The Twisted Earth (Post-apocalyptic Role play) (Started - Closed)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Note: This a re-start of my RP. The old one was getting cluttered by people leaving and new people wanting to join. It was a successful RP and I'm sure the participants enjoyed it. Whilst this RP is set within the same world/Universe, we are beginning a new storyline, one which I hope you will enjoy.

Ok: Info first:

This is a Hero driven, free-form Role play, you can choose what you want to do and how you do it, largely. At some point's I may direct you, or, guide you in a specific direction for story purpose's but on the most part, this is your adventure and your world to play in and to do what you want with. There is a "Storyline" as such to play through, but again, how long this takes and what will happen as the story progresses is up to you, the players and the choice's you make on your way through.

Please only comment if you are posting a sheet, or if you are interested in reserving a space, this helps avoid filling the thread up with junk.

Also, when it begins, please out of common courtesy, put any character sheets in spoiler tags.

IMPORTANT: VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
STORY HAS NOW BEGUN - PLEASE PM ME ANY SHEETS IF YOU WISH TO JOIN.

User group:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Twisted-Earth

I was involved in this a while back and really wished it hadn't died.

That any good?

Repostin' my sheet to show anyone who decides to jump in who I'll be playing as.

I look forward to the RP starting back up again. I wasn't in it for long but it looked like it would be great fun!

Characters accepted:

New and improved list - Edited due to drop outs and new comers! Correct as of: 19/01/12

All Done :P

Anyone else? In total we have 5 members ready to go. Looking for maybe 1 or 2 more before we get started!

reserve please.

willofbob:
reserve please.

Space reserved - Willofbob [24 hours]

Looking to start within the next day or two. Anyone interested is advised to get a character sheet in ASAP. Thank you!

I'll make a sheet too, this looks quite interesting.

EDIT:

Because every story needs a "wise, old guy".

I would like in on this too. This is all very interesting!

Hope you like it! Always open for tips or criticisms

Emurlahn:

EDIT:

Fucking love it. Oh yes. You have no idea how much I'm smiling, because of how well this fits.

EDIT: Feel free to join the user group, there's a few of us in there and it's a good place for more info on the RP!

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
I would like in on this too. This is all very interesting!

Hope you like it! Always open for tips or criticisms

Sounds good, not much, if anything, needs changing. As always, remember that women in The Twisted Earth are seen as little more than objects and sex slaves, so unless you keep your identity hidden...bad things may happen!

@Dectomax: Gotcha, I'll make some slight adjustments to her clothing and what not.

reserve please.
Edit: sheet

If anything is unbalanced let me know and i'll change it.

Edit#2: updated powers to be more believable.

Gonig to use Amoi again. :D

mcpop9:
reserve please.

Mcpop9 - Reserved - 24 hours

I have a job interview that I have to leave for in a second but I'm posting my original sheet now to let you know I'm interested. When I'm back in an hour or two, I'll look through the Bio and edit it if i feel like chabnging anything but I seem to remember that I was very excited by this character.

also, is it just me, or are the Foundation basically the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout?

willofbob:

also, is it just me, or are the Foundation basically the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout?

Indeed, they appear to have some NCR properties aswell

willofbob:

Kind of. But as stated elsewhere, they follow more along the lines of the enclave, just worse. You REALLY don't want to get on the wrong side of The Foundation. They would destroy a village just for technology, kill and take slaves to fight for them from what remained and then leave, heading back to one of their reinforced, secure, fortresses. They are arseholes, to put it simply.

mcpop9:
reserve please.
Edit: sheet

If anything is unbalanced let me know and i'll change it.

Plant people are out of the question I'm afraid. I don't mind slightly harder skin and maybe the possibility that she could "Eat" through the sunlight ( Photosynthesis ). But other than that, it's a no I'm afraid.

Ok, 2 more sheets are all I'm going to be accepting. Those with a good and interesting backstory/character are more likely going to get picked.

So now is the time to edit and make any changes if your name isn't on the accepted list.

Dectomax:
Ok, 2 more sheets are all I'm going to be accepting. Those with a good and interesting backstory/character are more likely going to get picked.

So now is the time to edit and make any changes if your name isn't on the accepted list.

Do you want me to edit myn? :)

Korten12:

Dectomax:

You can if you want - I'm planning to get this started later today.

Ok, I'm going to start this as soon as we get to the second page. To everyone who's had their character accepted, please post in here to confirm it ( Just to get to the second page really...) To anyone who hasn't been accepted, don't worry! If a space opens up later or if I think I can manage a few more players, I'll happily accept a few more. Feel free to follow this and keep up with the story!

Dectomax:

Emurlahn:

EDIT:snip

Fucking love it. Oh yes. You have no idea how much I'm smiling, because of how well this fits.

EDIT: Feel free to join the user group, there's a few of us in there and it's a good place for more info on the RP!

That's because my mind-reading-device is working xD
Also, I might be gone till sunday, don't know if I will be able to post, but will try.

Emurlahn:

Dectomax:

Emurlahn:

EDIT:snip

That's because my mind-reading-device is working xD
Also, I might be gone till sunday, don't know if I will be able to post, but will try.

Aaaaaaah?! Lies and deceits?! Bad! Bad person! You must stay! xD

We're probably going to start as soon as this hit's the second page. I think. Maybe.

Confirmed and raring to go! I think a new page starts every 35 posts...

@Emurlahn: D:

Dectomax:
snip

Aaaaaaah?! Lies and deceits?! Bad! Bad person! You must stay! xD

We're probably going to start as soon as this hit's the second page. I think. Maybe.

I know, I'm going to TRY(!) to post.

Mr.Ivebeenframed:
Confirmed and raring to go! I think a new page starts every 35 posts...

@Emurlahn: D:

You don't need to worry, I'm not using it on you. Yet. *Evil grin*

Also: Nr. 36 equals first post on new page.

Aha, ok! Then once we hit the 35th post on this thread, I would kindly ask everyone to stop posting until I have stuck the opening post up! Then, we can get this underway! :D

@Emurlahn: You can't read my mind if I have a tinfoil hat over it! What do you say to that?! And don't think about removing either...

Dectomax:

Korten12:

Dectomax:

You can if you want - I'm planning to get this started later today.

I asked, since it seemed like I wasn't accepted this time. I shall rewrite it now.

35th post?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked