Serial Killer Round 31 Game over. New round started.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

@CA: That... that just puts my top hat to shame. :(

@War: there is no shame in top hats.

@GNPZK: There is if it doesn't have night vision. :(

*Top hat* Now i'm a woman.

Though remember: I am the "Top-Hat-Man"!

I missed so much yet I live. Thankfully being oblivious has saved me again! I think...

*sends vote*

@Redlin: Really? I thought you just got caught staring at the wheat fields for hours on end, since that's all there is to do in Saskatchewan.

It's so nice to have someone from the Prairies to rag on! Before I had to restrict myself to Ontario and Alberta!

@War: point taken.

@Neo: Well at least you have my two favorite Canadian targets too.

*resumes watching wheat*

Fury Is Me.:
*Top hat* Now i'm a woman.

*Gives a monocle* A fancy woman.

@Fury and Steak:

@Skye: You rock.

@Skye: Wait...are you following me around? How else would you be posting pictures of me and my high-class practices?

*is paranoid*

>.<

@Skye: I wish I had a top hat (night vision optional) and monocle. Then I could claim to be the wizard of the Skype group. Anyone who's seen Unforgotten Realms knows that all wizards wear monocles. ^_^

@CA: i wanna cast a spell...

@Everyone: Today, I hope to god that a meteor crashes into southern Brazil.

@Fury: Any reason or just general evilness?

@Gypsy: Look at him. Does he NEED a reason?

@Fury: Do you hope for disasters everyday?

Sent in number! Maybe I won't be the first to be lynched this time. XD

@Jak23 the round has already started so you can not join. This should have been obvious already. If you want to join next round wait for that thread to appear after the killer is executed(or in a really off chance wins).

@Killing_the_punners I'm putting that on hold for today and I may get back to it tomorrow. I have to write like 13 deaths for Gypse for all those puns so ya, it's going to take me a while.

@Element: I can wait.

@Jak: Yeah, sorry. I can murder you outside of the thread if that'll make you feel better?

Living in murderville while being completely immune must be dull.

Double post! >:(

@Element Oh, I thought it was still going because title said 6 remaining. But that meant people to vote on who to kill :(

Redlin5:

@Jak: Yeah, sorry. I can murder you outside of the thread if that'll make you feel better?

Living in murderville while being completely immune must be dull.

That's OK, I'll be fine! XD

@Gypsy: Nope.

@Schizzy: What makes you say that?

@Redlin: Nope. Sometimes I wish for the horrid death of just ONE person. :D

@Fury: You're a pleasant fellow. I would like to hug you!

I forgot to bookmark the thread. >.< Seems like some interesting stuff happened.
Well, better send in my vote. And now I want a fortress of dew...

Vote incoming...

@Element: I'm still waiting for my punishment. Why am doing this to myself?

*Drops an anvil on GNPZK* Sorry, you just asking for it...

@Omega You can have what's left of my fortress since I seem to no longer have a need for it. Unfortunately a fortress of plastic bottles is not as useful as one would think though...

@Fragrance: Just build a fortress of mango strawberry ice pops like I have, the only enemy of it is heat and fat kids though...

The executed has been PMed. Check your inbox!

@gypsy: i can punish you in lieu of element and in addition to omega if you like 8D

Well i'm still alive so to celebrate no more puns... This round... i promise!

@Omega Thank you sir, May I have another.

@Skye: things are getting kinky in this thread :3

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked