of a STRAPPING YOUNG LAD such as yourself! Instead you put on your finest HATS and calmly explain the situation while attempting in a NOT VERY SUBTLE MANNER to peddle one of your finest HATS for a REASONABLY HIGH PRICE. You state that you are very DISCONCERTED by the PARTICULARLY MACABRE nature of your pal's CHUMHANDLE, which depicts in a PARTICULARLY MACABRE manner the EVISCERATION of a SALESMAN via POINTY OBJECT!

Pappytech:
avalounce2nd: Bethany James. (chumhandle avouleance)

>Connor:Be confused about this and ask why his chumhandle doesn't work

BR:I tried adding his chumhandle, it didn't work.

Connor Lonske:

Pappytech:

I tried adding his chumhandle, it didn't work.

Working on it.

Benndak:

CJ1145:

==>

That would be quite unbecoming of a STRAPPING YOUNG LAD such as yourself! Instead you put on your finest HATS and calmly explain the situation while attempting in a NOT VERY SUBTLE MANNER to peddle one of your finest HATS for a REASONABLY HIGH PRICE. You state that you are very DISCONCERTED by the PARTICULARLY MACABRE nature of your pal's CHUMHANDLE, which depicts in a PARTICULARLY MACABRE manner the EVISCERATION of a SALESMAN via POINTY OBJECT!

Dirk: Purchase HAT

Certainly not! A man with a FIERY PASSION as burning red as yours could not even dream of owning, much less wearing a HAT! Stylish though it might be, it is merely a cover that hides your FANTASTIC HAIR. Furthermore, you explain to this DAPPER PEDDLER that your CHUMHANDLE does not depict such a cruel act as the DEATH OF A SALESMAN. It describes a SALESMAN whose wares are firmly within the STABS category. You ask the PEDDLER if he would like you to SHOW HIM YOUR STABS.

CJ1145:

Benndak:

CJ1145:

*snip*

Dirk: Purchase HAT

Certainly not! A man with a FIERY PASSION as burning red as yours could not even dream of owning, much less wearing a HAT! Stylish though it might be, it is merely a cover that hides your FANTASTIC HAIR. Furthermore, you explain to this DAPPER PEDDLER that your CHUMHANDLE does not depict such a cruel act as the DEATH OF A SALESMAN. It describes a SALESMAN whose wares are firmly within the STABS category. You ask the PEDDLER if he would like you to SHOW HIM YOUR STABS.

Connor: Enter conversion and try to look cooler than Xavier.

You being THE COOL GUY, you have to have a PLACE with your other COOL but NOT AS COOL FRIENDS! You start pestering the two and send them links to OBSCURE, ARTHOUSE, DARK, songs that you THINK they would APPRECIATE.

GM: Intercede before things get STABY.

This simply will not do. THE CRITICAL MOMENT has not yet arrived, and already THE PARTY MEMBERS are fighting among themselves. As the GAME MASTER, it is your sworn duty to RESOLVE THIS SQUABBLE.

GM Lv. 52 SUMMON: DIPLOMACY MASTER

A hard-broiled protagonist appears between Dirk and Chas.

Connor Lonske:

Pappytech:

>Connor:Be confused about this and ask why his chumhandle doesn't work

BR:I tried adding his chumhandle, it didn't work.

Issue has been resolved. See earlier post.

Pappytech:

This simply will not do. THE CRITICAL MOMENT has not yet arrived, and already THE PARTY MEMBERS are fighting among themselves. As the GAME MASTER, it is your sworn duty to RESOLVE THIS SQUABBLE.

Connor: Offer the cool looking guy some Nachos.

You go to the FRIDGE and offer him some NACHOS.

Edit: I took out the part where I controlled him, sorry for that.

Pappytech:

Chas: Recognize this PARAGON OF PULCHRITUDE.

ohmygodohmygodohmygod that's problem sleuth

do the key thing do the key thing

Connor Lonske:

Problem Sleuth sees that Connor Lonske is approaching him with a PLATE OF SHURIKENS. So, that's how it's gonna be, huh?

PS reaches into his pocket and pulls out a RING OF KEYS.

PS: SLEUTH DIPLOMACY Lv. 7: REBUTTAL

Pappytech:

Connor Lonske:

Problem Sleuth sees that Connor Lonske is approaching him with a PLATE OF SHURIKENS. So, that's how it's gonna be, huh?

Connor: Reply kindly to his statement.

CL:You want more cheese for your nachos? I can add more, you don't seem to happy with them cool guy.

Chas: Absorb. Learn.

he did the key thing

You take notes with your copious amount of ADMIRATION SALIVA.

It begins to dawn on you that everything you just did may prove to be a colossal waste of time.

Dirk: React

You refuse to react. PROBLEM SLEUTH was never your favorite character from his story anyway. Maybe if PICKLE INSPECTOR or the CANDY MECHA showed up you'd be interested. You always preferred the dark counterpart to the protagonist, SPADES SLICK.

You offer to SHOW PROBLEM SLEUTH YOUR STABS, in a most courteous manner.

Connor Lonske:

Pappytech:

Connor Lonske:

Connor: Reply kindly to his statement.

CL:You want more cheese for your nachos? I can add more, you don't seem to happy with them cool guy.

PS: React

This guy can't take a hint! It appears that the THUG is dousing the PLATE OF SHURIKENS in POISON! Time to kick it up a notch.

Problem Sleuth checks his supply of ELF TEARS and WEASEL SNOT. Just enough for this next technique...

PS: SLEUTH DIPLOMACY Lv. 47: WRATH OF THE WEASEL.

A portal opens to the DOMAIN OF THE WEASELS, allowing a swarm of them to pour out. Surrounded by his new allies, Problem Sleuth readies his final attack...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked